Bunnies

By Itsmekathye

This story is a Rayne Ames x oc NO Y/NS BECAUSE THEY MAKE PEOPLE CONFUSED--anyway yeah idk just enjoy the sto... More

-Prologue-
Note-001
Until i found you-002
The Lackmagic-003
A dream-004
Never touch my people-005
Divine Visionaries and The lackmagic-007
The price to buy peace- 008
Orca Prefect-009
Three lines Three beloved ones-010
•••✧⁠Head cannons✧⁠•••
Outro***announcements
Extra Chapter (for book 2)
Author's note

Innocent Zero-006

185 4 0
By Itsmekathye

After meeting Finn-chan and getting myself go in trouble with the Vice principal and Lloyd Cavill well... I got called again by the Headmaster but- this time.. It's with Ray-chan 'Did he get in trouble? That's literally impossible. Given the fact that Ray-chan is much more matured than i am and it hurts now that i do accept that fact... If he didn't get in trouble then what is it that the Headmaster called for us?' Amaia thought deeply as she didn't realize that, Rayne is already behind her.

"What are you thinking so deeply about?" Amaia was ofcourse taken aback by this question (let's say she got jumpscared) of Rayne.

"S-stop popping out of the blue like that! You're gonna scare me like hell.." said by the embarrassed girl.

"Come on let's go, the geezer is waiting."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what did you call us for Headmaster?"asked by Amaia.

"I want you two to investigate something I've been suspecting for... Innocent zero must have had infiltrated inside the campus." Stated by Wahlberg.

"And how is that?" By this question of Rayne, Amaia quickly took a glance at inside the place of their meeting.

"Hoho don't worry my grandchild. There is no one here but just the three of us."

"Grandchild??????!!! What do you mean??"

"Now is not the time to ask that- anyways as you may know, Innocent zero is a group of criminals. And their leader used to be my colleague, beware of him because he could use a dark magic which is illegal."

"Hmph. Judging by your reaction Ray-chan i bet you already had an idea on where this people are hiding right?"

"Why do you even have a habit to predict and read others like a book..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two people are walkng through a dark hallway.

"Disclose" using this spell, they revealed a door which leads them to a basement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That geezer sure likes to boss people around." Amaia nods at his statement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a stone head emerges behind Finn, wanting to bite him, but Dot protected him. However, he sustained damage doing so.

"Dot... Sorry! I'm sorry, Dot!"

"I thought I could let you take care of two single-liners."

Milo appears. "But I come back to find this?"

The Fourth Fang. He gave up his petrification spell to face Dot and Finn.

"It's not like these guys ever proved to be much of a challenge. Especially guys like them."

He creates stone hands and Dot silently curses.

"Damn it. Caught me off guard. Can I even fight the Fourth like this?"

"The Fourth Fang is a prodigy, the only first-year student among the Magic Lupus." Love smirks.

"It's the end for you."

It is indeed the end. For Milo. He's suddenly struck by a sword.

"What the... Was that a sword?!", thought Dot. Finn seems to recognize this sword. "That magic..."

Milo is in disbelief. "Damn it. What happened? Why am I... My magic was broken in an instant."

He gasps and widens his eyes upon seeing the approaching figure. "Wh-Why is he here a-and her?"

"Divine Visionaries... Rayne Ames and Amaia Cupid!"

The green-haired boy asked both of the two Divine Visionaries why they are here. He didn't get an answer and Dot is in awe of this student. After all, they're Adler dorm's aces.

"Divine Visionary or not, they are still students. There's no need to panic. R-Right. Okay."

Let's talk about this. We've both got our reasons. Right?"

The same stone head from before emerges behind Rayne and Amaia. Unfazed, Rayne uses his sword magic to cut it into half.

"Wh..."

"Don't waste my time. You piece of trash."

Rayne summons a whole bunch of swords. He is... a student like them, isn't he?

He launches his swords at his target. His magic is very strong and fast. This is what a Visionary is magically capable of...

"Hehe I'll just enjoy this scene while eating chocolates hehehe" Amaia says making Dot and Finn sweatdrop.

Knowing they can't win anymore, Love removes her Lang dorm robe. "Maybe I should defect to Adler for now."

The swords barely missed their target. Milo is in an incredibly bad shape.

'Wait, if he is this good with aiming then... At his birthday maybe i would invite him to some games that involves the use of aim.' Amaia thought as she munches down on her food while watching Rayne beat the hell out of the Magia Lupus member.

"No, no, no. It's too different. There's too much of a difference."

He gasps, when Rayne steps closer to him.

"It's not what you think! I had no choice! I regret being unable to stand up against him! Forgive me!"

"That so?"

He pays Milo's pleading words no mind and ferociously kicks him.

"You regret it?" Rayne continues to mercilessly kick him down.

"The most important thing in this world is actions. Not words. I don't trust the words of a scum like you."

"This is why i never try to anger Ray-chan..." 'he's totally scary when he gets angry.. just like the past ones. Just remembering them makes me shiver.. but well, annoying
Ray-chan is fun though what could i do? Nothing ofcourse.'

He flips Milo on his back and stomps on his stomach. "It's best to teach your type... through pain."

"So that you never think about making the same mistake ever again."

Dot sports a blank expression. "I heard he's in Adler like us. So he's on our side, right?"

"Neutrally. Whether you don't mean harm towards us then we're good." Amaia says making Dot shiver in fear.

While stomping, Rayne asked them what they're doing here.

"Hurry up and get out. I'm going to drag the details out of him."

"O-Okay."

He's quite harsh. "But what brings a Divine Visionary here?", wonders Dot.

Finn watches Rayne with an unreadable face. "Brother... Amaia-san..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After extracting information from Milo, both of the two continued their search.

"The geezer said Innocent Zero's pawns are here. No doubt they're concealing their power to hide. But where are they?"

"Well they could come at any moment after all they are a part of innocent zero-"

Someone is approaching them. You both are eating cream puffs to keep your energies up. The two feels the pressure coming from behind Amaia.

"That's not magic. But this immense pressure... It must be them." Says Rayne.

Amaia already noticed this stranger from afar, but This person probably didn't, until he's in both line of sight.

"I'm short on time." Rayne pulls out his wand. "I'll make this investigation quick."

"Man you're literally doing most of the work.. well I'll just give you a hand when there is another one." Says Amaia as she leans on the wall and wait until he is done.

'After all that guy... Is the guy that Finn was acquainted with. Mash Burnedead.'

A spider shows up beside him. "This creature will measure your true magic power."

Amaia approaches Rayne and asks, "Ray-chan could you please use your spider thingy on this guy? I think he didn't have any magic when i observed him on the day of the entrance examinations..." Whispered by the girl as she goes back to her place.

"I can tell by magic power levels if you're really students or not."

The spider said, that its eight legs have tallied the power of thousands of magic users. If you're a regular magic user, Rayne will let you scuttle on by.

Without warning, he launches a large sword towards Mash. He caught it between his fingertips.

"Excuse me. What was that so suddenly? That's pretty dangerous!" Mash says.

"Stranger danger. So barbaric."

"Did he... use any magic at all?" Asked by Amaia.

The spider is sweating, as it measures Mash's magic power.

"Z-Zero? No, no, no, no. I miscalculated. A bug in the system. That's all."

"He's not registering on the Arachnabus. Could he be..."

"Three Percent Partisan."

"He really is going on serious with this one is he?" Thought by the girl.

"You're kidding me." The spider is so flabbergasted, it lost sight of itself to the point where it stopped using spider puns.

"As I expected, this guy isn't using magic. But what about..."

He wants to test Mash one more time. "Ten Percent Partisan."

"This is not a spell Master Rayne uses against a student. This guy is fini..."

Mash throws Arachnabus off-guard by practicing swings with one of Rayne's swords.

"Practice swings? Could it be... Is that... a bunting stance?"

Amaia laughs at this sight as she dropped on the floor while crying-like laughing.

"Quit it Maia you're not going off to be any help if you will continue doing that"

"Sorry sorry sorry"

"The dude's tough He deflects every sword that was being launched at him by Ray-chan."

"He's bunting all of Master Rayne's attacks and... tapping them out of commission!"

Arachnabus retreats and Rayne asked for his name.

"Mash Burnedead."

Amaia and Rayne recalls Wahlberg's words.

"We have two unique new students. They're in a very unique situation, but they have a heart that is quite strong. I'd like it if you could look out for them. Their names are..."

"...Burnedead. I see. You're them." He bows. "Allow me to apologize for my rudeness. I am sorry."

"It's not much of an apology, but take this. It's a magic handkerchief that will heal your wounds."

"Oh, okay."

It's a pink, rabbit-print magic kerchief.

"So you like rabbits?"

Knowing Amaia yet again she laughs but this time she definitely can't hold it anymore

"Hahahaha!- t-this guy *laughs wildly* hahaha-- w-well he do-" The girl on the ground stop laughing as Rayne turns his head towards her and gives her a glare motioning her to stop or else he'll punish her for it.

Rayne makes a face and it's clear that Mash won't get an answer out of him. Instead, he thanks him.

You're going after Abel, right?"

"How did you..."

"The old geezer said you wanted to be a Divine Visionary. Naturally, you'd run up against Abel. He's definitely going to be one of this year's Divine Visionary candidates. It's fair to say his doll magic far exceeds what's required of a student.

I was surprised you could block my elementary magic with your bare hands. But without any magic, you're going to have a tough time."

Mash bluntly said that he can use magic. Rayne decides to ignore that.

"Don't deny it, i know you are a lack magic but don't worry I'll try not to spill the tea to everyone." The girl whispers as Mash became stiff.

Rayne clears his throat telling the two to let him continue his sentence.

"In any case, he holds most of the coins in the school. Beat him and they'll all be yours, bringing you a lot closer to becoming a Divine Visionary candidate.

Our world has no shortage of problems. For allies, I want people who are strong on their own. You said you wanted to be a Divine Visionary. Then do it, even if it kills you."

"'Kay."

He has other things to do, so he starts to walks away.

"Hey Ray-chan! Don't leave me here!"

"Uhm... Thank you for everything."

"This is all for my own sake. Don't get me wrong. Later."

"He's probably a good guy."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's a curious child who put his friends ahead of his own goals. It could be that he is just the simple sort. Though meeting him seems to have saved your younger brother."

Rayne is deep in thoughts.

"You can become a Divine Visionary even if you can't use magic. And to do that, prove that you're greater than any magic user."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As both of them continue to walk by the hallways of the huge basement, Both encounters the real enemy pretending to be one of the students.

"You, you are probably not a student."

"Haha not like you could do anything about it."

"Tell us what you are here for?."

"We have to retrieve something back and it is here on this academy."

"Who?"

"Why should i tell you? We're not even friends girlie."

"Besides that i had to kill Abel for he failed his duty in exchange of the third line..."

"Oh well i gotta go."

Amaia and Rayne tried to catch up to the blond guy with a bowl like haircut but the two were stopped by a cannibal like guy.

"This is bad, he's matched up with the power of a Divine Visionary.. Go catch up with him Maia I'll take care of this one instead."

"Right well make sure you will come back."

"The same could be said to you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Amaia catched up with the blond dude the guy himself stopped.

"Heh what do you even want from me? Ms.stalker."

"Let's have a deal, if you win you'll get what you want. However if you lose give me what i want. Fair isn't it?"

"Sure sure, just make sure that you don't lose..."

"Carbo Rain!"

Amaia avoids every bit of his attacks with immense speed as she casts a spell which is a barrier that could heal her wounds and deflect every attacks the blonde guy showers on her.

"Now it's my turn!"

"Rain of love!"

Red like liquids rains heavily (which is an acidic liquid) throughout the hallway the two are fighting at. Ofcourse her enemy wouldn't stand a chance against this as she uses her Bow of love to hurt her enemy.

"Damn it, this isn't fair! By the way my name is Cell War. I'll have to meet you again then girlie! " Said by the bloodied enemy.

After the fight, the girl returns to her companion as she saw him unaffected.

"So what happened to that blonde guy?"

"I didn't get the chance to capture him and interview him. Since i knew that there could also be other enemies lurking around here..."

"Sounds like there's more to it."

"Well you see. I have a feeling that Burnedead is probably what they want to retrieve... After all that mushroom head. Although he may not have a single bit of magic power inside him... He still is powerful."

"I agree. Then shall we go back to the headmaster?"

"Hm"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by: meowz:) did y'all like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
11.4K 598 8
|| ⤿ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , Su-ae finds out her best friend, (y/n) is going to die if she doesn't find someone to love her. || . . . . [[Congrats! You hav...
22.7K 826 10
𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚂𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍...