The Light And The Darkness [C...

By Burntrapp

This book is primarily fun shenanigans with Catnap and Dogday [the main focus] as well as some others such as... More

Having Fun
Chocolate
Swap
Rubs
Kickin's Secret
High School
Energy [NSFW]
Chocolate Bandit
Take A Rest
Nightmare
Small teaser
One way to sleep [NSFW]
The Heretic
Bath Time
Smiling Critters one-shot story?
Take A Run
Learn To Be A Brother
You're Lucky I Love You
Through The Screen
Survive Together
Idea

Set Up

4.4K 38 116
By Burntrapp

Dogday hummed as he made his way to his final house for the day!

Catnap's, of course! Despite the name, he couldn't let him just sleep in all day! He'd miss out on all the fun!

Dogday opened the door as he cheerfully made his way inside, making his way to Catnap, who was sleeping in his bed, while Dogday's tail wagged.

"Catnaaapppp!!"

He called out, waiting for the cat to wake up. Catnap stirred, groaning as he kept his eyes shut, not wanting to wake up.

Dogday let out a small chuckle, as he got closer to Catnap's bed.

"Come onnnn Catnap! You can't sleep ALL day, you know!"

Catnap let out a small groan, as he finally decided to open his eyes, looking over at Dogday with his eyes half open.

"Hmm...okay Dogday, fine. I'll get up."

Catnap rubbed his eyes, sitting up as he pulled the sheets down a bit.

"What are we doing today anyways? I hope it's not football..."

Dogday shook his head, jumping at Catnap and giving him a surprise hug.

"Hehehe nope! No worries! We're not hanging out with the others this time, in faccccttt!"

Dogday knocked Catnap over unintentionally, forcing Catnap to lay on the bed, on his back.

He stared up at Dogday, who loomed over him on the bed, a big smile on his fave.

"I thought that the two of us could have some fun!! Ya know?"

Dogday's tail wagged eagerly, seemingly never stopping as the dog was full of energy.

Catnap couldn't help but blush. Was this...some weird way of flirting? Or was this completely unintentional?

Well....it doesn't seem like something Dogday would do to flirt, especially as in this case it could be seen as a bit...

...yeah. Although Catnap didn't exactly hate the thought of that.

Jussst that if anyone were to make a move like that, he'd expect it to be himself if anything.

(Top Dogday? More likely than you'd think /j...?)

Catnap shook the thought away. He was probably just overthinking things, right?

There's no way Dogday would have planned something out, especially like this.

Catnap smiled back, looking into Dogday's eyes as he finally responded.

"Heh, ya know what? Sure, why not? I suppose I haven't done much with anyone recently, and I can't exactly say no to my best friend."

Catnap said, although it wasn't quite the same as what he was actually thinking.

'That, and I can't exactly say no to someone so damn cute.' Catnap thought to himself.

Dogday cheered, nearly jumping right then and there. Thank goodness he didn't, or else he'd probably have landed on Catnap's stomach.

"YESS!!! I KNEW IT'D WORK!!"

Dogday blurted out without a thought. Catnap raised an eyebrow. 'It'd work'? Did he actually plan this out?

Dogday realized what he said, quickly covering his mouth as his eyes widened. Admittedly, Catnap always found how he'd sometimes do things like that without thinking to be quite adorable.

Catnap smirked, as he sat up, now eye to eye with Dogday.

"Alright, spill it. Did you plan this?"

Dogday's face flushed slightly, as he found himself growing nervous, his tail betraying him as it wagged faster.

"Er- I uhm- No...?!"

Dogday lied, both the sound of his voice in addition to his general body language making it quite obvious. Catnap let out a small chuckle, as he leaned in closer to his best friend's face.

"Come on, just tell me buddy. I'm not gonna get mad or anything."

Dogday smiled sheepishly, as he gave Catnap a small nod.

"R...Right. Well...I was sorrrta talking to Bobby the other day, and she suggested that the two of us...ya know, have some alone time? Because...uh..."

Dogday trailed off, not exactly wanting to reveal the last part juuuuusssst yet.

Catnap smirked a little, wondering if this reallly meant what he thought it did.

"Oh? Ya know, her suggesting that the two of us hang out alone specifically almost makes it sound as if you're head over heels for me or something, haha!"

"W-Well yes I am!!-"

Dogday blurted out almost immediately, before his face turned completely red.

Almost as if in sync, Catnap's did too, as his eyes widened. He felt a sudden, unexpected warmth in his chest.

Well...he did have his suspicions, but it was rather sudden for Dogday to confess such a thing. Especially with no build up or anything.

...then again, it was kind of fitting for him too, wasn't it?

Dogday panicked a bit, seemingly afraid of what Catnap might say.

"W-Wait! I mean-! I'd understand if you don't feel the same way! I-I..."

Catnap decided to take a risk, and shut Dogday up by a planting a kiss, right on the lips, as he held Dogday's face gently.

Dogday's eyes widened, but he quickly gave in to the kiss, wrapping his arms around Catnap as he returned it happily, his tail wagging in delight.

The two held it for quite a while, even rolling down onto the bed, Catnap now laying on top of Dogday.

As the two pulled away for air, a stringe of saliva connecting their tongues, they looked into each other's eyes.

"W-Wow Catnap! I didn't know you were...that good of a kisser."

Dogday giggled, as Catnap let out a small chuckle himself.

He glanced over at the door, making sure that it was closed, before he turned back to Dogday.

"Say...Bobby did say for the two of us to spend some time alone, so..."

Catnap grew close to Dogday, now whispering in his ear.

"How about we have some...'fun'? That is what you planned to do after all, isn't it...~?"

Catnap hinted, as Dogday's entire face flushed red once again.

Already?! Well...to be fair he did kind of want to...

Screw it! It's not like anyone's watching the two of them anyways, right? It's not like anyone is around to judge the two of them, whether they did it or not.

Dogday nodded eagerly, as he felt some excitement growing elsewhere.

"Oh! Uh...alright! But...who does what?"

Dogday asked, looking over at Catnap.

Catnap moved back so he could see Dogday once again, as he smirked.

"Well I'm glad you asked...~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 385 8
Yandere!Smiling Critters x Male!Child!Reader Y/n was a just a normal kid, wanting to make friends at Playcare, but no one wants to play and be friend...
13.7K 270 25
Catnap has moved his whole life. With his family now settled down, he starts school and will find new friends. Eventually, even love! This is a high...
21.3K 361 29
Happy Pride Month!!!💯 Catnap and Dogday were best friends for a long time. Well, they were always best friends. One day, a meteor shower falls, so t...