Space

Bởi AMAC45

Everyone has a space to fill in this world. Come with me on my journey to find mine. Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

33

506 26 1
Bởi AMAC45

Jasmine's POV

"You sure?" I question as I look at my girlfriend on Facetime.

"Yeah Jasmine." Leah says. "We both know she needs it."

"Yeah." I say as I look at the room where my striker is waiting for me. "Yeah she does."

"Hopefully I'll be home soon." Leah says.

"Maybe you'll catch us in the act." I tease.

"We can only hope." Leah says with a smile then we say bye and hang up.

After I hang up I grab my whiskey then I stand up and head back Scarlett's bedroom.

Once at the bedroom I head inside the room and lay eyes on my nude striker

"Fuck me." I mumble then I walk over to the bedside table and put my whiskey down on the table.

After I set my drink down I walk over to where my girlfriend is sitting on the bed then I tilt her chin up to look at me.

"Are you ready for your punishment Scarlett?" I question.

Last night we played and Newcastle United and we fucking sucked so bad that we lost our first game of the season.

And if I'm honest Scarlett was not good.

She missed a lot of chances.

Frankly everyone sucked, but Scarlett told us when she has bad games she needs to be punished because it helps her brain move on from the bad game.

Leah would do this with me, but she had to go to an award show tonight so I'm gonna handle this one.

"Yes Daddy." Scarlett says.

"Then your first task of the night is to strip me." I say. "You may begin."

The moment I say begin Scarlett takes off my clothes.

Once I'm naked I run my fingers through my striker's luscious hair.

"Thank you princess." I say.

"Welcome." Scarlett says.

"Now how would you like to be punished?" I question. "Titties, ass or pussy?"

"Pussy please." Scarlett says as she looks at me.

"Alright." I say as I sit behind my girlfriend her around so her back is against my tits then I open her legs. "You're getting 22 spanks to your pussy because 22 is mine, yours, and Leah's numbers added up and after each spank you will apologize to me."

"Yes Daddy." Scarlett says.

"Good whore." I praise then I smack Scarlett's Pussy

"1." Scarlett says. "I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"2...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"3...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"4...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"5...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"6...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"7...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"8...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"9...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"10...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"11...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"12...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"13...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"14...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"15...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"16...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"17...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"18...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"19...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"20...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"21...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"22." Scarlett breathlessly says. "I'm Sorry Daddy."

"Good girl." I praise as I push two fingers into my girlfriend and start fingering her. "You took your spanks so well my princess."

"Thank you Daddy." Scarlett says then I wrap my free arm around her.

"Now before you cum, I want you to look in the mirror." I say as I rest my chin on my girlfriend's shoulder. "And I want you to tell me what you see."

"Uh I see my girlfriend fingering me." Scarlett says as she looks at us in the big mirror she has in her room.

"That's all?" I question.

"I don't think I understand Daddy." Scarlett says.

"Well lemme tell you what I see." I say as I add a third finger inside my girlfriend and keep fingering her. "I see a beautiful young woman who makes my whole day better everytime I see her."

"Daddy." Scarlett softly says while blushing.

"I see one of the women I love." I say. "I see one of the women I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with."

"Daddy." Scarlett moans as her eyes flutter shut.

"Keep those eyes open Scarlett." I say then I see Scarlett's eyes

"Yes Daddy." Scarlett says.

"Good girl." I say.

"What else do you see?" Scarlett questions.

"I see a striker who had a bad game." I say as I continue to finger my girl. "And I see a striker who needs to stop beating herself up because we all have bad games."

Scarlett whines so I tilt her head to look at me.

"I also see a striker who's gonna destroy the next team we face." I say.

"Daddy." Scarlett begs as she looks into my eyes.

"And the final thing I see is the most beautiful whore in the world." I whisper. "I see a whore that I want to make love to, fuck, and breed for the rest of my life."

"Daddy please." Scarlett begs so I tilt her head to look back at the mirror

"Cum whenever you want princess." I whisper. "But you are only allowed to cum if you tell me exactly what you are."

"I'M A WHORRRRRRRRRRE." Scarlett moans as she cums.

"Yes you are." I say as I slow down the speed of my fingers.

Once I've slowed my fingers to a stop, I pull them out of Scarlett's pussy

"Suck baby." I say as I put my fingers in front of Scarlett's face then my girlfriend sucks her juices off my fingers.

Once my fingers are clean I grab my striker's fat ass titties then I put my head in her neck.

"Everybody has bad games baby." I say then I kiss my girlfriend's pulse point. "And even if you never score again Leah and I will always love you."

"Love you too." Scarlett says.

"Mmmmm." I moan as I breathe in my girlfriend's scent. "I love the way you smell."

"Before we continue can you do something?" Scarlett asks

"What'd you need baby?" I question.

"Claim me."

"My whore." I say then I bite down on Scarlett's pulse point.

"MMMMMMM." Scarlett moans.

"Better?" I question then I lick the spot I bit.

"So much better." Scarlett says.

"Good." I say. "Now as much as I want to feel your mouth wrapped around my dick, I really just wanna spend the rest of the night balls deep inside of you."

"Fuck yes." Scarlett says.

"Stay right here while I get situated." I say.

"Yes Daddy." Scarlett says so I release my hold on her titties then I scoot back up and lean up against the headboard.

"I'm ready for you princess." I say as I stroke my dick then I watch Scarlett turn around and crawl up the bed to me.

Once Scarlett gets to me, she removes my hand from my dick and straddles me then the sexiest brunette to ever exist starts stroking my dick.

"I can't believe you and Mommy hide your fat ass dicks inside your pants ever day." Scarlett says making me chuckle. "If I was you two I'd be playing with them everyday."

"Babygirl you do play with them everyday." I say.

"Oops." Scarlett says.

"Hey you got something on your titties." I say as I rest my hands on Scarlett's ass.

"I do?" Scarlett asks.

"Mhmm." I say as I push Scarlett's ass up towards me then I bite down on her left tit.

"Fuuuuck." Scarlett moans as she cups my head.

"Oh no." I say. "It's also on your other one."

Scarlett giggles then I bite her right titty.

"Daddy." Scarlett moans then I look up at her.

Scarlett and I stare at each other then my girlfriend guides my dick into her pussy.

"Bounce baby." I say. "Bounce on Daddy's dick."

"Will you love on my titties?" Scarlett asks.

I smirk at my striker then I wrap my mouth around her right titty and love on it as Scarlett rides me.

"Tell me one of your fantasies princess." I say then I continue loving on my girlfriend's big beautiful titties.

"I want you and mommy to rail me in the locker room after one of our games." Scarlett says.

"Maybe we can make that happen." I say as I pull back and look at my girl. "It'd be so fucking hot to fuck you with Mommy after one of our games."

"Maybe." Scarlett moans as she throws her head back while she continues to ride me for all I'm worth. "Fuck you feel so good inside of me."

"She feels very good when she's inside of you." I hear Leah say causing Scarlett and I to look towards the door and see our nude girlfriend walking towards us.

"Mommy." Scarlett says with a big smile

"Hi pretty girl." My nude center back says as she stands next to us then she squeezes Scarlett's titties. "Keep riding Daddy."

Scarlett nods then she keeps riding me as Leah kneels behind Scarlett.

Once Leah's behind Scarlett, our center-back wraps her arms around Scarlett and hold on to her titties as my striker bounces up and down on my dick.

"Did you take your spankings well pretty girl?" Leah questions.

"She did so well." I say as Scarlett rests her head on Leah's shoulder.

"Mommy." Scarlett whimpers.

"What is it baby?"

"Daddy's dick is so good."

"Yes it is princess." Leah says as she looks at me. "Daddy's dick is perfect."

"So is yours." I say.

"Your dicks are both perfect." Scarlett moans then she leans forward and rests her forehead on mine. "Daddy."

"Leah come lay next to me." I say then Leah does.

Once Leah's next to me I grab Scarlett's ass then I start thrusting in and out of my whore.

"Oh my fucking god." Scarlett moans.

"Who do you belong to?" I question.

"You and Mommy." Scarlett moans.

"Good girl." I say as I feel my balls tighten. "Can I cum in you?"

"Please Daddy." Scarlett says. "Please cum in me.

"Are you gonna cum when Daddy fills you up?" Leah asks.

"Can I Mommy?" Scarlett asks.

"Daddy?" Leah says causing Scarlett to look at me 

"Cum." I command then I slam into Scarlett one last time and empty my load inside her pussy.

"FUUUUUUCK." Scarlett moans as she orgasms.

Once I finish filling my girl, I slowly lower her ass down onto my lap so she's sitting on me then I wrap my arms around her.

"You two cum so fucking much." Scarlett says. "And I fucking love it."

Leah and I laugh then I lean over and kiss my center-back.

"Hi beautiful." I say as I wrap my hand around Leah's dick

"Hi Jazzy." Leah says as I start stroking her dick.

"Daddy can I help you?" Scarlett asks.

"I think Mommy would love that." I say then Scarlett wraps her hand around Leah's dick.

"Fuck." Leah mumbles as Scarlett and I jack her off.

"You're so big baby." I say as I wrap an arm around Leah and pull her into me then I grab Leah's left boob with my free hand. 

"Daddy?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah baby?"

"Is Mommy your slut?" Scarlett questions.

"She is." I say. "When I'm balls deep inside of her she love when I call her my slut."

Leah whimpers so I look at her.

"Don't you slut."

Leah moans and bites her lip then she leans into me.

"Are you close Mommy?" Scarlett asks.

"Mhmm." Leah moans.

"You know better than that slut." I say then I smack Leah's boob. "We use words in this bedroom."

"Yeah Scar." Leah moans. "I'm fucking close."

"Please cum for us Mommy." Scarlett begs. "I wanna see you cum."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM." Leah moans as she shoots ropes of cum up into the air then those ropes land on the center-backs body.

Once Leah stops cumming Scarlett and I scoop our center-backs cum off her body and put it in our mouths.

"So delicious." Scarlett says.

"Very delicious." I say as Scarlett moves off me then she lays on me and Leah.

"Mmm." Scarlett says. "You two are comfy."

"You worn out baby?" Leah asks.

"Come on my babies." I say as I pull the covers back so we can get in them. "Let's get some sleep."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

251K 6.1K 54
imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!*
59.8K 1.1K 18
Just my gay ass writing about hot women with all respect
41.2K 558 34
woso one shots! 🫶🏻
153K 4.2K 74
Follow the Bronze-Walsh family through their ups and downs