YOUR SWEET MISTAKE....~*Watty...

By CierraDesareyGarcia

Sophia is bestfriends with the soon to be Alpha. What happens when he finds out his girlfriend is pregnant wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Help!!!!
new story

Chapter 18

21.5K 762 77
By CierraDesareyGarcia

*Chapter 18*

Sophia's POV

Waking up in my old room I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips to know that today will be that day where I finally become Mrs. Antonio Galvan. I walked into the kitchen and my mom had just finished cooking breakfast.

"Good morning baby." She said as she hugged and kissed me on my temple.

"Morning mom. Where is everyone?"

"They should be getting up any second now. The hair stylist will be here soon so eat and get showered up so you will be ready when they get here." She stated while giving me a plate.

Eggs, Bacon, pancakes, and fruit she really must be excited to make all this. As I sat down the girls made their way in looking sleepily still they all thanked my mom for breakfast and ate.

"So have any of you decided if you are staying here with your mates or going home with them?" My dad asked.

"Well some of us are staying and some have chosen to go home." Bianca said..

"But we will still come and visit every holiday with our parents and families." Victoria said.

"Well I'm glad to hear that, you girls know that your always welcome here anytime." Dad said as he finished his breakfast.

After breakfast I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. When I got out the stylist was setting up her things in the living room.

"Hey I'm Susan." She said as I walked in.

"Hey I'm Sophia the bride." I replied.

"Well do you have any idea of how you would like your hair."

"Not really this is a surprise wedding and its going to be outside. I'm more of a simple bride."

"Ok, well I have the perfect style in mind you just sit back and relax and I'll fix everything."

I sat there while she pulled and fluffed my hair. The girls made their way in one by one. After about an hour she finally called done. With a slight headache from the pulling and tugging I looked in the mirror to see that she had pulled my hair back into a bun with random strands of hairs loose and curled around my face to make it look casual. She also sprayed my hair with glitter hairspray so anytime the light hit it the glitter would shine making it look like a halo.

"Thank you so much its beautiful." I said while hugging her.

"Its my job no problem. Now let me work on your bridesmaids they have to look as good as you well almost as much."

"Ok." I said while giggling.

I walked to were the other girls were when they seen me they all gushed about my hair. After everyone settled down my mom hired a make up artist to come over after the hairstylist left. We all had our make up and hair done by the time we had to get ready. I placed my wedding dress for the BBQ. I wore a yellow sundress with white flats and a red purse to add a little flare to my outfit.

When everyone was ready we drove the 15 minute drive from my parents house to Antonio's pack house. I had the girls go in and make sure that Toni wasn't anywhere where he could see me. I don't want anthing bad to happen because of the supersitions. I asked Marcus and Alec to let him know I was here and to let him know I will be closer to the house when I go to the back. I put my dress in Amy and Marcus's room since the girls were already dressed.

I was out side in the back talked to Bianca, Bella, and Maria when Jason come up and started talking to us. We were talking for awhile when I noticed he wasn't paying attention but smiling and thinking of something. Must be Stacy. I told everyone I had to go get ready and the girls come to help with my dress.

~~~~

I was standing infront of the mirror admiring my dress, it was beautiful. It was a Victorian style dress. I don't do the big poofy dresses they seem to have to much going on. My dress had a simple lace design on the bodice with a simple shoulder sleeve. I was pulled from my thoughts when my dad to walk in the room.

"You ready babygirl?"

"Yes daddy."

"You look beautiful honey. I know you will be happy with him and I'm so proud that you got through all this is and still stayed true to yourself and even become better."

"Thanks dad but if you keep it up I might cry."  I say as my eyes start to water.

"Well lets go, your mother and Toni will have my hide if I make you cry and ruin your makeup." He says as he takes my hand.

"Awwww"  the girls cry barely smudging their make up but quickly fixing it.

We waited intil everyone was seated before we walked to the clearing. I glance up at my dad to see him looking at me with unshed tears in his eyes.

"I just want you to know how proud I am of you baby girl. You are the strongest person I know."

"Thanks dad."

"Your welcome baby girl. And just to let you know if you ever need anything just know that me and your mother are always here for you."

"I know dad." After I said that the music began to play indicating it was time to start the wedding.

~~~~

Standing in front of everyone listening to Jason talk to the minister was enough to throw me in to pure rage.

"Jason Alexander Garcia." I yelled.

He stopped glaring at the minister then and he and Toni to turn to face me. Once he saw the anger  in my eyes and written all over my face he tilted his head and said....

"Yes Sophia Anne Vargez." He said back cockily with a stupid smirk that I wanted to slap off.

I simply had a smirk of my own and kindly questioned. "You love me right?"

"Yes Sophia I will alwa-" I cut him off still calm.

"You will do anything for me right?"

"Anything but I dont see-"

"You have a child with Stacy right?"

"Yes but wha-"

"You married Stacy right?"

"Yes but we are-"

"The I suggest you sit down and shut up! Because, I left so I wouldn't act like a selfish bitch at your wedding like you doing now so you will allow me marry him because he makes me happier then you ever did. He took care of me when I had to deal with your rejection, he helped me cope with the death of Damon the only other man I loved besides you and Toni, and last because he is the father of my children."

"WHAT?!" I think the whole crowd with the exception of my parents, Toni's parents, and a few friends said at the same time.

"Your pregnant?" Jason said looking guilty yet angry at the same time. While Stacy's face just held anger.

"Children?" Toni asked.

I didn't bother answering or even looking at Jason. "Yes Toni, triplets. I found out two days ago, when you had that meeting, me and Bianca went to the appointment and found out."

Jason was close to shifting but all the men around him and his pack held them back in their place. "How could you do this Sophia?" His broken voice almost had me but then I heard where he was blaming me for the situation we are in. 

"Are you kidding me right now Jason? Are you freaking serious? Your going to try and blame me for you getting Stacy pregnant and you rejecting me. I don't think so I told you to accept your mate the day before you found her...well me....I told you she would understand. But no you just had to go and be all but I don't want my kid in a broken home. Well guess what I delt with it and moved on. So now your going to sit there and shut up." Everyone sat around with a shocked expression on there face unable to believe I actually talked to a Alpha like that much less my mate. 

"You may continue minister." Toni's father said smiling at us.

"You will be one great Luna." Toni whispered in my ear as I blushed and looked away.

~~~~~

"I do." I said proudly. 

Jason calmed down after a few minutes and just sat there looking guilty. Stacy cried the rest of the ceremony. While the packs cooled down and apologized for eveything and understanding why they did what they did.

Toni's lips crashing to mine so passionate and needing was all I needed to be happy at that moment.

~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

A/N:  ok finished with the main part of the wedding most likely will upload later if I get too bored....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 10.3K 20
Lucy Roberts is 17 and the nicest girl you will ever meet,but that all changes..... Lucy was invited to attend the futures alphas party "Ryan Adams"...
151K 6.1K 36
"I asked you a question, and you're going to answer it." Hmm. To answer or not to answer. "Geez my name's Carter and can you let go, you're hurting m...
13.7K 221 24
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales her...
244K 7.2K 27
Sophia's life is far from normal; two mates, a strict dad, a white wolf, what else could go wrong? Everything does when her mates get kidnapped. Jac...