Chapter 12

*Chapter 12*

Antonio's POV

It's been nine months since Sophia left and six months since my first date with Sophia. I realized on the last date we had that I really love her, but I haven't told her yet. The more I thought about how much I loved her I knew I what I had to do. I had to tell her on our next date.

Coming out of my thoughts by my Beta calling my name.

"Toni!"

"Huh. What?"

"Dude I have been trying to ask you what you were going to get Sophia for her birthday?"

"Oh. Uh, I'm not sure yet."

"You going to see her right?"

"Yes I am. I was just thinking of just taking her out somewhere fancy or something."

"Dude. Fancy? Come on you know that is not her style."

"I know but I want it to be special.You mind coming with me to the mall I want to go to the jewlery store to get something for her."

"What you going to get a ring?"

"A ring?"

"Yes. You know people sometimes get a ring to purpose."

"I'm not going to purpose."

"Well why not you have been dating for a while now and you both love each other even though neither one of you has said it yet and I don't know why." He said like he was talking about the weather.

"I just figured out I love her how did you know."

"Dude anyone and everyone can tell by the way you two sound when you are one the phone with each other everyday." He said as we got into my car and drove off to the mall.

We went to the jewelry Store to get the perfect necklace I seen the other day that reminded me of her. As I went over to the register to pay for it a ring that seemed to match perfectly with the necklace caught my eye and I couldn't help but to get it also, as I paid for it the sales lady told me I have one lucky fiance' to get such nice things. I simply told her she wasn't my wife but that I did love her more that anything. 

After that we walked around the mall for a bit longer doing nothing. I told Marcus that I got the ring simply because it match the necklace but wasn't sure how she would handle it so I would save it for later.

A week later I was in Texas taking Sophia to a nice restaurant because it was her birthday. As we finished eating I pulled the jewelry box from my jacket pocket.

"Sophia I know you told me I didn't have to get you anything but I just couldn't help myself."