๐๐ˆ๐–๐ˆ: ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„|๏ฟฝ...

By nostalgia_vk

[๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐€๐‹ ] "๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†" "Biwi"... More

ยฐโ€ขIntroโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก1โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก2โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก3โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก4โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก5โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก6โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก7โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก8โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก10โ™กโ€ขยฐ(Pt 1)
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก10{Pt 2}โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก10โ™กโ€ขยฐ(Final)
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก11โ™กโ€ขยฐ

ยฐโ€ขโ™ก9โ™กโ€ขยฐ

2.7K 237 25
By nostalgia_vk

"Pirate you know for the first time in my life...I am feeling that everything which is happening....is not a coincidence"

Jungkook said patting his pet horse wearing a normal white kurta after the haldi ceremony....the incident which happened with him during the ceremony was still coming in his mind....

"Hmm~~someone is in love hmm"

Jungkook heard the voice of his brother Jimin who was standing there with a mehandi cone in his hand.....

Jungkook ignored him and started to pour the water in the bucket for his pet horse to drink....Jimin sat on the chair and again said

"You are protecting him from that creepy uncle....you are teasing him...today also You made that aunt to leave this wedding.....why you did that....for responsibility....naa....for love"

Jungkook gave a look to Jimin to which Jimin ignored successfully and grabbed his big silly brother hand and made him to sit on chair and started to apply mehandi on his hand....

And Jungkook again started to remember what happened in haldi ceremony....

.

.

.

Jungkook and IU both were sitting beside each other....the yellow curtain was between them to prevent them from seeing each other....

Jimin was applying haldi on IU legs....and he was smart enough to see how IU's gaze was on someone near Lee Jong....Jimin ignored it and took the bowl and gave it to taehyung so that he can keep it in a safe place....

Because here Groom family will apply haldi on Jungkook after the lunch....Taehyung was walking with the bowl in his hand....

Taehyung was walking carefully but he felt a tug on his dupatta he turned and saw a cute lil boy was looking at taehyung with his big eyes...

Taehyung kneeled and asked him....the boy forwarded his cheek near taehyung and said "Haldi...Raghav wants haldi too"

Taehyung chuckled and dipped his fingers in bowl and applied the haldi on his cheek....the boy smiled widely and ran from there...

Taehyung stood up and the moment he turned he collided with an aunty which made whole haldi to fall on taehyung clothes...

"YOU STUPID SERVANT.....WHAT THE HELL YOU DID"

Taehyung flinched by the harsh tone of the aunt....he looked at her and realised that she is the relative of Prince Jungkook....means taehyung cant say anything to her...

"I am sorry I will clean it"
Taehyung said and was about to leave but he hissed in pain when the lady sorry aunty grabbed his wrist which made her nails to dug in taehyung skin...

"After creating such bad thing you are trying to leave huh!!!....JUNGKOOK,  IU EVERYONE COME HERE"

Taehyung was feeling so embarrassed by the behaviour of this aunty.....after hearing the loudspeaker voice of this aunty everyone present there and saw the bowl was carelessly on floor and taehyung clothes were drenched in haldi....

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks looking at the crazy behaviour of the aunty and he asked her about the scenario.....the aunty scoffed looking at taehyung and said she spoke her words looking at IU....

"IU my daughter,  why you appointed such stupid careless servants who was jealous of you and use your kindness for there own purpose...."

Jungkook father calmed that unwanted relative and said her to directly say the main thing....the lady stared at taehyung and felt more jealous by the beauty of taehyung......so she took advantage and said

"This stupid helper or servant whatever intentionally dropped this bowl in front of me so that he can put the blame on me....and look at this poor intersex servant.....completely drenched in the haldi which was only for Jungkook....I can see what he is trying to do....he is trying to steal Jungkook from IU.....yesterday also I saw him with Jungkook.....just tell me what does a servant wants to talk with the Royal Prince....characterless and---"

"Stop"
The dominating voice of Jungkook made the aunt to stop her next words and gulp them in her throat....Jungkook stared at Taehyung who was looking down blinking his eyes multiple times to prevent the tears to fall.....this was the first time Jungkook was seeing this vulnerable side of Taehyung.....and for the first time his mind and heart both were screaming to slap the person who dared to hurt taehyung....

Jimin stood infront of the aunt and gave a sweet smile before removing her hand from taehyung wrist intentionally digging her nails....

"Think before you speak aunty jii....I was the one who told taehyung to keep this bowl and so what happened if the bowl dropped huh....---"

Jungkook stopped Jimin too and he said Taehyung to speak what actually happened....

Taehyung was feeling so bad seeing how everyone was looking at him and mostly were doubting him....he removed his hand from Jimin hold and just said

"I....I am sorry"

And ran from there because it was getting out of control now from taehyung to stop his crying.....jimin and IU both ran behind taehyung.....

The aunty chuckled and said

"See....how shameless person he is...I am telling you he is a mastermind....a home wrecker...a---"

Jungkook glared at the aunt and shouted "GUARDS....my relative did her best work in showing how much low she can go in judging someone's character....so it's time for her to leave this wedding because I hate to spend money and provide food to unnecessary people.....GET OUT RIGHT NOW"

.

.

.

"Oh my God" Jimin sudden exclamation made Jungkook to look at Jimin who was looking at Jungkook's mehandi....

Jungkook also looked at saw the mehandi cone became empty and instead of I only "T" was imprinted....

Jimin chuckled and said
"Seems like destiny is going to play a different but a worth it game"

Jungkook didn't replied to Jimin and was just staring at the letter.....(filmy moment hmm)

.

.

.

Taehyung was looking at the sky and was recalling the haldi incident....hos eyes were puffy because of the constant crying....for the first time someone judged his character.....taehyung took a deep breath and said to himself

"Hume Prince Jungkook aur unke parivar se doori banani hogi....Kal shaadi hai fir wo is jagah se chale jayenge....uske baad na hi hum unse kabhi milenge"

"I will stay away from Prince Jungkook and his family...Tomorrow is wedding and he will leave this place forever...then we will never meet with each other"

°•~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~•°

HOPE YOU LIKE IT MY BUBBAS
PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT ME ABOUT THE CHAPTER
TAKE CARE.....BYEEEE

°•~~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~~~•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 15.8K 17
โ™ก SARANSH & JANVI โ™ก | ษชษดแด…ษชแด€ษด แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด€ษขแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ sแด›แดส€ส | ~โ~ #1 in Intimate #1 in desiromance #2 in...
3.8M 160K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
519K 19.4K 64
โ€ข Arranged Marriage โ€ข Romantic x Shy โ€ข Possessive ML โ€ข Sunshine FL โ€ข Obsession You can imagine your own leads๐Ÿ’— This is the orginal workโœจ
156K 10.5K 33
โœจ๐‚๐ก๐š๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐š๐› ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ข ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ž ๐š๐š๐ ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐Š๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ก๐š๐ญ...