°•♡2♡•°

Listen to *Itni si baat hai* while reading the chapter ♡♡♡♡

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

"BHABHIIII"

Taehyung immediately pushed Jungkook who was feeling irritated by the annoying surprise presence of his brother....

"Bhabhi-oh you are here and omg King in kitchen....maybe all the ministers came to realise that Jeon Jungkook is a better cook than King hahaha"

Jungkook only brother....Jeon Jimin said to Jungkook who showed him a done look and left from there...taehyung felt bad seeing his hubby going like this...

He stared at his brother in law who was smiling beautifully at him wearing a lovely dress..

"Jimin come n"Taehyung said and Jimin came near and his eyes lit seeing his favourite kheer

"Jimin come n"
Taehyung said and Jimin came near and his eyes lit seeing his favourite kheer....he hugged his bhabhi and said

"Bhabhi aapko pta hai....aaj Avadh se Min family aane wale hai...haaye ek hi baar dekha tha unhe aur ye dil unka hogya tha....bhabhi meri help krona best dress dhudne mai pleaseeeeeee"

(Bhabhi you know min family are going to come today from Avadh...god I saw him only one time and this heart became his...bhabhi plz help me to choose best dress pleaseeeeee)

Jimin pleaded and taehyung nodded to him...resulting both of them to go to Jimin room...

.

.

.

"Wow bhabhi so beautiful jewellery"Jimin said taking the box which his bhabhi gave him to wear when min family will come

Jimin said taking the box which his bhabhi gave him to wear when min family will come...

"Okay my cutest brother in law....now let me do the work hmmm"
Saying this taehyung pecked Jimin forehead and went outside of the room to do the other works...

.

.

.

"Maharaj saari tayari ho gayi hai..."
(King all preparations are done)