°•♡10♡•°(Final)

The glaring gaze of his brother made Jimin body to feel stiff and his mouth to seal

The glaring gaze of his brother made Jimin body to feel stiff and his mouth to seal....Taehyung who was sitting till now immediately stood up when he heard Jungkook's words...

"B..bhai actually...--"

Jimin was trying his best to not stutter and complete his sentence but the judging gaze of everyone present there was making him feel embarrassed and ashamed...

"Inki koi galti nhi h ye sab kuch mera upay tha Jimin ka nahi"
(Its not Jimin fault....I am the one who suggested this idea)

The different voice of the person whose face was still covered in veil made everyone to start there own gossip and talks....Jungkook turned and in a swift removed the veil which made everyone present there to gasp because instead of the Princess it was a mere servant doing the ritual

"Omg look he is the servant of IU"

"Where is our Princess??"

"Such a big betrayal.....shameless servant"

"These low class person wants to be in bed of Prince Jungkook....characterless"

The continuous chaos sound of people gossip filled the silent atmosphere of hall...Taehyung who was standing there was feeling his breath to become uneven because for now he was receiving the worst comments ever....he was becoming the centre of attention in the hall...

The people giving him mean titles of characterless, shameless , homewrecker and a bed warmer.....the names he never imagined in his life....Jungkook who was silent till now glaring at Jimin because he know its his stupid brother idea...he closed his eyes and shouted in his deep angry voice which made the whole hall to again have a pin drop silence...

"EVERYONE SILENT"

(Listen to my money talk💃💃💃sorry sorry continue)

Jungkook took heavy steps towards his brother who was fidgeting his fingers..
His eyes were looking at everywhere expect his brother....

"I want only Taehyung with me right now"

Jimin was about to protest but a death glare from his brother made his mouth to shut and with his heavy heart he has to left from the place leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone...

Jungkook stared at taehyung who was staring down and he can sense that he is trying his best to control his tears...Jungkook took slow soft steps towards Taehyung and he pulled Taehyung towards himself and wrapped his hands around his waist which made taehyung to melt in his arms....

Jungkook removed the pins and dupatta from taehyung hairs which made his long hairs to fall....Jungkook started to caress taehyung hairs massaging his head in a soft manner and said in a low soft voice

"Jaana its okay to cry"

Just those words and taehyung finally let out his tears clutching his hands on Jungkook kurta...Jungkook's heart was feeling heavy hearing taehyung cries....and that moment he realized that yes....the feeling he was having in his heart....was just a hallucination....