Story Ideas

Galing kay KN-stories

just idea's I have why the Kirby icon... idk I was tired and don't feel like changing it. Higit pa

The water dragon betrayal
The star hero!
The blind aura fighter
The water dragon betrayal #2
The star hero #2
The blind fighter #2
The moon swordsman
The red eyed Ghost
The wandering Sun
The warrior's Key
The Warrior's key #2
The Frozen legend
The Blinding One
The Wolf's creed(Remake)
The Blood Soul Reaper: Verison 2
First Class: Solider
The monarch of Shadow
The mechanical rebirth
King of Curses
The blue hedgehog
The dragon of shadow
The Dragon of light.
The demon fox
Darkrei: DxD/MHA
Drakrei Rwby/MHA
If you got suggestions leave them here.
Ninja of illusion
The Anti-Matter dragon
The hero of Courage
Between both version
The Xenoblade hero

Geno's tale

305 14 3
Galing kay KN-stories

Our teaser begins with geno walking around with then he heard some thugs talking.

RT: hey beautiful! Why don't we go to place?

???: ya... no.

Geno would then decide to do something.

Geno: I guess... I'll make them have a fatal time...

He would then Begin to glitch out.

The glitches would then surround then thugs and the girl.

Rt: What the hell!? What is happening-

Geno(???) would then appear beside the thugs and then grabbed the thugs heads and slammed them to the ground. He would then look down at them.

Geno(???): come on! I thought you two were going to last longer than that! Hmph!

He would then return back to normal and look at the girl.

Geno:... uhm... hello... sorry if I scared you...

???: Ara Ara. You were just some tough guy who looked like he could kill anyone. But now... you looked to be the most nervous person in the world.

Geno:... well... you can say I have two sides to me... hehehe... anyways... you okay uhh?

???: yae miko.

Geno: oh my name is geno.

Geno: uhm... were you on your way to school?

Yae: yes I am.

Geno: would you like for me to walk to your school?

Yae: shouldn't you be heading to school?

Geno: well... I'm homeschooled... and I'm already done with my work...

Yae: oh... well I wouldn't mind you walking me to school.

Geno: okay.

Geno would help her up. But before leaving would grab to the thugs heads and then walk over to yae.

Yae: what did you do?

Geno: I erased there memory of what happened....

Yae: you can do that..?

Geno: I can do a lot more...(like pretty much copy other abilities... but only when I'm in my fatal side...)..

Yae: interesting.

They would walk for a bit before seeing someone coming up to them.

???: where have you been...?

Yae: calm down Ei. I had a run with some thugs. And he helped me.

Geno: hello.. my name is geno...

???: Ei...

Geno: uhm... did I do something wrong..?

Yae: no you did. She always like this. Don't mind her. If you actually give her some sweets you'll become her best friend in a heart beat. *chuckles*

Ei: Hey!

Yae: what? It's the truth.

The wind would suddenly blow and the two girls would notice geno's face. And how his one of his eyes looks melted.

Yae:... your eye...

Geno: huh..? *realizes*

He would then cover his melted eye and back away slowly.

Geno: y-you saw...

Yae: uhm ya...

Ei: ya...Why is it a big deal-

Geno: to me it is!

Yae: let's calm down okay...

Geno would have stopped stepping away from them and just keep his hand on his face.

Yae: we're sorry if we did something to upset you... we didn't know you didn't want people to see your eye... we're just wondering what happened...

Geno:...

Ei could tell he was uncomfortable and didn't want say anything.

Ei thought:... did he experience something bad... that made him feel like this...

Ei: okay... I see I said something that made you feel uncomfortable... and I'm sorry... I didn't mean too...

Geno:... it's.. okay... you didn't known...

He would have calm down.

Geno: sorry if I over reacted... I just...

Ei: you thought we would say something bad about you...?

He would nod his head.

Geno: let's say... I didn't have a good life... because of how I look and my abilities...

Yae: I'm sorry to hear that but I promise you. We're not like that.

She would walk over to him and give him a hug. Geno would slowly hug back.

Ei thought: what has he gone through...

She would then break the hug.

Yae: how was that cutie~?

Geno would then blush and back away.

Geno: IM 16!

Yae: oh~ I'm older than you. Were 17.

Geno:... shit...

Yae: come now~ don't be shy~

she would would then walk over to him and nibble on his ear. He would then squirm to try to get out of her grasp.

He would then teleport out of her grasp and hide behind Ei.

Yae: I'm only teasing~

Ei: enough yae... you going to make him pass out from all your "teasing"

Yae: aww~ I was beginning to have fun~ anyway. We'll be fine from this point cutie.

Geno would blush again. Then watch Ei hit yae miko on the head.

Ei: Enough...

Yae: okay okay! I'll stop. Cya around.

Geno would watch them leave and he would wave goodbye.

Geno:... I'm surprised they didn't ask for my number... *shrugs*

He would then leave to head back home. He would walk for a bit before encountering a woman looks identical to the purple haired girl from before.

Geno: Ei..?

???: hmm?

Geno would then realize that this wasn't Ei.

Geno: oh my bad. You look like someone I just met a couple minutes ago...

???: *chuckles* don't worry. Ei is actually my sister. My name is makoto.

Geno: makoto... why have I heard that name before...

Makoto: I'm raiden makoto.

Geno would then realize who was in front of him.

Geno: *bows* I'm sorry Ms raiden! I didn't know!

She would chuckle at him and tell him to raise his head.

Makoto: no need to lower your head. Would you like to walk with me?

Geno: if you're okay with that...

Makoto: I'm okay with... geno.

Geno would be shocked for her to know his name.

Geno: how do you...?

Makoto: I tend to visit UA and your father speaks highly of you. Even tho you don't attend there yet. And I recognize you from his description of you.

Geno:... oh okay...

Makoto: anyways shall we get going?

He would walk beside her and they would talk to each other. Geno would begin to feel a strong connection with her like an older sister he could talk with.

Makoto: I've been told about your past I hope that's okay

Geno:...it's okay. I don't mind you knowing. From talking with you... you're like an older sister to me... *smiles*

Makoto: I'm glad. If you ever need someone to talk with. I'm here to help.

Geno: thank-

They would then hear an explosion. They would look in the direction it came from.

Makoto: wait! That my the direction of Ei's school! I'm sorry geno but I need to get going.

Geno: it's okay.

He would watch her run off in that direction. He would be hesitant to follow her. But then decides to make a quick call.

Once the call was done he would run in that direction. Once he got there he would see some heroes.

He wouldn't go towards the hero but instead teleport past them and teleport inside. There was some that notice geno. And wanted to stop him.

Once he got inside he would see some thugs. He would look through the window and see two of them. He would then use us telekinesis to trap the two thugs.

And enter the room. Once he entered he would notice that none of the students were hurt.

Geno: I'm glad you're all okay... now let's- Gah!

He would have then gotten hit with a huge hammer and sent flying throw a wall.

RV: you thought you could sneak up on us! Nice try to play hero! And I can't believe you let that kid let you catch you!

RV2: tch! That kids caught us off guard.

RC3: Well let's just kill- What?!

Then suddenly red stings would wrap around the villains. They would look to where it's coming from. And they would see a glitch effect in the hole that geno was sent through. They would then hear a glitched voice talking.

Geno(???): you plann to killl them...? Sorrry to breakk it to youu...

Geno(???): yourr nott goingg to doo thatt...

RV: Who are you?!

Geno(???): mee? I'mm.... Fatal... Error... yourr worsee nightmare!

He would then pull the three villains and throw them through a portal that would open up behind fatal.

The portal would lead to in front of the school. Fatal would chase after them. The heroes would be shocked to see how fatal looked. The villains would have gotten out of the string.

But they wouldn't see fatal anywhere.

RV: where did that punk go!?

RV2: I don't know!?

Fatal: rright here!

Fatal would landed onto the large villains back and put his hand through the guys back but the guy wouldn't be in any pain or feel anything.

RV: Get off me!

He would try to get fatal off his back but fatal would teleport in front of them a good bit away.

RV2: what the hell did he do?!

RV: I don't know- what?!

They would then see fatal create a large sword out of thin air.

RV: he copied my quirk?!

Fatal would then throw the sword at the villains making them dodge.

RV2: Don't let him near you!!

Fatal: To latte!

RV2: huh?!

Fatal would have grabbed the villains head and then slammed him into the ground.

Fatal: yourr abbility isnn't worth ussing...

(For context his has the ability to copy peoples quirks once he gets his hand on there "code")

He would then pull red strings from him mouth.

RV: we just need to keep our distance then we can-

Fatal would grab them both and have three blasters appear behind them but lowered the attack power of them to not destroy everything.

He would notice some weapons around.

Fatal: you triied to blocck thhe atttack withh yourrr weaponnns... sad...

Fatal would then walk towards the villains to throw them at the heroes. But then heard someone coming.

???: SMASH!!!!

Fatal would have then get sent flying but stop himself.

???: what?!

Fatal:... wwwas thatttt it? Allll might...

All might: who are you villian!?

Fatal: villlian...? Youuu must be aaa foolll...

All might: the only fool here is you villain!

Fatal thought: not only a fool but an idiot... hmm? I wounder...*smirks*

Fatal would then fall through a portal and land on all mights back.

All might: what?! Get off me!

Fatal would then do the same with the villain from early and grab onto all might's code.

Fatal: wwwhat?!

He would then get sent flying back.

Fatal thought: it was like... his "quirk" is alive and sent me flying.... But... one code I could copy... *smirks*

(Ya... I'm not going to do the way to I've seen fatal error speaks it gets annoying with auto correct.)

He would then see him coming and jump into the air and float there.

All might: w-what?! How are you-

Fatal: floating? Simple... I copy your quirk. Which is strange... I would have assumed it was a strength quirk... but I guess I was wrong... now then...

He would then grab more red strings from his mouth and opened more glitch portals. Then throw the string portal in them.

All might would had his limbs wrapped up. And fatal would begin to pull onto the strings.

???: I believe that's enough... geno...

Fatal would look down and see his adoptive father. Nezu.

Fatal: why should I...? He deserves it...

Nezu: I know but you'll be in trouble if you kill him...

Fatal:.. tch!

He would then make the string disappear and then close the portals and land. While walking back to his father. He would turn back into geno. With his hair covering his eye.

Nezu: I see you've taken care of things. Are you alright.

Geno: ya...I'm fine...

Geno would then see all might walking over to him.

Nezu: sorry all might that's as far as you will go.

All might: what?! He needs to be-

Nezu: he got permission to use his abilities... and he has a quirk license. So he has a right to use his quirk when he wants. But he likes to ask to use it to be safe.

All might would be shocked a geno had a quirk license.

Nezu: now... we'll need to make sure the students are okay.

Geno: they are... I made sure to not cause too much damage to the school... and I opened a portal for them to escape... see
*points in a direction*

They would look where he's pointing and see the students with the other heroes.

Nezu: glad to see that. Well then... all might will you take care of those villains while I take my son back home...

All might:... fine...

They would watch all might leave. While they left to head home. Once they got home geno would speak with his father.

Nezu: I'm proud of you geno. You're stepping out of your comfort zone. You see you're using your other abilities as well.

Geno: ya... I am.. and uhm... dad..? I know I'm "technically" not supposed to join UA for another three years... but can I join a year early...

Nezu: hmm... I don't see why not. I know you want to stay away from... "them"

Geno::... yes... and I know... they try to "make things right with me" but... I can't even imagine what they'll try...

Nezu: I know you'll never let them get to you.

Geno: yep...oh! I also figured out a name for my other side self.

Nezu: really? What?

Geno: well... I call it... Fatal Error.

Nezu: why that?

Geno: well... when I'm using that side of me... it just feels... different... like I'm about to break apart... like a fatal error...

Nezu:...

Geno: but... I'm getting the hang of the abilities I have... and I'm grateful to be part of this family with you... *smiles*

Nezu: me as well. Now let's get dinner ready.

Geno: hai.

They would go make dinner then go eat.  Once they were done they would head to bed. And once they woke up nezu would have left for work and geno would decide to go walk around again.

He would then hear someone calling out to him.

Geno: hmm? Oh... Miko right?

Yae: you remember me~ I'm happy.

Geno: what you doing up so early...?

Yae: I can ask you the same question cutie.

She would notice he was blushing.

Yae: *chuckles* anyways I'm just out for a jog is all.

Geno: that's cool. I'm just taking a walk is all... hmm? *realize* I notice that what was her name again... oh right! Ei! She isn't with you.

Yae: why would she be?

Geno: she seems like the type of person you drag around...

Yae: *chuckles* you might be spot on about that. But she's a shut in.

Geno:... so an introvert?

Yae: yes. She likes to play her games when she has the chance too.

Geno: huh... interesting.

Yae: I tried to get to run but she wouldn't budge a bit.

Geno: that's interesting.

Yae: hmm. What to see something interesting?

Geno: like?

Yae: give me a sec.

She would get her phone and would be looking for something. Once she found it.

Yae: come here.

He would be confused but go towards her and she would show her phone to it show Ei.

Geno: it's just.... *blushing*

He would then look away.

Geno: why did you show me that!? *blushing*

Yae: *chuckles* you're so easy to tease. It's adorable.

He would then cover his face with his scarf.

Geno: I'm going home...

Yae: wait!

She would wrap her arms around his neck. This would make him blush.

Yae: I was only teasing let's spend time together.

Geno:.... *thinks about it*.... *sigh*... fine...

She would let go of him and they would go to a few stores. Once they were done they would have stopped at her house.

Yae: well. This is my house. I'll see you around geno~

She would then wave good to geno and head inside. geno would then wave back and walk home.

Yae: so? How was it hanging out with him?

Ei would take off a wig.

Ei:... it was....Fun...

Yae: told you it would be. And I don't get why you just didn't go as yourself.

Ei: I wanted to see how he acts in a normal setting and you know I don't like interacting with people...

Yae: ya! Ya...! So~ now you know how it feels to tease him. I know you think his reactions are funny and cute.

Ei would blush a bit.

Ei: I mean... ya... anyways. I'm going to go take a bath and change. I want to get out of these clothes...

Yae: okay okay!

Ei would leave to take a bath.

Yae:.... She's so into him... (like I can talk.)

Over geno would have gotten closer with them and would even attend to their graduation. But he would also learn he would have less time to with because they would spend their time in school.

But they would spend as much time as they could with each other and geno would meet Ei's younger brother Scaramouche.

Geno would have a hard time finding a way to speak with him because of his attitude. But he would manage to at least be decent friends with him in his eyes.

He would then focus the next year in his training and studying. And once he did would be now enrolling into UA early. And during that year everything would fly by.

POV change: USJ.

geno would be walking down the stairs making his way to the bottom. Once he got there he would notice the villains staring at him and the person with hands on his body.

Geno:... I should give a warning to all of you... I'm not in a good mood...

The villians look at each other and then laugh.

Geno:.... Don't say I didn't warn you...

Geno would then begin to glitch. And his eyes would change and he would appear behind the guy.

Tomura: what?!

Fatal: I've heard of you...AFO little toy am I right?

Tomura: !?!?! (How does he know about master?!)

Fatal:... let's see if you're worth all the fuss.

End of teaser.

Ship(small)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.5K 735 7
Because of circumstances, this book won't be continued unfortunately. Feel free to check out my other stuff! Thank you for understanding!
48.8K 749 10
I am bored so I am writing this for the heck of it. I don't know if this is gonna become a big book or keep it as a tiny little thing or a project to...
3.7K 148 8
fantasy AU. MHA in fantasy world. I gotta say. I am bored as fuck. killed demons for years, hunted dragons. I am running out of shit to do really.
2K 27 12
It's how it sounds I don't do smut/lemon whatever you call it sorry May have mentions of ED, Depression, self harm, etc. I'll put a warning if it d...