YOUR SWEET MISTAKE....~*Watty...

By CierraDesareyGarcia

Sophia is bestfriends with the soon to be Alpha. What happens when he finds out his girlfriend is pregnant wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Help!!!!
new story

Chapter 16

21K 695 47
By CierraDesareyGarcia

*Chapter 16*

Jason POV

I awoke early this morning to finish somethings before everyone went to the BBQ. I have been doing paperwork for about two hours before Stacy came in.

After we talked I felt guilty. I know I haven't been the best husband lately. Well I haven't been much of a husband at all, my mind is always full of thoughts about Sophia. I have to get her to understand how much I love her, especially with Stacy asking for a divorce now. The pack has grown a bit stronger since I marked Stacy but with Sophia it would be at its Strongest.

I look at the clock and see that I have been thinking of Sophia for 20 minutes. I decided to go for a run before I get ready. I ran for about ten minutes to clear my head and try to get a plan together to get Sophia back. I knew I could never be anything with out her. But if I couldn't I also had to find a way to keep Stacy. On my way inside I found an envelope on the steps. I opened it and it read.....

The time will come in your Darkest Hour

You will think of me

For I hold the power

of all that will be

Trust no one

near or far

The pain you'll feel

will leave a scar

No time set

night or da.

It will happen 

either way

For you don't know 

what the future may hold

But just remember 

that you've been told

When something is lost

that can never be replaced

It's gone to fill

another space

So when you enter 

your Darkest Hour

Remember me 

I used my power.........

Forgetting about what my plans were, I called my Beta. We sat there in my office trying to figure out what it meant, but we came up empty handed.  It was time to get ready so I sat the poem and envelope on my desk for my return. Something about this note had me rethinking everything. I could barely get a faint scent from the note and knew someone who might know of who might have sent it, but all that will have to wait until later right now I had to get Sophia back. Once I get here back I will find out what this note means and who sent it.

~~~

'I don't know why she picked matching outfits, if she just wants to leave us' was my thought as I pulled up to the BBQ. We walked to the area where everyone was and immediately Stacy left my side. I assume to go talked to her friends but when I looked back at her she was talking to Antonio. I guess she really wants out of this marriage that bad.

'She never deserved to be our Luna and you know it.' My wolf growled at me.

'She was carring our pup what was I supposed to do.'

'Accepted Sophia and taken care of it. You know that Sophia wouldn't have cared.'

'I know but I just didn't want Xavier to grown up in a broken home.'

'So a home where neither parents are happy that what you want him to grow up in?' My wolf questioned before he stopped speaking to me.

I looked around before seeing Sophia standing near the house. 

"Hey." I say walking up to Sophia and her friends.

"Umm....Hey?"  She said but it sounded more like a question.

"So do you know when the announcement will be made about the Luna?" 

"Umm...Yea in about 30 minutes." she said.

"Oh well do you girls mind if I chat with you until then?"

"Yes we do, now if you can go back to your slu- "Bianca began but was cut off by Sophia.

"B! You are not supposed to talk to an Alpha that way. I'm sorry Jason. You can stay if you like." My mate said. My wolf growled at her friends plain disrespect to me but he calmed down when he heard Soph talking.

"Do you mind telling me about this Luna?" I question the group.

"Oh so you want to hear about the Luna"  Amy asked.

"Yea, got to understand what kind of new neighbor Toni is allowing to claim to be a Luna." I scoffed they probably didn't understand why.

"She is not claiming to be she is....well she would have been...but she is now."  Bianca said rudely, which just earned her a look from Sophia.

"Well she is one of the most caring, the most beautiful person I have ever seen. She is generous, she puts others needs before hers. Everything you expect in a Luna and way more." Bella said proudly.

They way they spoke of her had my wolf proud but I had no clue why. It also made me think of Sophia, she was many of those things before she left but people change after rejection or so I hear.

I'm not sure how long I was standing there thinking of Sophia and imagining how much I wished things were different but when I came out of my thought of Sophia with a smile on my face only to have time to hear that they had to go get ready and a few things for the announcement.

I walked around for a bit only to have the poem pop up in my mind. What did it mean? Who wrote it? Who am I not suppose to trust? What will happen? What exactly I been told? These questions were running through my mind as I walked. Maybe after the announcement I could ask Toni to come over and look at it.

I heard the speaker ask if everyone could go to the clearing in the woods for the presentaion for the new Luna. I followed everyone to the clearing where there was a stage setup in the front.

I sat next to Stacy in the seats we were assigned. As I looked around I noticed most of my pack in the center rows with either the Bloodmoon pack or Antonio's pack surrounding them. I also noticed that my Beta, Stacy, and I were surrounded too. I began to wonder why when Antonio went on stage. He changed into something formal and I wondered what really was going on here. Thats when I heard the music start. I let out a growl before I could stop myself. Thats when I saw her from the corner of my eye. She looked like an angel sent from heaven.

'Dear Goddess, what have i done?'

'You IDIOT!' My wolf growled at me. 'You allowed this to happen.'

'I never thought she would move on much less do this.'

'And what you just expected her to just be alone for the rest of her life.'

'Why would she do this?'

'Why are you asking me? Even now that she is back and so near to me her wolf stil isn't talking to me. Do you know what that feels like. I swear if I could I would kill you right now' He growled one last time.

~~~~~~

VOTE

Comment

A/N: I was reading some of the comments and I realized that you guys are right I shouldn't put comment restrictions on my story for you guys being such wonderful readers and for commenting I have decided to just upload the rest of the wedding chapters today...it make take some time inbetween  but they will be up by the end of today!!!!....And I know that this chapter is not as long as the others but I just wanted to get it up for you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.4K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...
691K 6.7K 15
This is a sample of the story. If you would like to read the whole thing then please look it up on Amazon or check out the link on the last chapter...
153K 1.4K 17
***AKA PREGNANT WITH THE ALPHA'S BABY, BUT I'M DATING THE BETA??? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?*** Tori's dating the beta Ron, but when he goes away she find...
1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...