Royally Yours | Min Yoongi X...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

What happens when the world that you know suddenly changes? There's a possibility of having regrets, or accep... More

1| THE PRINCE MEETS HIS PRINCESS
2| THE CONVERSATION
3| THE ANNOUNCEMENT
4| DELIVERY FOR THE FUTURE QUEEN
5| DELIVERY FOR THE FUTURE QUEEN II
6| WELCOME TO THE PALACE
7| TOGETHER FOR A DAY
8| THE TALK
10| THE ROYAL VISIT
11| WEDDING DINNER

9| LEARNING DAY 1

7 0 0
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*PREVIOUSLY*

     "I guess this is the sign that the both of you can give us a grandchild after the wedding?" The King said and I immediately coughed unexpectedly to hear the king's bearing of child talk. I covered my mouth and glad Yoongi offered me a glass of water. I took the glass and drank half of its content.

     "Father..." Yoongi said as he caressed my back to calm down.

     "What? We need a grandchild since we're too old and never know when our time ends."

     "Father, don't speak that way." Yoongi said.

*END*

START...

9| LEARNING DAY 1

     It was Y/N's first day of lessons with Queen Ansun. The princess and the queen both shared their knowledge regarding the position. The Queen was very intrigued by the princess' intelligence and was very pleased with her decision to choose the right girl for her son. The teacher was also pleased with how fast the princess learned with her lessons. In the meantime in the garden, Yoongi and his father were practicing fencing. A lot of royal guards were also practicing with them, but Yoongi and his father were sparring together. 

     "So, have you and the princess talked about your upcoming marriage?" The King asked the prince.

     "Yes, father." Yoongi replied tiredly as he continued to attack his father.

     "So???" 

     "We'll see, Father. We'll see where our destiny leads us together during the time of our marriage." 

     "Yoongi, me and your mother are quite old. We might die soon and might not be able to see your child." 

     "Father, stop talking about this nonsense. You and mother will live very long. I'm sure you'll be able to see your grandchild." Yoongi can't help but smile at the thought of his future child being taken care of by his parents. This scenario in his head made him distracted so, the king made his move to poke Yoongi's suit telling that he lost the spar. Yoongi looked at his father's point. He only sighed in defeat and removed his mask as he breathed in the fresh air of the summer air.

     "You are distracted again, boy." King Hwan said as he removed his mask and walked near his son.

     "Father, you kept talking about my princess..." 

     "And yet, you're daydreaming about her. When there's a fight, it's okay if your partner motivates you to fight, but don't let it cloud your eyes as it will weaken your strategy, and the enemy will attack you." 

     "Yes, father. I'm sorry." Yoongi said.

     "Ah, my son and my husband!" They heard the queen's cheery voice far ahead. As they turned in their queen's direction, they saw the queen and the princess walking near them." 

     "My queen." King Hwan greeted as the two men walked near the ladies.

     "How's the practice, my son?" The queen asked.

     "It was alright, mother. How are you and my princess, so far?" 

     "Oh, it was splendid! Y/N and I have something in common and it was very fond to get to know her." The Queen said, making the princess beside her turn shy and blush. Yet Yoongi never ceased to smile when he saw that his princess was being complimented by his mother.

     "I told you so, mother." Yoongi said.

     "I guess you must've tattled me to the king and queen." The princess teased the prince. Yoongi only smirked and winked at her. 

     "Yes, you are one great topic to talk about." The prince said as he walked beside the princess.

     "I hope all good things." The princess smiled.

     "Don't worry, my princess. Even your flaws are the great things that I'm fond of." That made Yoongi and Y/N chuckle while the king and queen looked at each other with the knowing look of success.

     "Why don't we have our lunch together then, we can schedule at 4 o'clock later regarding our visit to the town, huh?" The queen asked Y/N.

     "That's great, your Majesty. I'm very much excited to meet your people." 

     "Good to know that you're excited, my dear." The King said as he led his queen inside the castle. Yoongi held Y/N's hand and they both walked behind their Majesties.

     "Yes, my King. Back in my kingdom, I would visit them regularly. But as soon as my father announced that my brother would be the crowned prince, he began to ban me from going to the public." Y/N admitted.

     "Oh! We're so sorry to hear that, my dear. But don't you worry, you can regularly go to the town just to check our people." The King said. 

     "Yes, we'll just make you a schedule of visits. I would personally go with you since that is the most exciting part of the job I'm handling." The queen said.

     "My mother is right. She loves to do trips to the town to greet personally the people and asks what they need help with." Yoongi added.

     "I see." Y/N said. 

     The four of them went inside the castle. The two men went straight to their rooms to freshen themselves as they got sweat from fencing. Meanwhile, the two ladies already sat in the dining hall and waited for the two men. After a couple of minutes, the two arrived and they began their scrumptious lunch altogether.

~4 PM~

     The four of them all rode the carriage and began their journey to the town. Y/N and Yoongi were sitting together, facing the king and queen. Y/N felt Yoongi's hand on hers. She looked at him and they both smiled at each other. Y/N let Yoongi lay his hand on hers and Yoongi held it tightly. As they journey to the city, Y/N can't help not to be fazed by the beautiful scenery. She was in awe at the nature along the road. The wind breezed through the leaves of the trees, making the trees dance along the wind. Birds were chirping, singing their songs at the most calming sounds she ever heard. As they passed a brick bridge, she heard the splash of the river's blue water. She also saw two frogs jumping from rock to rock trying to reach the other side of the river. 

     As Y/N kept smiling and looking at the view outside, Yoongi couldn't help not to fall more in love with the girl. The sweet smile of the girl matched her twinkling eyes in joy, her cute little cheeks that wouldn't rest from her smiling, and the way she stared out was making Yoongi think to himself that he would do everything for him to see her smile like that for the rest of his life. Y/N loved the view of nature outside their carriage, while Yoongi loved the view of his princess being too indulged in the beauty of their kingdom.

     The King and Queen looked at the two young love birds in front of them. Both were thanking the heavens for listening to their wish for their son: a soft-heart, smart, beautiful, and kind princess for their young prince. The both of them were also making another wish up in heaven to let Yoongi and Y/N live peacefully and be together through the thick and thin of life.

     "I believe that they'll make one great family soon." The queen said softly to the king.

     "They're going to be a great ruler of our kingdom. They'll make a great and strong foundation for our nation and I hope we get to see them rise at their own foot." The king whispered back.

     "They will..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9| LEARNING DAY 1

HOW WILL THE PEOPLE REACT REGARDING THE PRINCESS' VISIT TO THE TOWN? WILL THE PEOPLE LOVE HER LIKE HOW THEY SHOW THEIR LOVE TO THE QUEEN? OR WILL THEY HATE THE PRINCESS? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE ROYALS AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
9.6K 602 28
Two people you would never think to find anywhere near each other. One that people would rather steer clear of, and the other that everyone wants to...
407 16 27
Min Yoongi finds love in unusual circumstances.... Yoongi and Sun Mi are storm stayed together, leading to a passionate tryst between them. Will thei...
91.3K 3.5K 71
a little over a year after the death of your parents, you're struggling to keep your music store open and provide for your sister. after spotting him...