The lightning changed all | s...

By blackfeitan

Born in the nation of eternity. Every nation would be better she thought. Her parents were traumatized beca... More

00 / Prologue
01 / Chapter one
02 / Chapter two
03 / Chapter three
04 / Chapter four

Introduction!!

19 1 0
By blackfeitan

Welcome!!
I'm glad you found your way to this story!
Before you start to read please read carefully - there will be some sensitive topics and if you don't want to get triggered don't read it.
Also english isn't my native language so be aware of some mistakes.
The characters might be out of character - I write my own version of them!

TRIGGERWARNING‼️
suicide, selfharm, torture, harassment, self hate, eating disorder, panic attacks (might add more)

About Y/N

- she's born in a rich family in Inazuma
- visionless

Weapons:

*none of the pictures are mine (Pinterest)

That's all for now! I hope you'll have fun.
Feel free to leave a comment!
- enjoy!

-Fei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
23.9M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...