02 / Chapter two

"You're awake." You turned your head and saw a man standing above you.
The sun made it difficult to make out his features. "Who are you?"

•••

"I'm just a doctor." "A doctor?" You asked curiously. He nodded. "You seem badly injured, it's a riddle how you even survived. It would be better if someone checks you up. You don't mind coming with me to my laboratory to check you up?"
You got up and now you could make out his features. He wasn't a bad looking man.
His blue hair and the mask made him look noticeable. His clothes were kind of strange but maybe the fashion was different from where he came from.
"This is too kind. I don't mind. I don't want to have consequences from it." - "Follow me. I'll lead you the way."

•••
If I would've known who he was.
He wouldn't have destroyed me.
I would be living a free life in Mondstadt.
I wouldn't be a toy. A puppet. A plaything.
I was nothing.
Worth nothing.
And there's nothing I could do against it.
•••

"We're here" The Doctor said and opened the door to a small building. You followed him through the corridors and felt how you got deeper under the earth.
The deeper you got, the colder it became.
After a while he opened the door to a small room. "Sit down" He pointed to a chair and you walked across the room to sit down.
"Are you in pain somewhere?" - "Yeah my leg" You answered and he walked to you. "May I see?"
Hesitantly you lifted up your kimono.
When he started to examine your leg you noticed the dark purple and black bruises.
It looked really terrible.
"I need to inject you a syringe or it'll get worse", the doctor said. "Follow me."
You followed him through the dark corridors and soon you arrived to a big metal door. He unlocked the heavy door and when you saw what's behind the door, you frowned.

"This seems more like... experiments? Are we in the right room..?" You asked when you looked inside. The room was full of devices, syringes and other things you didn't know.
"Oh don't worry, we're in the right room" the Doctor said and suddenly pushed you into the room.
You stumbled and before you could react, he injected a syringe in your neck and next moment everything went blurry.
You tried to move to fight, but your body didn't react. Slowly you started to lose consciousness and the last thing you noticed was how you fell to the floor before everything went black.