The First Female Alpha

Autorstwa Irisv0731

"Alpha Lightwood will be joining us this meeting." Gasps and mutters of disagreement were heard all around th... Więcej

Meet the Characters
Werewolf Knowledge
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Brielle's Early Years
Chapter 2- Before Tragedy Struck
Chapter 3 - Finding Mate
Chapter 4 - Tragedy Struck
Chapter 5 - Facing the Truth
Chapter 6 - In Loving Memory
Chapter 7 - Ascending
Chapter 8 - "I'm a what?!"
Chapter 9 - Pack Meeting
Chapter 10 - The Alpha Meeting: Part One
Chapter 11 - The Alpha Meeting: Part Two
Chapter 12 - The Alpha Meeting: Part Three
Chapter 13 - Reunions
Chapter 14 - Explanations
Chapter 15 - Rough Morning
Chapter 16 - Meeting Re-Do
Chapter 17 - More Explanations
Chapter 18 - "I could've killed you!"
Chapter 19 - Heading Back Home
Chapter 20 - The Files
Chapter 22 - Initiation
Chapter 23 - Bad News
Chapter 24 - Rogues
Chapter 25 - Apologies & Phone Calls
Chapter 26 - Change of Plans
Chapter 27 - Not Possible
Chapter 28 - Not Again
Chapter 29 - Change of Plans, Again
Chapter 30 - Make Up Your Mind
Chapter 31 - Eclipse Pack

Chapter 21 - Home Sweet Home

213 7 0
Autorstwa Irisv0731

*Brielle's POV*

Finally, after 3 agonizing hours of tolerating Tyler and Adrian, we finally made it back home.  I didn't even wait for the car to come to a full stop before bolting out the door. I inhaled the clean and familiar scent of my territory. I can feel my bond with the land crackle and come to life as it traveled through my veins as I released the block I had up since I stepped over my boarder. It feels good to be back home where there are no secrets to be kept and where needing to look over my shoulder.

"Oh come on Bri. You're being over dramatic," Tyler claims as he steps out of the vehicle with Adrian in tow.

"I don't blame our Alpha. You guys are annoying and you both farted and stunk up the whole car. Not even lowering the windows helped," Stephen, a warrior, comments.

"Thank you Stephen," I say, glaring at Tyler and Adrian.

"My apologies Alpha. Tyler made me, I swear," Adrian defends.

"What?! The betrayal!" Tyler dramatically exclaims.  

"I need a break from you two," I state walking away from dumb and dumber. "If you anyone need me I'll be in my office."

With that said, I left both buffoons behind to bicker amongst themselves and made my way to the pack house.

'Max, please meet me in my office,' I link.

'Yes, Alpha. I'll be there in a few.'

I make my way through the pack house, greeting the members I pass on my way. I feel at peace being back on familiar grounds, but I guess it's not the same for Faye. For some reason she feels restless and won't tell me why, but I have a feeling it has to do with a certain blue eyed Alpha.

I step into my office and immediately begin to organize the files left on my desk. I begin going over a few documents and signing those that required my signature. I was trying to focus, but my mind was occupied with thoughts of Alpha Pierce. I hate that ever since we crossed paths, he has taken up the majority of my thoughts. With everything going on, I need to have my full attention on this impending war with the Rogue Alpha.

A knock on the door interrupts my train of thoughts. I can smell Max on the other side.

"Come in."

"Sorry I'm late. Training ran a bit longer than I planned," Max says as he steps through the door.

"No worries, I was just going over some documents."

"We missed you here. It's good to have you back."

"It's good to be back. Any updates since I was gone?"

"Not much has happened. All reports are on your desk whenever you have time to look those over. Training has been going great. The pups are learning fast and have fairly impressed me," he informs.

"I'm glad everything is running smoothly. I would like to come to a training session to oversee the pups," I state. 

"I'm sure the pups would like that. They'll feel the pressure of having their Alpha watching, but that will only drive them to do better."

A year after the attack, I made it a priority to start training our pups at a younger age then we used to. We wouldn't train the pups until they turned 16, when they get their wolves as their healing is sped up. Now we start training them at 10, when their wolves first make an appearance. We don't train them as vigorously as the older wolves, but enough for them to hold their own, at least until help can get to them. I hope it doesn't come to the day they would have to use those skills, but we can never be too safe. 

"I do have something to fill you in on. During the Alpha Meeting, I struck a deal to help Alpha Miller train his warriors alo-"

"You can't be serious?! After everything that prick did, you are willing to help better his pack?" Max burst out, stopping me mid sentence. 

"I have my reasons, Max. Reasons I don't need to disclose with you," I express.

"I apologize Alpha. I didn't mean any disrespect by it. It just boils my blood thinking of that sad excuse of an alpha."

"It's fine Max. I know what I'm doing. I need you to trust my judgments and decisions."

"Of course Bri, I'm always on your side."

"Good. As I was saying, we are going to help train Alpha Miller's warriors with the help of Alpha Pierce," I shoot him a glare as I see him preparing to interrupt me once again. "We will be getting in contact soon to go over the details and set time aside for the training. I am going to have you lead the training and Adrian will stay here and look after the training for our pack. Adrian is an amazing Delta, but you do have more experience."

"I'm honored you chose me. I'll start working somethings out and make a planner to run by you."

"Thank you. That is all from me, unless you have anything else to say?"

"Just one question. Why did Alpha Pierce agree to help? Last I heard, he hates cooperating with other packs and just keeps to himself. It is known that the only reason he even goes to the Alpha meetings is to get the scoop on the other Alphas and their packs. He is known to be one ruthless Alpha," Max comments.

A growl rumbles in Freya's chest, not at all liking how Max is speaking of Alpha Pierce. I scold her as I push her back down. What the hell is wrong with her? She is literally ready to defend a guy we hardly know over our most loyal and trustworthy friend.

"Those are just rumors Max and you know how I feel about spreading them. The same was said about me even when no one was able to put a face to my name, so we can't judge and believe everything we hear. As for why he is doing it, I have no idea. He must have his reason that doesn't concern our pack."

"You're right, my mistake," he says remorsefully, remembering all the ill things other packs spoke about me. 

I won't deny that some were true, but like any rumor, things were farfetched. They began to add to the truth and make their own stories and takes on what really happened. Some said I was so savage and far gone that I even murdered innocent children. 

"Anything else?" I asked, pushing the rising feelings down.

"No, I think we covered everything."

"Okay perfect. I'll finish going over these documents and head down. I would like us all to have dinner here tonight as a pack. Can you please inform the chefs and the pack?"

"Will do. See you later Bri."

For the next hour or so, I was confined to my desk as I went over all the documents left on my desk. Paperwork is my least favorite part of being an Alpha. I also worked up on an agreement for Alpha Miller and Alpha Pierce to go over and sign off on regarding our shared training sessions. I sort of regret agreeing on helping train the Eclipse Pack. I don't know if Faye can handle being around Alpha Miller, who rejected us and Alpha Pierce, who has given us great turmoil since meeting him. 

'Oh please. You know I am not the only one going to be affected,' Faye chimes in.

'You're the one whose hormones skyrocket when Alpha Pierce is in the same room as us.'

'Oh right, because the blushing mess you become when your eyes clash is my doing,' she retorts, rolling her eyes.

I ignore her remarks and block her out as I head down for dinner. Deep down, I know she has a point. Alpha Pierce affects me as much as he affects her. I just need to figure out why that is and put a stop to it. 

I made it to the dining hall to see a few pack members already seated and chatting amongst themselves. The pups were running around giggling, while their parents looked on with smiles on their faces. It warmed my heart to see everyone so happy after everything this pack has had to endure these past few years. 

"God I am starving!" Tyler exclaims as he enters the dining hall, coming up behind me.

"When aren't you hungry," I reply with an eye roll.

"Hey! You need to be nice to me. I am depressed and lonely right now," he expresses, giving me his stupid sad puppy eyed look.

"Fine, but only until tomorrow when Emma gets here," I relent and let him drag me over to our table. 

Unfortunately for Tyler, Emma wanted to spend one more day with her family before she had to depart and join our pack. Tyler was very understanding and agreed she should take the time to properly say her goodbyes. The good thing about this is that Devin will be the one accompanying her over here, so I get to see him once more. Although he annoys the shit out of me, I do miss him.

We take our seats at our table as more pack members start making their way into the dining hall. A few omegas begin bringing out trays of food and placing them on the empty tables lined up against the walls of the dining hall. Once everything is brought out, the omegas helping, along with the chefs came out and took their seats. I waited for everyone to settle down before standing up and grabbing their attention.

"Good evening everyone. I want to thank everyone for joining me for dinner on such a late notice. Also a special thank you to the chefs and omegas on duty for provided such an amazing meal for us," I toast. "I wanted us to have dinner together as a pack tonight as a good welcome home as I was eager to be back home with you all. Also for us to enjoy a good time together in each other's company after all the bombshells that have been thrown at us these past couple of days. I know we didn't get to finish our pack run a few nights ago, so I would like to attempt it tonight after dinner if you guys are up for it," I suggest.

A chorus of agreements rung throughout the hall, bringing a smile to my face. Being away from my pack really brought a clarity to my mind and I vowed here right now to try and be more open towards them.

"Okay, a pack run it is. With that said, I hope everyone enjoys their dinner," I state, gesturing towards the tables of food. 

On cue, everyone stands out of their seats and form lines to fill their plates with food. I stand up as well and head to the tables of food reserved for high ranks. There is a comfortable buzz throughout the dining hall as everyone eats and enjoys the chats around them. There is joy and tranquility filtering over to me through the bonds I share with each pack member. 

'You look happy,' Tyler links, brining my attention back.

'I am. It feels good to be back home amongst family,' I reply.

'I like seeing this look on you. It's been a while since I've seen you with such ease and happiness,' he expresses and I can feel the warmth behind his words through our bond.

'Thanks Ty.'

After everyone was done eating, we all made our way to the backyard where everyone awaited for my cue. I give them the go ahead and they all go behind trees to prepare to shift. I go behind a tree as well and remove my clothing before shifting into my wolf. Unlike last time, this shift went smoothly. I ruffled out our fur and came out from behind the tree to see my pack waiting for me, all already in their wolf forms. 

I can feel shock course through me from the bond connecting me to the pack. I was confused until I realized the cause of their shock. I had forgotten they only heard but never saw with their own eyes my new upgraded form. I remember how stupefied Tyler was the night it happened. Simultaneously, they all took a bow before me. I conveyed my pride for them through our pack bond. I let out a howl followed by the rest of my pack before I took off in the direction of the woods.

 I can feel and hear the thundering paws of my pack pounding against the dirt covered path as they followed behind me. It felt amazing to run in the woods I grew up in, leading my pack. I felt all my worries dissipating as a feeling of freedom coursed throughout my body and mind. I allowed Freya to take control as she has been longing to be let out. It may sound odd but I can feel the presence of my parents as if they were running beside me, leading our pack together. Frey let out another howl that was reciprocated by our pack as we sped up and dashed further into the woods. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
29.7K 510 5
Four generations of war ended the moment he saw her. Alpha Kane has been waiting six years for his mate. Unable to search for her because of the gen...
744 2 102
Alyssa Bentley is the daughter of the Alpha of New Horizon and is set to become the next Alpha of the pack. Shortly after her sixteenth birthday, she...
118K 3.2K 50
Not every Alpha's daughter stays in her pack. Vexy Denali is the next Alpha of the Denali Pack but she doesn't want to be so she did the one thing sh...