No Way This Is Happening: A N...

By BrittanyAnneWilliams

More

No Way This Is Happening: A Nathan Sykes Story
Is School Over Yet?!?!
Preparation Time
Warzone
The Meet
Are You Done Yelling at Me?
Helllllllllllo Summer!
We're In London Bitchesss!!
You Forget To Tell Me Something?!?!
When IIII Talk To Youuuu On The Phone, Please Listen Clooooooose!
The Fair!!
Later that night
Brunch with Max
Well What Should We Do Now?
Pizzzzzzza!
Wait, What?
Date Night
Helllllo White Girl Wasted.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Well This Sucks
LIES, LIES, AND SOME MORE LIES!!
I'M A FRIGGIN GENIUS!!!!
I Would
Jay's Family
Max's Family
WHAT.
PICKLESSSS!!!
Sober Night
AFTERMATH
What You Don't Like My Man Sweat
It's a Peanut!!
Shit Hits The Fan
Can You Resist Me?
NOT AN UPDATE! BUT STILL PLEASE READ!!
OH MY GOD.
Didn't Know You Were Such a Sap.
Well isn't it my knight in shining armor.
Sorry Not Gonna Cut It
OH MY LANTA
FInally Happy... Or not?
FUCK! What The Hell Happened?!?
The Big Day!
What a Knock Out!
BABY SHOWA TIME!!
Its a...
Let's Get Cooking!!
TRUST ME
Together Forever
I Do
Oh The Married Life
IM GOING TO PUKE
Twat
Stupid Nathan
I'm Never Drinking Again..
See planning a wedding can be fun.
Here Comes The Bride
Epilogue: The Missing Puzzle Piece

title of your story

288 4 0
By BrittanyAnneWilliams

HERES THE SECOND UPDATE OF THE DAY THAT I PROMISED! THIS HASNT HAPPENED IN AWHILE SO ENJOY!!! ALSO I SAW THAT I'M ALMOST TO 1000 READERS!! HOLY COW BATMAN!! C:

Ashley’s POV

                                                                         It’s been a week since Brittany got out of the hospital and it’s been awesome having her back. Even though I had a ton of other people to keep me company it wasn’t the same. Everyone else was out doing things since it was an off day and we were in New York. Max and I had a doctor’s appointment, a checkup since I was almost 6 months. It was getting harder and harder hiding my belly as it was just growing and growing. Once we were ready we hopped into the car and headed to the doctors.

                                                                         “ Max?” I said trying to get his attention.

                                                                         “Yeah sweetheart.” He said looking at me.

                                                                         “I think it’s time we let everyone else know.” I said.

                                                                         “Know what?” He said. Really Max.

                                                                         “The baby…” I said.

                                                                         “Oh yeah. Are you sure?” He said

                                                                         “Yeah I am.  I’m getting fat and it’s getting too hard to hide when we go out in public. I’m sick of hiding.” I said. Max looked at me contemplating then he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

                                                                         “Ok we will and you’re not fat. You got my baby in there.” He said. I got a big smile on my face, excited that I won’t have to be so worried if someone’s going to notice every time I go out. We finally made it to the doctors and quickly went into the doctors before anyone would notice. 2 hours later the appointment was over and we headed out of the doctor’s office, but this time there was paparazzi’s everywhere. Shit. They sat there yelling at us as we made our way to the car.

                                                                         “Is Ashley pregnant?!”

                                                                         “How far along is she?”

                                                                         “Why keep it such a secret?!?”

                                                                         “How do you think your fans will react?!?

That’s all they kept yelling even once we got in the car. Max pulled away and drove off as fast as we could. We sat in silence for a while until Max spoke up.

                                                                         “Everyone knows now. Like you wanted.” He said.

                                                                         “Not like that! I wanted us to come out and tell people. Now your fans are going to think we betrayed them or something and hate me. This is all wrong.” I said now almost in tears. Stupid pregnancy hormones. Max pulls over and turns to me and gives me a hug.

                                                                         “Sweet heart it’s going to be ok. Management will think of something to let the press and the whole world know. I’ll make sure to have them explain why we kept it a secret for so long. It will be ok.

                                                                         “ Ok.” I said and he gave me a kiss.

                                                                         “ I love you.” He said.

                                                                         “ l love you too.” I said.

One month later

Brittany’s POV

                                                                          It's been a month since I got out of the hospital and we were now back in the U.S.  The first stop was In San Francisco Cali and the boys had 2 shows here so we were staying here for 3 nights which meant we were staying in a hotel rather than being stuck in a tour bus for 3 days. We got here around 6 and the boys didn't have a show until tomorrow so it was a free night for them. Once we arrived and was settled in our rooms everyone else decided to check out the city an explore. I just  wanted to spend the day with Nathan alone since lately he's been quite around me and not himself so I just started to give him his space for the last month but not tonight. He's all mine.

                                                                         “So what would you like to do today?" I asked.

                                                                         “Whatever you want." He said.

                                                                         “We always do what I want. Let’s do something you want to do. “I said.

                                                                         “Okay how about we grab some dinner and then I want to check out this hat shop." He said.

                                                                         “You and your hats." I said with a smile.

                                                                         “We don't have to go if you don't want to." He said.

                                                                         “Nope if you want to then I do. Sounds like a perfect way to spend the day with you." I said then limped my way over to Nathan since now I could walk on my foot but still had my foot brace on and linked my hand with his.

                                                                         “Let’s go babe." I said the gave him a kiss on the cheek. We began walking down the hall when Nathan stopped and bent his knees a little.

                                                                         “Hop on." He said.

                                                                         “I’m not going to make you carry my lard ass." I said.

                                                                         “You’re not even fat. You like a tooth pick so hop on before I make you." He said. I raised my eyebrow then hop on and whispered in his ear.

                                                                         “Someone’s a little demanding... That's hot." I said and you hear Nathan chuckle. We decided to walk to the restaurant which was a few blocks away from the hotel. As we were walking I felt Nathan rubbing his thumbs on my leg since I had shorts on as he supported me, and to be honest it was turning me on a little.

                                                                         “Nathan stop that." I whispered into his ear. Nathan just laughs and continues to do it.

                                                                         “If you don't stop I'll leave you in a much worse position." I said. Nathan just smiles not taking my threat serious. Fine he got it. I started to lightly breathe on his neck which made a shiver go down his back then when he thought I was done I began sucking on his earlobe lightly nibbling at it. A light moan came from him then he snapped out of his daze. Maybe he was ok and nothing was bothering him.

                                                                         “Fine!! I'm done!" He yelled making everyone look at us with weird looks.

                                                                         “Told you." I said with a proud look on my face.

                                                                         “I hate you." He said jokingly.

                                                                         “Nope you looooooove me." I said with a look of pure satisfaction. He just smiles and doesn't say a thing. Finally I won a round. The next thing I know Nathan stopped.

                                                                         “We’re here!" He said.

                                                                         “Where are we eati--" I began to say before I looked up and saw the sign. I hopped off Nathan back.

                                                                         “PANDA!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

                                                                         “Someone’s a little excited." He said.

                                                                “Thank you thanks you!" I said then gave him a kiss before dragging him into panda. I ordered my usual well my new usual now, teriyaki chicken ad white rice. Nathan got orange chicken and fried rice. We sat down across from each other and I attacked my food. Yum yum yum! I looked up at Nathan who just shook his head.

                                                                         “I love you. And thank you." I said and I intertwined my hand with his.

                                                                “No problem." He said. He didn't say I love you back. Should I be worried? Maybe he's sick of me and doesn't want to live with me anymore or maybe he found another girl, or worse he doesn't love me anymore. Oh my god stop over thinking things Brittany!! All I did was smile so it didn't look like I was freaking out. Maybe something was up he always said it back. Once we were finished we threw our stuff away and left panda. As we walked to the hat place we were both silent not saying a word and it was kind of awkward, Thank goodness we finally got there. We separated as I look at all the cute snap backs they had for girls while Nathan went and talk to some guy at the counter. About 20 mins later I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and put something on my head.

                                                                         " Hiiiii. What's on my head?" I asked.

                                                                         “Look in the mirror and find out." He said so I went into the mirror and Nathan follow behind me. When I look in the mirror I got a huge smile on my face. My hat said Aye He's Mine and his said Aye she's Mine. And on the back it had his name and my name on the back of his. I turned around and gave him a huge hug and looked up at him.

                                                                         “Thank you." I said. He leaned down and gave me a kiss.

                                                                         “You’re welcome." He said. I was on cloud 9.  Since it was only around 730ish we decide to look around at some other store before heading back to the hotel around 830 or so. Once we got back I plopped on the bed because I was exhausted.

                                                                         “That was fun. We need to do what you want more often." I said.

                                                                          “I’m holding you to that." He said. I scooted over so Nathan could join on the bed. He lay down next to me and didn't say a word as we stared at the ceiling. After a few minutes of the silence I had to say something.

                                                                         “Are you ok?" I asked, he shot his head towards my way.

                                                                         “Yeah why?" He said.

                                                                         “Just wondering." I said not trying to make a huge deal out of it. I started to doze off a little so I cuddled up to Nathan who was getting sleepy as well before I knew it we both fell asleep.

I woke up and the room was pitch black I sat up and noticed that Nathan wasn’t in bed. I looked at my phone and it said it was 1230. Where the hell is he? I got up and switched into my penguin pj bottoms and a white tank top. Then I decided to search for him, he had to be around the hotel somewhere it’s almost 1 in the morning. It didn’t take long for me to find him because once I heard the piano playing I knew where he was at. He was playing the piano on the bottom floor and I was up on the second floor leaning on the railing watching him. He looked so happy when he plays the piano. I walked down the stairs and Nathan stopped once I got up to him.

                                                                         “Don’t stop. It sounded nice.” I said. He started playing again; I sat down next to him and just listened.

                                                                         “What song was that?” I asked when he was done playing the song.

                                                   “Oh nothing really. Just something I was messing around with.” He said.

                                                  “It was really good.”  I said.

                                                  “Thanks. So what are you doing up?” He said.

                                                  “I was going to ask you the same thing. I woke up and weren’t there so I decided to come find you. And here you were. Why are you up?” I said.

                                                  “I don’t know. Got a lot on my mind so I couldn’t sleep.” He said.

                                                  “Like what?” I asked. He got look on his face like he wanted to tell me but didn’t know how.

                                                  “Oh its nothing.” He said.

                                                  “Come on. It’s obviously something if it’s keeping you up. Talk to me.” I said.

                                                  “Well I don’t know how to tell you. I don’t want you to get mad.” He said.

                                                  “Oh dear god. Are you breaking up with me?” I said in a panic.

                                                  “No. Not at all.” He said.

                                                  “Jesus Christ on a bike. I just had a mild heart attack.” I said. Nathan began to laugh.

                                                  “Then what is it?” I said and his smile on his face from laughing fell.

                                                  “It’s about us moving in together…” He said looking down at the piano keys.

                                                  “Yeah…” I said.

                                                  “I’m a little nervous and scared about it.” He said.

                                                  “Oh I see. Well I mean I‘m a little nervous too. Do you not want too?” I said.

                                                  “ Yeah…I don’t know. I’m just confused.” He said.

                                                  “Confused? Well if you’re confused then maybe we shouldn’t.” I said, Nathan shot his head up to me.

                                                  “What? I don’t want that either. I just… I don’t know.” He said.

                                                  “You just said you were confused. So I’ll make it easier for you. I don’t want to push you into something you don’t want to do. So we got month left of this tour so you got a month to decide if I’m going back to Minnesota or going back to London with you.” I said and I got up from the seat.

                                                  “See! I didn’t want you to get mad like you are now.” He said.

                                                  “I’m not mad. I’m just looking out for our relationship because I don’t want to force you into something you don’t want to do and end up getting mad at me because I made you. So I’m not mad ok.” I said.

                                                  “Are you sure?” He said.

                                                  “Yep. I’m good.” I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

                                                  “I love you.” He said.

                                                  “You too. I’m going to go to bed now, I’m beat.” I said, he let go of me.

                                                  “I’ll be up soon, just wanted to play a little more.” He said I nodded and headed back up to our room. I climbed into bed and I just sat there. A few tears streamed down my cheek. I wasn’t mad or upset; I was more hurt then anything. Why would he not want to live with me? Am I that bad? The more I thought of it the more tears that fell out of eyes. I sat there crying for a while I assumed because I heard the door open and it was Nathan. I quickly wiped my face since it was all wet and pretending to be asleep. I heard of him shuffling around which I assumed he was changing then I felt the bed go down as he got in. He wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him. This is probably the first that I didn’t want to be in his arms but I couldn’t let him know.

THE NEXT MORNING....

I woke up the next morning and quickly got into the shower and got ready before Nathan could get up. I didn’t really want to be alone with him right now so I was trying to get out of there and down to breakfast with the others. I didn’t want him to sleep through breakfast so I set his alarm for 5 minutes after I left so he would get up in time. Once I did that I ran out of the room and met the others down in the dining area.

                                                  “Morning guys.” I said.

                                                  “Morning. Where’s Nathan?” Tom asked.

                                                  “Oh he still is sleeping. I didn’t want to wake him up.” I said.

                                                  “Oh you wear him out last night?” Tom said. I wish.

                                                  “No Tom and like that’s any of your business you perv.” I said shoving him.

                                                  “Hey hey now! No n to get violent.” He said.

                                                  “Oh whatever.” I said.

                                                  “Well someone should wake him up at least.” Max said.

                                                  “I set an alarm for him so he should be down here soon. Let’s go grab a table.” I said pushing everyone towards the dining area. Once we found a table we saved it then all went to get food. I wasn’t feeling very hungry so I just ate some fruit.

                                                  “Not hungry?” Ashley said.

                                                  “No not really. But I see you are.” I said looking at the pile of food on her plate.

                                                  “Hey I’m eating for 2 thank you very much.” She said. I put my hands up in defense and mouthed sorry. Then we went back to the table where everyone else was. Just as I sat on someone else sat down next to me, it was Nathan. I lost the little appetite that I had.

                                                  “Thanks for waking me babe.” He said then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

                                                  “Sorry didn’t want to wake you. At least I set an alarm for you.” I snapped. Everyone one looked at me and Nathan gave me a WTF face.

                                                  “Sorry a little crabby this morning.” I said. Everyone else continued with their conversation. Ashley shot a glance at me raising her eyebrow her way of say what’s going on. I just moved my eyes so they pointed in the direction of Nathan. Then she mouths “want to talk?” I just mouthed “later.” Everyone were talking while I stayed quiet for most of the breakfast then Jay brought up the topic of life after the tour. Great.

                                                  “So you guys excited to get home?” Jay asked.

                                                  “Yeah.” We all said except Jenny who said “NO."

                                                  “I’m sorry babe.” Jay said and gave her a side hug. Then his attention shot towards mine and Nathans direction.

                                                  “So you guys still moving in together? ExcitedHe asked.  My heart dropped to my stomach and anger grew inside me.

                                                  “I don’t know ask Nathan.” I said and I got up walked away. I can’t act like I’m ok because I’m not, maybe I’m a little mad. I would go to my room but seeing Nathan’s thing just makes me madder. So I went to the pool and thank god there was no one in here. I dipped my feet in the water kicking them. I just sat there staring into the water when I felt someone come up behind me then they sat down, it was Ashley.

                                                  “Thank goodness it’s you. I would have got up if it was Nathan.” I said. Then she slowing bent down and stuck her feet in the water breathing all heavily.

                                                  “Whoo! That is a work out!” She said and I just shake my head smiling.

                                                  “So what’s going on between you too?” She said. I look up at here and few tears escaped my eyes.

                                                  “He’s not sure if he wants to live with me.” I said.

                                                  “What? Why would he ask you then?” She said.

                                                  “I have no idea. He said he’s confused and scared. I mean like what the fuck, then why did you ask me?!?! God boys are so dumb.” I said.

                                                  “Well I mean you got to give the kid a break.” She said I shot my head towards her.

                                                  “You’re taking his side?!?” I said.

                                                  “No I’m not. I just understand him that’s all. I mean he’s a 19 year old boy moving in with his girlfriend. It’s a big step for him, a serious step. When Max asked me I almost had a heart attack.” She said.

                                                  “It is for me too. I mean I'm moving to a whole another country for him. I’m nervous as hell but I wouldn’t say yes if I didn’t want too.” I said.

                                                  “And he wouldn’t if asked if he didn’t want you too. Just give him some time to think and relax a little about it.” She said.

                                                  “I told him he has until the end of the tour to decide if I’m going back home or going with him. So he’s got a month.” I said.

                                                  “What if he decides no? I mean I’m sure he’ll say yeah but what if he doesn’t.” She said.

                                                  “Then I don’t know what’s going to happen with us.” I said. Hopefully it doesn’t come down to that.

~ Yay!! Hope you guys liked the chapter!!!! DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA is happening. Things were a little too happy between Nathan and Brittany so I had something to spice it up. I’ll try and update soon, Sunday for sure! What do you thinks going to happen? Is he going to make the right decision? How long is Brittany going to stay mad at him? Stay tune to find out!!!  C:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 204 87
Nathan Sykes and Jay McGuiness are best friends. They are there for each other through thick and thin. They basically haven't left each other's side...
21.9K 258 20
3.4K 112 13
Life is a blessing...