Live it

By Dr3amWhor3

A mafia family spilt apart after the triplets where taken. Finally after 16 years they find them, all complet... More

Description
✨Characters ✨
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
✨characters pt.2 (friends)✨
7🎒🏞️
8📓🥪
9
10💕📱🌶️
✨characters✨(step family)
11🍽️🛋️🚪

6🛍️

479 12 16
By Dr3amWhor3

Apollo pov:🫧

I absolutely hated last night like why did ace have to say that to me I'm clearly not comfortable with talking to then and rightfully so.

They abandoned us and now just come into our lives like nothing happen and expect us to not care. In going to care and I'm going to hold a grudge because of them me and my twin had to suffer through abusive while our brothers just got to live in this mansion and have a lavish lifestyle while we where living off the streets.

We had to learn how to fight and how to defend our selfs while they got to sit back and do nothing they probably got anything they wanted. Do they even care.

I mean probably the only people who care about us are Vincent and Xander I don't know about Leon just yet because he looks like he cares but he doesn't necessarily show it. What's that about? I have no idea.

We had to go shopping for new stuff today and Im so thankful that ace is not coming. I think he has it out for me or some thing he just seems pissed at me for no reason.

What have I done to him I have said a word to him or anyone except Vincent and some how he hates me.

I got up out of bed and had a shower than changed into Gray jeans with a white tshirt and a greeny yellow crew neck and my pair of converse.

I walk down to the kitchen. We got a tour of the house from Xander after dinner.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Vincent making toast, Lorenzo with coffee and on the phone and Leon on his computer.

"Oh hey kid your up early" Vincent says when he finally notices me and that cause Leon and Lorenzo to look my way. I don't like that, the attention, it just means people can see all your imperfections.

I nod in response to Vince's statement. I was hungry but I was just going to wait for Athena or Alessio to come down. I don't like talking to people and some people just don't get that like for example ace but Vince, Lorenzo get it. They're not really talkative like me so they just go back to what they were doing but Leon just looks for a good min before going back to his computer.

Finally Athena walks into the kitchen "Hola Peps wheres the coffee" she said eyeballing Lorenzo's and Vince's cups of coffee. that girl has an obsession with caffeine.

"Well hello to you to and the coffee machine is next to the blender" Vince says to her with a question smile.

When she's making her coffee I admire her out fit shes wearing. It's a black crop top with army green cargo pants with blue converse. She has in her heart earrings and a sliver necklace.

By the time I've finished analysing her outfit she's made two coffees. She hands me one while she takes the other. She hopes her but into the counter and starts sipping her hot beverage.

We stay in comfortable silence while all of our sibling start coming down. I like the silence it's not awkward or airy it just nice being about to think and know that no one is looking at my imperfections.

Alessio finally makes he way down he's one of the last including ace but I hope to god we leave before he wakes up and comes down stairs.

Alessio comes down wearing a white shirt with blacky Gray jeans and a army green top over that matches Athenas cargo pants. Hes paired his outfit with some white shoes that I can't see the brand of

Once he's made It into the kitchen and eats a piece of toast Leon decides it's time to go.

We all walk to the garage and we split into two cars I'm in the care with Leon and Athena. Alessio is stuck in a car with the twins I can't only imagine the horror waiting inside that car.

Athena puts on some low music and we don't talk the whole way there. I love how my sister knows that I don't feel comfortable talking today and how Leon seems to know awell and doesn't start up a conversation.

We pull up to a mall and get out we meet the twins and Alessio at the entrance and I am so thankful I did not go in that car cause Alessio looks like he's about to blow a gassget.

Once inside we start following Leon to different stores the twin ran off somewhere after the first 3 stores. Is it bad of me to say I'm thankful for that because with them there everyone was staring and it creeped me out.

We split up after Xander returned and said Xavier was getting technology from the apple store.

We got a few items from various high end shops. While there I overheard some women talking about how they wanted to jump my bones. What the fuck I'm fucken 17, I just ran straight over to Alessio and told him what happened and he told Xander we wanted to leave.

We met up with Athena and Leon at the food court.

"So what do you guys want to eat" Leon asked us all.

"Just a milkshake, please" Athena responsed. I know it's hard for her with her eating disorder to eat and all but I think it getting worse. Me and Alessio try to help but it never works. I just want my sister health but I guess she's just as broken as me.

Alessio doesn't have any imperfections but me and Athena do maybe that's why we're so close.

"And what do you guys want" he asked us.

" Can we have some fries and burgers" Alessio replies for the both of us.

"What about you Xander?"

"Um I want a burger and chicken nuggets with bbq sauce with extra fries and umm a strawberry milkshake, thanks big brother" Xander lists of his order to Leon.

"Sure."

Leon comes back with our food and drinks and we eat then get out school supplies and meet up with Xavier.

On our way out Athena stops.

"Uh guys I have to go to one more shop before we leave."

"Ok, well come"

"Ok I guess"

She leads us to the shop and walks in but we stop dead in our tracks and look at her.

"What you not coming in" she gigges at our flushed faces .

"No you can go into Victoria secret by yourself" Leon say trying to hide his flush face.

"Ok I'll be back" she say before she continues in.

"Bro I wouldn't be caught dead in there why would she even offer." Xavier say with his normal sas

"Maybe because we said we would go with her to the store ,duhh" Xander responds to his twin.

Once Athena comes out she has 3 bags  and we begin our trek to the cars.

Half way there Leon seems to realise.

"Hey Athena how did you pay for that stuff?" Leon asks

"With your credit card" Athena say as in she's stating the obvious.

"How did you get my card."

" I stole it from your wallet obvi"

"Can I have it back?"

"Sure it's in my pants pocket if you want it."

Leon grabbed it then puts it in his wallet.

Athena has always been a great picpocketer and this just shows that even more.

We put the stuff in the boot and then go back to the house. Once there we get out stuff and pack it away. We have dinner and mine doesn't have any shrimp in it and then go to bed. I just can't wait for school tomorrow. Yay.

-----🌷-----🌷-----

Double update

What do you guys think of Apollo

How do you like the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 20.8K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...
1.2M 26.3K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
41.9K 1K 26
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
Deadly Triplets By T

Teen Fiction

226K 4.9K 23
Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and care with their parents and 6 older bro...