lover [ 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐥...

By MARVELMAZETEEN

˗ˏˋ꒰REETHU꒱ "I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover." In which an indian cricketer gets engaged... More

˗ˏˋ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 'ˎ˗
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37*
39
40
41 [ bonus ch.1 ]*
42 [ bonus ch.2 ]
43 [ bonus ch. 3 ]
44 [ bonus ch.4 ]
45* [ bonus ch.5 ]
46 [ final bonus ch. 6]

38

627 23 17
By MARVELMAZETEEN

The soft morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room as Shubman slowly stirred from his slumber. He blinked sleepily, feeling the remnants of their passionate night lingering in his mind like a sweet dream. Stretching his arms above his head, he let out a contented sigh, relishing in the comfort of their shared bed.

Shubman's gaze swept over the room, searching for his wife but to his surprise, the space next to him was empty, the sheets rumpled from where she had slept beside him. Frowning slightly, he propped himself up on his elbows, wondering where she could be.

Just then, he noticed a sliver of light peeking out from beneath the bathroom door, and he realized that Reethu must be inside. Curiosity piqued, Shubman swung his legs over the side of the bed and padded barefoot across the room, his heart fluttering with anticipation.

Pushing open the bathroom door, Shubman's breath caught in his throat at the sight that greeted him.  There stood Reethu, her damp hair falling in loose waves around her shoulders as she dried it with a fluffy towel. She was dressed in one of his shirts, the fabric hanging loosely on her slender frame, and a pair of sweatpants.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Reethu greeted him with a warm smile as she caught sight of him in the doorway. "Did I wake you?"

Shubman shook his head, a fond smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "No, not at all," he replied, his voice filled with adoration. "I was just wondering where you had disappeared to."

Reethu chuckled softly, setting aside the towel as she crossed the room to stand before him. "I thought I'd let you sleep in a bit longer," she explained, reaching out to brush a stray lock of hair from his forehead. "You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you."

Shubman's heart swelled with love at her thoughtfulness, his gaze lingering on the sight of her standing before him, radiant and beautiful in the soft morning light. "Thank you, Reethu," he murmured, reaching out to pull her into his arms. "But I'd much rather wake up to you by my side."

Wrapping her arms around his waist, Reethu melted into his embrace, her head resting against his chest as she breathed in the familiar scent of his skin. "I love you, Shubman," she whispered, her voice a gentle melody in the quiet of the morning.

"I love you too, Reethu," Shubman replied, pressing a tender kiss to the top of her head. 

As they stood together in the quiet intimacy of the bathroom, Shubman's gaze drifted to the mirror, where their reflections stood side by side. They made quite the pair, he thought to himself, Reethu's delicate features complementing his own rugged charm in a way that felt perfectly matched.

Turning back to Reethu, Shubman felt a surge of affection welling up inside him, and he couldn't resist the urge to tease her playfully. "You know, I think that shirt looks better on you than it does on me," he remarked with a playful grin, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Reethu laughed, a melodic sound that filled the room with warmth and joy. "You think so, huh?" she replied, her eyes dancing with amusement. "Well, I'll be sure to steal it from your closet more often, then."

Shubman chuckled, wrapping his arms around her once more and pulling her close. "You're welcome to anything of mine, Reethu," he said, pressing a soft kiss to her temple. "As long as I get to keep you by my side."

Their laughter echoed through the room, a sweet symphony of love and happiness that filled the air with warmth and light. And as they stood together, surrounded by the quiet intimacy of their shared space, Shubman knew in his heart that he was the luckiest man alive to have Reethu by his side.

Feeling the warmth of their connection and the playful banter between them, Shubman couldn't resist teasing Reethu a little more. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he leaned in close, his lips hovering close to her ear.

"You know," he whispered in a teasing tone, his breath sending shivers down Reethu's spine, "I think you might have to pay a fine for stealing my shirt."

Reethu's eyes widened in mock indignation, her lips curving into a playful smile. "Oh really?" she replied, her tone equally playful. "And just what might that fine entail, Mr. Gill?"

Shubman grinned, enjoying the game of verbal sparring they had fallen into. "Hmm, let's see," he mused, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "How about a kiss for every hour you wear it? That seems like a fair trade, don't you think?"

Reethu pretended to consider his offer, her fingers drumming lightly against his chest. "Hmm, I suppose that could work," she replied with a playful glint in her eyes. "But only if you promise to pay up in advance."

Shubman's grin widened at her response, his heart swelling with affection for the woman who never failed to keep him on his toes. "Deal," he declared, sealing their agreement with a quick peck on her lips.

shubmangill

can we always be this close?

@reethucharan

COMMENTS

reethucharan i love you

virat.kohli. my babies

anushkasharma our babies virat

ishankishan I WANNA REWIND YESTERDAY

abhisheksharma YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE I WANNA CRY

hardikpandya I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED AND I COULD WITNESS IT LIVE

rohitsharma45 TAKE CARE OF HER BUDDY

shubmangill YES SIR @rohitsharma45

athiyashetty SHE'S SO GORGEOUS I WANNA WIFE HER UP

shubmangill too late for that @athiyashetty

klrahul babe wth @athiyashetty but omg reethu

username1 NEVER SAW THIS COMING

username2 THE RUMOURS WERE TRUE?????

username3 WAIT DOES THIS MEAN SHUBMAN IS NO LONGER SINGLE?

reethucharan:

it's you and me, that's my whole world

@shubmangill

COMMENTS

virat.kohli. AAAHHHH

anushkasharma i can't with these 2

hardikpandya IM GOING TO START SOBBING

natasastankovic_ YESTERDAY WAS A DREAM!!

ritsjadeh JINFJF CUTIESSSS

athiyashetty ASDFGHFGJNEJ THIS PHOTO

shubmangill I'M SO FRAMING THIS PHOTO IN OUR HOUSE

ishankishan still can't believe my besties are married

abhisheksharma who is gonna play video games with us now?

dylanobrien SKSKSKSKSKSK I WANTED TO COME

tylerposey my small heart can't take this

hollandroden OUR BABY GREW UP SM

crystalmreed THIS PHOTO ISN'T A WANT, IT'S A NEED

deepikapadukone DAMMIT I AND SRK MISSED IT

iamsrk DJFNECIRJHIEJFPEMOLFJPWDFJCOEKDFJ 

taylorswift congrats sweetheart!!!!

ryanreynolds brb sobbing

blakelively 🥰🥰🥰🥰

gracieabrams mwah mwah

username1 the whole world is in this comment section

username2 they're so cute 😭😭😭

[ and yes i know that's a picture of kiara and sid but it was so suitable! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.3K 25
◇ Checking the time on my watch, I barged out of my hotel room only to collide with someone. A tub of chocolate ice cream splashed all over my white...
19.4K 967 12
What happened when the two bestfriends of the Indian cricket team realise that there might be something more to their friendship?
17.7K 1K 17
It's a one shot about our beloved ICT couple shubsara
42.9K 2K 20
"I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust...