Keep On Dancing (Eric Faulkne...

By 70ssunflower

Y/N is a girl who lives in Isle of Man. Meanwhile, Eric was born and raised in Edinburgh, Scotland. The year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 58

4 1 13
By 70ssunflower

- March 13th 1976 - 

Y/N's POV

It was Saturday night (no pun intended) and me and Eric were going to be going on a date tonight. He had finished getting ready before me and where he went I don't know. I was finishing getting ready and soon enough it was 6 pm which meant it would be time for dinner soon.

"Where could he be?" I asked out loud to myself.

I walked into the living room and there was a knock on the door.

"Hm, okay weird," I said as I opened the door.

Eric was at the door with flowers.

"Hi baby, you ready to go out?" Eric asked as he smiled.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I wanted to make this special," he said as looked at me.

"Aww," I said as I took the flowers and kissed his cheek.

I set the flowers down on the table in the living room.

"You didn't answer the question," he said with a chuckle.

"Oh, yes I am ready my love," I said with a chuckle.

He kissed me and then took my hand and we headed to the car. He opened the door for me.

"I swear you always spoil me," I said.

"Isn't that kind of the point of it all?" he asked.

"Noo, it is not the point of it all. I should be spoiling you," I said.

"I am sure you will," he said.

We both were in the car.

"I will," I said with a smile.

"I never put anything past you. I mean look what you did for my birthday," Eric said.

"Your birthday is a special day," I said.

"You made it the most special and you know what is crazy to me?" Eric asked.

"What is crazy?" I asked.

"We met each other a year ago sometime around this time," Eric replied.

"That is true and we began dating a year ago next month," I said with a smile.

We began to drive to the place we would be having dinner.

"I think it is crazy we have been engaged for going on 3 months as well," Eric commented.

"I love this little life with you," I said with a smile.

"I am loving it too," he replied.

"You make it feel so special and like I get to do this life with you. I don't know how to explain it but it gives me so much happiness in my heart," I said.

"Well we are kind of a forever thing so you better get used to it," Eric said as he parked the car.

He looked over at me and I looked back at him.

"God," I said.

"What?" he asked with a little smile.

"You," I said with a smile.

"Yeah?" he asked.

I surprised him by kissing him.

"I love when you do that," he said.

"I know," I said with a chuckle.

"We should probably get inside before we are late for our reservation," he said with a smile.

We got out of the car and headed inside.

"Ooo, this place looks so nice," I said with a smile.

"It's nice isn't it?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," I said.

We got taken to our table and checked in.

"This menu has a wide variety of items on it," he said as he looked over the menu.

"I have no idea what to even get," I said.

"Whatever your heart desire," he replied.

A few minutes later we ordered our food and drinks.

"I like that we keep up going on dates together," I said with a smile.

"We always will. I want to make sure we keep it up because I don't want to not keep that spark there," he said.

"I think it is cute how much effort you put into these kinds of things," I said.

"Did it surprise you when I was at the door with flowers?" he asked.

"Yes, I did not know what to think. I did not know where you went and I heard the door have a knock I was confused," I said.

"I am sorry," he said with a chuckle.

"No, I thought it was cute," I said with a smile.

"I have so many cute ideas but I can't make them all happen at once so it is kind of hard for me to pick which ones to do," he replied.

"I have some things up my sleeve too," I said.

"Ooo, can I know about them?" he asked.

"Mmm, no you cannot," I said with a smirk.

"Ugh, you tease me too much," he replied.

"Well - why would I tell you if they are things I am planning?" I asked.

"You have a good point," he replied.

I kissed his hand.

"This little life of ours is all about finding out new things. And we get to do new things together," he said.

"There is a lot of things in this life I have not done. I feel like most of my life has been work or school," I said.

"That makes sense. Working in a job is always going to take a lot out of you," he replied.

"Yeah," I said.

"And for me there is things I have done but other things I have not done. I feel like traveling and always being in the studio keeps you from doing things  the heart wants," he commented.

"It is true though," I said.

"Well as time goes on we will be doing those things together," he said.

"It makes me happy we get to explore the world together," I said.

"I am surprised the news hasn't been out here writing articles about us," Eric said.

"I know I am kind of shocked too. Most of the time the headlines are always wild when stars get girlfriends or boyfriends," I said.

"Maybe for once they know I am happy," he said.

"I would hope they could tell you are happy. I try to make it happen," I said.

"You always make me happy. Even on the days I am the most stressed," he said.

"I feel like even magazines should be keeping their hands to themselves too," I said.

"It is kind of weird how some people get blasted so bad and other times people don't get touched," he said.

"I do hope we do not get touched by the light," I said.

"Me too, this is one of the best parts of me," he replied.

Our food was brought to us and we enjoyed it.

"This was a good pick," I said.

"I thought so too," he replied with a smile.

We eventually finished our food and was brought dessert out and enjoyed that as well.

Another day in paradise with my favorite person. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 2.6K 33
-Kickthepj x reader- First off, you're a girl. You're 25 years old. You have a lot of secrets. First secret, you're ArrowTheGeek. A successful YouTu...
1.7K 55 20
"So, even when I was a Soc, I was still a Greaser at heart?" "Basically" Dakota is Bob's little sister. She has grown up to hate Greasers. Her brothe...
12.2K 531 45
One chat, four dorks, one misadd... Could it lead to forever? Only time will tell. [Most parts are unedited and will not be edited whatsoever]
531K 5K 36
|Originally published in 6/13/19| |Republished in 6/15/19| ×Ranks× #15 in SallyFaceFanfics 6/14/19 #146 in SallyFace 6/16/19 #2 in Nockfell 6/27/19 ...