Bill kaulitz x self insert

Od WeirdEmo_69

A bunch of scenarios with me and bill kaulitz from Tokio hotel! Více

"Please don't leave.."
The paparazzi
I'm sorry
Stabbed
Sick
Surprise interview
Blocked
Wedding
Ideas?
Cuddles
Stressed
Period
Classes
Ex-girlfriend or your girlfriend
Forgotten
Home
You cheater!
All my fault
How could you
Angry gf
Drunk
No need to be jealous
Omg
You're drunk my dear
Bitch
Head cannons
Why are you mad
Love who loves you back
"Please don't go.."
"Don't touch her"
Never going to let you down
Apology head canons
Drunk boy
Scary
Manicure
Hey yall

Clingy

52 0 0
Od WeirdEmo_69

Nicole's pov:

I was feeling really clingy so I went to my boyfriend bill and wrapped my arms around his torso making him turn around and chuckle and kiss my head. He tried walking to the couch but I remained around his waist.
"Well aren't you clingy today.." he laughed picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder making me squeak and giggle. Bill threw me on the couch and climbed on top of me. I blushed and broke eye contact. He smirked and kissed my cheeks. I sat up and straddled his hips and kissed him deeply. I pulled away and moved my arms to his neck and rested them on his shoulders.
"You missed.." I mumbled. He turned red and rested his heated face in my neck. We sat there holding each other while I was sitting on his lap and playing with his fluffy blonde hair. We heard whimpers and looked down and saw our puppy pumba sitting and wanting to be picked up so I got off bills lap and picked up pumba. I placed him on my lap and gushed about how cute he was making bill wrap his arms around my shoulders. He looked at pumba.
"My girlfriend.." he mumbled. Pumba licked his face making bill and I laugh. I soon felt sleepy and rested my head on bills shoulder making him let out an 'awe' he kissed my head and we soon fell asleep cuddling pumba.

Sorry for the crappy editing job 🥲

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.3K 168 15
your in the band called "tokio hotel".(you leave shortly after) you start to notice bill in a sort of way you never felt before, same with bill, but...
77.8K 630 28
ONESHOTS Tokio Hotel × reader ☆☆☆ English is not my first language!
55.4K 602 16
(Tokio hotel bill and Tom oneshots and headcannons) Request things!!
6.7K 66 13
This book is filled with smut or one shots based on Tom and Bill Kaulitz(just incase you dont know, they are twins and part of a German band called T...