BURNT OUT | Miles Morales (e4...

By 1mjustkinda_here

When a girl gets caught up in drugs and a toxic man who's a criminal. --- A kiss was all they needed. Miles w... More

DISCLAIMERS & CHARACTERS
INTRO
Don't worry 'bout it.
floating to hell
mirror pic x
The Prowler
late night out
corazΓ³n
weakness
making up (making out.)
high, school
visitor?
pros & cons
nightb4
a/n
happy birthday.
bloody
generational
Miles
somewhere nice

cherry flavoured kisses

144 1 11
By 1mjustkinda_here

NOW PLAYING:

B.E.D -- Jacquees

"I know you wanna be in my B.E.D"

"Aiza ¿dónde estabas? (where were you?)" The angry women shouted, arms crossed, ready to explode.

"Where were YOU? You haven't been home since you left that night!" Aiza was hurt, mostly because she was probably staying at her dad's.

"i'm an adult, i can be gone for however long i want but you live under my roof!"

Aiza groaned in response, just wanting to get this over with.

"Who drove you here?" She raised an eyebrow.

"no one- just.. no one."

"¿crees que tengo todo el día? (do you think i have all day?)"

"just a friend.."

"named?"

"miles.." her voice was so quiet it could barley be heard.

"louder." she demanded.

"miles morales!" she blurted out, louder then she expected.

".. morales.. oh i know his mother! she's a nurse- wait MILES?! You were alone in a car with a BOY?!" My mom's face filled with rage as she spoke.

"no mom my friend was there too." Her words met deaf ears as mother kept mumbling to herself.

"just wait for your father to hear about this.." she sighed with defeat.

"Good thing he's not here." Aiza rolled my eyes.

________________

"Mrs Jones said that i need to talk less? Fucking bitch how about you breathe less?."
Asia spat out all her problems with her drama teacher.

"for real. If our school got shot up just throw her at the shooter." Rae fuelled Asia even more.

"oh my god you can't say stuff like that!" Aiza laughed.

"Ugh she deserves it, swear she's racist like how can she not pronounce my name? it's 3 LETTERS!"

Before they could shit talk some more Asia got a notification, she opened it and squinted her eyes trying to make out what was in the video.

"OH MY GOD!" she covered her mouth after realising she was basically screaming.

"What? What is it?" Rae got up and watched over Asias shoulder,

"AHAH AIZA!!!." Rae dragged out her name.

"what?"

"bitch come see." Asia said.

she stared down in disgust to see what they were overreacting about, a lengthy video of Aiza and Miles making out with booming music in the back. Aiza was embarrassed not because of Miles he was her 'boyfriend' after all but the fact the video got shared around.. she felt so small.

"aww i never knew Aiza's like that when she's drunk." Asia put down her phone and turned to Rae.

"awh, maybe her real feelings come out when she's drunk." Rae giggled.

"Guys!?" she burst their moment of weird comments.

"sorry." they both sheepishly muttered.

"ugh i'm gonna go." Aiza turned around, making her way to the nearest bathroom.

Walking past the lockers her ears met a horrible shriek,
"You bitch!" Lia clapped in her face.

"What? You finally accepted that Miles
doesn't want you?" Aiza said firmly, knowing Lia just wanted to argue.

"I finally accepted that you're a whore!" She hissed.

"does it look like i get paid?"

"No! So i guess you're getting paid what your worth!" She tied her hair up.

"bitch there's no way i'm fighting you." Aiza has enough self respect to not risk suspension or even fighting over a man.

"huh? you scared?" Lia started taking off her earrings.

"I don't see why you're angry anyways, you saw it happen! Do you want the attention?" Why would she be so angry about something that happened 4 days ago?

She stood there, looking stupid, not knowing what to say.

"Die whore." She looked nervously at her friends and then shoved past Aiza.

Aiza looked over her shoulder to see Lia and her friends walk into the cafeteria, and then turned back to see Miles in front of her,

"i got girls fighting over me?" he cockily smirked.

she rolled her eyes playfully, "don't think you're special."

"You looked like you were enjoying it, in the video." he sarcastically said.

I scoffed in disbelief, "fuck cloud nine, i was on another planet."

"You want me to bring you back to Earth?" He leaned in, whispering into her ear.

There was something off about Miles today, he seemed really clingy something Aiza wasn't used to.

"stop playing." she pushed him back.

He let out a laugh before the silence crept up again,
"you busy after school?"

"no"

"cool, i'll come over." He said before walking past her.

She caught herself childishly smiling as he walked away, she quickly wiped it off. His cherry scented cologne lingered in the surrounding air. Aiza was so distracted.

________________

"Straight to your room, remember you're grounded." Aiza's mom said before she could even take her shoes off.

"Yeah i know."

"Oh and your dad's coming back on Friday."
she groaned as her mind started dreading Friday.

Aiza sat on her bed looking at all the assignments she needed to get done on her laptop.
From the corner of her eye she could see miles climb into her room,

"hey miles." she said, closing her laptop.
"hey Aiz." he matched her tone.

There it was again that abundant cherry scent that follows him.

"Did you get a new cologne or something?" she asked.

"Yeah, you like it?" He sat on her bed.

"Yeah it's nice." she relaxed her position a little more, getting comfortable.

He smiled as he grabbed his cologne out of his pocket and sprayed the air above Aiza.

"fuck you." she shut her eyes tight to avoid it going into her eyes.

Miles put his cologne bottle on her bed side table.

"What's new with you?" he said with full attention on her it makes her nervous when he so focused like this.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping me study?" she squint her eyes.

"Ah, you're doing fine. Independent woman type shit."

she laughed a little,

"why you so bad at eye contact?" his seriousness confused Aiza.

"what?"

"Come on, look at me." Miles stared into her soul, like he's trying find something.

The way he spoke made her feel butterflies, he's so serious, doesn't even think twice before saying something even if it's risky.. and his voice adds to it, like he couldn't get any more perfect in Aiza's eyes.

"Stop fidgeting."

"Don't tell me what to do.. Why we having a staring contest anyway?" she snapped out of her thoughts.

He doesn't say anything just leans in close,
"what's wrong?" Miles knows what he's doing, he kept taunted the flustered girl.

"what are you doing?" They both know the answer to that question.

They were inches apart and both knew what was about to happen. He leaned in a little more teasing her because one push and there'd be a part two to that video.

Miles phone vibrated in his pocket, the tension broke as he picked it up,

"i gotta go." he smirked and got up from her bed, she followed him standing at her window.

"pussy."She said with attitude, knowing she'd get a reaction.

He faced her, getting all close again he easily towers over her, he pulled her in close kissing her passionately, his hand held the back of her neck holding her in place. Just as she started to fall into his kisses, his words and his attitude he pulled away.

"¿Contenta ahora?(Happy now?)" he whispered into her ear.

"no." she whispered back, pulling him back in.

Diving back into him, Aiza put her hand on the back of his head to lean into it more. Guess she couldn't get enough because he pulled away again,

"I gotta go mami." he smiled, compared to his usual stoic expression.

"fine." she crossed her arms letting him go.

________________

a/n
THIS WAS SO HARD TO WRITE HOW TF DO U WRITE SBOUT KISSING whatever i think i ate personally😽 next chapter is like A WHOLEEEW different style of writing xx
word count: 1313

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 906 32
"I like girls like you. Girls who think they can act all independent and control themselves.. I like to play with girls like you " Miles retorts, his...
46K 2.3K 25
## [ π€ππŽπŒπ€π‹π˜ ] - π”ͺ𝔦𝔩𝔒𝔰 π”ͺπ”¬π”―π”žπ”©π”’π”° ... in which π’Žπ’Šπ’π’†π’” π’Žπ’π’“π’‚π’π’†π’” encounters...
66.7K 2.3K 27
A boy stood tall, his eyes twinkling with promise as he said, "Let the sky fall, we'll face it all together." The girl cocked a brow at the boy, sus...
4.5K 106 14
I hate him. Everything about him, his eyes, his lips, his hands, his body, his smile...and he hates me too. That's how it's always been since we met...