Multiverse-Crafter

By Avip42

The protagonist was reincarnated into the body of Jaune Arc with a powerful Semblance that can create anythin... More

01 - Make a better world
02 - Why don't I shut up?
03 - AM I A VIRGIN AGAIN?!
04 - Friendzone
05 - Balls of Steel
06 - The power of horniness
07 - Mad Forger
08 - Lunch and Ink
09 - ARC Reactor
10 - Vomit Boy
11 - An idiot
12 - Super-Soldier
13 - Stone Castle
14 - Lawgiver
15 - The Main Man
16 - Almost a Bet
17 - Lets get ready to rumble.
18 - Sins of the past
19 - Sibling fight
20 - Jedi Saiyan
21 - 80% less
23 - Interlude [2]
24 - Heavy Metal
25 - EAT DEMOCRACY
26 - EAT THIS

22 - Interlude [1]

713 27 17
By Avip42

<Avip: If you enjoy my work, please leave a comment or a review.>

"Dialogue"

{Scroll}

{{A.I. Dialogue}}

[Winter Schnee]

The chill of the elevator seems to intensify as it descends towards Dr. Pietro Polendina's laboratory. The journey is silent, aiding me in focusing on my thoughts that cannot escape the worries I carry.

My younger sister, Weiss, sent me a message requesting an update on the evaluation of her "partner's" inventions, which we received a few weeks ago. As the elevator glides smoothly, my mind wanders into more conjectures. Who is Jaune Arc, and how did he manage to persuade Weiss to get involved in his projects?

Weiss's voice echoes in my mind, enthusiastically explaining the achievements of the young Arc non-lethal weapons, substances capable of defeating Grimms by merely touching them, and energy generators independent of Dust with the potential to overshadow SDC operations.

The latter was inconceivable. Has my sister been seduced by empty promises without fully understanding the consequences of such declarations?

As the elevator approaches the destination, I feel the need to protect her, even if it's from invisible threats. I need to assess the situation and ensure she hasn't fallen into a dangerous game. The elevator door opens, and I stride towards the doctor's laboratory, prepared to find out whether she's been deceived or not.

The laboratory is a spectacle of engineering and innovation as I enter. A sense of curiosity mixed with apprehension permeates the environment. The doctor, an elderly man with bright eyes sitting in a chair with spider-like mechanical legs, greets me with a warm smile.

"Specialist Schnee, it's a pleasure to have you here. I would rather not take up much of your time. I know how important you are to the Atlas military."

He leads me to a structure where holograms display a strange disassembled circular object with various numbers and notes floating beside it.

"What exactly is this?" I ask, pointing to the hologram.

"This one is complex, so let's save it for last." He responds, chuckling. Everything your sister sent us has met what she had explained via text." He says, pressing some buttons on his chair.

The holograms changed, and a list formed in front of me.

{

1. Stink Ink:

Applicability [Civil and Military]: Stink Ink is a special non-lethal ammunition for deterrence operations. It consists of a highly viscous ink that, when fired, covers the target area with a foul-smelling and persistent substance. In addition to causing discomfort and repulsion, the intensity of the odor can temporarily disorient the targets, creating a tactical advantage for the military team. The bright purple color of the ink and its strong smell also make the target easier to distinguish in a crowd, aiding in search and pursuit. Not only that it marks the target for civilian targets allowing them to report said target to the authorities/and or avoid the target.

Research Priority [Low].

2. Peter Web:

Applicability [Civil and Military]: Peter Web is non-lethal ammunition for restraining and restricting movements. When fired, this device releases a strong adhesive liquid, which can form a net, wire, or blanket that ensnares the target. This ammunition is ideal for situations where capturing individuals is necessary without causing permanent damage, being especially useful in capture and detention operations.

Research Priority [Medium].

3. Foam Shackle:

Applicability [Civil and Military]: Foam Shackle is non-lethal ammunition for restraining movements and containing riots. Upon contact with air, it expands into a dense and sturdy foam, forming a physical barrier that impedes progression. This ammunition is effective for controlling crowds and ensuring security in critical areas, without causing serious injuries. It can also be used to build covers and repair cracks.

Research Priority [High].

4. Blind Pepper Bomb:

Applicability [Civil and Military]: The Blind Pepper Bomb is non-lethal ammunition developed to disorient and temporarily incapacitate opponents. When detonated, it releases a combination of tear gas agents and pepper, causing irritation to the eyes and respiratory tract. This ammunition is effective in crowd control situations and provides a strategic window for subsequent actions.

Research Priority [Low].

5. Ghost Bane:

Applicability [Military]: Ghost Bane is ammunition that affects only ethereal Grimms. Most Grimms experience mild discomfort when exposed to the substance, but nothing to the extent that would justify material implementation for the forces of Atlas. However, against ethereal Grimms like Geist, this substance has proven its worth; a Geist 'possessing' physical matter exposed to the material is expelled from the inert material it is 'possessing.'

Research Priority [High].

6. Sunlight Bomb:

Applicability [Military]: Sunlight Bomb is ammunition that affects all Grimms exclusively. Small and young Grimms dissolve rapidly when near the substance, while larger and older ones have better resistance; the body part closest to the substance sustains the most damage, and when their heads come into contact, Grimms react as if their vision were obscured for a few seconds.

Research Priority Suggestion [Maximum].

}

"Goodness!" I exclaimed, surprised. "Two high priorities and one maximum? The last time we had one of these situations was when we were researching Hard-Light Dust."

"And these are just the combat ones, my dear, wait until you see the assessment of the energy matrix models."

Tapping a few more buttons on his chair, the hologram changes once again, exposing a new list.

{

1. Solar Energy Model:

The solar energy model harnesses sunlight to generate electricity through photovoltaic cells. When sunlight hits these cells, it generates electric current. This electric energy can be stored in batteries for continuous use, making the solar model a clean, sustainable, and renewable energy matrix.

Research Priority Suggestion [Low].

2. Wind Energy Model:

The wind energy model utilizes the force of the wind to rotate the blades of wind turbines, converting rotational motion into electrical energy. This electricity can be integrated into the grid or stored to meet energy demand. It is an efficient matrix, especially in areas with consistent winds, contributing to the diversification and sustainability of the energy supply.

Research Priority Suggestion [High].

3. Hydraulic Energy Model:

Applicability as Energy Matrix: The hydraulic energy model is based on the conversion of water kinetic energy into electricity. Hydroelectric power plants channel the flow of water through turbines, generating rotational motion that is then converted into electricity. This matrix is highly efficient and reliable, providing a constant source of energy, besides being considered one of the oldest and established forms of renewable energy.

Research Priority [Medium].

}

"Solar energy in Atlas isn't viable, after all, our kingdom isn't known for its sunny days. Maybe we can conduct this research jointly with Vacuo. Hydraulics is interesting, but it depends a lot on the river potential of the region, and the construction of the plant is too costly and could destroy the entire fauna and flora of an area."

"Not to mention the extra expenses for protection against Grimm in a location so far from our walls and army." I added.

"Precisely, now wind is a more promising idea, with our floating city, we have powerful winds in abundance."

"Does the wind model have the potential to replace Dust?"

"No, it couldn't replace it, but we can reduce our Dust consumption by 30%." The doctor explain, smiling hopefully.

"A reduction of that level would make the price of Dust plummet."

"The economic impact initially would be negative with so many people working directly and indirectly with Dust, but in the long run, we'll have more jobs to build and maintain wind facilities, and with the price drop, Dust would be more accessible to people who use it to defend themselves outside the major cities."

Looking at the hologram reflecting on what had been presented, it would be time-consuming to implement most of the technologies Weiss sent me, but undoubtedly, they would change Atlas and possibly all Remnant in a few years.

"I think it was a rash statement when Weiss said one of these models could replace Dust as an energy source."

In response, the doctor laughs warmly, as if I were a child who had just said something foolish.

"You are the one rushing, Specialist Schnee, I saved the best for last."

Once again the hologram disappears, and this time it returns to the first hologram of the strange circular object, this time the original notes were not present but instead a text explaining what it was.

{

Arc Reactor Energy Model:

Arc Reactor is an advanced energy generation device, designed to provide energy efficiently. It is based on advanced principles of physics and engineering to channel a specific energy source, converting it into usable electricity. This reactor operates cleanly, without relying on traditional sources like Dust.

At its core, the Arc Reactor employs sophisticated technologies, such as controlled particle manipulation and highly efficient energy conversion processes. Its application spans various sectors, offering a sustainable and powerful alternative to growing energy demands. Its technical complexity is reflected in the precision required for its construction and maintenance, making it a key piece in technological advances. Unfortunately it contains elements unknown, the experts necessary for this are unlikely to help having begun work on a project "Trinity" in vale.

Research Priority [Maximum+].

}

I was speechless and wide-eyed. The text was simple, but even without the technical language, I could see that the potential of this invention was monumental.

"One of these reactors, the size of a fist, is a perpetual energy source capable of generating 3 gigajoules per second. If we manufacture 100 of these and use them in a perfect system without energy loss, Atlas's public energy grid will never use Dust again."

"T-That's impossible..."

"Impossible?" He continued in a more serious tone. "Combine 150, and Atlas as a whole will never need Dust to generate energy again, As well as never need Dust to stay suspended in the air."

The doctor continued his explanation as I tried to grasp the magnitude of what was being presented.

"We're talking about a technological revolution, Specialist Schnee, entire cities powered by clean and sustainable technology, without the need to extract Dust. The Arc Reactor not only offers an inexhaustible source of energy but also eliminates the dependence on scarce resources and the associated environmental impacts."

He moved on to the next holographic projection, revealing a detailed model of a city powered by Arc reactors. The lights shone, indicating the illumination of residences, industries, and transportation systems, all powered by the revolutionary invention.

"This is the future, Specialist Schnee. A future where energy is abundant, accessible, and doesn't harm our planet. We're still in the early stages, but imagine the potential. Every home, every street, powered by an energy source that never runs out. Not only that think of the potential for energy weapons"

I remained stunned at the futuristic vision unfolding before me. The city of tomorrow, driven by Arc Reactors, represents not only a scientific achievement but also a hope for global transformation. However, one question persisted in my mind.

"And what about the interests and industries that depend on Dust? Won't this change have significant repercussions?"

The doctor smiled, acknowledging the complexity of the situation.

"Change always meets resistance, Specialist Schnee. The transition will be challenging, but in the end, the energy of the future is within our reach."

All thanks to the young inventor named Jaune Arc.

Who was he? Where did he come from? What else can he offer? What kind of contract does he and Weiss have to call themselves business partners?

With the Vytal Festival approaching, I will have the opportunity to visit Beacon and have a private conversation with Weiss and her... 'partner'.

[Noir Arc]

"Of all my progeny, you and your twin were the ones who brought me the most pride, at least until last Friday." Said a heavy, rough male voice.

Presently, I am kneeling on one knee with my head bowed before my father, Arthur Arc.

Even seated on a throne carved from stone, he exuded an imposing and intimidating presence. At 49 years, he remains strong and resilient, a true veteran of countless battles clad in his silver-colored full plate armor. His sturdy physique and his face marked by scars tell tales of courage and determination, while his deep blue eyes penetrate deeply, conveying authority and wisdom accumulated over the years.

His blond hair, cut short in a military style, adds an aura of discipline and order to his towering figure, while the well-groomed beard gives him a rugged air. Every feature of his face seems sculpted by experience and the harshness of life on the battlefield.

As he stares at me intensely, I feel myself shrinking before his domineering presence, aware that this man is not only my father but also a feared and respected leader by all who know him. Arthur Arc is truly an intimidating figure, whose aura of strength and power envelops everyone around him.

[Image]

"Daughter, I never thought I would have to face a moment like this. I always believed you were a strong Huntress, capable of overcoming any challenge. That's why I had no doubt that you would bring pride to the Arc name when I convinced the rest of the council that you should join the Executor Core. But now, here I am, ashamed and disappointed," Arthur Arc said, staring at me from his throne.

Despite being alone with my father, his presence and authority made me feel as if I were being humiliated in public.

"When you set out to find your brother, I saw in you a determination that filled me with pride. I thought that, as the older sister, you would bring back your only brother, my heir. I imagined that you would be the protector, the brave leader who would guide him back to his family." He says, glaring at me. "However, you failed in your mission, caused damage to the city of Vale, and tarnished the Arc name by getting arrested."

"My father-."

"SILENCE!" He roared, rising from his throne.

The reinforced windows of the fortress trembled with the powerful voice of Domrémy's Golden Lion.

"There is still hope for my heir to return, but alone you have shown your incompetence."

I widened my eyes and looked at my father, worried.

"What are you going to do?" I asked anxiously.

"I called in some favors with the Vale council. Your sisters have been relieved of duty to form a team with you."

I stood up, perplexed.

"But I am an elite Huntress of the Executor Core."

"Not anymore."

He looked at me with a firm and unwavering expression. The weight of his decision echoed in the throne room, filling the air with tension.

"You have lost your position in the Executor Core, my daughter. Your actions have made it clear that you are not up to the role entrusted to you." His voice, once calm, was now full of disappointment. "Following Vale's traditions, you and your sisters will form Team BLCN. Your twin sister, Blanche, will take command of the team, and you will have the opportunity to redeem yourself, proving your worth and loyalty to our family."

A mix of anger and sadness grew inside me, but I knew that questioning my father at that moment would only worsen the situation.

"But before you attempt to retrieve your brother, Team BLCN will be sent on a Black Ops mission."

"Why, Father?"

"Your actions in the city of Vale are being used as leverage to undermine our family's political powers."

I clenched my fists in fury.

'As if my dishonor wasn't enough, now they use me to strip away the little power we still have? Is this the respect the corrupt council has for our noble house?'

"Failure is not an option." My father says, gazing thoughtfully at the horizon. "If you fail to bring Jaune back, all plans for the revitalization of Domrémy, in partnership with the Winchester house, will fall apart."

I nodded, swallowing the mixture of emotions that threatened to overflow within me.

'I would rather not mix with those scum from the Winchester house, but we need their resources.'

In silence, I rose and left the throne room. As soon as I took two steps in the corridor, I came face to face with the rule princess herself, wearing an armor similar to what our father wore.

[Image]

"What do you want?" I ask bitterly and furiously.

"Do I need a reason to see my own twin sister?" Blanche asks with an arrogant smile.

The hostility between us was palpable, a tension that had been building up over the years. Blanche had always been more cunning and perceptive than me; she also never missed an opportunity to demonstrate her superiority.

"Your impetuous methods aren't as effective, are they, little sister?" She taunted, ignoring the evident pain on my face. "When you decided to pursue a solo career, I knew it was only a matter of time until you failed, I just didn't expect it to be so spectacularly, with so much collateral damage and so many witnesses."

I ignored her provocations, taking a deep breath to maintain composure. I knew I needed to focus on the mission ahead and not allow the rivalry with Blanche to jeopardize my objectives.

"The Black Ops mission is a chance for redemption, not just for me, but for the entire Arc family." I reply, keeping a steady gaze.

Blanche scoffs disdainfully.

"Good to know you're focused, little sister."

I nod as we walk through the halls of the Arc mansion.

"Do you have the mission details?"

"It's an extermination mission." Blanche commented with a scroll in her hand. "You, me, Ceruleen, and Lilas are going to kill a Faunus."

"Lilas?" I ask surprised. "But she's still too young."

"Despite being only 13, she's killed more Grimms than you or I."

I always knew the kid had potential, but it still didn't seem right to bring her along.

"It seems excessive to assemble a group of 4 Huntresses to deal with just one of those animals."

"It's not just any Faunus, my dear sister, we're hunting a terrorist." She finishes handing me her scroll.

On the scroll was the image of a red-haired Faunus, wearing a Grimm mask to cover his eyes.

Shocked by our target, I turned to face Blanche.

"Are you serious? Are we finally going to kill that insane animal?"

"That's right." Says Blanche with a voracious smile. "We're going to hunt down Adam Taurus."

[Pyrrha Nikos]

The sun shone over the city of Vale; normally, I would take advantage of a Saturday morning like this to train, study, or respond to the emails from my agent that had flooded my inbox.

However, today is different.

Today, I'm going to have coffee with two 'friends', Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long.

As soon as I entered the café, I spotted the two of them sitting at a table near the window. Weiss elegantly stirred her cup of tea, while Yang devoured a huge sandwich.

"Hey, Pyrrha!" exclaimed Yang with a wide smile.

Weiss just waved more reservedly, but her face betrayed an expression of anticipation, probably due to the reason for our morning meeting.

"Hello." I replied, taking the vacant seat at the table. "How are you both doing?"

Yang shrugged, her mouth full of food. Weiss shook her head, disapproving of her teammate, before responding.

"We're fine, thank you. And you, Pyrrha?"

"I feel fine as well." I replied. "But I have to admit, I didn't expect an invitation from you to discuss this... delicate matter."

The expressions of Yang and Weiss changed immediately. Yang looked at me confused, while Weiss became a bit more serious.

"A certain blue-eyed fool has been on our minds lately." Remarks the Heiress, taking a sip of her tea.

COUGH! COUGH!

Yang swallowed, coughing up the poorly chewed piece in her mouth with difficulty but acted as if nothing strange had happened.

"Ah, our Dork Knight." Comments Yang, hiding behind a sheepish smile. "It's been less than a week since he set off on his 'road trip'. Any news?"

I shook my head, a slight blush coloring my cheeks.

"No, he said he wouldn't have a signal where he was going, and with that jet of his, it could be anywhere in Remnant." I reply to team RWBY's pugilist. "But I'd like to get straight to the point."

Agreeing, Weiss nods, while Yang seemed to break out in a cold sweat at my proposal.

"I noticed that... well, that we all share a certain interest in him."

The two exchanged a knowing look before Yang let out a forced laugh. Weiss, however, maintained a serene expression.

"That's true." She admits, smiling. "I thought maybe we could have a friendly chat about it. As friends and romantic rivals?"

Yang choked on her sandwich again, while Weiss raised an eyebrow subtly, now even more serious.

"I mean... he's a nice guy." Yang tried to play it off with a casual tone, but her eyes said otherwise. "But I'm not interested in him. In fact, he's the one who must have a crush on me."

Yang puffed up her chest, projecting confidence in her last statement, but it was transparent to me and Weiss.

"We're here to talk openly, Yang. You don't need to worry about hiding anything." Weiss added.

Yang blushed slightly, looking like a bashful teenager.

"It's not that he's a bad guy." Yang commented, looking away.

Yang clenched her fists and looked around as if she were a cornered animal. When her body tensed in a gesture to stand up, Weiss put a hand on her shoulder to hold her and calm her down.

Turning to her teammate, who smiled encouragingly at her, Yang relaxed her body and sighed tiredly.

"Like... maybe I feel something..." Yang admits, her face reddening with embarrassment. "Just a little, you know."

I silently thank her for her honesty, although Yang was still holding back, admitting her feelings aloud was a big step.

"Passions can be complicated." I comment, trying to ease the tension. "But you need to be honest with yourself for us to have this conversation."

The two exchanged a knowing look, Weiss nodded, giving the final encouragement needed before Yang finally relented.

"All right, I admit it." Says Yang, raising her hands as if surrendering. "I have feelings for Jaune. Happy now?"

"Delighted, actually." Comments Weiss, gently laughing. "It's good for us to be honest with each other. After all, who knows what the future holds for us."

"You want honesty?" Yang spokes in a threatening tone to us. "I have a 'personal problem,' Jaune has the solution, and he promised to help me without asking for anything in return, just because he likes me as a friend."

"He's a perfect gentleman, he could even be one of those knight heroes from fairy tales."

"He may be a knight, but I'm the one who's going to ride him if he can fulfill the promise."

"Yang Xiao Long!" Exclaims Weiss indignantly. "How can you joke in such an intimate and serious discussion between us?"

"You can bet I'm serious, snowflake, I just need to get intimate with him at the right time."

Despite Yang's rudeness, I could sympathize with her. The blonde in question shot me a playful glance as she stirred her coffee.

"I think we can start with the cereal girl, after all, you had a meteoric crush on him right from the start."

I smile awkwardly, unable to contain my embarrassment.

"When I stopped to think about it, I realized it was pretty pathetic of me at first."

"Come on, Pyrrha-."

Weiss tried to appease me, but I silenced her by raising my hand.

"He treated me like a normal person and didn't idolize me like the Invincible Girl or try to take advantage of my abilities and title as the Mistral Champion, and that was enough for me to like him."

Embarrassed, Weiss pretended to drink from her empty cup when I mentioned the second part, as she had acted that way at the initiation.

"I know you're very famous, but not everyone idolizes you" Ads Yang.

"True, but I'm talking about those who bother to talk to me. Other people keep their distance, afraid to speak or thinking I'm arrogant and difficult to deal with because of my fame, not to mention those who hate my success."

"Like Weiss?"

"Hey!"

I laugh a little at their interaction, genuine moments like this make me grateful for coming to Beacon instead of Haven.

"But, this month that I've spent with him, I've been able to witness his honesty, humility, kindness, and gentleness. He's authentic, Yang. That's something rare and special."

Yang gave an understanding smile, but her eyes still had a mischievous spark. Weiss, on the other hand, refilled her tea cup before speaking.

"At first, I thought he was just a buffoon and that Pyrrha had been cursed to spend four years as a partner with that oaf."

"Ladies and gentlemen, the delicate and gentle flower of team RWBY." Comments Yang as if she were a game show host.

Weiss frowns, annoyed, but didn't let it phase her as she continued to speak.

"But when I saw the use of his paint ammunition, I saw a business opportunity." Her expression is slightly uncomfortable as she confesses. "But lately, I realize there's something refreshing about his sincerity and brashness. He doesn't try to impress anyone, and that attracts me a bit. Plus, the emotional support he gave me to confront my father means more to me than I'd like to admit."

Yang looks shocked at Weiss. The last statement carried an emotional weight that made me feel like a silly teenage girl in love. Then, Yang leaned forward, whispering as if she were sharing a secret.

"I... I also have feelings for him." Her cheeks flushing. "After initiation, I thought I wouldn't have to deal with that weirdo anymore. But the next day, he brought breakfast for the entire RWBY team, and I went through that embarrassment..."

"Of being summarily rejected and then automatically placed in the friend zone." I reply with a smile.

"Thanks for reminding me, Nikos." Yang tanks in a sarcastic and aggressive tone. "I admit it looks bad for me to have noticed him only after I was rejected, but for that reason, I noticed his qualities that you guys already mentioned, and also his infectious sense of humor and how well he gets along with Ruby. And well, recently... he's been looking really good with Professor Port's training."

The three of us exchange surprised looks, followed quickly by nervous laughter. It was as if a weight had been lifted off our shoulders, and the tension of admitting such intimate feelings dissipated.

"We can't deny that he's got something special." I comment, trying to lighten the mood. "And besides, the friendship we have with him is unique. I think we should continue to support each other, regardless of what happens."

Weiss and I took a long sip of our drinks, feeling a sense of peace and lighter hearts after our conversation.

Yang, however, decided to sow chaos.

"Have you fucked him yet?"

PFFFFF!

We both spat out our tea at the same time, while our blonde friend laughed like a mischievous child.

"Yang Xiao Long!" Exclaims Weiss, embarrassed. "Your rudeness and lack of delicacy have no limits?"

"It's a valid question, Pyrrha shares a room and bathroom with the guy."

"But they don't sleep in the same bed or shower together." Replies Weiss, outraged. "I'm sure they change in the bathroom like civilized people."

"Well, actually..."

The two stop arguing to listen to me attentively.

"Jaune has a habit of staying shirtless in the room."

"Seriously?" They both ask, Yang grinning fiercely while Weiss looked stunned.

"I have some photos if you want to see."

Before I could finish lifting my scroll, it was taken from my hand by Yang, who, to my horror, didn't settle for just the photo of Jaune sleeping; she scrolled through all the photos on my device.

"Yang, no." I plead in horror.

But she didn't care.

"Naughty Pyrrha." Yang comments, licking her lips.

[Image]

"He cooks and cleans for you?" The heiress asks, surprised. "He's more skilled than I thought."

"Meow! Look at this photo of him doing squats by the bed."

"He really has well-toned legs..."

"Ha! Loved the picture of him cleaning the floor when he was still a weakling." Says Yang, scrolling through the photos, stopping at the one where he climbed the tree to help Blake. "Why is he shirtless climbing the tree?"

"That was his second attempt. Blake got startled and tore his shirt on the first one."

"Well done, partner."

Despite the embarrassment I felt from these photos, we ended up laughing and chatting even more relaxed about the situation.

Until Weiss brought up the subject that was lingering in the back of our minds.

"Have you ever thought about the possibility of forming a harem for Jaune?"

Yang and I froze instantly. That was one of the possibilities if Jaune didn't pursue one of us directly.

"Ren said he's attracted to all of us, but he won't think about relationships until after the Vytal Festival." I say, recalling what we gleaned from my teammate's interrogation.

Yang rubbed her forehead as if trying to force her brain to come up with an idea.

"I want to be a huntress and have my freedom to explore the world, help those in need, and punch those who need a punch." Comments Yang confidently. "Maybe being in a harem would be better for me, so I don't feel so restricted. And if I get pregnant, I'll have free babysitters to take care of the baby. I'm in." She finished, shrugging.

Considering her personality, that line of reasoning actually made sense.

"I'm not very excited about the idea of a harem, after all, in Atlas's high society, I would be judged as unfit for not being able to secure a man just for me."

Weiss's tone was sober and somewhat dark.

"But maybe I should follow Jaune's example and not worry about what others expect of me, but what I want. I'm neither for nor against a harem."

"What does that mean?" Yang asked.

"I'd like more time to think." Weiss concludes, ignoring her teammate's sulky expression. "And you, Pyrrha?"

It's challenging to express in words the storm of emotions that overwhelms me when pondering this complex question. Loving Jaune Arc is both a blessing and a curse. His smile warms my heart in ways I never imagined possible. His determination and kindness are like a beacon in the darkness of this troubled world.

But being part of a harem makes everything even more complicated. The mere thought of sharing his affection with others makes me tremble with anguish and jealousy.

'How can I accept that the man I love is divided among so many other hearts?'

However, deep in my soul, I know that it's better to share a little of Jaune's love than not to have it at all. After all, love is not a possession, but a gift that can be shared and even multiplied.

"The idea of being part of a harem goes against everything I've been taught about love and relationships. My family and agent won't be happy with my decision. But I would accept being part of the harem."

Weiss' eyes widen, surprise etched on her face by my decision, while Yang smiled at me, happy to have an ally.

"Blake and Ruby were with us when we interrogated Ren, why didn't they come with you guys?"

Yang was the first to answer my question.

"Jaune isn't just Ruby's first crush, he's her first male friend." Says Yang in a wise tone. "Let's give it some time, if in two years she still feels something for the dork knight, we can talk about it."

"Two years seems like a lot, Yang." I comment, feeling sorry for the silver-eyed girl.

"Two years!" repeated Yang, her eyes already red with fury.

"As for Blake, I invited her to the meeting, but she said her only interest in Arc is literary potential, whatever that means." Weiss explained.

'Literary potential?' I thought to myself. 'Why does that scare and excite me at the same time?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUNTSMEN LOGS: ENTRY HEADMASTER OZPIN.

Name: Ruby Rose

Alias: Silver-eyed warrior

Allegiance: Kingdom of Vale

Weapon: Crescent Rose

Semblance: Petal Burst (Allows her to dash with great speed in any direction.)

STATS:

Strength: ★ ★

Endurance: ★ ★

Agility: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ✪

Fighting Skill: ★ ★ ★

Mental: ★ ★ ★ ★

Aura: ★ ★ ★

Aura Skill: ★ ★

Semblance: ★ ★ ★ ★

As I observe Ruby Rose, I cannot help but ponder the immense potential she holds as a silver-eyed warrior and a future Huntress. Her journey thus far has been marked by determination, and an unwavering sense of justice. A combination that makes her a formidable force against the darkness that plagues our world.

As her mentor, it is my duty to guide her, to nurture her talents, and to prepare her for the challenges that lie ahead. And though the path of a Huntress is fraught with peril, I have no doubt that Ruby Rose will rise to the occasion, shining brighter than any star in the darkest of nights.

When questioning Jaune about the development of Miss Rose's ocular powers I received the following answer:

"Yes, she will learn to use this bullshit overpower, but for that you need to find another silver-eyed warrior, Maria Calaveira. I will make an image for you and show you places she may be."

And once again mister Arc shatters expectations with his knowledge of the future. I would kill to uncover how he got this informations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E ai Gurizada?

There was a tight and highly competitive vote for which interlude would be posted first.

...

Who am I kidding? The overwhelming majority chose "1- Winter and Dr. Polendina."

Two types of people voted for this option:

- Those who wanted to see the world being affected by the protagonist's creations.

- Those who are gentlemen of culture and exquisite taste who wanted Winter in the story.

I was happy to see your reactions to Ren power move at the infirmary in the comments.

The guy is a Snu Snu survivor, he should be respected.

—OffFunseeker271:

It's understandable MOST men would like a harem but in real life getting Just ONE is a miracle.

—Response= Wow.

—Response= (Beta) Polyamory relationships tend to be an excuse to cheat or you wind up running down the street away from the epic free way from their father with a shotgun loaded with rock salt. That said if you have the opportunity to get with twins go for it.

—Taylor_Cross:

Most of us, Americans have a twisted sense of humor. When you compare it on an international level.

—Response= I did not know that.

In the past in Brazil we were more naughty with our humor, but woke culture arrived here and in our constitution there is no freedom of speech. We have already had cases of comedians convicted without trial.

That was some scary shit.

—FakeSonOfGod:

What some people wouldnt give for death by snu-snu.

Yanderes huh, gotta love them cause sometimes crazy is indeed hot.

Then again, I thought Noir was hot because she wanted to kill him sooo.

Thanks for the chapter man, hoping to see how you take things from here. May God and the Force be with you, Kudos

—Response= Thank you for the kind words and you spoke of one of life's greatest mysteries.

The cultural axiom that is "crazy hot". Someday we will discover the relationship between the two.

—Response= (Beta) Based reader, Women with power is hot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 296 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...
86.4K 1.4K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...
26.3K 235 19
come into the world of Rwby by following the tale of Jaune Arc. A failure, a saivor, a gaurdian, and student. I OWN NOTHING. nor am i getting any m...
21.6K 441 8
Jaune never was the best any anything throughout his life, always picked on, always last, and always a no body. That all changed when Jaune had calle...