Ayato Aishi x Male Rivals and...

Da JustTherePlusOne

This is my first time writing and ill try to post every week Art Belongs to Rarara_1301's art on medibang ***... Altro

Synopsis
Setting
Connections
Kiss The Cook
Drama Siblings
My Sister
My Brother
Name
Thanks
New Book!
Quite Nice
Clubs, Clubs, and More Clubs
Bullies
Ayano Side Stories
A Villainous Hero
Medicine Love
Joining a Club
Hiatus
New Friend
Rooftop
'Help'
Hiding things
THANK YOU AND RECCS
Helping a dead hand
Under the Blossoms
NEW BOOK
I Love Killing :)
Sleepless night

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

202 9 4
Da JustTherePlusOne

Hey guys, im really sorry for not updating this for a while.

I dont really know what to say, i mean 28.4k reads is absolutely insane to me. Like THIS was my first even fanfiction so i never really thought people would enjoy this since i thought it was really cringe and unprofessional(idk why its like fanfiction bro) plus i thought the fandom was dead.

Maybe because it was the lockdown when i made this thats why it got more views but i pretty much started to panic when i didn't get the same amount of views and comments as it used to, and i know i shouldn't compare views but i did anyway.

Theres also some personal stuff going on like i've been going to counseling and shit :DD

And so yeah, i dont really know guys. I do not support Yandere dev but i would like to continue writing fanfiction of this fandom. I just dont know if you guys would like me too.

Its been like so long since i've updated and i've forgotten the plot and shit(i dont think there ever was one anyway)

So what im trying to say is, would you guys like me to continue or just remake the whole thing?

Thank you for supporting me, i love you guys and hope you have a good day!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

149K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
40.5K 945 16
After the events of first semester, Ayano falls hard for Info Chan after being invited out to dinner, and receiving a gift from her. Feeling a sense...
287 10 12
(!!NOTE!! I do NOT like yandev, however, I do enjoy his game/characters and thus, this spawn of hell was created c: also, this is a mature story with...
3K 96 32
Edit: This is not getting attention and I'm not really motivated to write this anymore. If people want to read it please comment and I might continue...