The Blue Blood Alpha

By bleu_azur

"I, Caden Knight, Alpha of the Mystic Falls Pack, reject you Lily Rose of Silver Moon Pack! From this day fo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Goodbye my little mate
Chapter 2 - Positional Asphyxia
Chapter 3 - Dick Pics
Chapter 4 - Hunger
Chapter 5 - Who's that girl?
Chapter 6 - Fangirl
Chapter 7 - Best Friends
Chapter 8 - Blood Oath
Chapter 9 - Nipples
Chapter 10 - Whipped
Chapter 11 - Mate!
Chapter 12 - Say My Name
Chapter 13 - Mating Game
Chapter 14 - Luna Lily
Chapter 15 - Love at first sight
Chapter 16 - Never Felt Freer
Chapter 17 - Always in our hearts
Chapter 18 - Mix Up
Chapter 19 - The fucking cake's been cut!
Chapter 20 - Who are you?!
Chapter 21 - Escape
Chapter 22 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 23 - Clean me mate!
Chapter 24 - Swallow
Chapter 25 - Like an Angel
Chapter 26 - Two Blue Bloods
Chapter 27 - Cousins
Chapter 28 - Rejection
Chapter 29 - Into the wild
Chapter 30 - Pregnant
Chapter 31 - Uncle Bob
Chapter 32 - Shift!
Chapter 33 - Deal with the devil
Chapter 34 - Stubborn Heart
Chapter 35 - Go to her!
Chapter 36 - Free-range eggs
Chapter 37 - I am Atlas
Chapter 38 - Bulgogi
Chapter 39 - Hold Me
Chapter 40 - Let Her Go
Chapter 41 - Not Just a Chicken
Chapter 42 - Surrogate Mate
Chapter 43 - Jin's Story
Chapter 44 - Pine Lake Pack
Chapter 45 - Surrender
Chapter 46 - Acceptance
Chapter 48 - Luna Rose
Chapter 49 - The Hunt
Chapter 50 - Operation Redemption

Chapter 47 - Mated Pair

909 23 6
By bleu_azur

Josh flexes his fingers, nervously waiting his turn to fight. He arrived at Mystic Falls yesterday for the Delta trials. He knows it's a long shot that he will win, but like many other wolves, he wanted the opportunity to train with the greatly esteemed Alpha Knight. Ever since Lily left Silver Moon, he has felt restless and unsatisfied. The brief period he was able to train with Delta Ava, greatly improved his skills, and he realised how lacking Silver Moon's security force is. Delta Ava instilled in him the Mystic Falls' mindset, that a warrior should always train to be the best he can be. The late Delta had expressed that one not only needed to train hard physically but strive to improve a tactical mind too. That area was seriously lacking at Silver Moon. Josh is hoping that during the trials, Alpha Knight and Beta Jaxon will take notice of him, and perhaps even ask him to stay on at Mystic Falls permanently. It is well known that the Delta trials were not just to find a new Delta, but also served as a recruitment drive to find the best warriors to join their pack.

Josh glances over at Alpha Knight and Beta Jaxon who are standing on the sidelines, stoically watching the young warriors sparring each other. Alpha Knight is speaking in a low tone, while Beta Jaxon is holding a clip board and jotting down notes on each warrior. Josh can't help but blush a little at the sight of the pretty boy Beta. The blonde Beta is beautiful, with a high sculpted cheek and jawline, and sparkling blue eyes. The Beta is toned and lean, and his well-defined muscles are clearly outlined through his designer sweats. Josh shakes his head; this is not the time to be ogling another wolf. Josh has always known he is attracted to both sexes, which has confused him. He doesn't know whether his future mate will be a she-wolf or a male.

Time's up for the first group of sparring warriors, and the next set are called up. Josh makes his way to the mat and does a double take at the she-wolf before him. For a moment he thinks he is seeing the ghost of Delta Ava standing before him, but on closer inspection he realises the beautiful blonde she-wolf he is about to fight is a little shorter and her scent is different. "I'm not her, wolf!" says the female with a sneer. It's obvious she must get mistaken for the late delta all the time. The she-wolf jumps up and down a few times to warm up and then crouches low into a fighting stance, it's clear she wants to win. They circle each other around the mat, throwing out sly jabs here and there, both looking for an opening to strike. Alpha Knight and Beta Jaxon walk over to observe their fight, it's clear that are taking a keen interest in these two candidates.

"Faster," the Alpha urges as he glances down at his Garmin smartwatch and presses the timer "Christie, I want to see you hit all the pressure points on his body in order from top to bottom within one minute, let's see what this Silver Moon soldier has to offer". Jaxon sniggers, it's clear the Beta enjoys it when Caden gives the other packs a good hazing. Christie immediately does as instructed and fights him with perfect technique, her jabs, kicks, and punches connecting with his body almost too fast for him to catch her. Josh is impressed with her speed and agility. However, he is not lacking in skills, he has been training hard since the blood moon. All his free time has been used to hone his skills and further his technique, ready for this moment to impress Alpha Knight. He's able to move just a little too fast and every time she hits him, he's able to block her.

With a low grunt of frustration, Christie does a round house kick to Josh's chest. Josh manages to grab her foot and flip her over onto her back, he quickly grapples her on the ground trying to place her in a submission hold. Just as he manages to get her in a choke hold, he hears a she-wolf yell out "come on Christie, you can do it! Flip him like we practiced in training!" Josh freezes upon hearing the sweet-sounding female voice, and then her scent hits him. Strawberries and sandalwood, the most intoxicating aroma he's ever experienced. He looks up to see a beautiful petite Asian she-wolf, with long straight black hair, and almond shaped green eyes. They lock eyes and she gasps. Mate!

While Josh is distracted, Christie quickly flips him over and reverses their position, getting him in a choke hold. She begins to squeeze to choke him out.  "Stop Christe!" cries Lina "he's my mate!" Lina rushes over and tries to push Christie off him. Jaxon blows his whistle, signaling for them to stop fighting. The entire gym has paused at hearing Lina cry out for her mate. Finding your mate is a rare occurrence indeed, and all the warriors are waiting with bated breath. Christie releases Josh and he stands up, walking directly to Lina, with shaking hands he reaches out for her. She suddenly looks shy but lets him take hold of her arm with one hand and heat races over their flesh. They gasp, the sensation feels like static energy rushing through them for the briefest of moments. It fades, but the draw to each other doesn't. He leans down, while she tips her head upward, and they seal their union with a kiss. The entire gym erupts in cheering and clapping, a pairing of true mates is a blessing for them all.

Even the stern Alpha Knight is smiling at the young couple. He comes over and gives Lina a hug and kiss on her forehead, then he shakes Josh's hand and pats him on the back "I guess we've not only found our latest Mystic Falls recruit, but Lina has found her mate" decrees the Alpha. 'Lina' that's the name of his mate, and Josh can't imagine a more beautiful name or a more beautiful she-wolf. Lily was right, the feelings he felt for her pale in comparison for what he now feels for Lina. Lily, he can't help but think of her in this moment, how he would love to introduce her to Lina, he knows she would be so happy for him.

"I guess this calls for a celebration! We were already planning a BBQ for the competing warriors tonight, but I think it will have to be pack party now!" Says Jaxon, as he slaps Josh on the back. Once again, the warriors erupt with cheers, they were in for a good night. They hadn't had anything to celebrate since the blood moon, when they lost their Delta and Luna, finding a mated pair was a good omen indeed. The entire pack was ready to let loose and party hard. As all the training warriors begin to exit the gym, eager to hit the showers and get their party on, one wolf hangs back. Christie was the only wolf not cheering when she heard Lina call out for her mate. "Alpha Knight, Beta Jaxon, may I have a word" she calls out to the pack leaders. The two males turn to her and remain in the gym while everyone else leaves.

"What is it Christie?" asks Jaxon

"You didn't say who won that round? You mentioned that Josh is now a recruit, does that mean you've placed his ranking above mine in the trials? I didn't get to finish my fight, it's not fair if he progresses and I don't". Jaxon glances at Caden, he will let his Alpha answer.

"Christie, please give it a rest, we're celebrating. Don't worry about the Delta trials for tonight, we will resume where we left off tomorrow. For now, it's time to join your pack in celebrating Josh and Lina finding each other. You know how rare it is to find your mate these days, this is a blessing" replies Caden, as he places his hand on her shoulder. Christie quickly shrugs off his hand, she hates being touched these days.

"Of course, I know how hard it is to find your mate! Don't you think I know that?!" she cries, something has triggered her. She turns from the men and places her hands on her hips. She is breathing hard, trying to regain her composure. "Alpha Knight, I would like to remain here to train this evening, do I have your permission to skip the pack party tonight?"

Caden looks over at Jaxon, who gives his alpha a weary look and shakes his head slightly. Not this again, all Christie does is train now. She is hell bent on becoming the next Delta, and she refuses to engage in any fun pack activities anymore. Caden knows Christie still blames herself for Ava's death, but there seems to be something else troubling her too.

"Christie, Lina is your best friend, you have to come and celebrate with her. You'll regret it if you don't. Trust me, don't take what few moments of joy life throws your way for granted, as you may never..." Caden stops speaking mid-sentence and suddenly clutches his chest, like he is in pain, he goes down on bended knee. He looks up at Jaxon with worried eyes.

"Christie, run and get Dr Kent, go quickly!" Commands the beta. Christie rushes out of the gym to get the pack doctor. Jaxon bends down to help his Alpha "Caden, are you alright? What's happening?"

"It's the bond, it feels as though the mate bond is being ripped out my chest. Jaxon, I think Lily has accepted my rejection" Caden stands up, rubbing at his chest. Is this the pain Lily must have felt when he rejected her? The pain was excruciating, but he could still feel some tiny tendrils of the mate bond, it was not completely extinguished. "I need to let my wolf out for a run" Caden says as he begins to remove his clothing as he walks out of the gym".

"Let me come with you, I'll shift too" Jaxon says as he follows his Alpha outside, he's worried Caden will try and remain in the wild.

"It's ok Jaxon, I will only be gone for an hour. I will honour Lina and be present at her party tonight, but right now I need some time alone". Caden shifts into his massive black wolf, and immediately sprints off into the woods. Jaxon gazes after the disappearing wolf. He makes a vow right then and there, that no matter how long it takes, he will find a way to help Caden reunite with Lily.

Josh and Lina, in my mind they are the cutest couple :)  What do you think is going on with Christie?  Any predictions of what will happen? If you like the story please follow me, vote, and comment - so I know to continue – I really appreciate your support :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 385 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
635K 20.4K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...