His Wife

By author_shay

(# 1st book of His series) š“šØ š­š”šž šØš§šžš¬ š°š”šØ šŸš¢š§š š›šžššš®š­š² š¢š§ š­š”šž š®š§š¬š©šØš¤šžš§ š°ļæ½... More

Hey guys ā¤ļø
Characters
1. Her life.
2. His life.
3. Their meet
4. Pre-wedding rituals
5. The D-day
6. First day
7. Accident
8. His Care
9. Date
10. Panic attack
11. Party
12. Karva chauth
13. First fight
14. Let's just not fight again
15. Christmas
16. Glimpse of past
17. Nightmares
18. Her suprise
19. Hurt ?
20. Bullying
21. A day spent well
22. Shocking revelation
23. Her birthday
24. Truth and dare
26. Punishing them
27. Sleepover with friends
28. Anniversary
29. Rainy romance
30. Adventurous trip
31. Back home
32. Taking care of him
33. Pregnant ?
34. Family's reaction
35. First flutter
36. Tantrums
37. Arrival
38. Welcoming the baby
39. kidnapped
40. Baby's first day out
41. Shivansh's first milestones
42. His birthday
Epilogue

25. Her Past

10.6K 572 36
By author_shay

Rudransh's pov

Three agonizing days had passed without her by my side. It felt like traversing through hell, with everyone treading cautiously around me, as if I were a ticking bomb ready to explode at any moment.

My patience wore thin, and I found myself snapping at every little thing. The only solace amidst this chaos was that we were nearing the resolution of our current issue; all that remained was capturing the culprit.

Our plan was meticulously laid out, and if everything unfolded smoothly, I could depart for India tomorrow.

Each night, I engaged in conversations with Anya. She would tell me all about her day and i would listen to her patiently even though i had every minute detail about her from advait. I was aware of how much she longed for my presence.

My reverie was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes, I'll be there."

"Is everything prepared? Because if I find even one thing missing or unready upon my arrival, be prepared to face the consequences," I asserted firmly.

Finally, the moment arrived. I was en route to my beloved, soaring through the air in my jet. Although I hadn't directly informed her of my departure, I had entrusted Advait with the details.

Yesterday's operations went off without a hitch, paving the way for my return home, to my cherished Anya.

__________________

My car pulls into the driveway around midnight. I am elated to know that I will be seeing her , my jaan although she might be asleep but i can admire her sleeping form.

I entered the mansion with my keys. I placed my shoes in place and walked in further.

I missed her so much , i missed her sweet voice , her kisses , her complaints , her tantrums, her warmth , her love , her puppy eyes which she uses to convince me , , her clumsiness , her soft smile - scratch that I missed her whole being.

I softly entered my room to see her sleeping peacefully snuggling in my pillow. I smiled seeing she had wore my clothes to sleep. I walked towards her softly , trying not to wake her up.

I was moving when my hand touched the vase and it fell down making a loud shattering sound. Great ! How the fuck did I manage to do that !! I cursed myself when , Anya, startled, rubs her eyes.

She opens her eyes and sees me standing thinking she's hallucinating. She blinks, but i am still here, standing in front of her, a warm smile on my face. Anya's heart skips a beat as she rushes towards me , her eyes welling up with tears.

"Ansh, is it really you?" she asks, her voice trembling with emotion.

I nod, taking her hands in mine. "Yes, it's me, Anya. I'm back."

Anya throws her arms around me, holding me tightly, not wanting to let go. "I can't believe you're here. I missed you so much," she whispers.

I hug her back, feeling her warmth against me. "I missed you too, more than words can say."

We stay like that for a moment, wrapped in each other's embrace, the world fading away around us. Finally, we pull back, looking into each other's eyes, a silent understanding passing between them.

"I love you, sweetheart ," i say softly. "I'll always come back to you, no matter what."

Tears stream down Anya's face as she smiles through them. "I love you too, Ansh. Welcome home."

I give her a huge smile and bend down to carry her in my arms. I gently placed her on the bed.

"Now , go to sleep. You have college." She nodded but made no move to leave me.

"Sleep , I will just go change." She looked at me and shook her head.

"Baccha , I will be right back. I promise." She nodded her head.

I sighed and went to change. I quickly freshened up and changed into a pair of black shorts.

I come and lay down besides her , pulling her in my arms. Gosh !! I love her , my precious baby.

"Ansh."

"Yes , my baccha."

"Can I kiss you ?" I looked at her startled.

"What-"

She didn't let me complete as she captured my lips in her , kissing me passionately. Today , I let her take the lead. We eat eachother's faces until she goes out of breath and pulls back. A dizzy smile on her face.

"I missed your kisses." She said with a shy smile.

I chuckled hearing her and pulled her more closer. I could feel her smile.

"You think I didn't ? I missed your sweet addicting lips as well." I spoke and tried to pull her face away from me , so i could see her.

"Let me see you , atleast." She nodded.

I saw her face had turned red , well I love when she blushes and the reason is me.

"You are so pretty , I just can't wrap my head around the fact that , I have you. You belong to me , just me. Gosh ! How did i got so lucky !!"

"Ansh , you are making me blush."

"That was intention , to see that sweet blush creep up your face." She hid her face in my neck.

"Okay enough." She mumbled.

"Fine , let's sleep."

I caressed her hair until I felt her even breathing. I closed my eyes and finally slept peacefully after 5 days.

___________________

Next morning , i woke up due to sunlight falling on my face. I opened them and saw the bed empty. I sat up straight.

Where did she go ? Just then I heard running water. Oh ! She is showering. I got down the bed and went to gym. I had took an day off.

An hour later , i came downstairs to see anya in the kitchen. We have breakfast together after which I dropped her at college.

_______________

Shivanaya's pov

I am really happy that ansh was back. Right now , I am in the maths lecture , that teacher seems to still hate me for i don't know what reasons.

Since advait stays in the classroom , she has stopped insulting me but she keeps on scolding me.

"Mrs. Rathore , care to tell me the answer to this question ?"

"Sorry mam , I don't know the answer to this question." I said standing on my place.

"Out from my class." She yelled.

I gathered my things , looked down and went out. I could hear few people laughing. I shook my head and walked towards library.

I know advait was following me till the library but he sat outside. I pick out my maths book and tried to solve the answer which I couldn't in the class.

I was so engrossed in solving it that i didn't feel when someone placed ahand on my shoulder. I shreiked in suprise.

"Ishani ?"

"Yeah , it's me." She said and took a seat beside me.

"Why are you here at this time ?"

"I was bored sitting in the garden , so I thought to visit library ?"

"Your lecture ?"

"I bunked it." She giggled.

"It's a bad habit Ishani."

"I know , I am sorry."

"Okay." And I looked back in my book.

I wanted to solve this problem at any cost. I kept trying to do it. I refered few books from the library as well.

"Shivanya it's lunch." I heard adi.

I looked at him and then i saw Ishani was sleeping. Shit ! I unintentionally ignored her. She must've felt so bad.

"Shivanya , where are you lost ?"

"I was thinking something."

"Why is she sleeping ?" He asked pointing towards Ishani.

"She was tired." He nodded and proceed to wake her up.

"I will go , you bring her with you." I said and left to give them sometime.

__________________

I was waiting for ansh. He had told he wanted to take me out today. Ishani and adi were standing with me.

"It's getting late , I need to go. Maa will be home alone." Ishani said and I looked at her.

"Adi , drop her home."

He looked at me with a wide smile. Well , he told me about his crush on Ishani by himself.

"No , it's okay. No need for it. I can go by walking."

"Walking ? Are you mad ? Your house is far from college." Adi spoke.

"He is right , Ishani. Let him drop you."

"But why trouble him ?"

"It will not trouble me , okay ?" He said looking at her.

"Okay."

"But let's wait till boss comes , I can't go leaving her alone."

"You can go."

"No , I can't. It's my duty to protect you."

"See , ansh came." I said seeing ansh.

Adi and Ishani had their back towards him , they both turned back.

"Did i made you wait for too long ?" He said getting down his bike.

"No , you didn't. Now , Ansh , meet her. She is Ishani." I said pointing to her.

"Hello." He said waving at her. Ishani waved back.

"Okay , so i will leave." Ishani spoke.

"Advait drop her."

"I asked him to do the same." Ansh looked at me and nodded.

"Bye guys !" Ishani spoke and left along with advait.

"Ansh , where are we going ?" I asked him as I sat beside him.

"You will see."

As we stepped into the bustling streets of Mumbai , the vibrant colors of the traditional Rajasthani attire and the intricate handicrafts caught my eye. Ansh led me through the narrow lanes, lined with shops overflowing with beautiful artifacts and clothing.

He went to park his bike in the parking lot , while I looked around the market.

I was mesmerized by the array of jewelry, fabrics, and souvenirs on display. Ansh, who just came , noticing my fascination, encouraged me to explore and pick out whatever caught my fancy.

My eyes stuck on the bangles shop. He followed my line of vision and dragged me towards the shop.

"Buy whatever you like."

I nodded and searched for bangles. Two sets of bangles caught my eye.

"Which one ?" I asked showing him the two sets of bangles.

"Buy them both."

"Let me atleast try them ?"

"Shall I help you wear them ?" He said but didn't give me any chance and began making me wear the bangles , slowly.

"See , it looks nice , right ?" I spoke jiggling the bangles. They made a tinkling sound.

"They are beautiful."

"Get this pack and the other one of the same size." He spoke to the shopkeeper.

We continued shopping after taking the bags with Ansh's patience and playful banter made the experience of shopping got even more enjoyable.

As we walked from shop to shop, I felt a sense of freedom and joy, surrounded by the vibrant energy of the market. With Ansh by my side, every moment felt like a cherished memory in the making.

"Ansh , see this. How does it look ?" I asked showing him the white jodhpuri jacket.

"It's good. Who are you buying this for ?" I shook my head at his question.

"Here , try it on." I handed him the jacket.

We got him the jacket and many more things as we went shop to shop.

As the sun began to set , we sat down at a local stall, savoring the flavors of Jaipur street food. As we watched the bustling crowd go by, I felt grateful for this simple yet unforgettable experience with Ansh.

_______________

"How did you like our little impromptu date ?" He asked as we sat on the couch while his guards placed our bags carefully on the table.

"It was amazing , I loved it."

"I am glad , darling. Now , go take a shower. I will prepare dinner."

"No, I will prepare it. You might be tired-"

"Shhh... I will do it."

"But-"

"No argument." I nodded.

We were eating dinner when ansh suggested we go stargazing on the terrace. After we finished eating , we went upstairs to the terrace.

We lay down on a blanket, which he spreads for us , holding hands, and gaze up at the stars. Ansh points out constellations and tells me stories about each one, making me laugh and feel loved.

As we lay there, surrounded by the quiet night and twinkling stars, Ansh pulls out a small box from his pocket. My heart skips a beat as he opens it to reveal a beautiful bracelet.

"Anya, this bracelet symbolizes the love and joy you bring into my life every day. Will you wear it as a reminder of our love?" Ansh asks, his eyes shining with love.

I am touched by his gesture and nods, tears of happiness welling up in my eyes. Ansh gently places the bracelet on my wrist, and we share a tender moment under the starlit sky.

After a peaceful moment of stargazing, I took a deep breath and turned to Ansh, my heart pounding with nervousness. I know it's time to share my past with him, to let him into the depths of my heart.

"Ansh, there's something I need to tell you," i began , my voice barely above a whisper. Ansh turns to me, concern and love evident in his eyes.

"...about my past. You might have some idea about how the Chauhan family treated me. I want to tell you about everything from my past. "

Ansh listens intently, reaching out to hold my hand in his, offering his silent support.

"Mrs. Chauhan really hated me after Ruhaan bhai died. At first, she would just say mean things, but then she started hitting and starving me. Her daughter was just as mean, always yelling and making sure I had no friends....." I took a deep breath.

"...Mr. Chauhan was no better. He would always yell and remind me that I was a burden. Sometimes, when he was drunk, he would burn my arms with his cigarette. It made me wonder how parents could hate their own child so much. One time, something really bad happened that showed just how much they disliked me. Let me tell you something."

Flashback

Today it was my ssc boards result. I had scored 89 percent. I was really proud of myself. I was hoping my parents will appreciate me today.

I ran in the house with a wide smile. I saw papa sitting on the couch and I rushed to him.

"Papa , papa . See i got my results." I said and handed it to him.

"Just 89 % ? You are such an disgrace. Look at my riya , she scored 95 % in her exams this year."

"But papa she is in 7th and there are no boards-"

"Shut up ! You should've studied more but no , all you do is time pass. You make me disgusted with your presence. Take your marksheet and go back to your room. I don't want to see your face." He yelled throwing it on my face.

I picked the marksheet and ran to my room. I locked the door and fell on the floor crying my heart out. I hate myself. I hated how I could never make my parents proud no matter what I did. I crushed the marksheet and threw it away.

I stood up and walked towards the washroom , i picked out my box from the cabinet and sat down on the cold bathroom floor.

"That was the day , i attempted suicide." I felt his hold on my hand tightened , his jaw clenched.

"You did what ?"

"I.. i tried to cut my wrist." He looked in my eyes and a tear fell down his eyes.

"Who saved you ? I need to thank the person."

"It was one maid. She saw me lying in the pool of my blood and informed my parents. They were furious when they found out about this. When I was brought home from the hospital, they yelled and cursed me saying I brought shane to their house."

"They are such an heartless people , I am so sorry I was not there when you needed me the most."

"Ansh , i will show you one thing but promise me you will not hate me."

"I can never hate you." He said cupping my face.

I stood up and pulled him with me. I dragged him towards our room. As we entered I locked the door behind me. I pulled and made him sit on the bed.

I was about to pull down my shorts when he stopped me.

"Anya , what are you trying to do ?"

"Just wait." I pulled them down and sat beside him.

"Look closer at my thighs." He nodded and looked at them closely.

Suddenly his jaw was clenched and he looked at me with his red eyes.

"Who did this ?" He asked , tracing the thin cuts on my thighs which were almost faded.

"Me." I spoke in a low voice.

He stood up in anger and I held his hand pulling him down beside me again.

"It all began when , i was 12. I was hungry and there was no food. Mrs. Chauhan asked me to cook it myself , i burned myself while cooking. The pain made me forget about the other things in my head , so i started self harm." I looked at him , he was clenching his jaw and fist tightly.

"I hate those Chauhan , I swear to god ! I am going to kill them with my bare hands." He spoke angrily.

"You know what was the best thing that happened in my life ?"

Ansh squeezes my hand gently, urging me to continue.

"You came into my life, Ansh," I say, my eyes meeting his with a mixture of gratitude and love. "You showed me that it's possible to heal, to love again."

Tears stream down my cheeks as i recounted my past, laying bare my vulnerabilities before him. He pulls me into a comforting embrace, letting me cry and offer his silent strength.

"I love you, Anya," Ansh whispers, his voice filled with tenderness. "Your past doesn't define you. I'm here for you, always."

I look up at him, my eyes filled with love and gratitude. In that moment, i knew that i have found my safe haven in Ansh's arms, and i feel a sense of peace i haven't felt in years.

"There's one more thing , I have to tell you." I speak softly.

"There is more ?"

"Yes , this one thing can lead you to hate me."

"Hate? I can never hate you. The day I hate you will be the day when cats start to bark, walls begin to speak, and I start liking pineapple on my pizza. Now, tell me everything without holding back."

I chuckled lightly, hearing him and began speaking,

"So......"

Flashback

I was in 11th , when I was coming back home from college. I had an practical so I got late. It had turned dark , I was walking home when a man started following me.

I got scared and began to run. The neighborhood was silent , no person was out on the streets.

He quickly catched up with me , took hold of my hand and yanked me on the floor.

I whimpered in pain which made him laugh. He got distracted for a moment and I took that as a cue to run away but my luck was bad.

He saw me trying to escape and held my hand , stopping me on my track. He slapped me hard and pushed me on the ground. He was taking slow steps towards me , like a predator. I was scared as I kept moving backwards.

"Please , let me go." I kept pleading with him but all he did was laugh at my miseries.

"You think i will let such an sweet treat go , without having a taste. Tsk !! Such a poor baby." He said carresing my face.

I felt disgusted by his touch , so i pushed him away. He got angry and yanked on my hairs , he slammed my face on the wall.

"Be quiet and take everything like a good slut." He spoke.

I shuddered knowing what was about to happen next , I kept praying to god , to save me , to help me.

The man had took hold of my face and was leaning closer , i panicked and punched him hard. He glared at me.

"Such an fiesty one , I like it. I will enjoy you more." He spoke with a sickening voice.

"Please , let me go. I won't tell anyone. Please."

"I didn't catch you , to let you go." The man said and laughed.

I was shaking in fear , praying someone reaches out to help me.

The man took hold of my dupatta and threw it away. I immediately covered myself as he laughed.

"Don't cover it , i am going to unwrap you anyway." He said and took hold of my shoulder.

He dug his nails on the shoulder area making me scream in pain. I kept wiggling to get away from his disgusting hands.

He, angered by my attempts, delivered two sharp slaps. Grasping the collar of my kurta, he prepared to yank it when.......

------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe !! I am a devil. I am really not sorry for the cliffhanger. Try to comment on the chapters please. The next update will be after you complete the target.

Target- 🎯

Vote- 70+
Comments- 10+

Lot's of love ,
Shay 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 80.7K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...
489K 25.5K 45
His lips also twitched seeing her smile. It was as if the angel descend down from heaven itself. He went to the door sipping his coffee and went ou...
1.6M 135K 64
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
4.8M 47.4K 10
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...