Like A Villain - I Love Noah...

Door KimmyMotionless

If we're drowning in toxicity, will love be enough? Meer

1. Like a Villain
2. Break Break Break My Heart
3. Love's The Death Of Peace of Mind
4. I Miss The Way You Say My Name
5. Running In Circles
6.I Love You To Death But I'm Drowning
7. What Are We Calling It?
8. Bad Decisions
9. Violence Against Nature
10. I'm Not Scared of Dying
11. The Way You Bend, The Way You Break
12. Weakness
13. So Give Me Something Beautiful
14. I Can Wait For You At The Bottom
15. Heaven Knows I Aint Getting Over You
16. We Can't Restart
17. The Way You Taste
18. One Taste of The Life, Now I Crave It
19. Dont Let Me Go
21. Bring Out The Worst In Me
22. Or Will You Drown Me Out?
23. But You're Starting To Slip
24. I'm Not Okay
25. But I Can Try My Best To Just Pretend
26. Stay 'til Morning
27. I'm Crawling To Sleep
28. And I Fell
29. I Made Another Mistake
30. Put A Little More Sword In Your Heart
31. Dig Another Grave
32. You'd Never Know
33. It's Eating Away At Me
34. Or Will You Turn Up The Heat?
35. God, Please Forgive Those Who Doubt Me
36. Will You Return Cold?
37. Did You Think I Couldn't Break These Chains?
38. You're Too Good To Be True
39. To Tell Your Tales & Fables
40. I Don't Wanna Know All Your Secrets Cause I'll Tell
41. A New Clean Slate Without The Dents
42. I Wanna Feel Love Again
43. Memories of my Face
44. You're Too Good To Be True
45. For Better Or For Worse
46. Blood Signed
47. If I Could Wake Up
48. Drowning In A Dream That I Cant Escape
49. Its Too Late To Turn Back Now
50. If It Doesn't Take Me First
51. I Went Too Far
52. Why's This Always Gotta Happen To Me
53. To Keep The Walls From Caving In
54. Hold Me Til We're Frozen
55. I Know That I Cant Resist
56. You've Been Running From Me
57. You Never Really Know Yourself
58. You Never Loved The Thought Of Us
59. You Don't Want Me The Way I Want You
60. I Know That I Can't Resist
61. I Picked You Up When You Fell
62. You Know I Just Cant Stop
63. But It Seems Like Enough For Us
64. You Walked Too Close To The Rails
65. I've Spent Ages Losing Sleep

20. So Tell Me Can You Keep a Secret?

210 6 1
Door KimmyMotionless

The days were passing slowly and I tried my best to keep myself busy. It had been a while but I decided to go into the office for a few days and try and be social. My job mostly required me to work from home, which I usually loved. But now that Noah wasn't here, I had a ton of free time and realized I really needed to try and socialize more.

Motionless in White was coming to do a few shows in the area this weekend and I was excited to get out of the house and hang out with my old friends. Ryan sent me a free ticket to all three shows. He was adamant about wanting to spend time with me and I was just happy to have a life again.

On the first night, they absolutely killed the show, as they always did! It was such a sight to see. The dancers, the lights, the fire, the Halloween props....watching them never got old to me and I remained hyped up, always insisting in being in the crowd. Ryan made sure I had barrier so I could see perfectly. The concert was so much fun and the after party was even better. I stayed back stage close to Ryan, as there were so many people from their crew to their friends. We had a couple of shots of tequila and I was feeling the perfect buzz. I was in a great mood and hanging out with them was always full of good laughs, and I truly needed that. It was tough on me these days, spending so much time in the house and then also not having Noah or any of the guys here with me.

I was sipping on a drink that Ryan made me and I sat down next to him on one of the couches.

"I'm so glad you're here." He smiled at me a little tipsy himself and he wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me to him playfully.

I embraced him and squeezed him extra tightly.

"I missed you Ry Ry!" I said and I messed up his perfect slicked back hair. He grinned and pushed me back into the couch cushions playfully. He hopped on top of me and started tickling me. I squealed and pushed him off me laughing.

"Quit it!"

He laughed knowing I hated being tickled so he stopped after just a few seconds.

"You're so annoying!" I giggled and sipped my drink.

"Pft! You know love me who are you kidding?" He jokes and finished his beer. My phone started buzzing and I saw Noah was FaceTiming me.

"I need to reup!" I'll be back!" Ryan said seeing who was calling. He decided to give me privacy and went to grab another drink.

I answered quickly eager to see his face. His perfect smile came over my screen and I melted. He was in a sweatshirt with the hood up and I could tell he was in his bunk. My heart started beating faster seeing him, looking so cute and snuggly.

When he heard all the noise surrounding me, he raised his eyebrows.

"Whoa. Where are you?" He laughed.

"I'm at an after party." I chuckled and he squinted a bit at me looking slightly amused.

"An after party? Evie are you drunk?" He smirked knowing this was out of my character since I was more of a homebody.

"Maybe just a little." I giggled. "Motionless was in town tonight so Ryan hooked me up with a ticket!" I noticed his smile fade a bit when I mentioned Ryan.

"...did you drive yourself?"

"Of course. But I'll be fine Noah I'm good! I've cut myself off for the night."'I reached over grabbing my bottle of water next to me holding it up for him to see.

"Eve I'm gonna send you money for an Uber. You shouldn't be driving home. You're there by yourself?" He questioned me seeming concerned.

Before I could answer him, Ryan came back and plopped down on the couch next to me. He leaned in completely crashing the call.
"What's up brotha?!" Ryan nodded at Noah in the screen. I bit my lip a little seeing Noah looking really serious. It was apparent he didn't find this amusing in the least bit.

"Hey bro." Noah answered but I knew he wasn't pleased.
Ryan draped an arm around my shoulders leaning in like this was his call too and Noah started looking agitated. Ryan sipped his beer and held it up to the camera.

"Cheers!" He joked.

"Ryan...no offense bro but I'm talking to my girl...can you fuck off?" I gasped, absolutely mortified. Ryan smirked and looked at me knowing he struck a nerve in Noah. Part of him was pleased.

"Sorry." He mouthed to me and he backed up going to talk to some other people.

"Noah...there was no need for that." Was all I could manage to say. I was embarrassed to say the least.

"He's fucking annoying, Eve. Me and you are having a private conversation who does that?"

I sighed and shook my head. My buzz was officially gone.

"Really? You're mad at me now?"

"He's my friend Noah. You need to respect him. He was nice enough to invite me out and I was a having a good night. Please don't ruin it." As soon as I said the last part, I bit my lip, knowing it sounded way harsher than I meant.

"Wow..." was all Noah could manage to say back thinking I was clearly in a mood right now.
"Well sorry for interrupting your good time. I'll let you get back to it." I felt bad seeing the hurt behind his eyes.

"Noah, wait..." he hung up the call.

"UGHHHHHH!" I groaned to myself hating everything that just transpired and I stood up and went over to Ryan.

"Ryan...I'm so sorry about him. He's over tired...you know how tour life can be...."

"It's fine, you don't have to apologize." I felt slightly relieved seeing Ryan laugh it off a bit.

"I was being rude and shouldn't have hopped into your conversation." He admitted.

"Well, on that note, I think I'm gonna just head out...it's getting late."

"Evie you can just crash here! Or let me get you an Uber..."

I giggled and hugged him tightly getting him to stop talking. He put his arms around me hugging me back and he lifted me off the ground a little.

"I'm fine, DAD." I joked around trying to play off the fact that I was still embarrassed about Noah's attitude toward him earlier.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked looking hopeful. I smiled knowing he wanted me to come to all three shows but I wasn't sure if I could do that right now. Noah was clearly irritated about Ryan
and I didn't want to push the envelope.

"I'll try." I smiled a little sadly and hugged him again.

"Text me when you get home so I  know you're safe." He whispered to me, and he continued to hug me longingly. Part of me thought it was just slightly uncomfortable but I think I was reading too much into it.

"Goodnight Ry! Thank you!" I made it back to my car and saw some messages from Noah on my phone.

"I'm sorry. I just got annoyed he was intruding in on our convo. I'm sorry and I'll try again tomorrow. I just wanted to see your beautiful face. I love you. I hope you had fun at the party. Good night 😘 "

I messaged back, "I love you too. Talk to you tomorrow and goodnight my love." I made it home safely and texted Ryan.

__________________________
The next morning, Ryan and I had been talking on the phone. He was trying to convince me to come to their concert again tonight, but I told him I wasn't sure yet. I was behind in writing some of my articles for the new issue of Hammer coming up and I was also weary about it after Noah getting so annoyed last night.

"Okay okay, I won't pressure you." Ryan said, "but if you change your mind tonight, the offer still stands. Also, are you busy tomorrow afternoon?  It's our last day here and I really wanted to hang out just me and you.

"I would love that Ry."

"I brought my new camera I was telling you about. Maybe if you're up to it we can go shoot some photos." Ryan was always talented when it came to photography. When he wasn't on tour with the guys, he took up photography as a side gig, often doing personal photo shoots for people and taking good images for other musician friends of his while they performed. There had also been plenty of times when we've just went for nature walks and stuff and he's taken awesome photos of me that I really liked, which was rare of me. I didn't think I was photogenic in the least bit.

"Actually, while we're talking about it, there was something I wanted to ask." He hinted.

"What's up?"

"So...I've been looking for a model for a new type of photo shoot I wanted to try and tackle and I think you would be perfect for it."

"Oh god." I joked. "Ryan you know I'm so awkward with that stuff."

"Knock it off. You're absolutely beautiful, Eve. Come on pleaaaaaaase...."

I sighed not liking the camera but wanting to help my friend out.

"So what kind of photoshoot are you thinking of anyway ?" I inquired.

"I want to start promoting boudoir photoshoots!"

I paused for a second but then tried to stifle my laughter.

"Ryan...I can barely stand getting my photo taken fully clothed...now you're asking me to pose half naked? Yeah right." I joked.

"Come on, Evie! I need models! You'd be doing me a solid in promoting it and then you get to keep all the photos and give them to Noah. It's a win win!" He laughed. Hmm.

I actually thought about it. It wouldn't be weird because Ryan was my closest friend.
I would be supporting his art to add to his portfolio for his clientele...and I would be able to surprise Noah with the photos to cheer him up.

"Ugh...okay okay...but...I don't want you posting them online or anything until I see them."

"You already know I wouldn't do that! Come on don't be a wimp Evie." He taunted me jokingly.

"Hey! I already said yes! Don't make me change my mind!" I teased.

"You're the best." He chuckled. He told me on Sunday I could go to his hotel room to do the photos there and he would edit the back ground and all that jazz.

We hung up and I decided to go shopping to find something for the photos that I thought Noah would enjoy. I was doing this with only him in mind.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18.3K 362 43
Good
1.1K 142 26
Sequel to 'stop liking me' read that first
39K 725 61
"Evan, you can't control me all the time" Willa exclaimed, her voice laced with anger and hurt all in one. "Why can't I control you? I'm in love wit...