A THOUSAND YEARS - Countryhum...

By FakeCzech

The world as we know it was ripped apart, future for bright young men torn apart. All by a single man, Adolf... More

The Rotten Core - Chapter 1
Innocence of A Child - Chapter 3
🌟Art dump🌟
Ukraini Slava - Chapter 4
Яблочко - Bonus Chapter
Children - Chapter 5
The Fuhrerreich - Chapter 6
An Outrageous Demand - Bonus Chapter 2
Westgermania - Chapter 7
😨H u h😨
The Wheatfields burns - Chapter 8
Scream, Bang, Shout - Chapter 9
Operation Macabre Dance - Chapter 10
From Me, In Poland, To You, In Hell - Bonus Chapter

Die Bruderkrieg - Chapter 2

92 6 18
By FakeCzech

What time is it? Reich has been loosing consciousness in and out, his vision fades every couple or so minutes and he appears in a new place, different from the last. He looked around, and saw he was standing on a podium. Infront of him, sitting were Speer, Bormann, Göring and Heydrich. And behind them were the Reichskommisariats. Oh...right, this was the yearly Einheitspakt meeting. It was meeting where everyone of Reich's subjects and allies come and discuss about a certain topic. Usually, Japan and Italy were here too...but they went their separate paths. Reich broke out of his daydreaming and noticed how he was awkwardly just standing there, all eyes on him.

"...Oh, sorry for the delay, Umm.." Reich spoke out, shuffling around his papers. He looked around, nervously, finding his speech paper eventually. He cleared his throat.

"Guten Morgen, My fellow Associate's and Subjects! As you know the Reich is uh...Great! The greatest creation that I have made, the Reich is a....Marvel!" His speeches had become more rusty with his age. "But one thing continues to plague our Reich! And that is my age...! For I have become fragile and weak...And my death would surely mean the collapse of the Reich! So today...I have brought you all here to announce the next successor to come after me."
Everyone held their breath, anyone here had the chance to become the next Führer. Speer well, already knew. But he anticipated it anyways. "...So, as to continue the Reich for another thousand years...I announce, Albert Speer! As my Successor!"

The room fell silent. Dead silent. Speer looking in awe, while others in suprise. But Bormann, Goring and Heydrich. They looked more shocked than anything. "Uhmmm...thank you for listening, I'll be back...uh next week." Reich just abruptly left too?! The 3 looked at Speer. Speer stared back. "Uhh...what?"

"You...he picked you?!" Bormann snarled out, he practically couldn't contain it. "Shame...a real shame." Göring muttered out to himself. As Heydrich just silently glared at all of them. "Listen, he chose me and there's nothing you all can do! I'm the legitimate successor!" Speer tried defending himself. "Your the farthest thing from legitimate! Your gonna let this country be ran by Untermensch!" Bormann replied. "Oh?! Me?! Look who's talking! A delusional idiot who can't control his lust." Speer personally attacked Bormann now. Bormann wanted to just strangle Speer at that point, but he stopped himself. Although, Reich considered the 4 as brothers...they were not. Speer hated Bormann, Bormann hated Göring, Göring hated Heydrich, and Heydrich hated Speer. They all just had to put on this brotherly facade to please Reich. And gain his support, but that was no longer necessary. Now they all could hate each other as much as they wanted.

Behind them, the Reichskommisariats sat, all of them chattering among themselves. Speer noticed that. "Alright, if we're gonna fight, let's not fight Infront of them." Speer said. "Why? They're just Untermensch." Heydrich said, with no hesitantcy in his voice. "Couldn't have said it better myself." Bormann said. Speer rolled his eyes. "Fuck you all, honestly." Speer said out. "Speer, no one likes you too." Göring responded. "Shut the hell up, fatass." Bormann told Göring. At this point, it was devolving into mindless chides and insults. No one having a clear/proper argument against each other. Speer at this point, just rated out the room. Göring following suite, then Bormann. And Heydrich stayed behind. "God...I fucking hate those bastards." Speer muttered out as he stormed across the hallway. "Just wish they all dropped dead!" Speer also spat out from his mouth, cursing mindless insults to himself. As Speer made his way across the hallway. He saw the exit door. "Thank god" He thought to himself. But as he grabbed the exit door handle, he realized. Fuck...he had work. He cannot leave this shit-stained building yet. He muttered curses to himself, and stormed back. Going in his office.

He sat down, waiting. A few moments later, one of the Reichskommisariats comes. It was Dannenland. "Ah, Guten Tag...Dannenland." Speer said in the most uncheerful voice. As he finished that sentence, a pile of papers were stacked on his desk. Speer's eyes slightly widen in concern. "What is this...? This is more than the usual Quota!" Speer demanded to know. Dannenland rolled his eyes. "Speer, listen, if your gonna be Führer, you gotta prove to me your worthy, you will finish this and stop crying." The Jealousy from his voice was clear to Speer. Speer wanted to fucking kill this guy, but he just sighed. "Fine." Speer said. "Great." Dannenland just left after saying that. Speer looked at each paper one by one, commissioning and signing them one by one. It was a boring but painful one. The same strokes of the pen made his fingers hurt. The same sentences with slight variations made his eyes hurt. After, 2 hours. He was done with the stack of papers. Finally he can relax for a bit before...He paused that thought as he saw another Reichskommisariat enter the room, this time it was Niederlands. "...Guten tag, Niederlands, what-" Another stack of papers slammed down on his desk. He blankly stared at them, his mouth open. "Sorry, Herr Speer, Dannenland told me to give you all the work. It's fine if you don't wanna!" Speer noticeably grit his teeth after hearing that, Speer sighed. He knew this would be beneficial in the long term, making him seem more favorable in both Dannenlands and Niederlands eyes in the future. "You know what...sure..." Speer tried to sound as polite as possible as he grabbed his pen. One by one, as he finished one task. Another bigger one appeared. This was hell. This was actual hell. But after hours...He did it...He finished RK Ukraine's papers. (Just wanting to make sure, RK Ukraine and Ukraine are seperate in this).

No more! This was it, he was finally free! He could leave! As he went to stand up and stretch. Another pile of papers...this time from Moskowein. He stared at the pure white paper. He stared at it for a good minute. "Are you okay, Speer?" Moskowein asked. But was met with devastated silence. It was 9:39 PM. Leaving to go back home would take 2 hours. And now he has to do another hour of work? Speer was not sure if he could take anymore, but he breathe in and... "Sure..." The pain in Speers voice was visible, Moskowien left the room, concerned. Speer grabbed his pen, and started reading. He read on. And Read on. This felt like a eternity, he wasn't going home tonight that was for sure. But this was utterly stressing and making him feel burned out. As the clock hit the mid of night, he signed off the last paper with his signature. He wasn't even gonna wait, it was midnight. He stood up, and tiredly began walking to the door. His life has already become hell even before he became Führer. He's gonna endure so much more. But as he walked, he thought to himself...This was the greater good? For the people? For the next generation of kids...it had to be. For the greater good. Blissful thoughts like these flood his mind, pulling him away from the tiredness for a second. Afterall...

Ignorance is bliss.

But as these thoughts raced across his mind. He bumped into something, someone actually. He was taken aback. He would be in the Reichstag in this hour? "Wh-" He turned to look at the person. It was a woman, one wearing a grey uniform, with a black belt around her waist. Speer noticed her as one of Reich's many many subjects. "What are you...?" Speer tried asking, confused and tired. The woman stared back at him. "I can ask you the same." She calmly responded. Speer sighed. "I had tremendous extra work today so...yeah." Speer said, his eyes just wanting to close. The woman stared. "Right, well, I'm just the Nightguard doing my job, I suggest you go home..." The woman said, leaning against the wall. Nightguard? Speer was not aware of any Nightguard, well to be fair he only worked during the day and evening usually so he wouldn't know. Although he was curious. "Huh...I noticed that you were one of the Subjects of the Führer, right...?" He couldn't bothered to try and remember her name. She nodded. "...Huh, cool, what's your name?" Speer asked. She just looked at him, in confusion but also weird sense of amusement. "The my Official Legal name is France, although I consider my name to be Vichy." Vichy responded. Speer stared at her for a moment. "France...? Wasn't that the United Kingdom's wife...?" He asked. "She still is, you know? Shes not dead... just hiding, still in the delusion that she can reclaim her throne." Vichy responded. "So wait...Two Frances?" Speer asked. Vichy nodded. "She's my older sister actually...Reich just had pity on me and promoted me as one of his subjects." Vichy responded. Speer was now curious more than anything, this was...fascinating. Reich always blabbered about how he hated France and her guts, and to think that she would promote her sister's to be one of his subjects? That was fascinating. "And you?" Vichy asked. "Oh...it's Speer." Speer replied. Vichy raised a brow. "Oh? Your the one supposed to be the Führer after Reich dies?" Vichy asked. Speer in a awkward way nodded.

"Cool." Vichy answered.

"Cool? That's all?" Speer was expecting more of a reaction. She nodded playfully, almost teasing him. "Yup, that's all, your nothing special boy..." She responded. "You realize I'm twice your fucking age..." Speer was older than all of the subjects. And he knew that he was no one to be teased. Yet he didn't do anything about it. "And?" Vichy asked. Speer just frowned. "Women...I swear to god always acting so sassy..." Vichy gasped. "How dare you! I'm personally offended!" She replied, although passive aggressively. Speer smirked. "Yeah not acting with that attitude anymore, huh?" He was gaining some entertainment from this conversation atleast. "If my older sister was here, she would've broken your neck by now." Vichy responded. "Hmph." Was all Speer responded with. Even with Vicky's slightly offended face, he knew they were both just playfully nagging at each other. This atleast made his night a little better. "Well...you should probably go home now, it's late. Plus, Reich would be mad if he saw us together." Vichy told Speer, gesturing him to go home. Speer rose a brow. "Why would Reich be mad?" Speer asked. Vichy, looked at him. Confused and perhaps a little annoyed at the question. "You don't know the Nuremburg laws do you? Your a German, Aryan, The first class citizens. I'm a different race, lower than you, second class. Quite frankly, we're not supposed to talk to each other. Your my superior, and i'm inferior." Vichy sternly responded. Her older sister may have not been indoctrinated by Reich, but Reich definitely managed to brainwasher her younger sister Vichy. Speer did not expect that answer... "Right, Nuremburg...hey atleast your not a third class." Speer tried to crack a joke, but all he got was a annoyed stare. "...Sorry." Speer left after saying that.

He left the Reichstag, Pondering about his interaction earlier. What the hell was this dumb stupid law? You can't talk to another person just because they're a different race? He can get behind why you cant talk to jews...
Well maybe he didn't, why were Jews witchhunted and Ostracized from the rest of society? Aryans can live how they want, other races have to obey the Aryans, and Jews have to suffer. Speer wondered for a while, looking down at the road. This all seemed so...silly to him. These laws made no sense to him. Perhaps he himself would have to change them. But he knew the others would never like that. He was alone in this.

-
Around 2023 words, that's a lot. But hey! If you enjoyed this! I'm gonna write more. I had a blast writing this and i will continue. In the meantime have the designs for: Speer, Bormann, Göring, Heydrich

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 657 19
*FINISHED* DISCLAIMER: This book contains suicidal thoughts, self-harm, and depression. If any these things bother or trigger you, then consider thi...
14.3K 175 23
Warning: May Contain (18+) (smut )and Self harm and swearing Enjoy my Luvs!❤️ Description: Third Reich Killed himself he was now a fallen country b...
6.4K 374 20
Germany, a country we have all grown to love today, with his many adventures and successes. Yet his past holds a lot of secrets and darkness but stil...
116K 2.3K 36
{COMPLETED} [There are bad words in this story but they are halfly censored. Mentions of N@zi ,USSR, Japanese Empire and Fascist Italy.] -This is so...