how to be a rich b*tch | han...

By bipanicking

being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea... More

intro | cast, aesthetics, me yapping
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
[bonus chapter 1]
outro | me yapping pt 2, updates

chapter 31

1K 40 25
By bipanicking

Seo-jun glares at me from the other side of the table and I shrug and continue eating my fried chicken. Finally, after 3 hours, I got my fried chicken. "Why do you want to work part-time?" Seo-jun asks Jjoo, finally straying his gaze from me so I can eat in peace.

"So I can go to a makeup academy," She responds.

"'A makeup academy'?" Seo-jun asks, widening his eyes.

"I was thinking about what to write on the desired career form so I thought about what I enjoyed most and putting makeup on popped into my head," I looked down at my phone and noticed Su-ho calling me.

"What's up, Superman?" I pick up as Jjoo and Seo-jun continue talking.

"Where's Ju-kyung?"

"We're eating fried chicken," I say happily.

"Why isn't she picking up my calls?"

"I don't know," I responded, "She'll probably call you back," And he hangs up without saying anything back, rude.

"You've had many girlfriends, right?" Jjoo asks and I continue listening to their conversation, curious.

"Why do you ask?"

"What do you save them as in your phone?" She asks, leaning in, she asked me this same question when she found out Su-ho had her saved as 'Im Ju-kyung' on his phone. "Do guys not care about things like that?"

He crosses his arms and looks at her again, "We do care. When I get a girlfriend, I save them as something really sweet, like 'my baby, princess' things like that, with hearts too," I doubt that, but good job impressing Jjoo.

"I see," She nods, "That's right, do you remember what I told you on the trip?"

"I don't want to hear it, so don't say it," He says through a mouth full of food.

"I'm going out with Su-ho," That's crazy, she told Seo-jun before even telling Soo-ah. He stops eating and glares at her.

"You never listen to me, I told you not to tell me," She puts her chopsticks down and glares as well.

"I don't want to either but I bawled my eyes out about liking him, how could I not tell you?"

"I won't congratulate you," I think they forgot that I was here.

"You're eating so much, should I get another order?"

"Forget it!" He puts his chopsticks down aggressively. "The others don't seem to know." My phone rings, making them turn to me.

"Sorry," I smile awkwardly and pick up In-su's call. "Hi, In-su-ya?" I stand up trying to walk to a quiet place. Seo-jun grabs my arm, pulls me down and snatches my phone. "Ya!" I exclaim as he hangs up.

"You said you don't talk to him much,"

"He called me!" I try grabbing my phone back, "Let me talk to him, weirdo,"

"No,"

"Please, we're planning something, it's important,"

"What? Your date?" he scoffs.

I close my eyes and count to three to calm down, "No, we're hanging out,"

"Then let me come too,"

"Will you stop being annoying?" I groan but he shakes his head stubbornly, "Fine, I won't call him, will you give it back now?" He hands me my phone but keeps a hold on my wrist, I'll just call him back once I get home. I try shaking his grip from my wrist but he pulls me down so I'm sitting on his lap and rests his hand holding my wrist on my lap.

"Now you can't call him,"

I huff, "You are actually so annoying,"

Jjoo stares at our interaction and tries to hide her smile by pursing her lips together. "You guys ready to go?" She asks the two of us and I nod quickly as Seo-jun just glares at me. I stand up and Seo-jun lets go of my wrist as we walk out of the restaurant. Once we're out Jjoo finally answers Su-ho's call leaving Seo-jun and I out in the cold. "I'll drop you off," He offers and I nod. "Are you mad at me?" He asks once we get to his motorcycle and he hands me my pink helmet.

"How'd you tell?" I deadpan.

"Well, you're expre—"

"It was sarcasm, Seo-jun,"

"Oh," He frowns, "Well, stop being mad at me, I don't like it,"

I laugh incredulously, "Of course you don't like it, weirdo, that's the point,"

He pouts, "I don't want you to be mad anymore,"

I cross my arms and raise a brow at him, "Then say sorry,"

"But I'm not sorry," I glare, "Alright, I'm sorry,"

"For?"

"For saving you from that nerd,"

"Seo-jun!"

"I'm sorry for hanging up on your call with In-su," He groans and I smile happily and sit down on the bike behind him. We arrive in front of my house and he walks me to the entrance before waving and leaving. I walk into the living room to see my brother reading on the couch.

"Why're you so happy?"

I wipe the giddy grin off my face, "I'm not," He raises a brow but just continues reading his book.

✦•················•✦

"Ha-eun-ah," A voice calls from behind me and I see Su-ho walking up to me.

"Hi, Superman," I wave.

He laughs slightly and shakes his head, "Why do you call me that?"

I shrug, "You just give Superman vibes," I nod.

"Alright... Then I'll call you..." He thinks about it for a second, please say Spiderman, please say Spiderman, "Spiderman!"

"Yay!" I jump and he laughs.

"Why're you so happy?"

"He's my favourite," I grin when his smile dies as he looks at something above my head. I turn around and see Seo-jun and Jjoo sitting on a bench together laughing. I clench my teeth together and follow Su-ho as he stalks over to them and stands beside Jjoo, glaring at Seo-jun.

"Im Ju-kyung!" He continues glaring at Seo-jun, "Let's go," He grabs her hand and drags her away. I sit down on the bench beside a grumpy looking Seo-jun and tuck my legs up to my chin and smile.

"Stop pouting, it looks bad,"

He glares and side-eyes me, "Whatever,"

"Where are you going?" I stand up with him and skip beside him.

"Back home, you wanna come?" He looks down at me, "Go-woon's been asking for you,"

"Really?" I grin, "Of course! I miss her so much!" His cold demeanor finally shifts and he smiles back at me and we get on his motorcycle and drive to his house. I walk up the stairs before him and wait for him impatiently at the door. Once he opens the door I run inside and call. "Go-woon-ah! Where are you?"

"Seo-jun?" I hear an older woman's voice ask, "Go-woon went out," Seo-jun's mom walks out from the kitchen, drying her hands with a napkin and smiles at me, "Omo, you're so gorgeous, you must be Ha-eun, right?"

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Han," I bow politely and she waves off my formalities.

"Ah, really, call me eomma," I smile and nod. "Have you eaten lunch yet? I just cooked!"

"No, it's fine, Ha-eun just—"

I step on his foot and he winces. "Of course! I'd love to eat!" Ms. Han claps happily and goes back to the kitchen as Seo-jun and I make our way to the already set table.

"Why'd you do that?" He glares.

"You never refuse an elder's food," I nod back solemnly, "And your mom is so sweet," Ms. Han comes back with the food and I help her grab them and set them down on the table.

"Ah, you don't have to," She says as I grab another dish, "Seo-jun should be doing this,"

"I want to help," I smile kindly.

"You are just too sweet," She smiles at me and squishes my cheek. Once all the dishes are at the table Ms. Han sits in front of Seo-jun and I. "You are so pretty, Ha-eun-ah," She told me this for the twelfth time tonight.

"Thank you so much, eomeoni,"

"Aish, really, be more careful when you eat, you're eating more hair than food," Seo-jun sets his chopsticks down and glares at me, he grabs a piece of hair that fell from behind my ear and puts it over my shoulder. I stick my tongue out at him and face Ms. Han again who's smiling at us suspiciously like she was planning something.

"You know, Seo-jun won't stop talking about you,"

"Eomma—" I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Please go on, eomeoni, I'm very curious as to what he says about me,"

"He says a lot of things, he's always talking about the things you say, the things you eat, the things you love, the things you hate—"

"Eomma, please," Seo-jun groans and hides his face as I start dying of laughter.

"That's so cute!" I laugh as Seo-jun shoots daggers at me and I blow him a kiss.

"Really, eomma, now she's never gonna let this go," Ms. Han was laughing too as Seo-jun just glared at the two of us. "I can't believe you two are teaming up against me,"

"Get used to it Seo-jun-ah," Ms. Han winks.

After we eat, Seo-jun and I decide to do the dishes since Ms. Han cooked for us and she sat on the couch and went on her phone. "You didn't have to help, you know,"

"I wanted to help," I slid in another container filled with food into the fridge. "You really love talking about me, don't you?"

He coughs and glares at me, "What do you mean,"

"I mean, you talk about me to Cho-rong, your friends and even your mom!" I grin teasingly.

"Hiya! Who told you that,"

"Cho-rong," I laughed at his expression.

"I'm gonna kill him,"

"Don't," I frown, "He gave me Pepero when I cried,"

"What?" He laughs.

"It's true, they all did," I nod solemnly and he shakes his head, laughing silently. I sat on the counter beside the sink as Seo-jun finished cleaning the dishes and we talked about random things, he even listened to me talk about the dream that Jjoo didn't listen to. After he finished we went up to his room and I sat at his computer and he taught me how to play COD. "Ya, it's not like that, idiot," He sighs and stands up from his bed and stands behind me, resting his hands on mine above his keyboard. "Do it like this," He tries teaching me but I'm not listening, my ears are growing fuzzy at his proximity, "Are you listening?" He looks down at me but I'm already looking at him which forces us to make eye contact. His breath hitches as he looks down at me and I gulp almost audibly as his eyes grow slack. A loud ring forces us apart and I whip my head back to the PC as he answers his phone putting it on speaker so he can continue watching me play. "Yes, ma'am," He answers once the call goes through.

"Ju-kyung is doing great,"

"Ah, Ju-kyung took the job?"

"Pow, pow, pow!" I exclaim when I shoot, I'm finally living up to my American side.

"Shh," Seo-jun puts his finger on his lips and I just stick my tongue out and continue shooting the other player, I'm pretty sure they're the enemy team.

"Yes, thanks for introducing her," The lady responds, "She's currently learning the ropes, omo, Ju-kyung-i, did you get hurt?" I hear faintly and I stop and turn to Seo-jun as he hangs up the phone.

"Ju-kyung got hurt?" I ask.

"Yeah, but it's whatever,"

"What if it isn't whatever, let's go check on her," I bolt up.

"With the way you act, people would think you like her, not me," He rolls his eyes and I flip him off as he follows me out of his room. 

double update to celebrate SIX THOUSAND READS im so happy rn heehee also i switch between calling ju-kyung jjoo and ju-kyung a lot so hope u don't find it annoying i do it cuz i js write wtv feels right and i never rlly thing abt it

thanks for reading, see u guys next chapter, mwah

- lise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 120 13
ON HOLD | ๊œฑแดœ-สœสแด‡แดแด‹ oxยทyยทgen: a colorless, odorless reactive gas "if breathing stops, there is no oxygen getting to the brain and the cells begin to...
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
105K 2.9K 24
Bae Yeeun, who quietly sits in the back of the classroom, randomly befriends one of the toughest guys at school, Han Seojun. She begins to dream abou...
33K 1.5K 32
" I'll still like you, even if it hurts. " Seo Aeri rarely likes someone. When she does, she likes them a little too much causing her pain. Will she...