Murder Drones Oneshots (mostl...

Bởi PrincessWizzy1

Oneshots based of the amazing YouTube series murder drones. I'm open to requests in the comments, this is my... Xem Thêm

"Yellow is my favourite colour" (NUZI)
'Purple is my favourite colour' (Nuzi)
"Whats a spark?" (Envy)
"Wanna pair up?" (ThadXUzi)
'What does kissing mean?' (Nuzi)
"I'm not gay!" (Dizzy)
Gift Giving (Nuzi)
The Dog and The Bird (Nuzi)
The Dog and the Bird Part 2
Compatibility Rating (Nuzi)
'Drunk' (Nuzi)
'Drunk' Part 2
'I need attention' (Nuzi) (part 1?)
I need attention Part 2
Dear and Babe (Envy)
Comfort (Nuzi)
Praise (Nuzi)
Girls Support Each Other (Platonic Vuzi)
Wedding Day (Nuzi)
Wedding Day Part 2
Do you want to build a baby? (Nuzi)
How to care (Nuzi)
A/N
Under the coat (Envy & Nuzi)
A CRUSH ON V?!? (VxThad)
A DATE WITH V!?! (VxThad)
I'd know you anywhere (Khnori)
Oilsharing (Nuzi) Request
100 Ns (Nuzi)
Everyone thinks girls are hot! (Vizzy)
Clingy N (Nuzi)
Sweet Oil (Nuzi)
Meet the parents (Nuzi)
Guardian Angel Part 1 (Nuzi)
Guardian Angel Part 2
Guardian Angel Part 3
Guardian Angel Part 4
Guardian Angel Part 5
Guardian Angel Part 6
Guardian Angel Part 7
Guardian Angel Part 8
Guardian Angel Part 9
Guardian Angel Part 10
Guardian Angel Part 11
Guardian Angel isnt ending- but...
Guardian Angel Part 12
Guardian Angel Part 13
Guardian Angel Part 14
Guardian Angel Part 15
Guardian Angel Part 16
Guardian Angel Part 17
MD Vampire AU Part 1
MD Vampire AU Part 2
MD Vampire AU Part 3
MD Vampire AU Part 4
MD Vampire AU Part 5
MD Vampire AU Part 6
MD Vampire AU Part 7
MD Vampire AU Part 8
MD Vampire AU Part 9
MD Vampire AU Part 10
MD Vampire AU Part 11
MD Vampire AU Part 12
MD Vampire AU Part 13
MD Vampire AU Part 14
MD Vampire AU Part 15
MD Vampire AU Part 16
MD Vampire AU Part 17
MD Vampire AU Part 19
MD Vampire AU Part 20
MD Vampire AU Part 21
MD Vampire AU Part 22
MD Vampire AU Part 23
MD Vampire AU Part 24
MD Vampire AU Part 25
MD Vampire AU Part 26
MD Vampire AU Part 27
MD Vampire AU Part 28
MD Vampire AU Part 29
MD Vampire AU Part 29.5
MD Vampire AU Part 30
MD Vampire AU Part 31
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 1
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 2
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 3
The back of the bus (Nuzi)
Tipsy Uzi (Nuzi)

MD Vampire AU Part 18

805 21 35
Bởi PrincessWizzy1

"So V literally can't help but be attracted to me?" N questioned, Uzi had decided to get the difficult conversation out of the way quick, honestly she didn't want it on her mind anymore.

Sighing, Uzi lent on N's arm, "J implied that the only real options were to either find V another soulmate, or to let her quench her hunger".

Both vampires looked at each with raised eyebrows, it was pretty obvious what 'quench her hunger' meant, since vampires literally felt hunger for their soulmate. In order to make V completely 'full', they'd probably have to let her do a lot, probably go all the way. N looked away embarrassed at the idea of having to do the deed just to keep V fed, how long would it even last? Would it even last?

Would he have to 'feed' both Uzi and V? While he loved Uzi she definitely required a lot of attention- if V was half that needy as well he'd constantly be exhausted.

"Let's try and find V another soulmate, that's the preferable option right?" N determined, looking at Uzi for confirmation, his small girlfriend nodded and fiddled with her fingers. Obviously she hated the idea of sharing N, but the she knew that finding a new soulmate was going to be difficult, and would probably take months. In that time V could loose control again, be unable to keep her hands of N.

Could we give her enough to buy some time? Uzi thought, maybe if V was allowed a bit of time with N, then she'd have had a good enough snack for a while.

As if reading Uzi's mind, N interrupted her idea "I don't think giving her too much attention is a good idea Uzi, it honestly just might make her hungrier- it's kinda all or nothing with vampires".

Another minute passed and N stood up, holding a hand out for Uzi, "We should get back to the others". Nodding, the short vampire took her alphas hand and allowed his to lead her away, still battling ideas in her mind.

They reached the cave within half an hour, and were greeted by J, who seemed in a cheerful mood after finding her preferred flavour of blood (O-). V was shaking at N's arrival, but remained silent as she sipped some A+ she had gathered earlier, trying not to look at Uzi's face.

Again, Uzi tried to read if V was ashamed or just annoyed, but all she could get from V's face was desperation, the poor vampire was starving for her soulmate- and he had someone else.

Feeling pitiful, Uzi looked up at N, he looked back and the two exchanged a silent discussion.

Uzi: Talk to her.
N: Uzi I'm not really comfortable plus you-
Uzi: Just say something, any attention will help feed her affection for now, please N.
N: Only for you Uzi

"Hey V, how did the hunt go?" N asked, sounding awkward as he attempted his usual chipper voice. The effect was instant as V looked up surprised, smiling slightly for what was likely the first time in days, she turned to N and replied quietly "It went great, thanks N".

Despite feeling awkward before, N smiled at how much he'd managed to cheer V up, both J and Uzi smiled triumphantly as well.

With the mood improved, the group agreed to go hunt for Doll in woods like before, since Uzi still couldn't fly she was to stick on N's back for the flight there. V kept her small smile as they flew, glancing at N every once in a while, purposefully ignoring Uzi on his back.

Truth was V still partly in denial about Uzi being N's soulmate, as long as he was hers- it didn't make sense for someone else to have him. Even if Uzi was his soulmate- could she still stand a chance? Just enough to quench her hunger. That would be enough, though of course she craved more, a lot more.

This isn't you V... you know it isn't.

Despite V arguing with herself, she knew it was a helpless case, as long as she was a vampire she'd have a soulmate, and as long as that soulmate was N she'd crave him. Desire him. Need him.

I don't even mind sharing at this point.

EW. Sharing with the purple meatball? Yeah not happening- V would rather starve...unless...

No- no not happening.

V finally broke free of her thoughts when the group landed, sun was due again in a few hours, but the trees could easily protect the 4 vampires when it was brightest. As the best hunter, V was tasked with following Doll's trail, at first the plan was for J to walk in front with V, but Uzi suddenly decided she wanted to do that, using the excuse that J could give N more leadership advice.

Both V & N gave Uzi a funny look as she claimed this, but let her have her way and walk infront with V, since she was the best hunter she might be able to teach Uzi a thing or two on the way! Though of course V would never do that willingly.

Uzi had her own intentions walking in-front with V, and the taller vampire knew that something was up, though she assumed it would be petty threats to back of N- not what actually happened.

"I..I want to have a proper talk about you and N..like how you started" Uzi said after 20 minutes of silent walking, N and J were far enough behind for them not to have heard. V growled slightly at Uzi's words but replied "We met as humans and had a moment, we never became official, but we knew we were soulmates".

Though she had tried to hide it, Uzi could hear the pain in V's voice as she used past tense, clearly unhappy with the situation changing. "You still love N don't you?" Uzi asked, looking up at V with a gentle gaze.

As expected V simply hissed "He's my soulmate meatball, I don't really have a choice!"

"That's not all of it is it? We both know N well don't we? He's kinda hard not to love, I can't blame you for carrying feelings, I couldn't stop even when I thought he'd betrayed me" Uzi stopped at the memory, the image still stung despite her knowing it's falsehood, and she felt rage at the vampire beside her who caused the temporary divide between her and N.

V sighed as she walked a little faster to get away from Uzi "It doesn't matter if I truly love N or not, he's yours now, and I'm left to starve".

"Unless I have him feed you" Uzi said blankly.

The taller vampire stopped and stared down at the smaller, golden eyes wide as she considered what Uzi had said, was the meatball seriously offering to share soulmates?!

Uzi noticed V's face and explained "I don't want to share N at all, I never would, but if you're going to effect the rest of the team by being horny all the time maybe we can come up with a balance". The smaller vampire stopped at crossed her arms at V. Uzi was trying to sound far more confident than she felt, and hated every word leaving her mouth.

N overheard Uzi's proposal to V, and was considering racing forward to stop this crazy idea when J covered his mouth.

"I know how it seems N, but Uzi really loves you, she's doing this for the best interest of the team- and as leader you should know that" J instructed, looking at N gently while she spoke.

N sighed and pulled J's hand of his face "A part of me still cares about V, but it's not love, it's not a bond between soulmates".

The two vampires looked at each other for a moment before glancing at the girls in front of them, who seemed to be settling a deal, the sight made N squirm. "Maybe you should go back to being in charge J...I'm not cut out for this" N eventually said, clearly defeated.

"Unfortunately N..it only gets worse from here...male alphas have certain traits that only worsen as time passes" J muttered, not elaborating further, she honestly didn't want to discuss this topic with N.

Another moment passed and N spoke again "Let me guess...I'm going to become more brutal?"

J snickered and looked up "That's certainly one thing, I won't bother you with the list, but let's just say most of your feelings will become more extreme".

Most of my feelings? Which ones? Please tell me it doesn't-

Panicking internally, N turned to J to see if his unsaid guess was correct, and he was met with a grimace from J.

Taking a final glance at the girls in front, N realised why J wasn't against the 'two soulmates' thing, if all his feelings got stronger that would include his desires.

I really wish I stayed in the bunker-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.2K 334 27
Have you ever wondered what could of happened if the focus of murder drones were the actual murder drones? Well in this story I will put the Murder d...
3K 62 5
Y/N L/N, a Human that was unique, one who treated Drones like equals unlike those bastards at JC Jenson and many other people. Join him on his Journe...
3.1K 21 15
I pretty much write oneshots sometimes. Everything you need to know is on the first page. Rarepairs are included (Basically what's allowed & stuff l...
9.8K 192 17
Heya! this is basically law of talos except karl has a tiny lil bitty crush on a drone, (which happens to be you) and also, keep in mind I rarely eve...