(Don't) Just give up

By coolinliltree

I upload 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 ❤️ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clo... More

Chapter 1 - Main Characters
Chapter 2 - Move in day !!
Chapter 3 - Meet Everyone
Chapter 4 - Whats tea ?
Chapter 5 - Whose that ?
Chapter 6 - Do you .
Chapter 7 - That Gurll
Chapter 8 - Lets take a break
Chapter 9 - Hold me
Chapter 10 - Protection
Chapter 11 - Mine
Chapter 12 - The "Date"
Chapter 13 - Stubborn
Chapter 14 - My girl
Chapter 15 - Just leave
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Two n' 2
Chapter 18 - Lies unraveling
Chapter 19 - Love ya self
Chapter 20 - Healing
Chapter 21- Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Family time
Chapter 24 - I'm backk
Chapter 25 - Outside
Chapter 26 - Loyalty
Chapter 27 - 10/10 >>
Chapter 28 - Plotting
Chapter 29 - In motion
Chapter 30 - Pissed
Chapter 31- Prep
Chapter 32 - Formal
Chapter 33 - Choose Sides
Chapter 34 - Spicy
Chapter 35 - The 4th 1/2
Chapter 36 - The 4th 2/2
Chapter 37 - Positive

Chapter 38 - Train heist

254 10 2
By coolinliltree

Graphic description

" I hired the guy that's conducting our train. At exactly 3:20am we will be passing Antonio's train going in opposite directions. So while Tobis thinks we're going to be heisting Antonio's train to kill his people, steal his product and hop back on ours, we're actually doing the complete opposite. The plan is to kill everyone my father hired for this heist on the train, while I continue to plant more evidence on him. We need to be off our train at exactly 3:50am giving us 30 minutes to do what we need to do. Then lastly I'm going to go the last cart on the train and start the timer on the bomb. If I timed this right which I did, my father will be pulling up exactly when the train arrives to the next stop where the swat and police will be waiting for him." Taylin instructed.

" Damn this is Bad ass." Elijah said while they all loaded up on guns, ammo and other weapons.

" Well he deserves it." Armoni continues.

" Yea, Yea. Let just get this shit over with." Kayson says bluntly. Anger built all over his energy as he walks out.

2:15am rolled around and the crew loaded up the train before taking off. Once they were far enough they immediately got to work. Taylin and Armoni worked on planting the evidence of murders, illegal smuggling, drug trafficking, possession of weapons, prostitution, Failure to file for decades and the many other things Tobis has done.

At 2:45am Taylin gave everyone the signal while she helped Tony and Skylar hop on the train. Shots rang out as the fight began. Crew vs Crew, Six vs 30, Murders vs Murders. They had to move fast before it came out to her Dad that she turned against him.

Once They killed everyone, they other train was side by side with them. Let's go we gotta move!" Kayson yelled as they began moving boxes and cartons across trains.

Taylin ran to the front of the train to start the timer on the bomb while each of them started hopping onto the other train. " Okay yall it's-"

" TAYLIN WATCH OUT!" Armoni yelled cutting her off.

A single shot rang out hitting Taylin in her shoulder. " Shit! What the fuck-" She turned around facing who shot her.
Tobis and shortly followed was Jakyla. Her expression looked very scared.

" Oh really bitch?" Taylin asked. Jakyla just looked down at the ground as if she was ashamed.

" My own blood turing against me?!" Anger raged in Tobis face

" Piss off nigga." She spat on the ground next to his shoes. Still holding her shoulder trying to ignore the winching pain she was in.

He shot towards her again but she dodged it making him drop his gun and she pointed hers to his head.

" So this is how you gon do me? Huh Taylin?"

" Please nigga you ain't never did shit for me. All you cared about was this dumb ass mafia shit."

" I knew you had potential. The moment you killed your mother-"

" YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED ALL OF US. And I'm finna kill yo ass."  She cocked her gun back.

" She's still alive you know.."  He began.

Taylin was taken aback at first. She knew it but to finally hear him say it...

" She never died. But she was in the way of too much so she had to go." He reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone showing a video to Taylin. It was her mom. She obviously looked slightly older then when she last saw her, She had few grey hairs and was skinnier. He pressed play on the video.

" Happy 21st Birthday my leo baby! I'm sending you this video now because I might not be able to in a few weeks. And I'm not sure if you're going to be able to get it but hopefully one day you'll see it.  I miss you so much. Stay safe Taylin."

Taylin was in utter shock actually seeing her mom and hearing her voice even though it was over the phone. It sent chills down her body. She hadn't see her since...

Tobis knew he had distracted her so immediately he pushed her to the ground knocking her gun out her hand. Quickly he picked it up and slowly walked up to her

" Fuck." Taylin mumbled. Realizing she had been fooled.

He walked up to her and stepped on her gun wound making her scream in pain.

Suddenly the train door busted open. It was Armoni, Kayson, Elijah, Skylar and Tony. All with their guns pointed at Tobis.

" Y'all might not wanna do that... One step closer and I'll blow her fucking brains out." He put more pressure under his foot making Taylin scream more.

" Let's be real about this.. It's six of us against one of you.." Tony responded.

" Six? You can't count?" He asked sarcastically.

The group made way for another person walking through the door. Antonio.

Tobis scuffed.

Antonio pulled out his gun and began walking closer making Tobis shoot Taylin for the second time in her leg. She screamed with tears at the unbearably burning pain.

Antonio stopped. "After shit you put my family through... Tell me where Maya is and I might let you live."

" She belongs to me. I don't have to tell you shit."

Everyone knew they had to think smart about this. One wrong move he'll kill Taylin and they can't just kill him without the exact location of where Taylin's Mother was but they have to move fast before the trains comes to its final stop. Also Taylin was bleeding out really badly.

A noise popped off outside the train making Tobis look up for the slightest millisecond. In that moment, Antonio shot his hand making the gun fall meanwhile Skylar and Tony both shot at him. One hit his thigh the other hit him in the stomach.

"Get Taylin now!" Antonio yelled. Armoni and Kayson Immediately ran over to Taylin. Elijah took his jacket off wrapped it around of her wound to try and stop the bleeding.

" Here." Skylar quickly threw her jacket at them to wrap around her second wound.

" She's going unconscious we need to get help now!" Armoni yelled looking at Taylin doze off.

The three of them carefully carried her to other train beside them. Luckily it was moving slow enough.

Antonio walked over to Tobis lying on the ground. " WHERE IS MAYA!?"

Tobis laughed as much as he could before he started coughing blood. " I'll never tell."

" DAMMIT!" Frustrated, Antonio start shooting him rapidly killing him immediately.

Seconds later Tobis phone was ringing. They all stared at it letting it ring before it went off. Whoever was calling, called again. Antonio put on a glove then picked up his phone and answered it.

" Hello?"

" Yo Tobis. Was you still trying to send that package to down here?"

" Yes." Antonio pretended.

" Ight. Imma send over the new address. Don't forget the password." They clicked off

An alarm started off. " What is that?" Antonio asked.

" Fuck. It's a bomb on here. We gotta go!" Skylar realized. They looked out to see that the other train had already took the other route. " We gotta jump."

"I'm too old to be-" Antonio started.

" NOW!" Skylar pushed her father before jumping right behind him and Tony followed.

They began running as fast as they could before the bombs started to go off on the train one by one and they jumped under a bush to shield them.

Once the bombs stopped. Skylar took a deep breath of relief as they were semi successful at their mission.
———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 7.4K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...
292K 9.9K 47
"I am going to kiss you." Her husky voice reached my ears making me open my eyes to meet hers again. Do it. "No. I do-don't want you to." I lied as...
405K 17.9K 36
She remembered her scent. It seemed to verify her aura. Her scent was cherry Coke and cigarettes. The latter one was passed onto her, especially afte...
506K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...