ALL ROLE [Ishigami Senku x Re...

Av Donbescared

โ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like m... Mer

DANGEROUSLY
One || Where It All Began
Two || Promise Under the Night Sky
Four || Break Free
Five || King of the Stone World
Six || Weapons of Science
Seven || Danger
Eight || Meet and Greet
Nine || Sorcerer?!
Ten || Explaining in Simple Words
Eleven || Ramen
Twelve || Cola
Thirteen || Glass
Fourteen || Sulfurina-chan
Fifteen || Round One
Sixteen || Other Rounds
Seventeen || Tale X
Eighteen || Tale 100
Nineteen || Weapons
Twenty || Liar
Twenty-One || Hydroelectric
Twenty-Two || Trench and Instruments
Twenty-Three || How It All Began
Twenty-Four || Beautiful
Twenty-Five || Blossom
DAZE
Twenty-Six || Hell
Twenty-Seven || Nikki
Twenty-Eight || Automobile
Twenty-Seven || Steam Gorilla
Twenty-Eight || Training

Three || Turned To Stone

1.6K 71 43
Av Donbescared

Honestly, you didn't expect things to turn out this way...

"Thank you for the work you do, President!" They all shouted at the same time, which left you speechless.

You beat up several teenagers who bullied their juniors few days ago and this is the result you get? 

Look at you now, receiving bows from practically all of the school's toughest and scariest bullies — not anymore — all along the corridor.

"These children..."

An irk mark appeared on your forehead, expressing how annoyed you are right now, 'I thought I already warned them not to do things like this.'

But, just because you're in a good mood, you've decided to keep your lips closed and your fist to yourself.

Besides, they're just showing respect to the person who beat them up in several seconds.

They honor those who hold dominance; those at the top of the hierarchy of power.

In this case; you.

Afterwards, you walked along the hallway, inspecting every face that bowed to guarantee that they were on your good side.

Before you know it, you gently slide open the doors to a certain lab, leading the students inside to look up from what they're doing and wonder who has entered.

"How's it going?" You smirked in all your glory.

When the students realized it was you, they instantly bowed down briefly.

"Thank you for your hard work, President!" They exclaimed enthusiastically, couldn't wait for you to tell them what tasks were in store for them.

You responded with a nod, allowing them to focus fully on their own work again.

"Ah... The student council president finally paid us — the science club — a visit."

You proceeded to look at your best friend, who was observing a machine you had built yourself. 

He was also wearing his typical lab coat you gave to him two years ago.

"Stop with the sarcasm, will you? I'm also the president of this club, you know." You rolled your eyes as you moved towards him, pointing at the machine, "Also, that project is mine. Why did you disassemble it without my permission?"

You smacked his hands away from one of the machine's most important parts and repaired it, while your best friend, Senku, chuckled at you.

"Just checking to see how your project is doing." He explained before slamming his fist against the machine, "By the way, great job on constructing this in one day. Impressive."

You stuck your tongue out mockingly as your left hand drags your lower eyelid down, "Blehh! I know! That's why whenever we compete, I always win!"

Senku merely gazed at you in annoyance, before letting out a deep, dramatic sigh, "It's unbelievable that I could be friends with a moron who hardly ever joins her own club."

"Hey! Who are you calling a moron!?" You exclaimed, furiously glaring at him, while he simply put his tongue out and covered his ears.

It's not like you have any free time to interact with your own club.

High school has severely disrupted your routine several times.

Furthermore, not only did the Tsuyoshi family finally mold you into a genius in every skill, but they also included many activities to make sure you didn't 'forget' their important teachings.

But to make things worse, your schedule got even busier when you were elected to become the student council president.

Fortunately, despite your busy schedule, your report card consistently shows all As.

All of a sudden, you heard the classroom door burst open, causing every student in the room to look at the person who had just entered with fright.

Why wouldn't they be frightened? Like a library, this is a quiet zone where all noise must be avoided. That is, except from your constant scolding.

"This is it, you two! My mind has made up!"

You swiftly turned around, raising an eyebrow in confusion towards Oki Taiju, your other closest friend, "Ho?"

He looked sweaty and determined, as if he had just run a 100-mile marathon.

"(Name), I'm finally gonna do it! After five long years, I'm telling Yuzuriha how I feel!" Taiju announced loudly and shamelessly.

Well, that's Taiju for you. What did you expect? For him to have a bad boy personality? Sure he had the looks but inside, he's a huge softy.

You snickered at the announcement and gave him a truly teasing, nasty look, "Finally. Yuzu- I mean, you've been waiting for far too long, Taiju."

Senku then turned around as well, but his expression was not amused at all, "Woah, fascinating. I can't leave the lab right now." He continued while placing a container of liquid into your machine, "But I promise to cheer you on so vociferously, my vocal chords will snap."

"Awesome! You mean it?! You two are the best!" Taiju grinned widely.

As a result, this caused you to look at him awkwardly.

Even after years, Taiju remains naive about several things.

"Taiju, you do know that he's making fun of you, right?" You raised an eyebrow at Taiju, who responded with a puzzled expression.

"Huh?" He asked back with a dumb smile.

You and Senku merely sighed at his delayed reply before Senku replied, "I won't even project my voice even one millimeter for your cause, you big oaf."

"What?! What do you mean by that?!" Taiju inquired once more, puzzled, but still yelling confidently.

You made a single eye contact with Senku, signalling that you would take over the conversation from here. 

Senku only hummed back, returning to observe your project.

You then gave Taiju a gentle tap on the shoulder, showing that he has a supporter in this entire confession thing, "Well, you didn't tell her anything for five years, despite the fact that you already admit your feelings for her are love, Taiju. That's just plain dumb."

"D-Dumb...?"

Your words are now playing over and over in Taiju's head, leading him to become silent and contemplate on it.

Somehow, he was suddenly seated on a chair, arms resting on top of his lap as his fingers linked with each other.

Similar to that one Shinji meme.

"Wait, Taiju, I didn't mean-"

Senku shook his head while he watched the scenario unfold before him, "Hey, big oaf."

He called out to Taiju with a pretty nasty grin as he explained, "(Name) has developed a kind of... love potion. It maxes out your pheromone levels. If you drink it, it will grant you ten billion percent of winning her heart."

'Dumbass.' You immediately gave Senku a harsh gaze, causing Senku to nervously avoid your eye contact.

That thing your project produced is not even close to a love potion.

Senku quickly handed it to Taiju, who took one long look at the chemical flask before spilling everything that was inside into a sink.

"Thanks, but no thanks, guys," Taiju grinned, "I gotta do this my way." 

With that, he proudly left the classroom and shut the door.

Waiting for him to eventually out of sight, you sighed out loud before your lips stretched into a soft smile, glancing at Senku, who seems fazed by what Taiju did.

"Well, good to know he is still as honest as ever." You spoke.

Senku agreed with a hum.

"Woah, are you serious, (Name)? You made a love potion?" A student inquired, his cheeks becomes red slightly whenever he stole looks at you.

Senku noticed this and glared towards that student before tossing a match right in front of him, causing him to take his gaze away from you. 

It flared momentarily and then went out after a few seconds, but it still shocked all of your classmates.

"Use your brain, people." You scoff at them, tapping your forehead, "That was just gasoline. I simply refined it from plastic bottle caps."

Senku stood next to you, grinning mockingly as he nod in agreement, "Think about the molecular structure of polyethylene, idiots. It's just a long gasoline molecule with a few hydrocarbons chopped off. It's pretty much obvious, am I right, goldfish?"

"Yep! Interesting, isn't it?"

He lifted his fist as he bumped it against yours, enjoying the quiet victory over the successful project.

'Those two are dangerous when put together!' The entire class pondered while they could only look at their presidents with nervous expression.

Not too long after, a glass-wearing student asked a question, "In that case wouldn't Taiju die if he drank it earlier?"

You and Senku exchange stares before Senku responds with a pleased grin, "We're ten billion percent sure that he wouldn't drink it."

"That earnest idiot." You added as the two of you snickered.

After a little discussion, the entire science club began to return to where they had left off. 

During the club break, you and Senku strolled out into the hall together, while several of your classmates hung out near the windows.

"Hey, do you think Byakuya's doing well in space?" You questioned while pushing the vending machine button to purchase two drinks, one for yourself and the other for Senku.

"How should I know, goldfish?" Senku deadpanned in your direction, before sticking his pinky inside his ear, "But I'm ten billion percent positive he's having a great time. He works hard to become an astronaut, after all."

You hummed in agreement as you took the drinks and handed one to Senku.

Senku then took it and opened it before he asked, "What about your grandpa? How's he doing?"

At the mention of that family member, you casually rolled your eyes, "That old man is still mourning our family's loss. Also, he becomes stricter! I can't even go outside on weekends because of him!"

You opened your drink, and swallowed it quickly before shouting angrily, "Like, damn! I understand that we lost the entire generation to fire, but that doesn't mean you should be overprotective to your own granddaughter!"

Senku could only chuckle at your misery and give you a gentle head pat to help you calm down. It seemed to work, as you immediately pursed your lips and gave him a threatening look.

Senku, however, paid no attention to it, "Be patient with him, goldfish. He dwells about things differently than you."

As the two of you approached the rest of your classmates, you could tell they were watching the moment of truth; Taiju's confession to Yuzuriha.

"I bet 100 yen on heartbreak."

"300 on her making him cry."

"500 on calling her a creep!"

Hearing that, you chuckled evilly, already plotting to have all of that money on your own.

"I bet three million yen she's into him too." You gave your classmates a pretty sly look. Senku merely gulped the rest of his drink before adding, "I don't have as much money as (Name) here but I bet 10.000 yen that surprisingly, he won't get dumped."

Clearly taken aback by the amount of money, the students watched intently, hoping that their assumptions were going to be correct.

"Mann... After years of pleading him to confess, it's finally happening." You dramatically sob and wiped away an imaginary tear, "Isn't this interesting? They are finally going to date, Sen!"

Senku, on the other hand, shot you a strange look, "Ew. Love is irrational, absurd, foolish, ridiculous, unscientific, illogical-"

"Bla bla bla!" You mocked, pressing your palm to cover Senku's mouth. However, he managed to firmly hold your hand to prevent your palm from touching his lips.

That caused you to retract your arm, sneering, "I could care less about what you think about love. Your definition of it is hella annoying."

Senku crossed his arms and merely grinned, "Don't you ever think that you are not the same as me, dumbass. You said all these things about love, but I have no doubt that you also think that love is not real."

That undoubtedly left an irk mark on your forehead while you sighed aloud, letting out all your rage, "As much as I'd like to disagree, you're right. Love is absurd. Plus, nothing compares to my love for the ocean!"

In an instant, your eyes sparkled at the thought.

"You're literally married to the ocean itself." Senku joked, in which you simply replied with a playful nudge and said, "And you're married to the space. You're always talking about it twenty four seven! That's how we roll."

"Yep. That's how we roll." Senku snickered as he nudged you back.

But then something unexpected happened; a bright green light suddenly emerged over the horizon, beaming from the precise direction of the sinking sun.

'What in the actual hell is that?'

Senku's eyes and yours both widened instantly, curious but confused.

As Senku took a step forward and ready to take your hands in his, you remained still, crossing your arms with a confident smirk on your face.

'How interesting.'

The next thing you saw was yourself completely engulfed in darkness.

You were unable to talk, move, or breathe, yet you remained conscious.

Scared? Of course, you are.

How come you passed out so suddenly? No. This is clearly not how it feels to be passed out. 

Death? No, if you're dead, this does not feel like hell at all.

It is only you and yourself, alone.

'W-What situation am I exactly in!?' You cursed inside your brain with a heart that is racing.

'Okay, Tsuyoshi (Name), calm down. Think! Do the 5W1H method whenever you start a new project! With it, possibly, you might figure out what happened.'

You gave your heart some time to settle before you start to consider what could have happened.

'Even though I'm conscious, I can't do anything. I'm in a state of some sort of coma, but it doesn't quite describe what I'm currently dealing with.'

You stopped for awhile to think before starting again, 'Okay. When did this occur? If I am not mistaken, it was 12:42 PM on June 14th, 2019. Where? Even though I was in school, I could assume that the green beam was extending over the whole city, if not the entire earth. How, who, and why are still questions I have to answer if I want to figure what's going on.'

There were so many worries, fears-filled questions, and thoughts rushing through your mind.

However, you must remain concentrated and awake at all times, regardless of how often your body urges you to drift off.

'Don't even consider panicking, Tsuyoshi (Name). Think, (Name)! Always think! At this moment, your brain has the power to break free!' You scolded yourself, unhappy about the situation, 'Are we dealing with something that has anything to do with the existence of other beings we didn't know? There must be a scientific explanation for this. There always is!'

That could certainly might be one of the theories you'll consider.

'(Name), if you're going to stay like this for awhile, you should think about something to keep yourself awake. Make an entirely new formula for science, perhaps? Singing all of the songs I know? Remembering the old days?'

No.

That is absolutely worthless!

Thinking those foolish thoughts when you're trapped in this never-ending darkness? How stupid of you to have ideas about such things!

'The only right thing to do now is... Counting; a way to keep track of the time!'

You grinned smugly inside your head, knowing just what to do.

'At all costs, I have to be alert, count, and think all at once. This is the only way to find out what's going on! I have to succeed on staying concious and apply what my family has taught me all this time.'

Calm and patient; That's what your family always says.

Calculate everything, prepare for every possible scenario, come up with a solution, and break yourself free.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

46K 2K 32
*In the process of heavy editing*_:('เฝ€'ใ€ โˆ ): *TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF "ABUSE"* *๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* "I reach for the stars, and I'...
546K 17.8K 44
Childhood friends that has never been separated even through the stone age... (Y/n) and Senku have been friends ever since her older brother, Taiju...
155K 5.3K 21
Y/N was an overly enthusiastic girl, being the student council president in school. It was usual to see her running around helping people, even those...
62.2K 2.5K 44
"๐“—๐“ฎ๐”‚, ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ด. ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฝ, ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ!" In which Senku Ishigami, the genius wh...