BešŸ€Heart

By ComfortZone_area

Welcome to BešŸ€Heart . A place where broken hearted people forget their pain A place where broken hearted pe... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26

chapter 22

366 29 1
By ComfortZone_area

That day after Abel agreed to go on a date with Phai, they both decided to go to the nearest mall. They decided to eat first because neither of them had eaten at all.

"Where do you want to eat?" Phai asked Abel.

"Wherever, i have no problem," answered Abel.

"Do you like sukiyaki? or BBQ?" Phai asked again but Abel only answered Phai's question with a hum. Phai, who saw Abel's cold reaction, frowned slightly.

"Oh... come on, darling... I hired you to be my boyfriend for one day... why do you react so coldly to me... at least be sweet to me for today," said Phai, protesting a little.

"Have you ever seen me being sweet to you?" Abel replied, not caring.

"I know... even as Sky, you were never sweet to me and that's why I fell in love with you. But for today... because I hired you as Abel, a flower from Be🍀Heart, will you be sweet to me? .. I want to see another side of you.. please?" said Phai again, this time with a pleading look. Abel stared at him for a moment before finally sighing. What he said was true, if all this time he as Abel/Sky could act like himself because he had no ties to Phai. But now he is a flower hired by Phai, so like it or not, Abel has to show his professional attitude as a flower.

"Okay... I'm sorry , I don't mind if we want to eat anywhere. You can choose where you want to eat," said Abel, this time his tone was softer than before. Phai was quite satisfied with Abel's attitude. Although phai want abel to call him honey or sweetheart or my love but abel give him his gentle voice is enough for phai now .

"Okay... I happen to want to eat Japanese food. I know there is my favorite Japanese restaurant here and the food is delicious. I'm sure you will like it. Come on," said Phai happily. Phai immediately grabbed Abel's hand and held Abel's hand in his. At first Abel was shocked but Abel couldn't rebel because he had decided to work professionally as a flower today. After walking for about 10 minutes, Phai and Abel finally arrived at the Japanese restaurant that Phai usually visited when he came to this mall.

The two of them were immediately greeted by the waiters standing in front of the restaurant door.

"irasshaimase ..... table for how many people? " asked one of the waiters to Phai and Abel. The waiter was a bit surprised when he saw Abel who was wearing a half face mask. The Flowers from Be🍀Heart are quite popular but it is very rare for them to see the flowers on duty outside the green house so Abel's arrival was quite attracts the attention of the waiters and visitors in the restaurant.

"Ah... a table for 2 people," said Phai with a smile which broke the thoughts of the waiter who had been watching Abel.

"Ah.. sorry.. please, I'll take you to the table," said the waiter nervously. Phai and Abel sat down immediately when they arrived at their table. They both sat facing each other. After the two of them sat down, the waiter immediately gave the menu to Phai and Abel.

Phai immediately ordered a premium bbq set and a sukiyaki set. For drinks, Phai chose Lemon tea to freshen his mouth.

"What do you want to order? You can choose whatever you want," said Phai with a smile. Abel was still opening the menu book in his hand and decided to order sashimi and a few of sushi.

"For the drink .. Just the same with him," Abel said to the waiter.

"Okay... I have taken your order. Please wait for a moment," said the waiter before finally leaving.

"You only ordered that?" said Phai when he found out that Abel only ordered sashimi and a few pieces of sushi. Abel rolled his eyes.

"Just the package you ordered can be eaten by more than 6 people. If I order more food than this... I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it," said Abel. Phai just chuckled. And sure enough, when their order came, their table was immediately filled with their order. Not to mention the piles of boxes containing meat for sukiyaki and bbq, each consisting of 10 boxes of meat. Abel was also surprised when he saw the order that came to his table. He knew phai would choose the premium package but he didn't expect the premium package to be this much. Not to mention the side dishes from the premium package itself.

"Are you sure you can eat all of this ?" Abel asked worriedly.

"Don't worry.. I can eat it.. You just eat what you want, my dear, just leave the rest to me," said Phai with a smile. Abel could only surrender.

Phai very deftly put the boxes of meat one by one into the grill and sukiyaki pan. He quickly turned the meat so it wouldn't burn. Meanwhile Abel ate sashimi quietly. Abel was quite surprised when he felt the sashimi he was eating was so soft and immediately melted in his mouth. There is a savory taste from the fat of the fish meat which makes the sashimi really very delicious. Abel's eyes immediately lit up and he enthusiastically took another piece of sashimi which he had dipped in soy sauce. Seeing Abel eating heartily made Phai very satisfied. While Abel was still eating the sashimi, Phai put down the meat he had cooked earlier to abel's plate. Abel looked at phai with his chopsticks still stuck in his mouth.

"Eat... the meat here is very delicious, you will like it," said Phai with a smile. Abel then took the piece of meat that Phai had put on his plate and was surprised when the meat was so fragrant and when he put it in his mouth the meat was very juicy.

"Wow... this is really delicious," said Abel. He didn't expect that this simple-looking Japanese restaurant could serve such delicious food and it tasted almost the same as the Japanese food he ate when he was on holiday in Japan with his father and mother.

"Eat a lot... there's still plenty of meat you can eat," said Phai. And Abel of course ate everything on the table very greedily. Abel also liked the sukiyaki that phai ordered, it tasted savory and had a hint of sweetness. It's no surprise that this restaurant is Phai's favorite place and maybe it will become his favorite place too.

"Ahhh... I'm really full," said Abel when he finished the last piece of meat on his plate.

"You really don't want to order any more?" asked Phai

"No... I can't eat anymore," said Abel, who was full.

"Okay... then..." Abel interrupted Phai's sentence.

"Can the food here be taken away?" asked Abel.

"Yes, usually if I don't have time to come here I always order via telephone to be delivered to my house? Do you want to bring food from here?" asked Phai.

"Is that okay?" asked Abel.

"Yes... you can order whatever you want," said Phai in surprise.

"Really?? Are you sure you won't regret it? I will order lots of food," said Abel.

"As long as it makes you happy, why not," said Phai.

"Okay, if you don't mind," said Abel with a sly smile before finally Abel stood up to go to the waiter and order his order.

"Have you finished ordering?" Phai asked when Abel returned to the table. Abel nodded.

"Okay...we just have to wait for your order," said Phai.

"No need... I've asked the waiter to send it straight to the house," said Abel.

"OK... that means i just have to pay, right?" Phai asked again, Abel. nodded again.

"Wait outside... I'll pay the bill first," said Phai who then stood up to the cashier and Phai was quite surprised when he saw his bill.

' 9500 bath ? ' thought Phai. Actually 9500 bath is not a lot of money for phai but still phai was shocked by the bill in his hand. Phai glanced at Abel for a moment and he could see the sly smile Abel was giving him. Phai smiled slowly.

'That little fox...' Phai thought with a smile

"Sir..." called the cashier which made Phai wake up from his reverie.

"Ah... sorry..." said Phai while giving him his debit card. After finishing paying, he immediately approached Abel who was waiting for him at the exit.

"Are you finished?" Abel asked with a smile because he was sure phai was quite surprised by the bill.

"Yeah...where else are you going?" asked Phai, ignoring Abel's sly smile. Phai knows that Abel did it on purpose.

"I want to buy clothes... will you buy me clothes?" asked Abel.

"OK... you can buy whatever you want today," said Phai.

"Really??" asked Abel.

"That's right... today I will let you buy whatever you want... and I will pay for it all," said Phai.

"Okay... you can't go back on your words, Khun Phai," said Abel, smiling slyly again. Phai could see Abel's sly smile but he didn't care. Phai realized that Abel deliberately wanted to waste his money. And phai knew the reason Abel did it was because Abel wanted to upset Phai and then get away from him.

"I won't go back on my word my dear... today I will be a sugar daddy for you... whatever you want... you can buy it," said Phai who immediately grabbed Abel's waist and whispered in Abel's ear and didn't forget to kiss Abel's cheek. Abel, who was shocked, immediately moved away from Phai, but because his waist was being held by Phai, Abel couldn't pull his body away.

"YOU..." shouted Abel who then grabbed his ear. His cheeks reddened when phai breathed into his ear. Abel wanted to be angry but he remembered he was working as a flower and he could only hold back his anger.

"Let's go to the clothes shop, my dear... we will buy as many clothes as you like," said Phai as he continued to wrap his arms around Abel's waist. Abel could only accept Phai's treatment.

Phai smiled gently when he saw Abel pout. And in his eyes Abel's face was very cute, even though Abel's face was covered by a mask, phai could imagine Abel's face.

'No matter how much money I spend today.. you won't be able to get rid of me my darling... and I will make sure.. you will be mine' said Phai to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 510 14
Sometimes life tests us... Sometimes time tests us... Sometimes people break us... When someone wants to break you and you don't value it.. But tim...
58.6K 4.7K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...
2.9K 201 28
I'm falling... Falling, helplessly and inevitably; completely at the mercy of the forces dragging me down. Having to trust in an entity's blind inten...
1.5K 139 7
Don't go, take a breath and stay by my side Open your eyes and say "I was kidding" and look at me and smile We held each tightly, urgently I could st...