Love and Destiny : Pyrrha Nik...

By Beedrill2001

A book of various one shots and scenarios involving Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY and the male reader. More

Before We Start
Teammates to Lovers
Going Out Incognito
M.I.A.
JNPR to the Rescue
Flirting
Just a Dream
Yandere Pyrrha x Male Reader
Training Arc
His Jealousy
Her Jealousy
A Grimm Reunion
Fighting for Control
The Love Letter
Stormy Nights
An Unfortunate Accident
Remembering
Popular Girl
Dance the Night Away
Understood Feelings
Cheater Coco x Male Reader x Pyrrha
Anniversary Gift
The Pumpkin Pete's Challenge
Destinies Intertwined

Champions Clash

804 22 11
By Beedrill2001

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Semblance : Can turn entire body into a rubber-like material.

Now let the story begin.

The crowd roars with excitement as the finals of Mistral's annual fighting competition begins, the competitors being Pyrrha Nikos and her childhood friend/rival [Y/N] [L/N].

Jeez, I can't believe it's already time for me to fight Pyrrha. Winning this isn't gonna be easy, but no matter who wins this, our battle will be a great one.

[Y/N] thinks to himself as he walks into the arena to face her.

Pyrrha : Best of luck to you [Y/N]!

She offers a friendly handshake which he accepts.

[Y/N] : You too Pyrrha. Now let's make this fight one for the ages!

Pyrrha : Right!

Getting into their fighting stances, the announcer then begins the match.

Pyrrha immediately uses her semblance to launch her shield Akoúo̱ at [Y/N], which he ducks under to avoid.

[Y/N] : Missed me!

Pyrrha : Did I?

She smirks as Akoúo̱ comes circling back to [Y/N], which would've hit him in the head if he didn't quickly activate his semblance and use his rubbery arms to catch it.

[Y/N] : Yeah...you did.

I've been smacked by Akoúo̱ so many times in the past that I learned how to counter this move.

Pyrrha : Impressive. Let's see if you can catch this!

The red haired champion launches Miló at her opponent, which he intercepts with his stomach in a cartoony fashion.

[Y/N] : Miló is quite a nice weapon Pyrrha, but I think I'll give it back to you!

He sends the javelin back at her using the elasticity of his stomach, which she uses her semblance to stop in mid air.

[Y/N]'s semblance basically renders both Miló and Akoúo̱ ineffective against him, so I have to rely on my combat skills.

Pyrrha charges at him and delivers a series of punches and kicks, which [Y/N] does a good job of parrying.

When it comes to fighting, Pyrrha and I are equally matched, so this battle will be decided by whoever tires out first.

Using his stretchy arms, [Y/N] takes hold of Pyrrha and throws her, though she quickly gets back up.

[Y/N] : I'm having a lot of fun Pyrrha, how about you?

Pyrrha : I am too. You're definitely the only person who can push me to my limits, but I'm not planning on losing [Y/N].

[Y/N] : Me neither, now show me what you're got Pyrrha!

She nods and picks up her weapons before rushing at him once more.

Timeskip

After a long and thrilling match, Pyrrha emerges the victor with her aura just barely in the red.

The crowd chants Pyrrha's name as she walks over to [Y/N], who is on his knees and panting heavily after their intense fight.

Pyrrha : Are you ok [Y/N]?

She asks him out of worry, to which she gets a thumbs up from her defeated opponent.

[Y/N] : Y-yeah, I just....need a moment to catch my breath. You were awesome today Pyrrha.

Pyrrha blushes slightly from his praise before offering him a hand, which he gladly accepts.

Getting up, [Y/N] wipes the sweat of his forehead and looks at his friend with a smile.

[Y/N] : Thanks. After our match today, I think I'm gonna be sore for a while.

He says jokingly as Pyrrha giggles.

[Y/N] : You're probably about to be swarmed by journalists and fans any minute now, so I'll leave you to that as I go freshen up in the locker room. See ya later champ.

He goes to walk away before she stops him.

Pyrrha : W-wait [Y/N]!

[Y/N] : Hmm? Did you need something Pyrrha?

She looks at him nervously while remembering what her mother told her earlier.

Flashback

Mrs. Nikos : Pyrrha, if you have feelings for [Y/N], why don't you confess to him after the tournament? He's a very handsome young man so you better tell him how you feel before another girl gets him first.

Flashback End

Mom's right. I've been in love with [Y/N] since we started going to Sanctum together. I just hope he returns my feelings.

She takes in deep breath and begins fidgeting with her fingers before speaking.

Pyrrha : Before I tell you this, promise me that we'll keep being friends.

[Y/N] : Of course Pyrrha. You're really starting to worry me here. What's going on?

Pyrrha : S-sorry [Y/N], I swear to you nothing is wrong. I just wanted you to know that I....like you a lot.

[Y/N] : I like you a lot too Pyrrha.

He smiles as she shakes her head as her blush deepens.

Pyrrha : N-no [Y/N], I mean I like you as more than just my friend.

Realization sets in as [Y/N] begins blushing as well.

[Y/N] : O-oh.

Pyrrha : Y-yeah. Now that I told you this....do you.....maybe....like me that way too?

She asks with hope in her eyes as she waits for [Y/N]'s response.

Please say you do.

[Y/N] : Pyrrha....I love you.

Hearing him say that causes Pyrrha to smile wider than she ever has before.

Pyrrha : I love you too [Y/N]!

She hugs him tightly before pulling him into a kiss, which unfortunately catches the eyes of several onlookers.

Fan #1 : Look there! Nikos and [L/N] are kissing!

Fan #2 : Are they a couple?!

[Y/N] : Good grief. Well, I'm not gonna let them ruin our moment. I love you Pyrrha.

Pyrrha : I love you too [Y/N].

The two champions share another brief kiss before having to deal with the incoming flood of questions about their match and newfound relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 31 7
Genshin Impact Oneshots. Title says it all. My drabbles, imagines, scenarios, oneshots - whatever you call them - of the characters of the Genshin Im...
9.6K 250 13
ah, yes. the teenage years of ones life. arguably the most important years. take (y/n) and Ruby for example. both 15, and in love. boyfriend and girl...
6.4K 184 9
Beacon has lost many students over the years, and it always devastates someone. One student, a reclusive fourth-year, knows this far too well. He wan...
155K 3.7K 21
(F/N) (L/N) was created to be the ultimate soldier, a war hero who fought in the fabled Great War of Remnant. Following the end of the war, Mantle sc...