TR SHOTS (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

By kokomelon6969

Oneshot book with Tokyo revenger boys ✨ I don't own anything , everything is owned by the rightful author ???? More

S.S
A.H
Y.S & S.A
A.H
S.S
S.S
S.S
RAN.H
W.I
S.S
W.I
S.S
M.S
M.T
REQUEST
RIN.H
I.K
W.I
VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
V.D-1 S.S
V.D-2 RIN.H
V.D-4 M.T
V.D 5- T.S
V.D 5 P2- T.S
V.D 5 P3- T.S
V.D 6 - A.H
V.D 7- M.S
V.D-9 I.S 🩷
V.D 8 P2- K.HJ
B.D S.S
B.D W.I
B.D T.A
RAN.H
S.H
K.HJ
M.T
RIN.H

V.D-3W.I

613 12 35
By kokomelon6969

Day 3 : sweet like Chocolate

OG Wakasa X fem YN

Has smut too 🚩

"You've never been to heaven,have you?"

Dancer in the dark
< Chase Atlantic >

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|• 0:34
_______________________________________

Imaushi Wakasa.

Some say he's a myth,

Some say no one's ever seen him in flesh.

He still remains a mystery to the police department and crime investigation bureau of Japan. Even the specialised spies have all failed and has returned as only heads to their respective stations with a note saying,

Catch me if you can.

What a sassy man.

The biggest drug dealer and supplier in Japan has been on the run for the past decade or two and is still nowhere near reach, not even a proper sketch of how the man looks like. Japan's top security officer proposed an idea but may fail considering the candidate he had chosen.

From an anonymous tip, it's said that imaushi is meeting up with a strange man at a bar down in kabukicho.

"Yn ln, the star of our performance."

"How sure are you with the plan's success rate?"

"The odds I'd say is...1 out of 100"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Sir, I believe in yn and we have 1 chance. Let's do this"

Yn's head spun as she watched them manhandle her to become a prostitute. She absolutely had no idea on how this thug looked like, WHAT IF HE'S AN OLD MAN AND SHE HAS TO SLEEP WITH HIM. Though, yn felt that name was way too familiar. She couldn't brain the fact that she may have known this person all along.

And as the plan was set to occur, yn took off her wedding ring. It was a tasteless marriage either way and she only did it for the sake of her sister. That disgusting man she calls a husband tried to grope her sister and keep yn as a second wife.

Staring at herself in the mirror, yn saw a foreign woman.

That's not her.

That's not her.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NO.

Touching her cheeks which had layers of makeup and blusher to finish it off, yn didn't think he'd ever find her attractive. Her own husband says that yn can't even get his dick hard even with her giving him a blowjob or habdjob. The amount of condescending words and insults he threw at her every single day made yn believe that she's utterly ugly and not pretty enough to even be fucked for a few seconds of pleasure.

Maybe she was just an ugly woman.

Makeup can't make a pig cute.

Sighing in exhaustion, yn took a deep breath and remembered why she's doing this.

For her mother and sister.

Getting offered a lump of cash for a lifetime settlement meant the job was to do or die.

And that's what exactly she's doing.

Strutting her way out to the club, yn ordered a drink confidently. She knew there were officers in disguise but all she wanted was an evening with peace and anyone to listen to her story. Bottling up 27 years of existing isn't really making it easy to not just end it all.

The makeup did manage to cover her fresh wounds but not the damage it took on her heart. Those hurtful words and sight to her husband fucking other women Infront of her. Yn often thought of leaving him then he threatens her that he'll come back to her her sister instead.

"Fuck men"

Taking a shot of vodka, yn then heard a man yell,

"Bring in the ladies"

Yn heard a coarse voice boom through the crowd. That must be wakasa imaushi. Honestly yn was expecting a tall man not ...a midget. Literally he's only taller than her by 1 centimetres or so. Those eyes...she's seen them somewhere...that body language. Yn knew it was her cue to go and take a sweet spot by him but she didn't. First of all, yn's terrified by him and two, that's wakasa imaushi. What if he pulls up a gun for being goddamn ugly.

And most importantly..

How is a whole nation scared of a short tattooed man??

"You. The black dress, can't understand shit or what?"

This was easy.

This was new too.

Due to the lack of male interaction,yn can't tell that if he's checking her out or judging her with disgust. Imaushi saw yn the moment he entered the bar and had set his target for the night. Raking his eyes up and down yn's figure, those smooth legs and perky breasts which were held tightly by that skimpy dress wasn't doing much to his self control. As much as he wanted to rip that fabric right there and now, he absolutely despised anyone that'd be able to see her that way.

It's not like wakasa hasn't done it in public, but he wanted to taste her in private.

That's new.

Going up further, he licked his lips with lust as yn glared at him. Wakasa felt a sharp poke to his chest,

"Don't you dare eye fuck me,if you want me then properly do it"

"You think you could handle anything,baby?stick out your tongue for me,hmm?"

Stepping closer, he cupped yn by the jaw and smirked at her. Imaushi nearly lost his morals- not like he had any to begin with when yn sucked his thumb while not breaking the eye contact. Slinging his arm around her waist, his hand hot on her skin and sent tingling sensations through yn's body.

"Such a precious little doll, what's your name?"

"Tell me yours first"

"And why's that?"

"Don't you wanna know how your name would sound when I'm screaming it?"

"You're quite the fast learner, meet me in 5 minutes"

And that's how yn ended up in his car backseat while his driver drove them back to his place. From what yn's heard about him, imaushi radiated a totally different vibe. Maybe she's trying to romanticise this interaction because honestly speaking...no one's ever done that to her. No. This morning yn was having breakfast with her mother and now she's going to get her organs rearranged by the most wanted criminal.

He doesn't seem so bad.

Right?

Yn had no speaker or camera on her to ensure that imaushi wouldn't find it and break it in an instant. Escorting her to his luxurious home, yn thought of how rich he was compared to ordinary people. Maybe she could just betray the police and government-

...

"What happened to little miss know it all? Cat got your tongue?"

"It's cold here"

"Of course,that dress covers shit"

He laughed, a sincere sound to her ears as it's been such a long time yn actually unwinded her uptight self. The view from his room was the whole Tokyo city and yn smiled at how beautiful it was. She adores sunsets,sunrises and anything about skies or scenery. It was peaceful up there,with him. Too quiet compared to the environment she grew up in.

"What's your name,doll?"

"Sayaka"

He hummed, lightning up a cigarette as he began smoking by the balcony with yn beside him. For a few minutes, yn forgot why she was there and had tears flowing down her cheeks. Undoing her hair, yn clutched onto her hair tie. It felt relieving to have her hair down than a tight bun or a ponytail.

"Imaushi Wakasa"

"You have pretty eyes,imaushi"

Tilting yn by the chin, wakasa found this woman interesting as she didn't speak alot or had any thoughts either. She was lost in her own battles, his original plan was to fuck her then discard her by morning but he didn't.

Yes.

That night, he kissed her tenderly. From her reactions, he could tell that yn was purely innocent in terms of love making and had little to no experience. Yn braced herself for any form of beatings as he wasn't satisfied by just kissing but what she didn't know was how he enjoyed the taste of her lips. Sticking his tongue inside her mouth, wakasa was gentle enough to undo her top and massage her breast.

A soft moan from yn caused him to stop everything and pull himself together. Yn raked her fingers through his long hair, pulling him hard to let go of her neck. She was panting and had a red hue covering her cheeks.

"Sayaka,let's meet tomorrow night. I'll send my men to your escort-"

"No! I- you can't."

"Why not?"

"Because...if my ..."

"Your husband is one dumb fuck to neglect you, Sayaka"

"How'd you know?"

"Babe,I'm wakasa imaushi. I know shit. let's meet at the bar,same time"

Spending the night by kissing and touching each other, yn got shocked to know that he's taken a liking towards her. What's worse is that, yn kind of figured out where she's seen him.

Batch 1997.

Senior year of highschool.

Black dragon's executive.

Wakasa imaushi was yn's delinquent classmate and her first crush. His appearance had changed throughout the years but those eyes remain the same. The one who walks with yn's first kiss and virginity was that very man who's having her up on his lap after years of no contact. Even back then wakasa told yn they could run away and start a new life together but she cut ties with him and they're back together here.

Oh how she loved him.

She still has his bracelet.

"I'll see ya later,Sayaka"

Kissing her forehead, yn watched him zoom off out of her sight. She gulped at what was in stock for her that morning at the station with bombarding questions about how he looked like and what happened. With yn's help, they managed to get a sketch of wakasa's face. She didn't know if what she did was the right thing or may have betrayed him.

"Good job,ln"

Receiving a bit of payment from the job yn performed, she lost the guilt after seeing the amount and quickly paid her mother's medical bills. Returning home, she saw her sister and mother outside. Her sister glared at yn and pointed to yn's husband who smirked at them both.

"You filthy bitch, where did you go last night"

"I did overtime"

Giving him a short answer, yn hissed in pain when he got a hold of her hair and slammed her to the wall. Yn touched the side of her head and cried seeing blood trickle down, that disgusting man slapped her hard and spat on yn. Yn's mother held back her sister from getting the same treatment, the last thing she needs is to be harassed by him. Yn coughed up blood as she slowly made way to her room.

When her husband had left, yn's sister screamed in frustration.

"I told you to leave him but you don't,yn. You're such a coward"

"I'm doing this for you, Izumi."

Words managed to escape yn as she washed the blood away. Will makeup fix the scars? She groaned remembering that she had to meet up with wakasa in a few hours. The police are already working on a task force to bring him down but yn wanted to go against them.

She's tired of being told what to do.

But...

What are the possibilities that he won't use her either?

What if he knows that that's yn and not a different person?

Exhaling painfully, yn bid them both farewell and went off to her 'overtime'. She did everything in her will to hide the scars and mask out the pain. As Sayaka, yn felt beautiful. But in yn's shoes...she's still the boring,dull woman.

The outfit for tonight was a red satin bodycon dress with her hair down and a bright red lipstick. Yn waited by the spot and got surprised when wakasa came himself instead of his men.

"Stunning"

"You really think so?"

Slipping out of character, yn stepped back when he got off the bike to corner her to the wall. Lifting yn up by the chin, he brushed their lips together,not kissing but teasing her and licking a line on her bottom lip then tugging on it. His hands found their way on her waist and caressed her curvy sides.

"Feel what you do to me,baby"

Lifting one of her legs up his waist and having his knee in between her thighs,yn gasped as she felt him rubbing the hard on. Yn tuned away, unable to maintain his intense gaze and covered her mouth to control the moans and screams. Thrusting once, yn had her head rolling on his shoulder and a wave of pleasure flowing through.

"That's what I want to do to you, Sayaka. All night long, keep you locked up with me forever"

"I'm not a fucking slave, imaushi"

"Save the attitude for sex,let's go"

Grabbing a hold onto her hand, yn had a sense of security and affection from him. Interlinking together, she reviewed the relationship with her trashy husband and ... why's this making her happy? Isn't she cheating on him? God knows how many times that piece of shit has done yn over and made her the problem, blaming her for his behaviour.

Imaushi took notice of yn's appearance, tracing his index finger on her cheek. She hissed and moved back, jerking away from his touch. instincts kicked in and yn braced for an impact but he remained there with a puzzled expression.

"You look pale and thin, do you eat?"

"I-i had no time to eat today"

"What? That husband of yours making you work day and night?"

Fragments of the event in morning flashed through and she can't bring herself to say it to him. Chewing on the inside of her mouth, yn skipped the question and wakasa too understood that it was a sensitive topic. He brought the girl to a cafe in the dark part of town and yn instantly recognised this place.

Her first date.

Year 1998, 9th February.

She had a plaid skirt and a white blouse with a cute ribbon tying her hair in a braid.

Him looking mean and handsome in simple outfits like jeans and a plain tshirt with his gang jacket on top.

Shinichiro would go crazy whenever wakasa runs late to meetings. That memory made her smile as he guided yn by the waist to their favourite spot.

"Sayaka"

"Huh?"

"Are you ready to order?"

"Oh! Uhm...spicy chicken burger and curly fries with a slice of banana peanut butter pie,please"

"Would you like vanilla coke or strawberry milkshake,dear?"

"Strawberry milkshake please"

Politely answering, wakasa laughed at her and ordered a coke for himself. Leaning back, he winked at yn and chatted away about the randomest things. Yn couldn't wrap her mind around how she's going to extract information from this man. He's been nothing but kind to her but...was it a trap? Had he found out that she's with the police? Does he ...remember her?...

"Eat up, you're built like a stick"

"Oh..."

"If you want anything,you just have to ask me, Sayaka."

Playing around with her food, yn processed his words. He did tease her and cracked in a few jokes, talking about his childhood and the black dragon's. Yn smiled at how he was still very fond of shinichiro and admires him. Due to yn wearing a wig, she was sure that wakasa hadn't recognised her yet.

Flipping through the album as they sat on his bedroom floor, yn traced the pictures with a somber expression. They were kissing a few seconds ago, hands going up on each other and yn kind of had the feeling that he was holding himself back.

Why?

"You must've broke many hearts as a young man,wakasa"

"I wasn't interested in anyone"

That topic seemed to be a touchy one since he turned cold to her after that. That night he dropped her off and ghosted her for a full blown week. With what Intel yn had, the police had managed to find his home and the amount of guards he had there. Knowing his whereabouts and timings, yn thought her work was over and that she can get to have peace of mind.

Atleast that's what the officers had told her.

The job was done.

Yet her miserable life wasn't. The same cycle repeating with her husband coming late drunk and beating her, for God's sake she's a police officer and can fight for herself but the traditional morals that were instilled inside her wasn't making it easy for yn to fight back.

Her sister however managed to go to an overseas university with the money yn got from doing 'overtime' , it was more than enough for yn's mother to settle there as well.

As for yn...

"12... it's too early for him to be home"

Mumbling to herself, yn sighed as midnight's became her afternoon and wondered who's the guest knocking at this hour. Her husband usually yells and kicks the door down but this was eerily quiet. Gripping the door knob, yn slowly opened it reveal an uninvited guest.

"Well hello,Sayaka or should I say,yn"

Her eyes widened by the realisation, there he stood wakasa imaushi in all his glory with a sly smirk and a gun.

A gun.

Death doesn't seem half bad compared to the life she was living.

Yn had no time to protest as he pushed past her and dragged her along with him to the small hall. The apartment yn resided in resembled a shoe box - something wakasa thought of but a warm touch to it.

"Aren't you gonna welcome me,babe?"

"I'm...I'm not your babe,wakasa. You should leave"

"Don't you...care about your sister or mother,yn. Tsk tsk"

Clicking his tongue as yn's expression shifted uncomfortably, he took a seat and placed the gun by the table. Gesturing yn to sit across him, she set her vision to the metal scrap between them both. Yn was too engrossed with that thing to realise she had nothing but a simple cotton shirt with a pair of tight shorts.

"What do you want from me,imaushi?"

"Want...what could I possibly want from you,yn? You acted like a slut named Sayaka and seduced me, I'd give it to ya, you're sexy as hell and I could give a flying fuck about your husband. It's only a matter of seconds before you're begging to be taken on this table"

"Are you going to kill me,imaushi? ....please kill me, please"

She couldn't bare to look up at him, a cold sharp object was placed below her chin and yn looked up to see him with the same unbothered expression. His eyes- that very same look- like he wanted to eat her up.

"Why should I,love?"

His voice was calm, cool and raspy as he stood up and took her hands. The very same hands he'd hold after school and kiss them. Wakasa knew it was yn from day 1 at the bar but he let her play along with the plan, it was fun. Wakasa didn't try to contact yn after They parted ways with each other after yn's dad passing and going into bankruptcy. Not a day passed when he's not thinking of her. Their relationship was delicate, he enjoyed her presence.

"You're thin, are you eating,yn?"

"No and please leave-"

"Your husband's busy with women at the bar,won't be home till tomorrow morning"

"What does that have to with anything right now, imaushi? Please leave"

"You're no fun,darling. Don't you have some emphaty for your sister or mother. Don't you think I should punish you for personality theft?"

"..."

Yn remained seated in the chair as he leaned dangerously close,having one hand on her chair and the other on the table, caging her in between his arms. Yn avoided looking into his lazt stare,afraid she might turn into a pool of goo. Which she was already.

What was he expecting anyways?

"Is that bastard beating you,yn?"

"That's none of your concerns"

"Is.he.beating.you."

It sounded more like a threat than a question to yn,before she had mustered up another lousy explanation, he cupped yn's cheeks and examined her face. That's when it striked yn.

SHE'S NOT WEARING ANY MAKEUP.

"One word yn, just one word and I'll have him dead right now"

"Imaushi-its not that simple"

The old wakasa would've let go of this matter, he's let yn slip out of his grasp once. there's nothing that can't make him change his decision about her. Brushing away her hair, yn tried to cover her face from him seeing the little cut marks and tear stains. Going lower he saw a purple mark on her collarbone.

"You should leave, he'll make life more harder for me..."

"I could take your pain,yn. What's stopping you?"

"It's not fair...how can you help someone like me ...I'm not attractive or talented,why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I loved you,yn and I still do. Seeing you at that bar after years made those feelings that I buried for so long come back to me."

*Poof*

The current went out and yn cursed her husband for not paying the bills, he promised to pay- so that's where yn's salary went. He's out buying drinks for other women and here's yn, staying loyal for a man who can't keep it in his pants. Wakasa was silent as she mumbled that was a regular thing, he helped yn set up the candles and sat in silence.

"Do you want anything to eat? I think I have some chocolates from the airport"

Yn asked as she went over to grab the box. Another core memory clicked for them as it brought back a sweet scene.

Year 1998, Valentine's Day.

Black dragon's had a big fight that day and yn just had an argument with wakasa regarding his safety. He doesn't like fighthing with her but those angry faces she made was definitely worth it.

"Shit shit shit!"

Wakasa groaned in pain as he climbed the wall to yn's window and tapped on it, a sleepy yn opened it for him and luckily he caught her in his arms. Chuckling at his drowsy girlfriend, wakasa saw a box of homemade chocolates and a cute envelope. Guilt consumed him as he kissed her forehead making yn stir awake.

"Imaushi! You're hurt, oh my god"

"Shhh princess, it's okay"

"No it's not, you're bleeding."

"Happy Valentine's, princess"

"Happy Valentine's, imaushi "

Kissing and cuddling the night away, he adored yn's cute little gestures and her behaviour of talking notice of even the tiniest bit of change.

She was kind.

She used to be so innocent.

Yn ln was used to be his.

"You're going to get diabetes if you kept saying candies,imaushi"

"Stop it, I only have them every once in a while ..."

Rolling his eyes,wakasa munched on her biscuits and sweets as she watched him. Old habits die hard. As far as she could remember, he hasn't changed the knack for sweet things. The nation's dangerous man is eating chocolates at her house, like a child.

"How ya been,yn? Aside from being hot, you looked gorgeous in those skimpy dresses. I mean, I was down to shoot anyone eyeing you the wrong way"

"Thank you? I've been ...living, you've gotten handsome too except for that tattoo...what the hell is that??"

"Come on,you gotta admit that's sexy "

Throwing his shirt off, wakasa flexed his naked chest to yn and she blushed. Flustered by the action, yn told him to cover himself. Leaning forward, yn had no chance to move away from his tight grip on her waist. The dim apartment became awefully quiet with only their heavy breathing.

She knew this sensation all too well.

Undoing her hair, yn yearned to be wanted and loved by her husband when she had a lover who's willing to burn the world for her.

She's been dancing with the devil,

Like hell is where she wants to be.

Hell is where she is.

"You're beautiful,yn. Can I kiss you, please?"

One kiss won't hurt,right?

The first brush of his lips is soft,warm and light like he's teasing her. Yn moaned without caring who heard, parting her mouth against his to push his lips harder on her until he's devouring her. Wakasa groaned deeply in his throat, tightening his fingers around the back of her neck,and slides his tongue along her bottom lip.

Gripping onto his hair, yn pulled at his loose strands and straddled his lap. His mouth rips away,breathing hard as he placed his other hand to wrap his fingers around the hem of her shirt. Tugging it off, yn shuddered at the chilly breeze hitting her.

Insecure at her breasts size and choice of bra, yn opened her mouth to protest but soon stopped as she saw his expression. Lips parted with wide eyes, as if he's something magnificent. Yn grew shy as he reached back to undo her clasp, slowly she was wearing nothing on-top.

Carrying yn like a princess, wakasa was gentle with yn. Sex with him wasn't bitter,he cared for yn's need and satisfaction, for once yn didn't have to fake an orgasm or touch herself to have some sort of relief. He did leave Marks all over her body but it wasn't like he was talking down about her.

"Love you,baby"

"Good girl"

"Princesses like you deserve to cum"

"Ride it out with me,babe"

"Hold onto me,darling"

Yn deserved sweet.

Sweet , slow love.

Taking each one in his mouth and rocking his hips into her until they were both beyond ready. Wakasa admired the hot mess version of yn he had brought out. Yn's brain melted and she gave herself to him, allowing to claim what's meant for him. Wakasa was the greediest man she's ever known, and he still is. Yn had no idea on which part should see focus, his fingers rubbing and fucking her or his mouth toying her nipples.

Truly... From midnight till dawn, yn melted into his arms.

"I'm sorry, Imaushi"

"We're from different worlds, isn't there a way we can be together?"

"Promise me...that we'll be lovers in our next lives "

"Princess, I'll find you in any form and in any life. You're the only one for me. I love you,yn ln"

"I love you more,imaushi"

Leaving that morning, yn had no contact with him for the next few months. For all she could know, he may have fled the country or changed a new name. What was in stock really challenged her mentally, she can't reject but just trigger away was the man who promised her a better life and walks around with her love and heart.

Here she was,standing Infront of him with a gun to her head. How it ended up here was a long story. Yn had no intentions of killing him, throwing her Bluetooth piece to the ground, yn lowered the gun.

"Imaushi Wakasa...I've loved you for the past 27 years and not once I've regretted it. If there's one thing...you were a perfect man, I wonder... did we ever had a future together? I don't think I can take the life of a man I love"

"Yn...kill me please, I can't do this"

Astounded by his own words, yn smiled with tears as she knew that he'd hate the idea of getting her hands bloodied. Sharing one last kiss, yn gripped the gun in his hand to shoot herself and fell unconscious. Cupping her bleeding body, wakasa too soon got a bullet to his head.

That was the first and last time he ever let his guard down.

Year 2019, 14th February.

Dying in each other's arms, their tragic love story had a full stop. What yn had no awareness about was how much he loved her, carried her with him everyday. That hair piece of yn is something he values so much and has every gift she's given him. Saving each letter she's written for him.

A picture of yn in his wallet.

The white leopard isn't fond of women but yn's an exception.

Bonus :

Final Timeline wakasa.

"Why do keep calling me princess,wakasa??"

Senju asked the dual hair colored man as she was done with that nickname and kids at school were making fun of her. Wakasa looked up lazily from his manga to shrugg his shoulders.

"You remind me of someone,senju"

Heading towards a dessert shop to get haruchiyo's cheesecake, wakasa had a familiar feeling as she saw the waitress. As if he's seen her somewhere.

"Hello,I'm yn ln. I'll be your waitress for the evening....uhm sir, is there anything wrong?"

Yn touched his shoulder in worry as wakasa zoned out for a moment. Senju snickered and teased him,

"Aweee is the old man in love?!"

Dismissing the idea, wakasa did visit the cafe frequently and soon started dating her. Yn too had an unsettling feeling as if she's been experiencing this all over again...

Maybe they were lovers in a different timeline.

"There you are, princess"

"Morning,handsome"

Greeting her husband of 4 years, yn kissed him gingerly and started the day as she always would.

_______________________________________

Kind of forgot chocolates but ...heyy

Hope ya liked this <3

NEXT UP: MITSUYA TAKASHI

HINT: FLUFF!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
388K 8.4K 57
❝Lᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.❞ A ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ. ⚠ Mᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴ...
13.9K 590 7
Spider man goes to russia
318K 4.2K 101
𝟴𝟬𝘀 & 𝟵𝟬𝘀 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗦 ━━━ 80S 'N 90S FACECLAIMS MJSAGB © 2020