ONESHOTS || KTH ||

By actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... More

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Sequel : Love me like I do
Marry Me Or Else
Sincerely Mine
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Red String
Gone
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Letters
Villainess
Self Love
Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
From Here To Eternity
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
White Lies
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Author Of One's Own Romance
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw

Betrothed Love

1.3K 106 52
By actually_aquarius

Walking out of the luxurious car and shutting the door behind with a small thud , YN walked straight to the University . The engine roared off as the car which she came by drove away .

She looked ahead feeling the hard stare on her and was met with the bad boy of the university , Kim Taehyung . He was leaning against his bike in front of the university entrance . His friends surrounded him  . His eyes were already set on her , glaring at her with nothing but hatred .

She looked away from him and walked straight . Her eyes wandered from one corner to another . There wasn't anything amusing to her . Just the everyday views . She greeted the ones who greeted her and smiled at the ones who smiled at her.

YN could see him walking to her with the usual smirk settled on his face . She sighed . This was nothing unusual , most of her working days started like this .

Just when she managed to walk past him , he pulled her to him by her elbow . She sighed , audibly .

Isn't this Choi Jaejun’s little princess ? He said tauntingly . Were you hoping that I wouldn't talk to you ?

Not now Kim . I'm already late . She said looking at her watch . She arrived later than her usual arrival time . And I'm not wishing to hear shits from a brainless kid . A bored expression fixated on her face . Not many were in the entrance . Maybe because the class starts soon or the drama is an everyday thing .

Everyone in the university is aware that both Kim Taehyung and Choi YN don't get well and it is normal to see them bickering to one another , mostly Taehyung .

Who do you think you're calling brainless ? He said, jerking her to his body . His eyebrows squinted together in anger. 

You . It's funny how the almighty Kim Taehyung does have enough time to bicker around people who are ' unworthy ? ' You yourself told me once that I'm unworthy of your time . Then why bother to waste it ? She said breaking out of his grip and walking away from there .

His fist tightened around as he glanced at the girl walking away from him .

Mr Kim , you're 15 minutes late . Mrs Park commented looking at the clock hanged in the classroom. 

Sorry Mrs Park . I won't repeat it anymore . Taehyung said, looking at his Professor .

You better be . She said turning towards the class . Taehyung walked inside, settling on his usual place as he took his books out of the bag . His eyes unconsciously fell on the girl in the far corner . Choi YN . She writes down the notes the Professor is saying .

I hate her .

A girl walked past the crowd carefully as she mumbled ‘ excuse me ’ to everyone who came to her view . Her hand grips on the food tray as she walks to her destination .

Hey ! She said enthusiastically as she sat opposite YN . They eat together in silence.

The hall erupted with loud noise as Taehyung entered . He walked straight to his usual place as his friends followed him. Passing YN , who is avoiding his gaze as she keeps eating , Taehyung knocks the glass down , wetting her dress completely. YN shrieked in annoyance , the water drenching his dress .

Oops . He walked away unfazed .

Giggles erupting in the hall from his fellow followers .

Her friend, who was in shock , stood up to  help YN .

YN didn't waste any time before taking another glass filled with water and splashing the contents on his back .

You b!tch ! He yelled, turning towards her . His whole back was wet with water .

What's going on here ? The voice of a Professor alerted everyone to get back to their former task .

YN , can I ask you something ? Hee Jin started the conversation.  YN hummed as she washed her hands . Her friend , Hee Jin, looked at YN in  the mirror .

It's been almost 4 years since we've known each other and 4 years since I've seen yours and Kim Taehyung's conflict . I’ve seen you both on each other's neck from the first day on campus.  YN met Hee Jin's eyes in the mirror . 

It's just not me , the whole campus knows your rivalry but the reason . They both walked out of the washroom . Till now I didn't pry out but I do wish to know what made you guys fight like this .

It's a long story . YN muttered .

Go on . I'm all ears . Hee Jin’s eyes widened knowing the cold girl was willing to open up to her .

We were friends .

What ? Surprise was an understatement for Hee Jin .

He was my family friend . Our fathers were business partners and we were regular visitors to each other . He was once the sweetest boy . Always kind , caring and had the most lovable demeanor .

What happened , Taehyung ? Why are you crying ? Little Taehyung sniffed , fresh tears brimming his eyes .

YN , she - she . He sniffed once again . The said girl stood beside him with confusion written on her face , watching him crying.  She fell down and her knee … blood . He was wailing .

Ohh let me take a look . The woman said lifting the skirt up of the little YN . It was just a little scrap and little blood patches here and there . Even though it wasn't much of a big hurt , even if it didn't cause much pain to YN , Taehyung felt immense hurt, his heart shattered to pieces imagining worse .

You're joking . Hee Jin said in disbelief.  I can't even imagine him being so sweet . I always pictured him as notorious from birth.

YN chuckled at hearing her . 

Then what made that sweet boy to change into a hideous one ? Hee Jin asked while learning at YN .

At 18 we were even engaged . It was solely our parents decision and it was fine by both of us as we have known each other from childhood onwards . It only lasted for 6 months as my father found out that his father was secretly looting money from us . Soon , our engagement was called off .

His father went to jail but bailed out after 2 months . And Taehyung started to take out his frustration on me. But I find it childish . Taehyung , he is not thinking straight , just siding with his father . Maybe he knew everything from the start .

Taehyung please . YN heard a feminine voice . Her sleepy eyes blinked to adjust the light .

Nuisance . Only 15 minutes ? The library is always the perfect destination for her to sleep before her afternoon class , on days where her best friend isn't present . And today was one of the days where she decided to stay in the library and to take a good nap rather than to be alone .

Is that why you called me here ? Taehyung questioned, his voice thickening with anger.

YN looked through the stacks of book shelves . Is it supposed to be secret ? Is that why they came to the library ? YN decided to stay hidden, not wishing to invade their privacy even though she could hear their conversation from here .

She could hear the girl's sniffing .

Hell with you ! He muttered before dashing out of the library . The door shut with a loud ‘ thud ‘ .

YN leaned on the table , resting her head on her hands . The girl's crying voice lingered in the air . YN could have comforted the girl but decided not to . It must be one of the usual proposals he gets on campus .

Hearing the sound of something tearing , YN stood up to confront the girl   . Before she could get to the girl , she walked away through the door .

The next week at the campus was full of chaos . Everywhere in the campus was a place for gossip . Without any discrimination in gender , everyone indulged in spreading the news . At some point it was also heard by YN. 

The talk was something which shook her to the core.

Apparently , Taehyung r@ped some junior girl .

That was something she wished she never heard .

The car stopped in front of the Kim mansion . There were a few other cars parked there and she could easily assume whose it might be .

Miss , you sure , you don't want me to accompany you ? The driver asked, looking at her through the mirror . His face mirrored with concern.

Yes I'm sure . YN said walking out of  the car to the mansion ahead of her .

The door opened from inside , after she knocked , revealing a familiar face , which has aged with years . The woman's eyes dilated with recognition while her lips formed her usual warm smile .

Ms YN !

Ahjumma , How have you been ?

Good . The woman smiled . What brings you here ?

I wish to speak with Kim Taehyung . YN replied.

I'm afraid that you can't , at least for now . There's an event going inside . The woman's face was saddened .

It's related to that matter . That's why I must speak to him.  The woman stepped , allowing her to walk inside .

What brings Choi YN here ? As much as we remember we don't have any business with them  . Mr Kim said looking at YN .

Everyone had a surprised look on their face seeing their business rival’s daughter in their house . Snapping out of the shock , Mrs Kim passed a smile to her . Her eyes met with Taehyung . His usual smug face fell off . He looked really pathetic to her .

His eyes were red and swollen , his lips busted and a handprint on his left cheek .

YN looked around , to the opposite of Kims , seated the ‘ rumored victim ’ and her parents on both sides .

The victim's parents were against the idea of any kind of settlement being placed by the Kim family.  As for them , their daughter's dignity can't be bought by how much money Kim family had .

No matter how much Taehyung confessed that he didn't do anything to the girl  . No one was ready to believe anything from him . At last Mr Kim decided to get them engaged .

I'm not here as Choi YN but as YN , a classmate of Taehyung . I wish to speak a few words regarding the rumor going around . It was rumored that last 30th noon , Taehyung had raped this girl , in the university library , when no one was around . But unfortunately , I happened to be there . As much as I remember , nothing happened there other than Taehyung yelling at the girl . She said with confidence .

The room fell in silence. She could hear the wobbling voice of the girl . No no . Y-you weren't there .

And you all must have forgotten because of the ungroundable rumor. There are surveillance cameras in the library . YN bowed before walking away .

The yelling continued to lower the more she walked away.

She was pulled back with a great force and was met with Taehyung .

Why-why did you do that ? He stuttered .

Ohh ! Was I supposed not to do it ? YN looked at him confused .

Thank you . Thank you . He pulled her to his chest . She shrieked in annoyance as she tried to push him off . But he only tightened his hold around her.  She could feel her shoulder getting wet with his tears. 

Walking inside the loud classroom , her vision met with Taehyung sitting beside her usual place . Ignoring him , she walked to an empty place in the corner and sat there , followed by Taehyung . She turned her head watching him taking a seat beside her . She sighed frustratingly .

What's gotten into you ? She asked, staring at him.  She could feel her classmates' eyes at them . Not answering her back he was smiling at her .

Supporting his face on his hands , he leaned forward.  His eyes staring at her with the same smile adorning his lips .

I thought you hated me . He deadpanned.

I still hate you .

But I don't . She glanced back at him with furrowed eyebrows .

I don't hate you .

Here . Taehyung said keeping the chocolate milk carton in front of YN before sitting beside her , keeping his lunch box on the table.  Other students in the cafeteria gawked at the scene before them as it's not like everyday they get to see Kim Taehyung behaving like this with his sole enemy , Choi YN .

I do hope that you like this , just like in our childhood . YN slammed the chopsticks down at the table , before getting up and walking away . Her jaw clenched. His change of behavior irks her.

Taehyung looked at the way she just walked away . He turned back, turning his attention to the girl sitting opposite to him . Her best friend , Hee Jin . Taehyung passed an awkward smile at the surprised girl .

I love you YN . I love you . Taehyung confessed , his eyes brimming with affection .

YN looked away . Being on the rooftop gives  the wind access to sway their hairs with gentle breeze .

YN—.  She signaled him to stop .

I don't know why you're behaving like this Taehyung. 

I'm not behaving , YN . I truly love you .

Love ? She scoffed .

Yes.  You love me too . I can feel it . He said taking her both hands in his .

What nonsense are you sprouting Taehyung ? She pulled back her hands from his. 

It's true YN . You love me . You are just confused . Hurt flashing his features when she pulled her hands.  I know you love me . He said in his low yet deep voice . Otherwise you wouldn't have helped me , someone you hate .

Hearing this YN looked back at him . Realization hit her . He is misunderstanding her act of help with love.

Whatever I did was out of humanity . I did what I had to.  I just wanted to bring the truth out . She said, staring right at him . I would have done the same even if there was someone else in your place . Her words were sharp just like a knife. 

There was a moment of silence , Taehyung talked .

His facial expression completely changed . His goody face was no longer present .

So….you would have done this to anyone , right ? That means I'm no one special to you….. His fist tightened .

He pulled her to his chest . His one hand gripped her jaw tightly while his other hand wrapped around her waist .

You love me YN . You have to ! Because you belong to me and I'll make sure you have no one other than me to lean on.

Remember ? You are betrothed to be mine and it will remain the same.

Come in . A deep voice resonated from the other side as Taehyung opened the door to the study. 

Yes, Taehyung . His father acknowledged . Mr Kim stared back at his son .

I want Choi YN . That's the only words he uttered as he stared back at his father . His father smiled hearing him .

Do what your heart wishes for . His father replied . With a sadistic smile displayed on his lips Taehyung bowed at his father respectfully .

Mr Kim smiled with admiration watching his son walking out of the room .

My son is on the right track . A smirk forming on his lips . I always had my eyes set on Chois’ empire . Who knew I'll get my hands on it this fast ? He chuckled .

Walking down the cold stairs barefooted , with a thumping heart , YN gripped the railing tightly . She was sure someone had intruded their house .

Robbers ? Where are the securities ? Why aren't they on guard ? Maids must have returned to their quarters but they must have heard the commotion .

She was woken up hearing some odd noises from their house . A loud cry of plea, some snapping sounds .

She doesn't know what's happening ?

There wasn't a single light inside the house to illuminate the surroundings . Even without any light source , she could sense the front door of their house wide open .

With shaky hands she switched on the light .

Ahhhh……!! A loud ugly shriek left her mouth. Her body became numb . Her mind froze up . She felt her throat tightening up . And at last , she felt nauseous  . She could feel whatever she ate a few hours ago coming up .

They were no more . She could sense that. Her parents . They were with her just a few hours ago . Were ! What an odd statement .

They were alive and breathing a few minutes ago but not anymore. Their eyes are now closed . Blood gushing out of the stabbed wounds . With the passing seconds their body becomes numb .

No ! She wanted to scream . No they are not dead. But couldn't as the reality stared down at her with a mocking smile.

Her body was still numb . She couldn't voice out anything . Her voice lost as she stared at her parents' lifeless body with teary eyes .

She flinched when she felt someone snaking their hands around her waist . Back hugging her . He turned her around.

Sorry did I wake you up , love ? His deep voice resonated in the room . Her whole body was shaking . He cupped her right cheek . Wetness . She felt his wet hand on her cheek .

I'm sorry . He apologized. He took back his hand as soon as realization hit him . I'm sorry . I'm sorry . His eyes softened but the smile still remained on his lips .

I'm sorry . I didn't intend to get your parents blood on your skin . Taehyung wiped the crimson red off her cheeks .

THE END

You have become my obsession , of which I'll never tire . You asked me if I feel , and I do . Only when I'm with you .

________________________________________

This storyline is from abhaytomar973 . First of all sorry for the late update.  Thank you for requesting. Hope you will enjoy it .

Thank you (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 419 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...
fantasy By K

Fanfiction

232K 2.9K 26
[{ BTS ONE SHOTS }] Behold! My tannie boy fantasies! 。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚☆ - mature themes - explicit language - sexual situations - READ THE TAGS! - A...
1.8K 229 8
One-shot book time! I will publish oneshots on each members birthday as a small gift for them. There will be no smuts. I only write romance. So, thi...
1.1K 27 22
some short stories or oneshots of taekook love stories ( sometimes taekookV will also be there and yeah if you have a idea about a story and want me...