HARD LOVE

By Taekook_heavenly

This is the another tale of love story featuring none other than two sweetest Duo bubbly, extremely heavenly... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: Beloved
ch 2: RETURNING
ch: 3 COLLIDE
ch: REVENGE
ch: 4 RUBATOSIS
ch: 5 DEAL
REDAMANCY : returning love
REDAMANCY (2nd)
SYMPHONY
EROS
ch: EROTOMANIA
ch: AGASTOPIA
PRELUDE
Ch : LUDE
THE EVENT
LIMERENCE

AFFIANCING

197 5 2
By Taekook_heavenly

"

Love is heavy and light,
bright and dark ,
hot and cold,
sick and healthy,
asleep and awake-
it's everything except what it is ! "

Cards were distributed , the news spread like wildfire in all medias , global businessman were invited before handedly,... the d-day was near ..inspite of the whelve both the victims were creating.

Well why ; there should not be buzz ...when there was wedding going to happen between the two richest white collars of korea .The decorations and pre wedding preparations began from three days before ..though soon to get married couple were Hella disinterested in all these ...

One went to spent all alone time in his penthouse situated on outskirt , while the other one tried to distract himself by managing his new CEO post.

........

And today is the d- day , where from the six in the morning the media has started gathering,  they don't want to miss anything..as it was the wedding for open showoff ...

Both the family thought as the rumours began from media ..so let them only collect the already spilt tea , ..in thought of this big channels were invited too .
So that this marriage information should reach to every corner of the world .

.
.
.

.
.

.
.

"Ahh it's so frustrating jiminaah ..I am going to get married ..and with that man who don't have feelings for me ..moreover he hates me " Taehyung who was sitting on thier assigned room of the biggest hotel of korea which belongs to none other than jeons , intrigued to his friend.

"Well don't worry take it as opportunity, as I said before ..its just for six months"
Jimin tried to calm down his soulmate .
"Well what if you , only fall in love and refused to break off Haa haa it will be so fun" Jimin teased his friend while laughing aloud ...

"Sure ...I will fall for that man who might already be having four wives or husbands at his home ,, shit ! You don't know how jeon is ...com'on..now get me ready ...I wanna get some good pics as indeed my mom has spent dollars ...for this drama " Taehyung took his clothes and moved to washroom .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkook let's go , father has rung the first bell , groom is being called ..."
Jin Jungkook's cousin brother more like his bestest hyung with motherly warmth, came to call his younger one .

Jungkook turned happily when he heard jins voice ,
"I thought you won't be coming! , well don't worry it's not real marriage it's just a contract "
Well , jin is here after four years,
"Stop with this excuse kook-- ..whether contract or not it's still your wedding..and I can't miss that...so shall we proceed" ..
Jin held Jungkook's tattooed wrist on his and wrapped them ..leading the boy on his destination..that is aisle .

"Therefore what God has joined together,  let no one separate "

Cirrus light cloud , decorated the  cerulean sky with thier morning hue,
The wedding decorations were  incredibly beautiful,  it's devastingly,  ineffable , empowering all the enchanting, beuritching natural beauty .

The dust is whispering again and all about is parched of light .

Ranunculus roseace,  Hydrangea peach and tiger Lilly  fixed in threes as per the rituals of catholics...  middle one was big while two flowers denoting the couple was smaller as compare to the middle one , adoring the picturesque weather ripping the delightful sight .

Seats were arranged both the side leaving the middle path , Pool present behind the aisle was another victory for the decorations..along with ducks floating in the pool .

Screaming wealth was got more enhanced when it was announced that the hotel infront and ground  area belongs to JEONS only .

" And here I welcome our handsome groom , please welcome him " the host of the day Eunwoo announced with delighted smile .

And here came JEON JUNGKOOK  one of the flower from the two .

Black suit with silver shining earrings,  hair parched back blessings the guest with his bare forehead , was the grooms attire ...the dress was made to be worn by jungkook only .

Brown and bold ..yet rich and deep
With Various shades are the browns to carve ..
Romantic and stunning with the power they hold ...is a secret to be told...
Was the jeons eyes gasping at the flock ..

Jungkook stood with silent eyes beside the priest( father) and few before rituals started ..crowd and media were hushing..few were drooling on somebody else's going to be husband .

" please bring another groom it's been the holy time " father again gained all the attention towards himself .

Music changed , the weather became more glorious , welcoming the another flower . Crowd became silent , and got bewildered after seeing the petite figure walking down on aisle hands wrapped with Mr kim hyungshik.

No he can't be real :  plane white net tugged collar top with the satin sexy shirt , blonde hair was dessert to the eyes , those red cherry glossed shiny thin lips  were crime for that scenes also for many hearts , that long pin threaded earrings was glamour .
And talk about eyes ...were poetry ..

Those lobelial blur eyes ..were the most beautiful of all..
With a colour so full and pure ..
But what many know ..
When shown in light , these eyes are a sight ..

Well something lack from that beauty..and that was his angelic , bashful smile.

Jungkook was glued to that same position,  his neck can twitch  if he goes for same position..like till the time the beauty has entered the CEO'S eyes has not left his single sight ...

" Wow...why that angel is coming so ..so ..so close to me ...Is he even real "
Jungkook's eyes moved when he heard ..Mr kims voice loud enough.

"This time I am trading with my life ...
Son , please don't get his heart wounded ..please respect my son if you can't love "
Mr.kim hyungshik whispered with teary tone ...only to get heard by jungkook and taehyung.

By that Mr. Kim did the best thing .....he slowly landed those soft, winsome, creepy hands to it's right owner .

As our hands touched ...my heart felt the butterflies .

Jungkook held the beauty's hands tightly,  which took taehyung, ..he for the first time as he entered looked towards his soon to be husband..and yes ...he froze ..he just has to witness how charming and dashing aura evolve from
   JEON JUNGKOOK.

" Please put these rings and repeat "
Priest took back the attention from both the couples .

Jungkook repeated -
With this Ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

And both the boys put the respective rings on each other's finger .
The broad one matched with jungkook's personality..while the thin and elegant one highlighted taehyung's long fingers more eloquently.

Taehyung's eyes twinkled towards jungkook again,  as he stole the gaze ...from the man who was busy reading what priest said.

"Now we gonna ..proceed towards the holy..vows kindly speak aloud -"
With the father's command .

Jungkook proceeded towards
" I,  JEON JUNGKOOK  take you, KIM TAEHYUNG , to be my lawfully wedded husband , to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Guest sitting infront clapped after jungkook completed his vows ..now it's was taehyung's chance.

Taehyung's inhaled a good amount of breath ...he too went along  -
"I, Kim Taehyung  take you jeon jungkook  to be my lawfully wedded husband  to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

" With this we came to end of the Holy vow ..May God of marriage bless this couple ...and you two can kiss ..and complete the rituals ..AMEN " Father commanded.

A chill in the air seeps through thier skin ..as they heard the word " kiss"

Jungkook took the first step towards the beauty..while taehyung's  eyes flickered with uneasiness..jungkook snaked his broad hands on the petite waist ..taking the beauty standing infront in shock !

" d--don't come too close .." Taehyung whispered swiftly by now locking his eyes with the dark one .

"We have already came ...much closer than you wanted ..so just go with the flow" Jungkook spoke on taehyung's lips ..by now thier faces are inseparably close ...each other's breath getting mixed ...making jungkook more giddy with that special strawberry fragrance oozing out from blonde's lips .

With that jungkook put his pierced lips with the thin and soft ones ....both let the lips stay at the same position for few seconds ...taehyung has closed his eyes by now ..surrendering himself to the man infront of him , holding him tightly.

And in a mere second ...jungkook pulled out only taehyung knew it was peck not a kiss but flock sitting infront started clapping, laughing,  celebrating .

" you kissed me ..and left me in the dark like an eclipse "
Taehyung's heart was shouting these phrases ...he was still only looking towards jungkook with watery eyes .....for few it was just a drama as life is a stage, for few it was just a kiss , for few physical intimation is need ...but whom should taehyung tell that ...first kiss from his love was his emotion.

I officially declare you two as lawfully, god bestowed wedded couple ..I have not seen somebody more beautiful and pure like you two ..May God keep this bond till eternity " father blessed the couple and moved on .

"Congratulations guys ..please congratulate our couple and moved towards the reception hall ..."
Kim Yuna came elegantly and hugged the couple ...meanwhile obliging the guest to attend  the after wedding dine out too .

" Yes let's move towards the reception hall...thier friends make your newly wedded couple get ready for reception "
Jeon junghoon too hugged the couple and proceeded towards the decided arena for after party along with his high elite class businessman..who too came .

"I am so happy to see you taehyung..you are looking immensely beautiful ..hope to meet you soon" jeon somi kissed taehyung's forehead and moved along with his husband.

Leaving the couple alone in the ground.

Jungkook smirked towards taehyung..for God knows why ...leaving taehyung fill with anger ..he tusked jungkook and left the place sassily..to get ready for the another episode.
Making jungkook chuckle at the scared but pretending to be bold boy.

With this the wedding went well ...with the air has teeth and time to spare, ...and giving warmth beside a crackling fire while biting north winds blow .

It was the perfect union of two imperfect people,  sustained by one perfect saviour .

"So they are no longer two , but one "

            To be continued ........

Sorry for late update as my practical exams are here but , ...be glued to the story ...

Now it will be more romantic ....and yess add your favourite song which you want. With this mood ..

Do tell me how was the card ..cause I made that 😅....

And yes sorry for mistakes if any...

Thanks

#taekookforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 2.6K 31
A taekook fanfiction where.... Jeon Jungkook a rich and famous CEO in Seoul he cold heartless and rude person... He lives with his parents and brothe...
337K 18.7K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
421K 24K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
39.3K 915 29
A story full of ups and downs... "Welcome to Hell KOOKIE " 😈 "Why...hyung...why"🥺 An egoistic person who can show you living hell if you hurted his...