𝙎𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚 | 𝒜𝓁𝒶...

By jopoly_

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐪𝐮�... More

𝒟𝐸𝐵𝒰𝒯
1┊͙𝐸𝒩𝒥𝒪𝒴 𝐼𝒯
2 | 𝑀𝐸𝐿𝒯𝐼𝒩G
3 | 𝒟𝒪𝒩'𝒯 𝐵𝐿𝐼𝒩𝒦
4 | 𝐹𝒜𝐿𝐿𝐼𝒩𝒢 𝐵𝐸𝐻𝐼𝒩𝒟
5 | 𝒜𝑅𝒪𝒰𝒩𝒟 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝒩𝒢𝐸𝑅
7 | 𝒢𝒪𝐵𝒮𝑀𝒜𝒞𝒦𝐸𝒟 𝒢𝒰𝑀𝐵𝒪
8 | 𝐸𝒴𝐸𝒮 𝒯𝒪 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝒪𝒰𝐿
9 | 𝐵𝐼𝒯𝒯𝐸𝑅𝒮𝒲𝐸𝐸𝒯
10 | 𝒮𝐼𝐿𝐸𝒩𝒯
11 | 𝑀𝐼𝑅𝒜𝒞𝐿𝐸
12 | 𝒮𝐼𝒟𝐸 𝐵𝒴 𝒮𝐼𝒟𝐸
13| 𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒟𝒰𝒮𝒯
14 | 𝑀𝒴 𝑀𝒰𝒮𝐸

6 | 𝐵𝒪𝐿𝒟 𝒱𝐼𝒮𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅

542 38 1
By jopoly_

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

To think it would take 1.5 hours to commute from the hotel to her store, is insanity. She carefully slipped inside and managed to reach to the top floor: her office. The walls were windows, showing a stretching view of Pentagram city and all its obscurity. In the center of the room was circle desk that had wooden carvings along it, the farthest wall having a vast sewing station lined with yarn, and little trinkets of [F/c] scattering the place.

That's where she saw her new secretary, Shilo. AKA: Nilo's older sister. She was also an imp, scrumptiously gorgeous and tall, but her facial expressions could use some work as she never seemed to use any, always a stolid face. She was suited in a white off shoulder sweater, gray flared dress pants, black heels, and her black and curly hair was tied into a high ponytail.

They've been acquainted with each other for years, ever since [Y/n] hired Nilo as a prop prostitute. And without saying it to each other, they were both comforted at the fact they can rely on each other. It was only now that [Y/n] had organized her as her secretary, since work had been piling up since she transferred to the Pride Ring.

"Miss [Y/n], you're late." She pushed her oval shaped glasses up her red nose. "That's unlike you."

"I'm so sorry darling, I ran into some psycho this morning." She was referring to Alastor of course.

The secretary rose a brow but didn't push further. She pulled out her clipboard and flipped up and down through the pages.

"For your daily briefing," Shilo set a cup of [favorite drink] on her boss's work desk as she comfortably sat in her chair and looked at a copy of the papers she had.

"We secured the building and had a witch come in to cast a spell to ensure no Voxtech devices can work in here." She flipped to another page as her boss nodded.

"You also have 53 personal commissions from the people in the Pride Ring alone, and 26 from the Lust Ring. A total of 79 commissions. With one special commission. " A groan resounded from the doll as she went on.

"There is also an overlord that has requested a meeting with you at 10AM, right when the building opens up." She rose a brow at this.

"And which overlord would that be?"

"...Valentino. From the Vees." Shilo said with a drop of sweat on her forehead. Another groan from [Y/n] as she took a sip of her drink. Then an idea crawled into her mind, as a smirk found its way to her face.

"Tell him I'll accept his request only if he wants to strike a deal." Shilo nodded as she exited the office, the clicking of her heels diminishing as she walked away.

As quiet as it was, her mind buzzed with ideas while looking at the stack of commissions on her desk. She sighed as she waltzed over to her working station that was decorated with various rolls of fabric designs, needles, thread, and a white sewing machine. She quickly sketched a design on her papers before getting to work.

She took a white ball of yarn and unraveled it as she slurped it up like noodles. She did this for about an hour before she finally called it quits and turned on her sewing machine. She slightly parted her lips as the now glowing white thread situated themselves into the machine.

The beaming threads had been woven into fabrics, but now slowly dimming.

'God this is so tiring...'

She continued to focus on her work, her throat progressively becoming more dry as the yarn slipped through her body. A special commission had always been the most draining, it required the souls she's eaten, and her significant power that makes the thread glow bright.

Special commissions could be submitted only by writing a personal letter to her. Besides its demanding price, it's materials could only be produced by none other than [Y/n]'s body, a miracle. The material of protection: Angelic thread.

As time passed, she lost count of how long she's been creating this halter top, and suddenly a knock was heard on her office door.

She quickly cut the thread with her teeth and swallowed the remaining. Standing up and strutting to open the door, she turned the golden door knob and suddenly she was greeted with the smell of a rancid smoke.

She quickly wafted away the red substance away from her face with a cough, as a tall figure sashayed in with a red coat dangling from his shoulders, a black and white fur trimmings, a top hat with stripes and hearts, and a gleaming red smile with a golden tooth.

She was met with yet again, red eyes.

"Darling! It's an honor to meet you, Miss Saccharine." His accented voice suddenly broke the silence.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"I'm Valentino. From the Vees? You kinda upset Velvette but that doesn't matter to me in the slightest." He kicked the doors of the office shut as [Y/n] backed away from him while he only stepped closer, a trail of red smoke following behind.

"So then why exactly did you want an appointment with me?" She was backed into her desk chair, setting her palms down on the desk with a 'clink!'

The overlord sat down on the chair across of her with a hum and a blow of his smoke.

"How did you manage to leave this horrendous place?"

'Straight to the point, I see.' She thought bitterly while her expression slightly twitched.

"I don't disclose that information to you people."

"But what if I offered you a soul?"

She looked him dead in the eyes while his grin grew.

"Yours?"

"No, heavens no." He swatted his hand in the air. "There's a rather powerful overlord on the eastern side of the Pentagon who is desperately trying to keep his position."

"And I take that he'd make a deal?"

"Oh, absolutely." He smirked while setting his head onto his palm. "Now that I've given you intel, why don't you give me a bit of tea, hm?"

"And you go run and tell your little mouse who thinks she can compete with me? No thanks." He laughed boisterously as the smoke pooled out of his mouth.

"I can swear on my soul that I won't tell Velvette." He slid over a contract where the paper was a yellowish tint. The words on it were written in print but she didn't bother to even look at it.

"How exactly did you know I'm not a hellborn?" Her eyes squinted at the moth demon in front of her as she took the paper and slowly ripped it into pieces. His smile didn't falter.

"Isn't it obvious? You're not even a species amongst the hellborns. Not only that, your secretary is an imp. Imps never get along with us sinners." His tone was rather defensive and sassy, swishing his hands while talking.

"And why would you of all people, want to leave the place where you have the most power?" She asked. His eyes widened while he chuckled. She was so quick to figure out why he wanted to know about the Lust Ring.

"I have a little secret for you." He started "I'm quite jealous of your freedom."

"Sinners here are always manacled by some kind of restraints. Deals, burdens, or even relationships." Another puff of smoke escaped his lips.

"I want—no, I need to escape this dreadful conduit to truly become satisfied."

"I can tell you now, the Lust Ring wouldn't want a miscreant like you amongst them." She frowned.

"It's hell, darling. Being absolutely wretched is the whole purpose of this place." His words suddenly made her think back to Charlie. Oh the pure little thing would give nothing less than the sky to her people, and it made a growing guilt in her chest.

Guilt, knowing these people are too hopeless to even look up to see the great sky she'd sacrifice her life to give.

"Being cruel will never help you." She slowly stood up with a sigh and pushing her chair back with a squeak. "Mr. Valentino, I'll politely ask you to leave. I have a building to open up." Her monotone voice was something he didn't want to hear. He quickly stood up as well, looming over her as a way to corner her into her desk.

"You're amusing, Miss Saccharine. But I still need an answer."

"And I won't give you one."

'clink!'

For the first time in ages. Valentino felt a gut wrenching fear in his stomach. In between his eyes was a gleaming white gun that was loaded and cocked. The woman's finger was almost eagerly set on the trigger as her beady eyes looked at his.

Once so calm and collected, her appearance was a pure hoax, and the overlord quickly realized it. She giggled and shook like a jingle bell while staring at his helpless expression, watching the way the sweat trickled down his cheeks and his smirk fell into a gaping mouth.

In this moment, his power, his charisma, or threats could do absolutely nothing.

"Is that-"

"Oh, I'll be happy to answer this question." A disquiet smile spread across her face, a mortifying aura behind her.

"Yes, it's an Angelic revolver. One of a kind in fact."

Her smile was growing so much her gums started to show under her lips. Ever so slightly, he saw and heard a crack on her cheeks the way her porcelain face strained, unable to contain her excitement.

"If I let you go, you won't come to my territory, won't tell Velvette about me, and most importantly," she shoved the gun's barrel deeper into his face, the almost frighteningly cold metal against his purple skin.

"You won't tell a soul about my origins."

With every demand she inched closer to his face, feeling her cold breath against his hot face. "And if you so happen to tell anybody..."

"I'll make sure to hang your mangled body up on the front of my store to make it clear that a little insect like you was at my mercy."

"Alastor, wait!" The blonde demon reached her hand out to the stomping deer demon.

He was livid.

A feeling of static tingled her skin every time she attempted to physically get close to him, and a ringing in her ears just wouldn't pause. The radio host didn't say anything, his smile so wide yet so pinched, he couldn't afford to let it slip by talking about how vexed he was.

It was when he entered the lobby the whole staff seemed to feel his murderous ambience that followed him.

Angel Dust, lounging on the couch, looked over to Husk with a raised brow. The cat only shrugged in response while returning his attention back to the overlord. Niffty watched from a hole in the wall in curiosity, but excited to see what's got the deer in headlights. And Vaggie who warily watched Alastor's figure, ready to conjure up her spear any second.

"Alastor, please tell me what happened!" Charlie yelled once again, a bit louder than usual. This time, he complied and took a pause in his steps while literally snapping his head to her worried expression.

"That new guest of ours, is quite an interesting character, isn't she Charlotte?" He narrowed his eyes st the shorter woman, who sweat dropped.

"Yes...?" She furrowed her eyebrows while twiddling her thumbs.

"And would you say that she's bold?"

"Well...I remember her being really ambitious?"

"Ah, I guess that's fitting." His eye twitched while swinging his staff to be set behind his back.

"Did...something happen...?" She awkwardly pointed to his agitated expression.

"Absolutely nothing deary!" He frenziedly laughed, bobbing his head with every hiccup in his staticky voice. The whole staff thought he had finally lost it, and he really had.

"I will be occupied this afternoon. Don't go after me."

And with that, he had slammed the door behind him while venturing out into the city. Charlie and the rest of the staff was left stunned as they watched his figure disappear into the horizon.

"Uh, babe? Did [Y/n] do something?" Vaggie had softly cupped her shoulder as her girlfriend looked rather helpless.

"I don't know! I would think [Y/n] and Alastor would get along." She pouted in defeat while looking back at the rest of the staff, who seemed just as confused as she was.

"What's the history between you to anyway?" Angel asked with his accent while pointing at Charlie who sighed.

"Well, back when I was only 109 years old, my dad decided it was best I get a nanny." The princess started while sitting herself down in the couch with Vaggie by her side. "Asmodeus immediately came to my dad, offering [Y/n] as a participant, she qualified, and she got along with my dad, so he hired her."

"She made me clothes, made me the best food, and she even taught me how to use my powers a bit." She softly smiled at the memories. "Even though she was so kind to me, I remember she made it clear not everybody got the treatment I received..."

"Ohhh! Was she violent!?"

Niffty's voice rang right next to her ear making her jump. The little cyclops grinned with a child like wonder while intently listening to the story.

"I wouldn't wanna use the word violent..." she puffed her cheeks while trying to think of a nicer word. "More like, very overprotective."

"So... basically violent." Angel added in. Charlie sheepishly nodded.

"I stayed in the Lust Ring for only a couple years, but it didn't take long to figure out that, besides Asmodeus the deadly sin, she controlled the Lust Ring and its affairs." She paused while twiddling her thumbs one again.

"Actually, I remember one time an overlord asked for my number while she was at a meeting. And when I told her about it, she executed him."

"Wait, executed?"

"Yep." She awkwardly said while avoiding anybody's eye contact.

"CHARLIE WHAT FHE FUCK-"

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Sister shilo <3
this chapter lowkey sucks but its okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.2K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...
11.6K 245 8
Tw: suicide, self harm, sexual activities, drugs, alcohol, sexual assault and basically just everything you should be expecting from Hazbin Hotel Thi...
7.5K 264 3
❝𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙄𝙏 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙎, 𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏.❞ ⮑ 𝘠𝘶𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩...
75.5K 2.3K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...