"POSSESSION" II JJK X THV II...

By Its_Gucci_Prince

The whole campus knew how Jeon Jungkook, the most feared and popular guy, hated Kim Taehyung, the introvert l... More

1. I see you
2. Safe place
3. The family dinner
Notes
5. It's a date......or not
6. Friends?
7. The Turning Point
8. Worthless
9. The Graduation Night
10. Because I

4. Rain and Fight

548 20 7
By Its_Gucci_Prince

In the dimly lit midnight alley, rain cascaded down, casting a haunting glow on the cobblestone ground.

The air was thick with tension as a circle of onlookers, shrouded in shadows, cheered sporadically.

Two figures, battered and soaked, faced each other.

The streetlamp flickered, revealing their tattered clothing and bloodied faces as they circled each other, raindrops tracing a chaotic pattern down their exhausted bodies.

The distant thunder echoed the intensity of the moment as the crowd's cheers intensified with each exchange of blows.

A flash of lightning illuminated the alley, exposing raindrops cascading down Jungkook's raven hair as he moved with a fluid grace, clad in a black half-sleeve jacket that clung to his lean, muscular body.

His gloved fists were a blur as he unleashed a torrent of frustration and anger.

Despite the blood trickling down his face, Jungkook continued to dominate.

Spectators, their faces half-hidden in the shadows, shouted encouragement and placed bets on the relentless fighter.

Jungkook's opponent, battered and bewildered, struggled to match his intensity. Each punch and kick seemed to be an outlet for the pent-up emotions that haunted him.

Suddenly, a lightning-fast counter from his opponent caught Jungkook off guard.

A hush fell over the alley as he staggered back, momentarily knocked out.

Rain poured down as Jungkook struggled to stand, his soaked clothes clinging to his body.

The crowd huddled in the shadows, murmuring with disappointment as he lay still on the wet pavement. The guy he was fighting smirked triumphantly, towering over him.

Seconds felt like eternity until Jungkook's eyes flickered open.

Annoyance burned in his gaze.

With swift agility, he dodged the next attack, rolling to his feet. The atmosphere shifted as he launched a counterattack, delivering precise strikes that echoed through the alley.

Gasps from the onlookers replaced disappointment, excitement rising.

As the final blow connected, the other guy crumpled to the wet pavement, unconscious.

Cheers erupted from the spectators who had placed their bets on Jungkook, the sound mingling with the relentless patter of rain.

Jungkook stood victorious, chest heaving, rain-soaked and bruised, but undefeated.

The organizer approached, a sly grin on his face, counting out the winnings.

He hold out a wad of cash. "Well done, Jungkook. You earned this," 

Jungkook snatched the money without a word. Despite the victory, he was bruised and battered. Raindrops mixed with the blood trickling down his face.

The organizer leaned in, a subtle menace in his voice.

"There's another opportunity, a bigger fight," he whispered. "More danger, more risk, but the reward is bigger than ever too. Are you in?"

Jungkook, still catching his breath, avoided a direct answer. "I'll think about it," he replied vaguely.

The organizer's voice sliced through the rain-soaked air, a taunting reminder of what could be.

"It's a rare opportunity, Jungkook," the organizer called out, his voice dripping with persuasion. "Don't let it slip away. You won't find a better deal than this."

Jungkook said nothing.

Rain-soaked and bruised, he continued to walk away, ignoring the pain in his battered body.

In the murky shadows of the midnight rain, Jungkook's figure cut through the darkness like a lone wolf.

With each step, he struggled to maintain his balance, his body protesting against the punishment it had endured in the fight.

As he vanished into the veil of rain and shadows, Jungkook's figure seemed to merge with the night itself, leaving behind only the echo of his footsteps fading into the distance.

***

Around 2 A.M.

Rain poured down relentlessly as Taehyung hurried home, grocery bags in hand. The dim streetlights cast a muted glow on the wet pavement. The sound of his footsteps echoed in the quiet night.

Finally reaching his doorstep, he fumbled for his keys, eager to escape the cold and damp.

But as he turned the key in the lock, something caught his eye—a dark figure slumped against the door, barely visible in the dim light. Dropping his bags, Taehyung rushed forward, heart pounding in his chest.

A shock of recognition hit Taehyung when he realized it was Jungkook, bloodied and unconscious.

"Hey! What happened?" Panic gripped Taehyung. He gently shook Jungkook, trying to rouse him. Raindrops mixed with the blood on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook groaned weakly, his eyes fluttering open. "What" he mumbled, confusion evident in his voice.

Taehyung's heart raced as he assessed the situation. "Let's get you inside. Can you stand?"

Jungkook tried to stand but struggled to his feet, leaning on Taehyung for support. Taehyung carefully held him, feeling the weight of him in his arms.

Together, they stumbled into the warmth of Taehyung's apartment. Once inside, Taehyung carefully helped Jungkook onto the couch, concern etched across his face.

"What happened out there?" Taehyung asked, grabbing a towel to gently dab away the blood. Jungkook winced but remained silent.

The room was dimly lit, the only source being the soft glow of a lamp. Taehyung quickly assessed Jungkook's injuries, his heart sinking at the sight of blood marring his pale skin.

As Taehyung tended to Jungkook's injuries, the storm outside intensified, providing an eerie backdrop to the unexpected turn of events. The unanswered questions hung in the air as Taehyung focused on Jungkook.

The room became a haven of warmth and care, a stark contrast to the cold and darkness outside.

Once the immediate injuries were tended to, Taehyung covered Jungkook with a blanket, watching over him with a mix of concern and relief.

Jungkook stirred slightly, his eyelids fluttering open for a moment before closing again.

The silence of the night was interrupted only by the sound of raindrops and the occasional distant thunder.

***

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, wincing as the dull ache in his head and body intensified, pulling him into consciousness. The soft glow of morning light filtered through the curtains, revealing the familiar surroundings.

Confusion clouded his mind as he tried to piece together the events of the previous night – how did he end up here?

As his gaze wandered, he noticed Taehyung peacefully sleeping on the floor near the couch, his features softened.

Jungkook's brow furrowed. As he tried to sit up, the pain in his side intensified, causing him to wince.

"Ugh, Damn it" Jungkook's voice came out raspy, startling the other from his sleep. Taehyung stirred, eyes slowly opening to meet Jungkook's. He blinked blearily, trying to focus.

"Hey, you're awake," Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "How are you feeling?"

Jungkook hesitated, confusion still lingering. "I'm… fine, I guess. But how did I get here?" He scanned the room, hoping for a clue.

Taehyung sighed, sitting up and leaning against the couch. "I found you unconscious at my door last night"

Surprise flickered in Jungkook's eyes, mingled with a sense of disbelief. Even in his daze, he had somehow managed to make it to Taehyung's house. The realization left him speechless for a moment.

"Oh," was all he managed to say.

Taehyung, sensing Jungkook's reluctance to share more, gently probed, "How did you get injured?"

Jungkook looked away, avoiding Taehyung's gaze. "It's a blur. I don't really remember."

A heavy silence settled between them, filled with unspoken questions and uncertainties.

Taehyung didn't press further, sensing that some things were better left unsaid.

Maybe, he thought, their relationship wasn't at a point where they could freely share everything.

So, instead, he offered a silent nod.

They sat in the quiet room, the unsaid words lingering in the air.

***

Jungkook shifted uncomfortably, unsure of what to say. "Uh, thanks for breakfast, It was really good"

Taehyung nodded, lips pressed in a small smile. "Glad you liked it "

He began clearing the dishes, and Jungkook instinctively offered, "Do you....uhh... need help?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Nah, I got it."

Jungkook fidgeted, wandering around the apartment as Taehyung worked.

It was the first time he had spent the night or have a meal, and the atmosphere was different from the campus setting where they usually interacted. The thought of meeting outside the campus never crossed their minds, or maybe, his mind.

As Taehyung tidied up, Jungkook took a moment to look around. Last time he was here, it was dark. In the daylight, the vibe was completely different.

The apartment was minimally decorated, but there was an undeniable aesthetic charm to it. The walls adorned with artwork in muted tones, and the furniture showcased a simple yet tasteful design.

He noticed the prevalence of brown and off-white tones, forming a cohesive and calming color scheme. It made him wonder if those were Taehyung's favorite colors.

As Jungkook continued to explore, he couldn't help but appreciate the personal touches that made the apartment uniquely Taehyung's. A few potted plants added a touch of greenery, and a carefully arranged bookshelf revealed Taehyung's eclectic taste in literature.

As he wandered around, a vibrant flyer for a fireworks festival on the table caught his attention.

He picked it up and examined it curiously just as Taehyung emerged from the kitchen with a steaming mug in hand. "Here's your coffee"

"What's this?" Jungkook held up the flyer for Taehyung to see.

Taehyung's expression flickered with surprise for a moment before he composed himself, his smile a tad forced.

"Oh, it's just a flyer they were giving out on campus," he said, handing Jungkook his coffee.

Jungkook glanced at the flyer again before looking back at Taehyung. "Are you going?"

Taehyung's smile faltered slightly, a hint of sadness shadowing his eyes. "I don't know," he spoke quietly, "I've never been to one before"

"Why not?" Jungkook asked, his curiosity piqued.

Taehyung sighed, looking away for a moment. "Just never got around to it, I guess. And... I never had anyone to go with."

"Why didn't you go alone then?"

Taehyung met Jungkook's gaze, his eyes were unreadable.

"Just because. I guess I never felt like it would be the same without someone to share the experience."

Jungkook, unsure of what to say, fell into a momentary silence, processing Taehyung's words.

Then, hesitantly, he spoke up.

"Do you... want to go with me?" Jungkook asked, his voice slightly unsure.

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, caught off guard by the unexpected invitation, his lips parting slightly. After a moment of stunned silence, a genuine smile spread across his face.

"Really?" Taehyung asked, a hint of excitement creeping into his voice.

Jungkook nodded, unknown to him, a small smile was tugging at the corners of his lips. "Yeah, I mean... if you want to."

Taehyung's smile widened into a grin, and he nodded eagerly. "I'd love to," he said, his eyes sparkling with gratitude and excitement.

"Then, I will pick you up next week"

And just like that, with a simple invitation, Jungkook had unknowingly brightened Taehyung's world.

[To be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 10K 38
The university's statistics teacher becomes a little too infatuated with his favorite student, and he just can't let go. Kim Taehyung's life takes a...
741K 27K 64
"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkook; your schools heartthrob who is capabl...
49.7K 1.6K 27
Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out when a boy named Kim Taehyung turns up at...
Crave |Tk By Koo

Fanfiction

51K 3.2K 27
~"Mr.kim please leave from here"Jungkook said rudely ~Taehyung looked at jungkook with teary eyes When taehyung got married with his student, who is...