His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey

5.7K 758 306
By _aksh_writes

So Hey people's you all have not completed the vote target but this chapter is for them who have waited so much😚, but on scroll stack I'll upload chapter frequently, and from chapter 15 it will be paid on scroll stack but on Wattpad it is free but chapters will be updated tabhi when you all will complete Vote and comment target.👀

VOTE TARGET - 580
COMMENT TARGET - 250
Enjoy reading cuties ♥️

Author's POV

As Trisha is looking around the villa's interior, suddenly his bodyguard comes with a black file containing some documents and certificates. He gives it to Viraj and exits, then he exits from the villa.

Viraj goes near Trisha and says in a normal but strict tone, 'Miss Thakur, sign this paper. Now!'

She takes the paper and starts reading it, as she reads that it's the marriage certificate she gets shocked and sees Viraj, who is just seeing her with his blank eyes.

She screamed at him and said; "What the hell is this?"

And by saying this she Threw the papers on his face,

Viraj make a fist and controlling his anger for not shouting on her but she is pushing her limits,

He takes a deep breath and sighs, then he leans down to pick up the papers, then he puts that paper on the table and turns to her.

She is seeing with anger and he is seeing her with many emotions in his eyes.

He sighs and says; Trisha just be obedient and sign the paper, or else I know the other ways, don't make me push my limits. Trisha just signs these papers, quietly.

She listens to everything and replies to him; See Mr Viraj Agnihotri I don't know why you are doing this, but I'm not going to marry you, you are not my owner who will tell me to do the things I don't wanna do.

Viraj's patience goes beyond the limit. He holds her jaw tightly and she struggles to remove his hand but she can't as he has double the stamina than her.

He said by gritting his teeth; You will sign this paper, iris. And you are gonna do this NOW.

Trisha wants to say something but she can't be able to say anything as his hold is very tight on her jaw, and she is pushing him but isn't able to do that.

He smirks on her tries and says to her; You already know my stamina iris, why are you even trying to push me baby, just sign these papers or else I'll do the things you don't want me to repeat.

Then he loses his grip and releases her jaw, then he holds her hand and takes her near the table.

Tears start coming from her eyes, but she is not saying anything, just going on as if she is a lifeless person and nothing else.

He gives her the pen and she is just seeing him with the teary eyes, but by his face it's just looks like he doesn't have any effect of this,

And then she holds the pen and signs the paper, and one lone tear falls in the document, she is just seeing the document, where it is clearly written that now she is Mrs Trisha Viraj Agnihotri.

She is now married, Yes married to a person she hates the most Now. And then Viraj took the paper and said; finally you are now bound with me. You know what iris, I'm a business man and I also don't take favor Mrs Trisha Viraj Agnihotri.

As soon as he said this, Trisha, who is just seeing walls with her emotionless eyes, and listening to all these things from him, saw him.

Then he take out something from his pocket which is looking like a pendant, but it's shining very much, he made it wear to her and said; it's the symbol of our marriage that you are bind with me forever, after he make her wear that,

he said; live here Mrs Agnihotri, it's your Villa now.

And then he leaves the villa, leaving her lonely in that big villa.

When he sat in the Car he said to the driver; Take the car to the Big mansion.

The driver nodded and started the car but Viraj is just seeing the villa, with his black eyes, he is thinking something which no one knew.

As he goes, Trisha who is just seeing walls with her emotion less starts crying continuously. She saw that pendant and said; I hate you Mr Viraj, and I'll never forgive you for this, you are also just like them, who are just forcing me to do work.

As she is crying she just sleeps there on the floor.

As I am in the car, my heart is aching as soon as I'm going far from her, I know I have forced myself to her for marrying me, but I can't let her go after that night, she is mine completely and I don't want anyone to say her anything that she is living with me without any relation.

I know she is being hurt by my things, but I have to do it

As I am thinking all about this suddenly my phone rings and I see it's my mom's phone.

I picked up the call and she said; where are you? Are you coming with our bahu? Who's that girl?

I said; Mom please calm down, and there's no daughter in law. I'm coming alone, and in 10 minutes I'll be there.

And then i cut the call, I know she will ask about the sound but i can't tell this to her.

After 10 min I finally reached the mansion.

Then I got down from the car, and as I got down, Yashi came fastly and hugged me tightly.

She said excitedly; Bhai aap aa gaye. You know I missed you so much, aap toh yahan rehte bhi nhi ho aaj finally aap 1 pure din hamare sath rukoge I'm very happy.

I just nodded and caressed her hair, and saw mom and dad coming towards me, I greeted them and touched their feet.

Mom said; finally Viraj knows that he has his home also, where he has to come and visit.

And my dad continues; Yes finally our son comes back, Now beta come inside, we are waiting for you only.

Yashi said; Bhaiya that's cheating you don't love me that's why you don't even hug me properly.

I am just seeing this idiot, I care about her very much and she knows this,

I just nodded and said; firstly we will go inside and then we'll talk about this okay?

She nodded and then all of us come inside, where I saw the man and the woman I hate the most in this entire world,

Yes my uncle and aunty if they are not related to my family I would have kill them with my own hands,

But I ignored them, but aunty said to my mom; don't you teach your son some manners? We were in front of him and he ignored us and did not even greet us.

I replied without turning around to them; Aap iss Ghar ki mehmaan hai wese hi rahiye, mai apni mei aagya toh mujhe koi rok nahi sakta samjhi aap.
("Stay as a guest in this house, if I give my consent, no one can stop me, understand you.")

And I know they are stunned by my answer because I oftenly replied but she can't question my mother. I am mature enough to understand whom to respect and not to.

As I am going towards my room, my mom stopped me and said; Raj just freshen up I'll serve dinner to you.

Viraj saw time and said; No mom I don't want to eat anything, I'm sleeping we will meet at the breakfast table. Good night.

But all the time I'm only thinking about my iris,

As I go to my room, and freshen up and changed my clothes,

As I was folding my t-shirt sleeves, I heard a knock in my room.

I opened the door, and saw my so-called chachi, with one of the girl, who is wearing a short night dress and her face has a lot of makeup or I can say makeup ki dukan, she is looking horrible.

Chachi said; Raj beta she is My bestfriend's daughter and wants a job in your company.

I replied; Wait a minute itni raat ko aap ye baat karne aayi hain seriously?
("Are you seriously discussing this matter at this late hour?")

Girl said; Sir, please read my resume, I'm sure you will find me capable for your company.

I just sighed I take the resume because I don't want any drama now, it's enough for the night,

I opened her resume and my mind blow up, indeed she is intelligent, I closed her file and said; You can join the office from tomorrow and my secretary will guide you for further,

They both got happy like they got a deal, but without any hesitation I closed the door in their faces and came to my bed, and I am just thinking about Trisha, what is she doing, is she crying a lot?

Then I don't know for how much time I'm lost in her thoughts. Then I got up and saw it's 3 AM, and I want to see her.

So I quietly came out from my room, and went out without any voice, but someone tapped my shoulder, I closed my eyes tightly.

But then I listen very low voice of a girl which is very familiar, I turn and see yashi who is behind me with a flashlight,

She saw me and was about to scream. I closed her mouth, and says; Yashi idiot, it's me, Viraj.

She is just seeing me with her big big eyes, I immediately remove my hands and say in a strict tone; Why Don't you sleep yashi?

She replied; Woh choro aap kahan jare ho ye batao pehle toh.
(Leave that, first tell me where are you going?)

And she is looking at me with doubtful eyes, I saw her and said; Just a drive, and now I'm going.

As I turned around she said; I'll also come with you,

I said without turning towards her; Yashi we will go some other time, don't you have college tomorrow?

She said; I have but..

As she is going to continue I said in a strict tone; No but just go and sleep or else I'll ban your night outs and all.

She said; No No Bhai I'm going, why to ban my night out, okay good night.

She smiles sheepishly and I am just staring at her with my cold eyes.

She runs towards her room immediately, and I exit the mansion.

I took my car and made my way towards my villa.

And in 30 min I'm there, at the gate of the villa I just opened it slowly, and seeing in all the direction, then I saw towards the table, she is lying on the floor,

I immediately went towards her, I saw her face where tears stains got dry, I picked her up and laid her down on the sofa.

I am just seeing her, her swollen face, her puffy eyes, her wobbly pink lips, and I am really feeling very bad, but what can I do now?

I even can't see into her eyes, I don't know will she ever forgive me, but I don't want anyone to say about our relation baby,

I caressed her cheeks and don't know for how many minutes I am there and watching her silently, so I just saw time in my watch which is showing 5AM in the morning,

I saw my iris again and kissed her forehead, cheeks and pecked her lips and said; Morning Wifey, your hubby will come soon just take care of yourself darling, you are my Jaan.

And then I came out from the villa, sat in my car, and headed my way to the big mansion.

As I came back and entered the mansion, I saw my mother who just got up and came into the hall.

She saw me and asked; Kahin Gaye the kya?

I said in a cold tone; Kuch kaam tha mom I'm going to sleep. I'll do lunch directly, don't wait for me at breakfast.
(I have some work)

Then i came to my room, and lay down to my bed,

And after some time sleep engulfed me.

As I am sleeping someone very harshly grab my hairs, and I open my eyes,

I saw there is one woman standing in front of me and also there are many women wearing the same dress, like maids.

So I again saw that women who held my hairs, she pushed me and I got down on the floors,

She said; Oh so you are the new maid and you are sleeping very peacefully here? Why don't you come to the servant quarters, it's our sir's villa, he doesn't like anyone to stay here unless and until he will allow.

I understood that she got in some misunderstanding as I try to say; But I'm not....

She tightly held my jaw and said; Mere aage bolegi itni himmat hai tere mei? Chal Aaj saara villa ka kaam tu karegi or koi teri madad nhi karega samjhi na.
("Do you have the courage to speak up in front of me? Come, today you will do all the work in the villa, and no one will help you, understand?")

And again my tears started to come out but I didn't say anything and started doing the work.

As I'm going she said; firstly make orange juice for me.

I nodded and went towards the kitchen and started doing work there.

I made juice and gave it to her but she only took one sip but then she threw the glass and slapped me harshly and said; itna kharab, chii chal kaam kar ab saara warna dekh lio kya kya kar sakti hoon mai.
("So bad, ugh, get to work now, otherwise see what all I can do.")

She is really looking very dangerous, and when I saw her she is exactly treating me like my aunty,

And then some made give me cleaning things, and i started doing the work, and they all go out from the villa,

As I am doing work, I saw that pendant type which he made me wear,

I said to myself; Aapne mujhe wahin laa kar rakh Diya jahan se mai niklna chahti thi, aap bohot bure hain Mr Viraj Agnihotri, I don't wanna see you ever in my life.
("You've brought me right back to where I wanted to leave, you are very cruel, Mr. Viraj Agnihotri.")

But then I remember that now I am bound with him but it's an unnecessary alliance which I don't want, and I'll surely divorce him.

And then after I don't know how many hours I cleaned the villa, and it's now evening I saw the clock it's 6pm and I'm very hungry now I have not eaten anything.

So I go to the kitchen and start making food I'm very tired and my back starts to pain, my hands also,

I saw packets of noodles i hurriedly made them and as soon as I start to eat, that women again come to the kitchen,

She saw me eating, she threw my bowl and said; How could you eat without us.

You will now make food for all of us servants,

We are 30 people and you will make food for us.

I just nodded and she said; Make something delicious or else....

I hurriedly nodded and she goes out, I'm seeing my bowl which is in the floor and my body pain starts again, but then i remember her threat,

I start preparing food for all of them, and then after 2 hour I finally made it,

I went toward that woman and said; dinner is prepared.

She just nodded and said strictly; You will serve us and you will eat at last when we will finish our food.

Then I served the food and all of them ate all the food, nothing is left for me.

The woman smiled devilishly and said; You will now eat tomorrow, because food is over now, and you will not die if you will not eat one day, and yes you will clean all the utensils.

I just smiled sadly and nodded. I think to myself it's just the beginning, Trisha, prepare for more.

Then after eating they all left the villa, I cleaned all the dishes and it is now 12Am and I am literally exhausted, I slept on the sofa, but then....

Padhlena ye👇🏻

Uhmm sorry for the cliffhanger 😗😚, but I love you guys for waiting and yes, I'll upload story here also, but it will be delayed but on scroll stack chapter 15 will be post on 24 Feb and here only the chapter will be delayed like whenever you all will complete Target, I'll post the chapter then only.
VOTE TARGET- 580
COMMENT TARGET - 250

And yes mere downfall ke sath sath instagram bhi downfall dera hai 😔🤚🏻 toh Insta mei follow krey for spoilers and updates.
_akshwrites_

Love youu my munchkins ♥️👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 8K 47
Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not strong enough. And he had to be the one to fi...
5.4K 209 21
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...
32 6 6
"Go die!!" Grace said with a broken expression."How can I die My lovely flower" He cupped and creased her cheeks "If I die I'll go to hell or who kno...
1.6M 29.3K 38
I'm not afraid to get on my knees and bow before you... I'd worship you Tara... let me worship you baby." "We can't." I whisper. The moisture is form...