Mafia step Family 😈

By PokemonPokemon466

yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and... More

new book
introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 past
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
not update

chapter 40

2.7K 205 44
By PokemonPokemon466

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Eunwoo pov .

When I went downstairs to eat lunch, Mr. Kim asked, "Where is Yn ? Then jin Hyung said that she went out. I hope she will be back safely. Then Mr. Kim said he wanted to tell something. Then Jennie asked, "Are you going to divorce mrs kim?" She said it happily. The other reactions were really hilarious. I really wanted to laugh, but I controlled myself. Then Mr. Kim said that someone was going to stay in Kim's mansion. I hope he will not go behind my Yn. If he flirts or loves Yn, then I will kill him with my bare hands. Yn is only mine.

Then I started to go to my room. I was about to go, but I heard Jennie and Sana's voices, so I went and stood in front of the door. Then I started to listen to their talk. We shouldn't eavesdrop on other conversations, but out of curiosity, I went and started to listen.

Both of them were talking about Yn and Mrs. Kim. So, Mrs. Kim abused Yn, but why would she abuse her own daughter? Then I opened the door without knocking. I could clearly see that both of them were shocked. I then locked the door and went near the bed where both Jennie and Sana were sitting. They both seemed nervous. Then Sana asked,

Sana: "What happened, oppa? Do you need something?"

She asked while giving a nervous smile. Then I went and said,

Eunwoo : i heard your talk so you guys tell the truth.

Jennie sighed and said.

Jennie: Mr. Park died when Yn was 8. After Mr. Park's death, Mrs. Kim started to abuse Yn. She always beat Yn and wouldn't give her food for 2 or 3 days. When Yn was 11, Mrs. Kim sent Yn to her aunt's house. After 2 years, they started to abuse her . Mrs. Kim knew Yn's aunt was abusing her, but she never cared about Yn.

When Yn was 15, she ran away from her aunt's house. Yn came abroad by using her savings. After that, Sana and I met Yn, and then we became friends. She did many part-time jobs and worked hard to live her life. Then she met Rocky, Suhan, and you, and we all became friends, but after your accident, Yn disappeared.

She said everything. I was shocked and stunned by Jennie's words. My heart ached while thinking about Yn. My Yn suffered so much. Why did Mrs. Kim abuse Yn? She is  really  good girl. No, there is something more I need to find. Mrs. Kim, No one will save you  from me, I will make sure you suffer. Not even Mr. Kim can save you, Mrs. Kim. I am your nightmare, Mrs. Kim. My eyes truned dark while thinking about mrs kim . Then Sana said

Sana: But we should notice one thing.

She said, then I asked her.

Eunwoo: What is it, Sana?

I asked her. Jennie also looked at her curiously.

Sana: Mrs. Kim only abuses Yn, not Itzy and TXT. Mrs. Kim beats Yn when Itzy and TXT are not there. Then Mrs. Kim sends Yn away from TXT and Itzy. She doesn't like that fate that all together. She never cared about Yn, but she cared about her other children. She only hates Yn. And now, when Jennie searches for Yn, it shows that Yn is dead. When we meet Yn, we  asked her about this. Yn said Mrs. Kim was the one who did it. TXT and Itzy don't know anything; they just thought Yn hated her mother because she sent her away.

Sana said everything she wants to tell.

Yes, Sana was right. Why does Mrs. Kim hate only Yn? What did Yn do that Mrs. Kim hates her? That is so mysterious. If Yn did something wrong, why would Mrs. Kim hide it from TXT and Itzy? She sent Yn away from them at a young age, if I am right. Right now also mrs kim hate yn .

Then Jennie said

Jennie: I think Mrs. Kim is hiding something.

Me and Sana nodded our heads, then I said.

Eunwoo: Mrs. Kim sent YN away from TXT and ITZY, and now she called YN to take care of Park Industry. So now Park Industry is on top. She will do anything to keep YN away from everyone.

Sana: Yes, she doesn't want YN to be with TXT and ITZY.

Jennie: We should find out everything.

Sana: Yes.

She said.

Now the whole room was silent, everyone was in their own thoughts.

I should go and start to find out everything.

Then I said.

Eunwoo: Okay, I will go to my room.

I said and started to walk, then suddenly Jennie said.

Jennie: Eunwoo, do you like YN?

She asked, which shocked me. I didn't know what to answer. If I tell the truth, she will tell Mr. Kim. I slowly turned back, then Jennie said.

Jennie: You don't need to hide. We know you like YN .your eyes show the love for YN.

Then I took a deep breath and said.

Eunwoo: Yes, I like YN.  

I said confidently while looking into Jennie's eyes. I thought she would be angry, but she smiled at me, which made me confused. Then Sana came and hugged me.

Sana: I am happy that you like YN oppa.

She said happily. Her face was so much happier. Then I looked at Jennie. She was also smiling while looking at me. Then I asked,

Eunwoo: Jennie, I know I am staying.

I was about to say something, but Jennie cut me off.

Jennie: It's okay, Eunwoo. I am happy that you like YN. She suffered so much, and only you can make her happy. Even me, Sana, Rocky, and Suhan are planning to get you both together.

Why would she help? Wait, I am confused.

Eunwoo: What?

Jennie: Eunwoo, you liked YN when we were in university. You both are a good match for each other. You were about to confess to her, but then you got into an accident.

Wow, I liked her from my university days. So this is the reason why I like her so much. And I am happy that Jennie was helping me.

Sana: Yes, you like her. I also like my sister-in-law, so you better date her or marry her. Oppa, we will always support you.

I nodded my head. I like it when Sana called YN her sister-in-law. Then Jennie said,

Jennie: Eunwoo, be careful. My younger siblings will do anything to make Jisoo Unnie happy. So, don't trust them.

I nodded my head because she was right. I was about to go out, but I stopped myself and said,

Eunwoo: Don't worry, Jennie. I will help Jisoo to find someone better for her. When YN and I started to date, I will find a better man for her.

I said, Jennie gave a smile, then I went to my room.

End of Eunwoo's POV.

______________________________________

What is the real reason for mrs kim to hate yn ?

Will Eunwoo can find about yn's past ?

What yn did that mrs kim hate her ?

What Bangpink makean line was going to do to yn ?

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support me 🤗

Please tell me how is this chapter in comments 🤗

Vote target : 170

😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 21.9K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
11.6K 381 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
64.8K 1.4K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...
869K 23.2K 46
(Under editing) Y/n who is innocent,sweet, childish,kind girl was happily leaving with her mother. But one day she get's to know that her mother is...