Watermelons With Anxiety

By Sir_Catibus

Essays, fleeting thoughts and meditations of a human that shares some space on Earth with you, for some time. More

Introduction
Loving is easy
You are beautiful
In The Grand Scheme
Nobody Cares
Does It Really Matter, Though?
Wanting Better
At The Edge Of The Universe
At The Edge Of The Universe 2
At The Edge Of The Universe 3
Hope
Sometimes, It's Just Not Enough
Don't Nuke It
Rant: Forgiveness
"I Don't Know" is also an option
Waving At Airplanes 1
Waving At Airplanes 2

Hey You

7 2 0
By Sir_Catibus

Hey you!
I'm sorry I don't call or text often, and I'm sorry my low maintenance habits seem to slip into other things.

I am going through a lot but my pride and habits will never let me ask for help. I may even resent you for not telepathically knowing that I am not okay, but if you asked I would probably never admit it.

I'm not asking that you fix anything, hell, I don't want you to. I just need a hug and to know I'm not alone, and that everything will be okay. God forbid I make you carry my cross, I couldn't live with myself if I did.
I appreciate that you text me even though I sometimes forget to respond, or I don't even know how to respond.
I do enjoy my solitude, but please knock at my door to make sure I'm alive, I need you to remind me that I am too, if not I will get even more lost than I am.

I hate myself for being demanding, and I hate that you hate that I think I am a burden to you because I will probably never know how deeply you care for me. But I can feel your love for me. I will never be able to communicate it properly, but I appreciate you and it's unfair that words don't do you justice.
That's all I can get myself to say at this time. Don't think too hard about it though, I will be okay, yeah?

Later alligator ~

—————————————————————————

Heyyyy,
It's been a minute. How have you been? I know we exchange memes and all, but I wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you.
I hope you are okay, and if you're not, you're always welcome here and I hope things get better.
Every time I check on you, you always tell me you're okay. If Earth can have seasons, we are not exceptions. So don't play tough with me mkay???
Jokes aside, I have had a couple tough times myself lately, but nothing I couldn't thug out.
Tried something new, failed miserably but at least I tried! Might do it again, and if you're available, we can do it together.

You haven't mentioned it but I've been around you long enough to know you have a lot going on, and while you need/want some space, please don't forget that people out here care about you, yeah?
You do a lot for me, please allow me to help where I can and even if I can't, at least let me listen.
Maybe I am thinking too hard about it, maybe I'm not. I dunno.

We should get food this weekend. My treat. Text me when you're home!
Luv yaaaaa!

Tis 2:11am. I had a great day, now I'm off to bed.
Until next time, mon ami(e)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
21K 687 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
757 143 68
Love is love. "We accept the love we think we deserve" _perks of being a wall flower. p.s the life I regret from eve...