Wrong Number Mate (stray kids...

By _ABabyStay_

When you accidentally add your future best friend to your group chat. Yenne is a girl struggling with uni, sh... More

Disclaimer and Introduction
Chapter 1: Life's hard, too hard
Chapter 2: Who are these kids?!
Chapter 3: can we keep it?
Chapter 4: Losing brain cells
Chapter 5: a bunch of sweethearts
Chapter 6: funny coincidence
Chapter 7: A flirt off
Chapter 8: What's up with my feed?!
Chapter 9: Poor Chan
Chapter 10: Why?
Chapter 11: I am shooketh
Chapter 12: Just another day in the gc
Chapter 13: Sad vibes, I think
Chapter 14: SKZ family lore
Chapter 15: Friends๐Ÿ’–
Chapter 16: a fun little prank
Chapter 17: sad cat dad
Chapter 18: coffee with Seoha
Chapter 19: the tea has been spilled
Chapter 20: A mess
Chapter 21: Reconciliation
Chapter 22: Cute quokka
Chapter 23: middle of the night
Chapter 24: Just another Thursday
Chapter 25: Rizz 100
Chapter 26: A lightstick and some boba
Chapter 27: The dots are connecting
Chapter 28: Face reveal..!
Chapter 29: shopping with Jenna
Chapter 30: almost at the concert
Chapter 31: The concert
Chapter 32: The aftermath
Chapter 33: Time skipโœจ
Chapter 34: The date
Chapter 35: The surprise
A NEW GC COMEDY!!

Chapter 36: The interview

1.7K 61 64
By _ABabyStay_

Just like Minho said, The interview aired on YouTube after two days.

-_-_-_-_-

Text to speech voice:  today we have Lee Minho, the main dancer and sub vocalist of Stray Kids answering some questions his fans sent in
(Lee know walks in and takes a seat)

Interviewer: Hello Minho!

Minho: hello BuzzFeed! Hello stay!

Interviewer: we'll be asking you some questions that stay sent us, are you ready?

Minho: yes!

Interviewer: alright, first question, if you could have how Many ever cats you please, how Many cats would you have?

Minho: um, I'd say a number really close to... What's the world population of cats again?

Interviewer: That's a lot of love for cats!

Minho: it's almost like I like my cats more than anyone.

Interviewer: the next question is, OOO this is a juicy question. Have you ever been in a relationship?

Minho: I am actually in a relationship right now.

Interviewer:  is that so? Haha

Minho: no I actually am, you may have seen my recent Instagram post, I was wearing the same outfit to confirm that I was the guy in the articles circling around.

Interviewer: that's shocking news! Would you like to tell us about your girlfriend?

Minho: If I start I could go on for years. To put it simply, she's smart yet cute, hardworking yet fun. Caring, but stubborn. She's independent but also very empathetic. She's also the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I could never find anyone better than her for me.

Interviewer: wow...It sounds like you love her a lot.

Minho: I do, I love her more than I love pudding.

Interviewer: haha! What made you decide to go public with your relationship?

Minho: it's been a year since we started dating, but we went on our first date just now. I want to be able to spend more time with her. I don't want to simply look at her from the stage and smile as she waves her lightstick. I want to sit next to her and watch a movie.

-_-_-_-_-

And the rest of the interview didn't even matter to the public. This was going viral. Even people who didn't listen to stray kids were a part of the drama. There were videos and Twitter threads supporting Minho, there were netizens critising him.

Yenne was overwhelmed by the attention she got at her hospital, everyone now knew her as Lee know's girlfriend.

The amount of patients that would demand her treatment solely because of the fact that she was lee know's girlfriend was crazy.

Soon, Lee know also made an announcement on Instagram. And now, it was time to meet JYP. He was not pleased.

-_-_-_-_-

Minho knocked on the door, and waited till he heard JYP say "come in". He walked in and stood infront of him with an expression screaming 'nothing you say matters to me'.

Jyp sighed and said, "who authorised you to date, let alone make a public announcement?"
"Chan hyung did," Minho said, not skipping a beat.

"Your Chan hyung is not the boss here!" Jyp said, raising his voice.
"He's my boss, I only listen to him," Minho replied.
"What would you do if I kicked you out of the company now?" Jyp asked, smirking, expecting Minho to beg for mercy.

"I would happily book tickets to Sydney and live with Yenne, I'll take my cats too, I have enough money to do so, and I have enough skills to find another job," Minho said.

"Yes, you are very talented, that's why I bought you back even after eliminating you, and that's why I want you to not give up on your career," Jyp said.

Minho smiled and said, "I wouldn't have to give up on my career if you simply let me publicly date Yenne"

"What's so special about this girl anyway?!"

"What's not special about that girl?"

"I will actually kick you out of the group!"

"Do it! Chan hyung said that stray kids will simply disband and maybe we'll make our own entertainment who knows?" Minho said, now raising his voice.

-_-_-_-_-

After 1 hour

Chan had been waiting for Minho outside the office, anxious. He sprung up from his chair as soon as he saw the door open.

He went upto Minho, his heart beating really fast and he immediately asked him, "how did it go?"

Minho looked at him, stared in silence for a while, Chan was almost dead when Minho smiled and hugged Chan in excitement.

Of course, he immediately pulled away in disgust, but continued smiling regardless. "I'm officially Yenne's boyfriend!"

Chan also squealed and grabbed Minho into a forced hug. They bought celebratory drinks for everyone on the way home. Of course Chan bought himself and Jeongin some good ol' orange juice.

Minho spent 4 hours on a call with Yenne that night, planning their future.

-_-_-_-_-

After a month or so, Yenne moved to Korea and bought a cozy apartment close to stray kids dorm with the salary she saved up in Sydney.

She spent three months looking for the perfect hospital to work at. So overall, four months to settle in Korea.

Once her job was stable, she would go out with Minho very often, and they become a pretty popular kpop couple.

Sure, fan's opinions were differing at first, but once everyone realised that Minho isn't leaving her ever. They decided not option other than supporting them.

Though not very welcomed at first, Yenne eventually grew onto stays, and now stays and other fans alike, referred to Minho and Yenne as 'young love birds'.

Stray kids new album was breaking more records. Life was good, everyone was happy. They had gained way more popularity compared to rockstar era too.

To think that it all started when Hyunjin accidentally mistook Yenne's number for Han's when he broke Chan's mug.

Life is truly unpredictable.

-----------------🦋🦋🦋-----------------

The End<3

Please vote comment and share if you liked the story<3

Since I'm now done with this story, I'll be working on "In our next Life" please do check it out! I may also publish spin offs of this story but I'm not sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 9.6K 87
The story of how eight individuals made lifelong connections and truly found their place in the world through the most unlikely means: A group chat! ...
697 25 13
park yena is the newest member of the super popular korean pop group, stray kids. the boys become her home, her new family. but one boy in particular...
15.7K 232 8
A story of a girl who was depressed for 6 years. She has 8 friends, they've been friends for 4 years and are really close. But will they find out abo...
308K 10K 35
โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš :ilovefreckles: :; โ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆโž โ†ณ [a stray ki...