Is This Real?!

bambi_vrv18 tarafından

Two teenagers found themselves in another world after jokingly wishing on a shooting star. They say if you s... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1 - HUH?!
Chapter 2 - Getting used to this
Chapter 3 - Getting to Know
Chapter 4 - Bonding Time!
Chapter 5 - Captured!?
Chapter 6 - Took You Long Enough!!
Chapter 7 - Bonding Time pt. 2
Chapter 8 - Sworn Brothers
Chapter 9 - Tragedy
Chapter 10 - The Mourn
Chapter 11 - Start of the Adventure
Chapter 12 - Oops...
Chapter 13 - It Activated?!
Chapter 14 - The Red Haired Pirates
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 15 - Leaving
Chapter 16 - Whitebeard
Chapter 17 - Leaving Again
Chapter 18 - Arson
Incorrect Quotes Pt. 2
Chapter 19 - Orange
Chapter 20 - Mclovin it
Chapter 21- Leaving the Circus
Special: Secret Meeting

VALENTINE'S CHAPTER

65 1 0
bambi_vrv18 tarafından

HOGWARTS AU!

GRYFFINDOR (HEAD - shanks😐)

-ASL (ace & sabo = 6th yr & 16y/o, luffy = 5th yr & 15y/o)

- Zoro (6th yr, 16y/o)

- Sanji (6th yr, 16 y/o)

- bartolomeo (6th yr, 16y/o)

- smoker (7th yr, 18 y/o)

- bonney (5th yr, 16 y/o)

- yamato (6th yr, 16 y/o)

SLYTHERIN (HEAD - doffy 🤮)

- xiamara (6th yr, 17y/o)

- nami (6th yr, 16y/o)

- kid (6th yr, 17y/o)

- perona (6th yr, 17y/o)

- sanji's brothers🤮 (6th yr, 16y/o)

- helmeppo (5th yr, 15y/o)

- killer (6th yr, 16 y/o)

- heat (6th yr, 16 y/o)

HUFFLEPUFF (HEAD - CORAZON❤️)

- Alora (6th yr, 16y/o)

- bepo (animagus, 5th yr, 15y/o)

- chopper (4th yr, 14y/o)

- Koala (6th yr, 16y/o)

- Koby (5th yr, 15y/o)

- vivi (5th yr, 16y/o)

- bon-channn (7th yr, 17y/o)

- Usopp (5th yr 15y/o)

- camie (5th yr, 16 y/o)

RAVENCLAW (HEAD - Mihawk😏)

- Law (6th yr, 17y/o)

- Robin (7th yr, 17y/o)

- franky (7th yr, 17y/o)

- katakuri ❤️ (7th yrr, 17y/o)

- tashigi (5th yr, 15y/o)

- reiju (7th yr, 17y/o)

- nojiko (7th yr, 17 y/o)

TEACHERS

Whitebeard - headmaster❗️

Shanks  - defence against the dark arts

Mihawk - potions

Corazon - muggle studies

Doffy - transfiguration

Marco - care for magical creatures

Kuma - history if magic

Benn - flying

Rayleigh - charms

Shakky - divination

Doctor/Healer - Doctorine

Brook - frog choir

Love interest of Xiamara:

Ace

Zoro

Law

Katakuri

Kidd(?)

Love interest of Alora:

Sabo

Sanji

Koby

In the kitchens of Hogwarts there were 2 students, both housing from Hufflepuff "Bepo come try the Beignets I made!" Alora called over her animagus friend. A tan skinned boy with white hair approached Alora and tried the beignets. He took a bite of it, "Wow! Lora, these are delicious!"

"Thanks Bepo but I think it's missing something... Twirly can you try this and tell me what's missing." Alora called out to one of the elves working in the kitchen. "Of course Ms. Lora!" Twirly replied as she teleported right beside Alora.

The doors to the kitchen opened, revealing two tall figures however the man with tan skin, sideburns and a goatee was even taller than the other, standing in 6'1ft. "Oh this is where you have been, Bepo." he said walking in with his usual poker face. Bepo lowered his head, "sorry..."

A platinum-blonde haired woman standing at 5'8 ft who was walking beside the tall man nudged him on the side. "Now look what you did to him, poor Bepo."

"Mara! There you are! I was looking for you awhile ago, don't apologise Bepo when there's no need. Sorry Law, I needed a taste tester and Mara was missing so I asked Bepo to be my taste tester, I hope that's alright." Alora said to the pair.

Law sat down on a chair by the dining table and sighed. "Go on, do whatever you need to do with him." Xiamara followed and sat beside him before looking at Alora, "What did you bake this time?"

"I made Beignets!" Alora exclaimed. Suddenly she snapped her fingers, "I got it! We need strawberry jam as a side sauce! OOH! OR CHOCOLATE SAUCE! TWIRLY CAN I HAVE STRAWBERRY JAM AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND SOME MILK?!" Alora turns away and runs back to the stove as Twirly gets and hands her the ingredients, she suddenly stops. She heads towards another table filled with sweets and snacks and grabs two boxes.

Alora then walks up to Law and hands him the two boxes "Happy Valentines Day Law! This is for you!" Law looked at the two boxes handed to him, one had onigiri and the other contained heart shaped sugar cookies. "Mara, I'll give yours after your quidditch game." Alora said before she returned to making melted chocolate for the beignets.

"HAHH??!! WHY AFTER???" Xiamara whined as she lay her head down on the table dramatically. Law quietly thanked Alora by nodding before eating the onigiri. "C'mon Alo...you know I've dealt with that annoying red haired teacher for an hour! Jeez can't he just leave me alone! I can't really stand Gryffindors like him!" She huffs annoyingly.

"Bepo, can you take over here?" Alora asks him, she then turns to Xiamara and tells her. "Okay fine... I'll make you something to eat, what do you want? You too Law, anything you wanna eat right now?"

"I-" Xiamara was cut off when the door burst open, a buff tall red haired man walked in with a long blonde haired man in Slytherin robes. "Oi Xi! We have to practice for quidditch! You're not escaping this time!" the red hair said, calling out to her. Xiamara froze on her seat as she began to sweat drop.

"Well if it isn't the smarty pants, Trafalgar Law. Were you that much of a loner to hang out with them?" The red-haired man laughed, provoking Law.

"Coming from the one who barely has friends outside your own house AND failed charms class. Perhaps you should keep your mouth shut, Eustass-ya." Law retorted as he stood up to face him, smirking.

Xiamara quickly intervened and served as their barrier, doing the T-pose. "Kid! What did I say about treating my friends like that!? Oh hi killer! " She waved at Killer before crossing her arms, glaring at Kid. Killer waved back while Kid let out a 'tch', "...sorry..." he mumbled for only her to hear. The red haired man gritted his teeth, looking at Law who showed him a mocking smirk.

"Hi Kid, hi Killer! Happy Valentines!" Alora greeted the pair. She approached the two and each handed them a box that contained heart shaped sugar cookies. "These are for you two! Enjoy!", then Alora went back to cooking. "Thank you Alora, Happy Valentines." Killer nodded and accepted the boxes of cookies for him and Kid.

"Kid." Xiamara said in a warning tone as she stared at him, crossing her arms. "You wouldn't want me to incendio your ass again right~?" she threatened with a smile.

"Shut the fuck up!" Kid retorted, embarrassed. Xiamara then grabbed his arm and pulled him to face Alora, "Now say thank you...do it properly!"

Kid had no choice but to listen to Xiamara, her threats are no joke to him. She actually did set his ass on fire one time when he provoked her. "...thanks, Alora" Kid said, forcingly.

Alora smiled at Kid, "You're welcome! Oh! And before you three head to practice... Twirly can you get me a picnic basket?" Alora asked the elf. "Of course Ms. Alora!" Twirly replied and got her a picnic basket. Alora then put in some sandwiches, cookies, treacle tarts, and some water in the basket, she then handed it to Kid. "Good luck with practice!!"

"Here! So you can snack after practice! Remember to share!" Alora exclaimed, she then got a plate of onigiri and set it down before Law and Bepo, "here's your guys food."

The Slytherin quidditch MVPs namely Eustass Kid, Killer and Xiamara went out of the kitchen but after a second, Xiamara went back in only to say, "See you guys! Happy Valentine's Day, Alo, Bepo! Law! Happy Val-!" Before she could finish her sentence, a large hand grabbed her by the hood of her robe and dragged her outside.

Law froze for a second as a faint pink hue formed on his cheeks. "Why does she have to be so loud..."

"You like her don't you??" Alora teases Law as she puts her boxes of sweets in a basket. "He do-" Bepo answered happily but was stopped by Law's death glare. Bepo physically shivered and lowered his head, "sorry..."

"Too bad you're not the only one... I know some others that have their eye on her too~" Alora continued to tease Law. "I wonder if one of them will confess to her today? I'm sure I saw one of them practicing a confession, better hurry lover boy~ You might lose your chance"

Alora then heads to exit the kitchen basket in hand, but before she leaves she turns her head to look at Law and Bepo "Well I'm off! Gonna give valentine gifts to my friends! See ya Bepo, Law!". Then she leaves. Only the sounds of the elves and the sound of cooking remains. Law looks down onto his lap frustrated and clenches his fists.

SLAM 

Bepo turned to Law who slammed his palm against the table as he stood up. "Boss-" Law cut off Bepo "I'm not losing this competition. Let's go, we need to find out the people wanting her love too." was the only thing he said before leaving. Bepo quickly stood up and followed him behind.

Meanwhile with Alora...

"Mahiwaga~ Pipiliin ka sa araw araw~ Mahiwaga~ Ang nadarama sa yo'y malinaw..." (Song: Araw-araw by Ben&Ben) Alora sang to herself as she walked through the corridors of Hogwarts. She then spotted the ASL brothers, "Sabo, Ace, Luffy!" Alora called out to them.

The trio of brothers turned around and greeted her.

"Oh! Loraaa!!!!" Luffy grinned and ran to her.

"Yo, Lora" Ace waved and followed behind Luffy.

"Hi Lora!" Sabo smiled sweetly, following his brothers.

"Happy Valentine's day guys! Here, I have some treats for you." Alora then handed Ace and Luffy each a box of heart shaped sugar cookies. "Oh my... where'd I place it?..." Alora rummaged through her basket, then finally she found it.

"This is for you Sabo... These are a thank you for helping me out with transfiguration... " she said in a shy voice as she handed him 2 boxes. One box contained heart shaped sugar cookies as well and the other contained chocolate eclairs. Shen then said quickly "I have to give the others theirs, bye!" and she ran off.

The three brothers thanked Alora. Luffy being Luffy, began eating it right away while his two older brothers looked at each other. Ace nudged Sabo on the side, "When are you going to ask her out, bro? You've already got the letter and not to mention the Hippogriff stuffed toy you bought." He sent Sabo a teasing smirk.

Sabo blushed at his brother's comment. "U-Uhm...I plan to do it after our quidditch match." Sabo stuttered before he regained his normal demeanor. Suddenly Sabo's face now held the same smirk as Ace's, "Well, aren't you head over heels for xia? When are YOU going to ask her out?"

This time it was Ace's turn to blush, "Shut up Sabo! I'll definitely do it today! I just need to buy her favorite chocolates and flowers...a ton of them, that's why I brought you two with me." Sabo laughed at his brother.

"Awnd I will gwive Lowra and Xwia mweet!" Luffy said, grinning with his mouth full. His two older brothers smack the back of his head, "Don't talk with your mouth full!" They said in unison.

Alora finally slowed down after a few minutes of running away, she stopped to take a breath, "That was embarrassing... Welp, let's go give others their cookies" she told herself before continuing on walking. After walking for a while she spotted Koby walking with Helmeppo. "Koby!" She called out to him.

"Happy Valentines Koby! Helmeppo!" Alora greeted as she approached the pair. "H-happy V-valentines Alora!" Koby stuttered, a blush appearing on his face.

Alora handed him a box, "These are for you! Enjoy!"

The blush on Koby's face darkened "Th-thank you Alora!" he said. She smiled and giggled at his reaction. "Bye-bye now!" She waved goodbye and continued on her way.

She next saw the straw hat crew minus Luffy of course. "Happy Valentine's day guys!" She greeted them.

"Happy Valentine's Alora! (Alora~chan!!)" They greeted her back.

She each hands them their cookies quickly and waves them goodbye before proceeding to find the other people she'll give cookies to.

Her next stop was the office of her head of house, once she got there she knocked on the door. "Professor Corazon? Are you there?"

"Come in." And so Alora opened the door and stepped into the office. "Hi Professor! I just wanted to give you something, happy valentine's!" she gave him a box of strawberry shortcake.

Professor Corazon smiled and patted her head, "Thank you Alora, I'll be sure to enjoy it!" Alora smiled back at him before saying her goodbyes and leaving.

Timeskip...

"A SUUPPPERR Welcome to you Wizards and Witches from your host, FFFFRANKKYY!!" Franky announced while doing his 'Super pose'. "And I am your coolest, flashiest and handsomeST host, Ussop the great!!" Usopp's fingers form a check sign below his chin as he smirks proudly.

"Today we will be having the final quidditch match between the SUUPERRR cunning Slytherins and the SUPPERR brave Gryffindors!!" Franky continued to announce.

While the hosts made their announcements, the players of the two quidditch teams were gathered on the field of the quidditch pitch with their flying instructor, Benn Beckman.

Slytherin Team :

Kid - Chaser

Killer - Chaser

Heat - Chaser

Xiamara - Seeker

Ichiji - Beater

Niji - Beater

Yonji - keeper

Gryffindor Team :

Ace - Beater

Sabo - Seeker

Luffy - Beater

Zoro - Chaser

Sanji - Chaser

Smoker - Keeper

Yamato- Chaser

"Alright kiddos, You know the rules. Don't have too much fun to the point you lose control. This is the final match, do your best." Benn said as the players nodded their head while giving the enemy team a stinky eye or a provoking smirk.

Benn then turned to Xiamara, "Handle your boys well, especially those three." he pointed at Ichiji, Niji and Yonji who were provoking the Gryffindor team. "Of course Prof! They're quite behaved with me." Xiamara smiled at her professor before turning towards the troublemakers.

"Ichiji! Niji! Yonji! Here, now!" Xiamara called in an authoritative voice which made the trio stop. "Don't even try to fight back! You don't want me to start counting, do you?" Xiamara crossed her arms.

The trio let out a 'tch' before leaving though without their final words to annoy others before returning to their team's side. "I'm still surprised how she can handle my troublesome younger brothers so well." A pink haired girl in Ravenclaw robes had a smile on her face as she spoke.

"It's Xiamara after all, she knows how to put others in their place. My, what terrible thing could she have done to them?" Another Ravenclaw student with black hair and blue eyes giggled at the thought.

"You too Kid! Leave Luffy alone!" As Xiamara said that, Luffy stuck out his tongue at Kid who irked at his reaction. "You're lucky you're one of her favorites." Kid said before leaving.

Kid went beside Xiamara and placed a hand on the top of her head. "You'll get wrinkles early if you keep that angry face, Xi. " He smirked at her as Xiamara just stared at him with an annoyed look. Unbeknownst to her, a pair of black eyes with a hint of jealousy were watching the two, though he's not the only one anymore.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Players on both teams are on their brooms, flying up high in the air. Prof. Benn released the 2 Bludgers and the Golden Snitch, indicating the match has officially begun.

"SUPPERRR!! There's the Golden Snitch! Worth 150 points! Once you get it, your team automatically wins!" Franky says. In the middle of the field are the seekers of both teams, namely Xiamara and Sabo. Both players smirked at each other, confident that they would win as Prof. Benn released the Quaffle.

"LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!" Usopp announced as the bleachers roared with cheers.

"GO MARA! BEAT ALL THEIR ASSES!" Alora cheered for her bestie, waving around green pom poms.

"Aren't you a Hufflepuff? Why are you cheering for the enemy? They literally beat your house's team." a Gryffindor student eating tons of food beside Alora who was known as Jewelry Bonney asked her.

"Mara's my best friend, why wouldn't I cheer for her?" Alora replied to Bonney. Bonney shoved a huge loaf of bread in her mouth, "Weirwed bwut iwt mwakes swense ai gwuess" Bonney spoke with her mouth full.

"GOOOOOOO LUFFY-SENPAI!!! XIAMARA-SENPAIII!!!!" Bartolomeo, a student from Gryffindor who wore a half red and half green suit. He cheered louder than the others, a supreme fanboy is what he is.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Xiamara mouthed something that made Sabo freeze and blush heavily. Xiamara smirked and snickered before diving down to look for the Golden Snitch, "See ya!"

Sabo snapped out of his blushing state and chased after Xiamara, looking for the Golden Snitch as well. "Don't say such things in games like this, Xia!" Sabo chased her while She simply laughed.

Being the infamous Vinsmoke brothers, they were giving the Gryffindor players a hard time, especially a certain blonde haired Chaser. Sanji had the Quaffle and zoomed in with such speed to the ring, he threw the ball to the ring.

The Quaffle was inches away going through the ring until it was blocked by a broom. The ball then went directly into the hands of Kid as he zoomed past Sanji. "Still a weakling aye? Sanji?" A green haired man who blocked the Quaffle snickered at him.

"Yonji-!" Sanji gritted his teeth. "Oh if it isn't Sanji" two more people came into view while they snickered. "Ichiji...Niji..." Seeing they had a bat, Sanji furrowed his eyebrows. Unfortunately for him a Bludger flew to the view of the two Beaters, they smirked at each other and aimed the Bludger at Sanji.

Sanji tried to dodge but it was too late, the Bludger was inches away from him. He closed his eyes, ready for the impact but felt nothing. "Hey hands off my nakama!" Luffy yelled as he struck the Bludger back to the Vinsmoke brothers which made them dodge and lose their balance a bit.

"10 points to Gryffindor!" The Gryffindor students at the bleachers cheered as a green haired man threw the Quaffle in the ring. "Huh...what ya look at that, the ball went in the right ring this time." Ace snickered, looking at Zoro while Luffy cheered.

The Slytherins gritted their teeth, knowing that the opposing team is catching up to them. 'Xi/Xia/Xiamara, We are counting on you!' The Slytherin team thought in unison.

'We are counting on you now, Sabo!' The Gryffindor team collectively thought as they continued to play against the Slytherins.

'Catch the Golden Snitch and finish this match!' Everyone thought in unison except for Xiamara and Sabo who were chasing the Snitch.

"Go Go Mara! Defeat them!" Alora cheered with the rest of the Slytherins. "Oh! Lora, you're here." Nami went beside her. "Gooo Xia!!" Perona cheered.

"Hi Nami, Perona! Want a cupcake?" Alora holds out a slytherin themed cupcake. The two said yes and each took a cupcake. Alora grabbed another cupcake and started munching on it as the game continued on.

The Golden Snitch all of a sudden changed its route, shooting up in the sky. Sabo and Xiamara were flying up, neck to neck.

"Shit/Fuck." Sabo and Xiamara breathe out as they halt. The Golden Snitch had gone into a difficult route. It went through the group of chasers, then beaters and lastly the keepers.

Xiamara turned to Sabo, "Is it taunting us?"

Sabo turned to Xiamara, "Definitely." Both seekers then flew up, ready to go through the middle of the game where the rest of the players were.

Luffy smirked as the Bludger flew towards him, he was now looking at Xiamara. Xiamara smirked back, her face said it all, she was challenging Luffy.

"Xiamara from the Slytherin team is now facing the reckless Beater, Luffy! Could she dodge this attack? Or will she get hit and falllllll downnn!?!" Usopp said.

"Xiamara! Watch out-!" Killer tried to warn her as Luffy swung the bat and the Bludger flew towards her direction. Xiamara loosened the grip on her broom and let herself quickly tilt to the side to fall. Some were on the edge of their seats, some were confused and some were worried.

Centimeters away from her face, Xiamara dodged the Bludger by hanging upside down on her broom, "Whew, that was close!" she said, getting back up on her broom.

"A SUPPPPERRRR CLOSE CALL!! AN AMAZING MOVE FROM XIAMARA!" Franky stated. The Slytherins + Alora on the bleachers cheered loudly as Xiamara caught up to Sabo.

The Golden Snitch seemed to have stopped mid-air, everyone had their eyes stuck on the two seekers. The seekers shared a glance and raced towards the Golden Snitch. 'We will win this!' Both Xiamara and Sabo thought with a determined face.

"Sabo from the Gryffindor team, in the lead! Will he snatch the Golden Snitch and secure the win for Gryffindor?! Or will Xiamara pull up another one of her tricks?!" Usopp announces, also anticipating who will get the Golden Snitch.

Sabo was near the Golden Snitch, having his arm out and trying to reach it. "Come on!" He says. Before he could reach the Golden Snitch, a hand had already snatched. Xiamara was literally standing on top of her broom, no one knows how she had balanced for that long but it seems like her legs were starting to wobble.

"AND SHE DID IT AGAIN!! XIAMARA HAS EARNED 150 POINTS TO THE SLYTHERIN TEAM!! THIS MEANS THAT SLYTHERIN WINS THE QUIDDITCH CUP FOR THIS YEAR'S TOURNAMENT!!!!" Usopp declares.

"HELL YEAHHHH!!!!" Nami screamed alongside Alora and Perona. The rest of the students in the Slytherin house were cheering louder than ever. "Fufufufu~ As expected of my student." Professor Doflamingo, the head of the Slytherin house grinned widely at their win, clearly proud of his students.

However Xiamara's legs started to wobble even more, she clutched the Golden Snitch to her chest as she lost her balance and fell. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' she screamed. Her friends yelled in worry and fear for her.

Though Xiamara realized she stopped falling and finally opened her eyes to look around. She then looked up to see Kid who's smirking at her, "You worried me for a sec there, you shithead." She then realized she was leaning on Kid and sitting on the broom. With his one arm supporting her while the other was holding onto the broom securely.

"OI KID!! WATCH WHERE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS BASTARD! THAT IS MY BESTIE RIGHT THERE!" Alora shouted angrily at him. Kid blushed. Though a certain emo, hothead, donut lover and moss head glared at him with jealousy in their eyes.

Everyone landed on the field. The Slytherin team ran up to Kid and Xiamara who got off the broom. A trophy was then given to Xiamara before she was suddenly hoisted up as she was placed between the shoulders of Kid and Killer. Xiamara raised the trophy as the Slytherin students got down from the bleachers to congratulate them while confetti was blasted everywhere.

Timeskip...

Kid and Xiamara were walking back to the common after the game until Kid stopped walking. Xiamara stopped walking as well and turned to him, "Did you forget something again?" She asked him and he replied with a no.

"Turn around and close your eyes. Don't even ask why." A little skeptical but Xiamara did what he said, she turned and her back was now facing him before closing her eyes. After a few seconds she felt something cold around her neck, she then opened her eyes and touched what seems to be a heart shaped necklace.

"Did you make this?" She asked Kid. He ruffled her hair before he placed his hands inside his pockets and started to walk away but then she heard a faint yes.

"Well then, Thank you! Happy Valentines!"

"Shut up!"

She then heard footsteps coming to her right, she turned and saw the all too familiar green haired Gryffindor. "Are you lost again, grass head?"

"No." He replied, walking up to her. She was shocked to hear that he wasn't lost this time, she then became skeptical of him. "Are you REALLY Zoro?" She squinted her eyes at him, "or are you just a stupid person who drank Polyjuice!"

"I AM ZORO!" He retorted, irked by her. "Okay if you are TRULY Zoro, what is my favorite dri-",

"Butterbeer."

"Omg, it's really you Zoro!"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU-!" Zoro just sighed, "Anyway I'm here to give you something."

"Huh? What is it?" He smirked at her a brought out a huge bottle filled with Butterbeer. Her eyes widened with sparkles before hugging Zoro who blushed at the sudden contact. After a few seconds, she broke the hug and then hugged the bottle of Butterbeer.

"Thank you so much, Zoro. That's so sweet of you!" She smiled at him which made him blush even more and turned his head to the right, hiding the blush.

"You're welcome......Happy Valentines I guess..."

Meanwhile with Alora...

Alora was heading back to her common room, she was tired from all the excitement and her social battery was spent. She was humming to herself in a low voice as she walked back.

"Alora!" a voice called out to her, she blinked and turned around to the direction of the voice. "Koby?"

Koby looked nervous, he was also blushing. He walked up to her briskly and gave her a letter. "T-this i-is for y-you Alora!" He stutters, the blush on his face spreads.

"G-goodbyenow!HappyValentinesAlora!" Koby says before running away. Alora tilts her head, and looks at the letter, "I didn't even get to say thank you..." she mumbles to herself, pouting a bit.

Back to Xiamara...

After changing into more casual and comfy clothes which is a black long sleeve turtleneck and dark green shorts, she then used her robe to finish off her outfit. Her whole afternoon was free, hence she decided to roam around the school.

Since the common rooms of Ravenclaw and Slytherin were near each other, she would often pass by their common room door. She's heard quite a lot from her Ravenclaw friends, they said that their common room felt quite luxurious and pretty. Even Law admits that their common room is a nice place to live in.

Distracted by her own thoughts, Xiamara bumped into something...more like someone. "AH! I'm so sorry-!"

"It's alright." A deep voice responded. Recognizing the voice, Xiamara looked up to see, "Katakuri!"

"It's nice to see you, Xiamara." Katakuri replied, with a nod and looked back down at her. 'Bloody hell, why is he so tall..' Xiamara thought, looking up at him.

Xiamara then cleared up her throat, "We haven't talked in a while, so how's being the head boy? Can you tell me the secret to getting in your common room-" Katakuri cut her off by holding a paper bag in front of her.

Xiamara looked at him with a confused face, she took the bag and looked inside before gasping "Is this for me?" She looked at Katakuri. Katakuri nodded, looking at her with a faint pink hue on his cheeks. She quickly hugged him out of excitement. The man was too stunned, frozen in place, blushing profusely.

After a few seconds she let go of the hug, "Thank you so much, Katakuri! I love sweets!" Katakuri pulled up his scarf that was covering his mouth and looked away, 'I know.' he spoke in his thoughts. "You're welcome. Take it as my Valentine's gift for you." He said.

Before going their separate ways, they greeted each other a 'Happy Valentine's Day'. Xiamara was now fixing her hair because Katakuri had messed it up by ruffling it. She took out the box from the paper bag, she opened the box and the aroma of freshly baked donuts reached her nose. "Oh? It's heart shaped! How cute!"

Eating her delicious donut, Xiamara continued to walk down the hallway. Her footsteps stop as she finishes her donut, having heard another familiar voice....no it seems like there are four of them. "It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAHH! Did you not listen to your charm classes, Bepo?" Xiamara snorted, hearing the voice of Law scolding Bepo again.

Bepo, Shachi and Penguin gave Law an alarming look, as he saw Xiamara approaching. "Boss!" Bepo, Shachi and Penguin began to panic, throwing his arms everywhere and signaling Law to look behind him. "Hah?" Law looked back to see Xiamara walking towards them. Law furrowed his eyebrows, seeing the gifts she held or wore. Assuming this were from the other suitors, he raised his eyebrow and sighed.

Xiamara waved at them, "Hi guys!" Law then looked at the 3 before signaling them to leave them alone. "Why'd you make them leave?" Xiamara asks.

"They still had something to do." Law lied as he faced her with crossed arms.

"Is that a bottle of butterbe-" Before Law could finish speaking, Xiamara smacked her palm unto his mouth. "SHHHH! That's all for me! I don't want some other addicted maniacs to know!"

"Now, be quiet. I have something to give you." 'I hope you like mine the best.' he thought as he pulled out his wand.

He then held his hand out, "Accio, crystal butterfly dome." With a flick of his wand, an oval glass dome appeared on his hand, it had beautiful flowers and what made Xiamara in awe was the little shining crystal butterflies that were fluttering inside around the glass dome.

She gently placed the paper bag with the bottle of butterbeer and box of donuts on the floor. She then carefully took the glass dome onto her palms and admired it. Law had a smirk on his face, seeing that she liked his gift.

Something unexpected happened which made him look like a fool, well that's what he thinks. Xiamara had given him a quick peck on the cheek, "I love it! Thank you so much!"

A simple gesture had Law blushing profusely, his hand was now covering his face. You can't blame him though, receiving a kiss from his crush meant the world to him.

"Are you okay? Are you sick? WAIT- ARE YOU CHOKING-?!"

"Shut up!"

"You know, you and Kid are quite similar-"

"Don't even compare me to that bastard!"

Back to Alora...

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end. Sun digs its heels to taunt you~ But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same. Rises the moon~" (Song: rises the moon by Liana Flores) Alora sang to herself as she continued walking through halls on the way back to the hufflepuff common room.

She continued to hum the song and inspected the letter the Koby had given her. 'I'll check the letter in my room...'

Alora finally reached the entrance to her common room, she looked up from looking at the letter and saw someone waiting for her near the entrance. 'Sanji? What's he doing here? What's behind his back?' Alora thought.

"Sanji? Shouldn't you be in your common room?" Alora asked as she approached him

"Lora-chan! There you are! I just wanted to give something to you." Sanji smiled. "For me? That's so sweet Sanji, thank you!" Alora smiled at him. He then presented her a box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses.

"Aww Sanji, thank you!" Alora said as she accepted the gifts from him. "Lora-chan..." Sanji starts

"Hm?"

"Lora-chan, I have something to confess to you" Sanji says in a confident voice, but has an undertone of nervousness to it.

"Lora-chan... I like you...no, I love you. The first time when I laid my eyes on you, my heart never burned brighter like the flames in the kitchen. You're like the finest dish in the universe, not even a 10 star chef could ever make something to compare. Will you allow me to be the gentleman that will sweep you off your feet and hold you dearly in my heart this Valentine's and the next to come?" Sanji stared at her with pure passion.

Alora froze at the confession, she looked into Sanji's eyes. She clutched her chest and took a breath. "Sanji... I'm so sorry..." she said sadly, and Sanji's face fell. "I'm so sorry Sanji, I... I can't reciprocate your feelings. I like you too, but not in the way you do to me. I'm sorry Sanji"

Sanji forced a smile on his face, "N-no, It's alright! I just wanted this to get out of my chest. I'm glad you gave me your precious time to hear me out." Sanji turns to leave.

"Sanji wait-" Sanji stops to turn around and is met with a hug. "I'm so sorry Sanji, that I can't reciprocate your feelings."

"It's alright Lora-chan, you don't have to apologize," Sanji replied.

"I don't want this to end our friendship... Can we still be friends after this?" Alora asks him.

"Of course Lora-chan, we can still be friends." Alora slowly lets go of the hug but holds on to Sanji's arms.

"Sanji... I'm sorry" Alora started "Lora-chan, I already told you there's no need to-" Alora cuts him off. "I know, this is the last time. Promise, just listen to what I have to say. Sanji, you're a wonderful person and you have so much love to give, and I love that about you. I'm sorry that I can't love you back in that way, but I'm sure, one day someone will. You deserve so much love Sanji, and you will get it. One day, just be patient, alright?"

Alora looks into Sanji's eyes, tears have welled up and are about to fall. "A-alright Lora-chan," Sanji said, giving her a small smile. Alora smiled back, she then tiptoed and gave Sanji a kiss on his forehead, after she wiped his tears away with her hands. "There there, no need to cry anymore, smile instead!" Alora told him in a cheerful tone. Sanji laughs and smiles back, "Okay Lora-chan, I won't cry anymore"

The pair hug one more time before saying goodbye to each other, Alora entering her common room and Sanji returning to his. Once Alora entered her common room she immediately plopped herself on to one of the couches. "Alora, are you alright?" Koala, a fellow Hufflepuff asks her.

"I'm alright, I just need a few minutes, thanks for your concern Koala" Alora replied.

A few minutes later...

Alora got up from the couch and went to her shared dorm room with Koala and Vivi. Once she reached there she changed into a cream colored oversized turtleneck and paired it with light brown loose pants. She then headed out of her common room to meet with Xiamara.

As she was walking through the corridors she heard a pair of voices. 'Shoot- night watch- gotta go!'. Alora ran in a random direction very quickly and didn't stop. After running for a while she finally stopped, she looked to where she ended up. Alora ended up in the Gardens.

"Shitt... The gardens is so far away from the astronomy tower... the astronomy tower is on the other side..." Alora whined a bit and pouted. She then heard chuckling a few feet away from her, Alora then turned around to see who it was.

"Sabo? Sabo! Hi! How are you? What chu doing here?" Alora asks him happily. "I'm good Lora, thank you. Are you alright? You seem out of breath." Sabo replied as he approached her, smiling.

"I'm alright Sabo, just a bit tired. Had to run to avoid night patrol, bloody hell! My legs hurt, wanna sit down" Alora complained in a whiny tone. Sabo laughs at her. "Don't laugh at me!" Alora pouts at him.

"All right- all right, I won't laugh anymore." Sabo replied. "You're feet really hurt right?" Alora nods at him. "Then..."

"EEP!" Sabo suddenly sweeps Alora off her feet and carries her bridal style. "S-Sabo?!" Alora squeaks out.

"What? You said your feet hurt Lora" Sabo teased her. Alora blushed at the statement and covered her face with her hands. Sabo just laughs at her and walks to a nearby tree. He sets her down and sits beside her.

Alora then punches Sabo in the shoulder, "Ouch!" Sabo exclaims, clutching his shoulder

"You deserve it, hmp!" Alora says and folds her arms. Sabo chuckles at Alora's childishness, "All right, I'm sorry, I won't do that again."

"Pinkie swear?" Alora looks at him skeptically

"Pinkie swear" Sabo replies.

"Thanks though... didn't want to walk anymore" Alora said in a low voice. Sabo smiled at her, "You're welcome."

Both then became silent for a while, until someone broke it.

"Hey Alora, remember when we were kids, we'd sit under a tree just like this and read together?" Sabo said, looking up at the sky, eyes filled with nostalgia. "Yeah I remember, I liked reading with you. We'd also watch Mara, Ace, and Lu's shenanigans didn't we? Man, the amount of times I laughed in one sitting because of those three." Alora said, joining Sabo in looking up at the sky.

"You'd even join in sometimes, remember? You guys like roughhousing so much, I had to keep a first aid kit on me to treat your guys' injuries." Alora teased. Sabo blushed and looked away.

"Alora?"

"Yes Sabo?"

"I-" Sabo pauses, he looks down at Alora who's waiting for him to say something. He then takes a deep breath, then he puts Alora's hands in his.

"Alora, ever since I met you when we were kids I've admired you. You were always so sweet, kind, caring, you had and still have a big heart. I always enjoyed spending time with you, getting to know you more. I'll always cherish the memories we have together. And that day... when I told you guys the truth about me being a pureblood. You didn't judge me, or hate me at all, in fact you accepted me with open arms. That's when I fell in love with you."

"What...?" Alora says, blush spreading throughout her face.

"Alora, I like- no, Alora I love you. Would you give me the honor of claiming your heart?" Sabo asked Alora, he was also blushing but he was looking into her eyes expectantly, waiting for an answer.

Alora releases her hands from Sabo's grasp, she then brings one hand to her chest, her fingers curling into a fist, her other hand hovers over her now clenched hand. "Sabo, I..." she starts nervously, looking down.

Sabo's face falls, he smiles sadly. "It's okay, I understand..." he goes onto his knees to get up when suddenly Alora grabs one of his hands.

"W-wait!" Alora raises her voice a bit. Blush spreads across her face more. "Sabo, I- I love you too! I've always admired you too since we were kids, you were so smart, you were responsible, caring, strong and courageous. That day when you told us the truth about your bloodline, that was so brave of you. I know it was very hard for you to tell us back then, and I admire you for that. I know that purebloods discriminate against half bloods and muggleborns but I think they're discriminated against too... All those assumptions about them, blood supremacy and more... And I can't imagine the way you were brought up, I've learned a few things about purebloods. I must be babbling again aren't I?" Alora chuckles a bit. "My point is, I admire you Sabo, and throughout our childhood, I don't know when but that admiration turned into love..." She looks up at Sabo, tears welling up in his eyes yet he's smiling at her.

"I love you too Sabo, you've already claimed my heart a long time ago" Alora finished. She then moves her hands to his face, caressing it.

Sabo then wraps one arm around Alora's waist and pulls her close to him and takes one of the hands caressing his face and squeezes it. Once their faces were inches apart, Sabo then kisses Alora.

Alora's eyes widened in surprise and stiffened as he kissed her. But then she relaxes, she closes her eyes and reciprocates the kiss. They kissed for a few more seconds before letting go. Both opened their eyes and smiled at each other lovingly, Sabo then lays his forehead againsts Alora's. They remained in each other's embrace for a while.

"Oh yeah!" Sabo suddenly exclaims, Alora looks up at him in confusion. Sabo then brings out his wand. "Accio gift!" he says, it takes a few seconds before a gift bag comes zooming at them. Sabo then hands her the gift bad, "For you my love, Happy Valentine's!"

Alora blushes at the nickname but ultimately ignores it in favor of opening the gift. It was a stuffed hypogriff, it had the hufflepuff school uniform on, and it had a gryffindor themed bow on it as well. It seemed to be holding a heart in its claws. "Press the heart Lora" Sabo told her.

Alora nodded and pressed it's heart, it then began to play soothing music like a music box. Sounded like it too. Alora smiles and stretches across her face, she then hugs Sabo. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!". Sabo then hugs her back and they bask in each other's embrace for a while.

Meanwhile...

Xiamara was now rushing through the halls. She just remembered that she had a meetup with Alora, the thought of an angry Alora made her anxious. Xiamara also just remembered that she had her mokeskin pouch with her in her robe's pocket, having stored in every gift she got, she now can freely run with ease.

"Woah there, Xia. What's the hurry?"

"Alo, meeting, need to run, or else i'll be doomed."

"Wait! Hold on!" Before Xiamara could run away again, he caught her wrist. "Stay, I have something to say."

"Alright, Make it quick though! You know how Alo is when she gets mad! You've already experienced it first-hand, isn't that right? Ace?" Ace let out a chuckle and nodded. "I knowww"

Now holding her hand, Ace looked her directly in the eyes. Those magical purple eyes he adored so much, ones that he couldn't take his eyes off. Until this day, he was still mesmerized by her beauty. Ace cleared his throat as he let go of her hand.

"It's Valentine's day...and you know well that I'm not that good at expressing my emotions but I'll try just for you. Xiamara, I've liked you since we were just little, yeah I've had the longest crush on you and never had the guts to tell you, so much for being a Gryffindor, Huh. No, I did not lose any feelings for you during those years, it actually made me grow to love you even more. Today is where I mustered up my courage to confess to you. So...will you be my Valentine's?" Ace brought out a bouquet of beautiful flowers and a heart-shaped box full of heart shaped chocolates and rubbed his nape as he blushed.

Xiamara was too stunned to speak, she DID NOT expect a whole long speech confession coming from THE Portgas D. Ace. But now, she was having a crisis. 'WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?! THEY'RE FIVE OF THEM BDAJXNSNXJSNXJNSJZ'

"Ace...as much as I want to say yes...I just...can't decide right now. Are you willing to give me some time to think?" Xiamara gave him an apologetic smile.

'So other men have confessed? I see.' Ace clenched his jaw before smiling. "I'll wait for you as long as you'd like, even if I get rejected" He pats her head as he gives her the gifts. Xiamara accepted the gifts and gave him a peck on the cheek and caressed his cheek. "Take that as a thank you from me to you."

Ace was now frozen, his blush getting intense every minute. "Hey, are you good?" Xiamara asks him in concern. "ARE YOU CHOKING TOO??"

"WHAT?! N-no! I'm good! I was just caught off-guard..."

"Well I have to go now! See you around!" Xiamara rushed off to who knows where.

"Now...where's the astronomy tower again.."

Timeskip...

All out of breath, the two best friends ran all day to the astronomy tower where they usually have their meetups or hangouts. It was almost dusk, seeing the sunset from the astronomy tower was really a sight to behold.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TODAY!" They both said in unison. Xiamara and Alora quickly brought out their mokeskin pouch.

"Oh~? Do tell~" the familiar voice of their Divination professor was leaning on the railing.

"Shakky!" Alora and Xiamara smiled.

                                                                            To be continued..?

End notes:

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE!! 

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE SPECIAL CHAPTER! THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

89K 1.4K 17
This one-shot would consist of ideas I've been having and I can't make into a whole story! There could be some requests as well.
2.6K 76 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
1.7K 97 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
25.6K 888 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...