Biggest secret of my life

By EyesOfMind

This is an arrange marriage story. Where Tara Mehta who belongs to an upper middle-class family and Armaan Si... More

Aestheticโœจ
Introduction
Introduction 2
Chapter 1: She and her family
Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack
Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathors
Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding
Chapter 8: Finally, they meet
Chapter 9: Armaan's anger
Chapter 10: Radhika admired Tara
Chapter 11: Preparation for Anniversary party
Chapter 12: Anniversary party
Chapter 13: Marriage proposal
Chapter 14: Mehta's reaction on proposal
Chapter 15: Tara's first visit in Rajmahal
Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara
Important Note:
Chapter 17: Armaan knows about Sana
Chapter 18: Tara's time with Rathor sibligs
Chapter 19: Small drive of Tara and Armaan
Chapter 20: Surprise for friends
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Tara's suffer
Chapter 22: Glimpse of past
Chapter 23: Date fix
Questions
New story
Chapter 24: Unknown Parcel
Chapter 25: Different Feelings
Chapter 26: Party at Saxena
Chapter 27: Beautiful moments
Chapter 28: Beautiful moments 2
Chapter 29: Shopping and preparation
Chapter 30: Engagement
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The Talk
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Hospital
Chapter 35: Preplanning?
Chapter 36: Culprit and The Secrets
Chapter 37: New Change in Pink city E.M.
Chapter 38: Mitali and her Minions
Chapter 39: New Project
Chapter 40: Get-together
Chapter 41: Continue...
Chapter 42: Mission
Chapter 43: Mother's concern
Chapter 44: Emotions
Chapter 45: Marriage Preparation
Chapter 46: Wedding shopping
Chapter 47: Who is she?
Chapter 48: Bua sa and The Girl
Note:

Chapter 2: He and his family

694 25 0
By EyesOfMind

We can see a big palace with so many securities and gatekeepers which is surrounded by beautiful garden and wonderful waterfall which is placed in front of entrance of palace and that is Rajmahal. Let's peek in the mahal what is going on. One lady in her mid-seventies giving instruction to workers to clean pooja room (prayer room) quickly so that she can start the prayer and that is Radhika Singh Rathor (Grandmother of Armaan). On the other hand, two ladies are making prasad (sweets to offer God) in the kitchen and talking to each other, they are Ragini Singh Rathor (mother of Armaan) and Nisha Singh Rathor (aunty of Armaan)...

As they complete their work, they come to the prayer room and see that their mother-in-law was giving instruction to workers...

Ragini: maa sa (mother) why are you getting stressed early in the morning, it will affect your health...

Nisha: ha maa sa (yeah mother) you sit we will do other preparation because we have some time to start pooja (prayer)...

Radhika: okay but make it fast. (Suddenly she remembers something and ask her daughter in laws) where is your husbands and other lazybones...

As she completed her sentence three men comes from stairs and they are Adhiraj Singh Rathor (grandfather of Armaan), Abhinav Singh Rathor (father of Armaan) and Abhigyan Singh Rathor (uncle of Armaan) and one of them says...

Abhinav: we are here maa sa and your lazybones are getting fresh in their rooms...

Other two chuckled after listening.

Adhiraj: Darling, why are you taking unnecessary tension they will come on time... (winking at her)

Radhika: ap Kabhi nai sudhar sakte... (shaking her head) (you can never change)

Listening to her everyone tries to control their chuckled...

~~~~~~~∞∞◈◈♡◈◈∞∞~~~~~~~

On the other side, in the same palace, we can see one room in black, grey, and white. Left side of the room big king size bed and on that same wall big photo frame of Rathor family and the room is connected to the private swimming pool. We can see in pool; someone is swimming in that and suddenly he comes out of the water flipping his hair with both hands and clear the water from his face. Slowly he opens his dark brown eyes in which every girl desire to swim. Then reveal his perfect beard face with clear jaw lines and then gym fit body. There comes our hero. Slowly he comes out of the pool and take his towel which was on the poolside chair. Wipe out his body and call his secretory to get update about his schedule. After talking to him, he Comes to his room to get ready, then takes a shower and gets ready in his office attire...

Armaan's Room

Washroom

Walk in closet

His personal Swimming pool

His personal Library

His personal Gym

Balcony

This swing is on balcony pool.... So basically, he has two swings...

[Everything is connected to his room and you can say his room covers almost the whole floor of the wing]

He comes downstair and see everyone is waiting for him for prayer. Because they have rule that every family member of the palace participates in the pooja (prayer). He greets everyone and takes blessings from elders...

After completing the pooja everyone moves to the dining hall for breakfast...

Abhinav: how is going everything in office Armaan?

Armaan: everything is good baba sa (father)...

Then all men started to discuss about their upcoming project...

Abir: they again started to talk about the office... (whispering to Abhira)

Abhira: you are right. Please somebody stop them... (in slow voice)

But Radhika heard it and stopped all of them from talking about their work on the dining table...

Abir: thank God dadi sa, you stop them otherwise they will make all of us bored...

Armaan glared at him, so he gulp and stop further...

Ragini gesture something to Radhika she understands what her daughter-in-law wants to talk about...

Radhika: Armaan when you are planning to get married...

Armaan stops eating and looks at his grandmother and then others and sees that everyone is looking at him for answers...

Armaan: dadi sa (grandmother) you know that I don't want to marry now... (with his always serious face)

Radhika: how long will this go? Sometimes it has to be done, then why not now...

Armaan sigh because he is listening this every other day. Actually, he has no problem with marriage, but he wants a girl who understand him and the most important she has capabilities to handled palace and queen's position...

He doesn't want to disappoint his people and family who has many expectations with their queen and daughter-in-law, but whenever he meets any girl eighter she wants queen's position or money...

So, this is the reason he was avoiding marriage talk but somewhere he knows he will meet the queen of his heart very soon, also can't avoid this talk for a long time...

He was thinking about these things, but his naughty brother has another intention of seeing him lost...

Akshit: what are you thinking bhai (big brother). Are you thinking about our future Bhabhi (sister-in-law) ha... (teasing him)

Others try to control their laugh because they know he is gone now...

Armaan: you are coming with me in the office, you enjoy your holidays more than enough. Now it's working time little brother... (with serious face)

Akshit becomes horrified with this... and others are giggling secretly...

Akshit: please bhai don't do this to me please please please... (with pappy face)

But Armaan ignores him and complete his breakfast and stand up from his chair and gesture to follow others specially Akshit..

Akshita, Abir and Abhira are teasing him slowly so that Armaan can't listen.. Akshit has to follow Armaan's order annoyingly, then everyone departed to their work and collage.

AR Industries:

Armaan reached his office with his guards, we can see his office board AR Industries. He enters in his office and seeing him everyone stand up and greet him, but he just nods and moves towards his private elevator arrogantly.

Behind him girls are drooling over him and gossiping about him...

First girl: yarr boss is looking so hot and sexy hyyy... (keeping her hands on her cheeks with dreamy eyes)

Second girl: you are absolutely right, kas me unke sath date pe jaa pati... (with dreamy eyes) (I wish I could go on a date with him)

First girl: we are unlucky in this yarr... anyways let's get back to work...

Second girl: yeah... (sulking over the situation)

In Armaan's cabin:

He was checking some project file because he has meeting in some time and his assistant Vivek is sitting in front of him and waiting for his next order. After reading file he sees the time and 30 mins left for the meeting so he ask Vivek....

Armaan: Vivek is everything ready in the meeting room... (in his cold voice)

Vivek: yes sir, everything is ready and I recheck it before you come.

Armaan: okay, collect every file related to meeting and arrange according to presentation...

Vivek: okay sir. (exit from cabin)

Armaan started to do his other work and his phone ring... He picks up the phone without seeing caller ID...

Someone: saleeee..gadhe kya kar raha he subha se kitne call kiye tuje. (idiot...donkey what are you doing since morning, how many call I have made) but you are too busy to take my call... (Screaming)

Armaan understands who the person is...

Armaan: what happened Raghav why are you getting angry... (with his cold voice)

So, that person is Raghav...

Raghav: you idiot, you forgot about Ekant's birthday. We have to plan something otherwise he will kill us... (annoyingly)

Armaan: are you out of mind or what? You have been calling me for this since morning and of course I remember, we will meet in the evening, for now I am not free like you... (rolling his eyes)

Raghav: I am also not free okay... (with annoyance)

Armaan: that I got to know about, when I show the numbers of call you did to me. (with irritation) okay now bye I have a meeting...

Saying he cut the call without listening to Raghav...

After that he sees the time and 10 min left for the meeting and at the same time Vivek also come to call him, so he goes to attend the meeting...

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 35.7K 76
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
828K 55.6K 64
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...
785K 35.4K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...