ALL ROLE [Ishigami Senku x Re...

By Donbescared

❝ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like m... More

DANGEROUSLY
Two || Promise Under the Night Sky
Three || Turned To Stone
Four || Break Free
Five || King of the Stone World
Six || Weapons of Science
Seven || Danger
Eight || Meet and Greet
Nine || Sorcerer?!
Ten || Explaining in Simple Words
Eleven || Ramen
Twelve || Cola
Thirteen || Glass
Fourteen || Sulfurina-chan
Fifteen || Round One
Sixteen || Other Rounds
Seventeen || Tale X
Eighteen || Tale 100
Nineteen || Weapons
Twenty || Liar
Twenty-One || Hydroelectric
Twenty-Two || Trench and Instruments
Twenty-Three || How It All Began
Twenty-Four || Beautiful
Twenty-Five || Blossom
DAZE
Twenty-Six || Hell
Twenty-Seven || Nikki
Twenty-Eight || Automobile
Twenty-Seven || Steam Gorilla
Twenty-Eight || Training

One || Where It All Began

2.3K 78 36
By Donbescared

You had no idea how it all began.

Perhaps it was the one occasion when your mother introduced you to one of her lifelong friends — a middle-aged man with somewhat white hair that has dark tips.

Perhaps it was that particular time when you unknowingly helped the middle-aged man's son in answering a question he was unsure of but refused to give in.

Or perhaps it was when you and that middle-aged man's son were barely a few months old that your mother and his father agreed that the two of you needed to be friends in order to carry on their friendship's legacy.

All you knew was that you began to get to know him properly on that specific night.

That night in that little park.

The night sky was dark, with only the moon and stars to illuminate the path. The air was filled with a tranquil and soothing atmosphere, accentuated by the sound of crickets and leaves rustling in the breeze.

It was peaceful, save for the odd squeak of a wooden seat when you swung the swing back and forth.

Simply seated on the swing, you were lost in thought as you enjoyed the soft wind caressing your face.

Though it appeared that you were buried in contemplation, your mind was actively working to figure out how the swing moved in tandem with your body.

"The movement obviously happens because there's something to do with weight." With a monotonous tone, you mumbled, adding additional weight to your upper body to accelerate its progress. 

It did go faster, which proves another one of your theories right! 

That surely made you smile gidilly.

Feeling the swing's soft motion soothe you into a calm frame of mind. It was a moment of reflection and solitude; your small break from your daily routine, even if you were only five years old.

If you have to judge for yourself, being a five-year-old with an overly protective home is quiet lively. 

You were barely five years old when the whole generation came to your house every day to teach you a variety of skills they had learnt during their lives.

You recall learning how to prepare a five-star dish from your uncle, a chef, yesterday. When you were done, the kitchen was a complete mess because you had very little experience cooking. Still, it tasted fantastic—almost astounding.

And today, without even knocking on the door, your mother's aunt, the scientist, came storming in. She joyfully snatched your arms and began to tell you about her latest creation and the fresh information it had revealed to her. 

She also began teaching you more of the basics science, continuing on the lesson she taught you last week.

You were enjoying the memories while also recalling the lesson she taught you so that you may study it tomorrow morning.

You were partially at ease as the wind swung your body and the swing's movements, but then you heard a familiar voice.

"For a child my age, you look tired as hell."

You quickly turned our head to the side in panic after hearing an unexpected voice, only to discover a boy sitting on the swing next to you while gazing up at the moon.

'What the-?' You stared at him weirdly as you scanned his appearance.

The boy next to you was wearing a simple light blue pajamas. He had white hair that becomes green at the tips. His eyes were focused looking at the sky as you could see the stars reflected in his beautiful, sparkling, ruby eyes.

Honestly, you were puzzled that a boy your age was coloring his hair and using gel to make it appear as though it defied gravity.

'Wait a minute. His hair doesn't seem to be gelled or colored it with hair coloring.... Does that mean his hair is that way naturally?! How does that even work?!'

His appearance made him look like a crazy scientist, just like in movies. The only thing lacking were black circles under his eyes and an uncontrollable demonic chuckle.

But this boy, though, was simply smirking.

"Uhh, who are you again?" You looked at him in disbelief. In an instant, the boy's mouth dropped to the ground at that.

"What? You don't remember me? Seriously?" He asked calmly, though in the inside, he's questioning your brain memory.

"Seriously." You gave a short nod as your gaze briefly shifted to his hair before settling back on his ruby eyes, "I saw your hair in the supermarket though; several of them. You do realize that your hair literally embodies a lettuce, right?"

"Wha- Excuse me?" The kid only wrinkled up his face and gasped offendedly, "First of all, you're weird for thinking that my hair is like a lettuce."

"It literally defies gravity-"

"Second of all, does your brain have memories of goldfish or what? How could you forget about your mom's friend's son?"

Nonetheless, it should be expected that you would not have remembered him given that he never actually had an opportunity to speak with you. 

Plus, he remembers you because of personal reason.

"First of all, my mom's who now? Second of all, no, I don't have the memory of a goldfish. I remember every bit of knowledge my family ever given to me in here!" You sneered and gave yourself a brief tap on the forehead with your index finger.

Then you grinned cockily, folding your arms in front of your chest, "If I don't remember you, maybe it's just because you're not interesting enough for me to remember."

The boy glanced at you for a moment, examining your smug expression, before returning the arrogant smirk you were showing.

"Oh, really now?" With an eyebrow raised, he inquired, "Then please do tell me what the scientific term for wheat is. I can't remember it."

You immediately furrowed your eyebrows, taking in his expression. 

He certainly represents himself as someone who wants to test what you can do. 

He was obviously attempting to figure out whether or not there was uncertainty in your brain based on the way he proudly pushed up his chest and the way his eyes scanned every calculation in your head.

'This lettuce kid!'

"You're putting my knowledge to the test, huh? Well, you know, testing me is pointless. Since the question you asked is simple and easy," You responded, shrugging your shoulders, "It's Triticum."

The boy gazed at you, little taken aback by your response. He didn't think you would immediately know the correct response.

He himself only found out about it in the library today.

"Impressive," The boy furrowed his eyebrows, "How did you know that?"

It's your moment to finally show off your confidence and explain how you know it!

"Hm? That's what you want to know?! It's because it's basic information, lettuce boy!" You made fun of him, sounding so obnoxious that the boy can't help but scowl.

'This snob!' He pondered within his thoughts as he tried to hold his anger by clenching his fist.

"What? You just learned the scientific name for wheat this morning? How sad!" You threw him an evil snicker. 

It's as if a horn and a demon tail appeared on your figure as the boy looked at you, sweating bullets, 'No... This girl in front of me is not a snob. She's a devil!'

That moment of mocking, however, was brief since the boy asked you another question.

"Now that you're so clever, tell me the Coulomb Force Formula." The boy spat.

Now it's your turn to sneer, spending no time in responding.

"It is F = k * q1 * q2/r², where F represents electric force, k represents Coulomb constant, q1 and q2 are the two charges, and r is the distance of separation." To show who truly came out on top in this 'competition', you answered more than he wanted.

You were now triumphantly standing in front of him as he continued to sit on the swing, "Happy with my answer, lettuce boy?"

Not wanting to back down, the child tilted his head, his lips slowly formed into a grimace as he challenged you to another round of questions, "What makes you think I'm satisfied with that easy answer, huh?!"

You scowl back at him, prepared to answer any questions he may have. If he refuse to back down, so do you!

He then pointed toward you demandingly, "What's the earth diameter?!"

"12.742.000 meters!"

"Y-You know that too?!"

"Now it's my turn to ask you a question! How do you define a perfect sphere, huh?! I've read somewhere that in real life there's no such thing as perfect sphere... Everything in this world have imperfections because they are made by humans, and even rocks have tiny cracks. Answer that, lettuce!!"

"To answer your question, a perfect sphere is defined as being completely symmetrical around its center."

"Lucky for me, you are incorrect! HAHAHAHAHHA!! You didn't mention that every point on the surface of a perfect sphere is located at an equal distance from the center!"

"What?! That is irrelevant, devil girl!"

"Nothing in science is irrelevant, lettuce boy!"

Thus, that night went on.

You asked each other questions to test one another's knowledge while also laughing at each other when the other answered incorrectly or didn't know the answer. 

It continued endlessly until you forgot that you had fought each other at first.

Neither of you wants to quit.

That is, until both of your parents stood behind you both, grinning angrily, and immediately began scolding you both noisily and dragging you by your ears.

This feels like a fresh start of a beautiful friendship, don't you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 809 34
Ishigami M/N, the older twin between him and Ishigami Senku. After having an accident when he was young, his vocal cords were damaged seriously cau...
8.8K 181 12
(Senku x Oc) Emiyo Shinyon, A pretty girl that is very intelligent, dreaming to be an inventor and scientist. She reads about many things from the pa...
115K 3.4K 25
That day, everyone in the world turned to stone. So begins the story of Ishigami senku and Ishigami Seira on their adventure in the stone world. Guys...
125K 4.8K 42
γ€ŠSauce: Dr. Stone》 Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...