say don't go - katie mccabe

By iloveno20

idk tbh btw if u start reading it the first couple of chapters are dodgy and once i finish the book ill go ba... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.1
28.2
29

Chapter 24

989 23 0
By iloveno20

My time in Spain was now done.

My time alone with Ona was now done.

It was fun, complicated but fun.

Finally though I'm home. Finally I get to see G again.

She texted me as I landed saying that her flight was delayed by 2 hours so she was going to get to camp at night and not to wait up for her to go to dinner.

It wasn't only G I was excited to see though. This was my first time being called up to the Lioness squad. Of course though G knew about my call up long before me and was practically bursting to tell me when she was finally allowed to.

Nobody really knew. Of course the other Lionesses knew, my family and the management at Arsenal but it was yet to be officially announced. More importantly I never actually told Katie. I figured I wanted to keep it as a surprise but well there's no point in any of that anymore.

I had already met Sarina. When England won the Euro's and the celebrations were happening Sarina and I got acquainted.

I liked seeing her again. G always said she was a good coach and well she proves to be one.

"Blake how are you"

"Yeah good how are you"

"Great yeah so I know it's your first camp don't be scared well I'm sure your not cause you know basically everybody"

"Almost yeah"

"Well either way I've got you rooming with Beth cause well club"

"Great thankyou"

"All good if you see your sister before I do can you tell her to come find me"

"Sure"

"Great see you later"

"Blakey your my roomate"

"Hey Blake"

"Hey Millie Hey Rachel"

"We'll go and let you get unpacked"

"Cmon Rach"

"Ok Mil"

"So how was Spain"

"Yeah it was good"

"But now you're?"

"I'm now at camp"

"Right I meant with like you know"

"No um I don't know let's not talk about that yeah"

"Ok yeah sure"

"So excited to see the girls"

Life at camp was always reasonably tame. Of course though since everybody knew eachother so well it was rather loud at times especially with Millie and Rachel and Alessia and Ella.

So dinner was no exception.

I sat at a round little table with Beth, Esme, Lotte, Niamh and Lauren. Together we were definetly in contention to be the most quiet table. All around sat duos and trios screeching at eachother after having not seen eachother in either a month or two to just about a week or less.

You almost wouldn't of noticed anybody walk in if it weren't for her screaming my name as soon as she spotted me.

"B" she yelled

I instantly got out of my seat and ran over to her.

"G" I said wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug.

"I missed you" she whispered.

"Trust me I missed you more"

A/N 

not sure if this acc makes sense please say if it doesn't cause like yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
68.1K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...