Hummingbird | Peter Parker

By MK31307

Rey had the best life in the first five years of her life, but that was until HYDRA killed her mother and kid... More

Radha Irani Stark Rogers AKA Hummingbird
Mood Boards I
Mood Boards II
Prologue
Act I | Raised in Shadows
Act I Cast
Chapter 1 | The First Christmas
Chapter 2 | Forest of Childhood
Chapter 3 | Hijacked by Hydra
Chapter 4 | 2012?
Act II | The Rise of Humminbird and Sparrow
Act II Cast
Chapter 1 | When I became we
Chapter 2 | The Final Goodbye
Chapter 3 | No Retreat, No Surrender!
Chapter 4 | Humminbird and Sparrow AKA A.D.O.R.B.s
Act III | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Act III Cast
Chapter 1 | Mace Windu
Chapter 2 | Mission 'Keep an eye on Daddy dearest'
Chapter 3 | Hospital Brake Out
Chapter 4 | MacBook store
Chapter 5 | HYDRA's base
Chapter 6 | The Flacon
Chapter 7 | The Winter Soldier
Chapter 8 | Fury and Memory Wiping
Chapter 9 | Confessions
Chapter 10 | Project Insight
Chapter 11 | Secrets Have Secrets
Act IV | Avenger: Hummingbird
Act IV Cast
Chapter 1 | Dropping the bomb
Chapter 2 | Haunting past
A.D.O.R.B.s level
Chapter 3 | Therapy
Chapter 4 | Harry Osborn
Chapter 5 | A little chat over boba
Act V | Avengers: Age of Ultron
Act V Cast
Chapter 1 | Rescue
Chapter 2 | AC/DC vs BTS
Chapter 4 | Ultron
Chapter 5 | The strongest metal on earth
Chapter 6 | Florida Mission 05
Chapter 7 | The Barton family?
Chapter 8 | The Tractor No One Can Fix
Chapter 9 | Evolve
Chapter 10 | The Cradle Chase
Chapter 11 | Vision
Chapter 12 | What's Laputa doing here?

Chapter 3 | Party

13 0 0
By MK31307

◈◉◈

Rey:

Rey was in her room putting up the frame of the autographed BTS poster above her bed. She jumped off her bed and examined the wall admiring it. She had signed posters of One Direction, SHINee, Fifth Harmony and thanks to Tony she had signed posters of Queen, Beetles. She even got to meet some of her favourite singers like Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez.

"I see you got their autographs." said a voice from behind Rey. Rey turned and looked at the door of her room and saw Jay standing there leaning against the door frame.

"Yep." Rey said. "Whatcha doing here?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just came to tell you that Skyrah is asleep in the guest bedroom." he said.

Rey nodded "I'm gonna talk to her dad. Search for his address and then talk to him."

"But isn't she safer here?" Jay asked.

"We can keep an eye on her." Rey said. "She should stay with her father. He's all she has and she's all he has."

Jay nodded pursing his lips. "Uh... Gwen called was asking if you considered joining the music club." he said Rey rolled her eyes at Gwen pestering her to join "She says Harry's in it too." Jay teased.

"We're friends, Jay." Rey said.

"You're the one who showed me that SRK movie. Where he like pyar dosti hai." Jay said rolling his eyes air quoting 'pyar dosti hai'. "And it's obvious he likes you." he said. Rey rolled her eyes and slumped down on her bed hanging her head upside down on the other side.

"When are we going shopping?" Jay asked.

"Happy's taking us out tomorrow." Rey said.

◈◉◈

Rey:

Sky:

Jay:

And like Rey said Happy took Rey, Jay and Natasha out for shopping for the party. They got what they wanted Rey got a black and red dress along with jewellery and Jay got a maroon tuxedo along with black leather shoes. Rey also got a dress for Sky along with jewellery to match it. Sky was over the moon when she saw what Rey got her.

Rey got dressed and then helped Sky get dressed. The party had started about an hour back and Rey told the others that she would be late because she had to get Sky ready. Rey reached to take off the iron band of Sky's wrist but she pulled her hand away. 

I want it on.❞ She signed. Rey nodded understandingly knowing it was what helped the little girl keep her powers in check.

Come. We have to go.❞ Rey signed as she took the little girl's hand in her own.

"Where?" the girl asked.

"There's a party." Rey said she saw the little girl frown in confusion it was then she realised she only knew a few words of English and could not read lips. ❝There is a party.❞ Rey signed.

What is a party?❞ Sky signed. Rey pursed her lips looking down the little one did not even know what a party was. Of course, there was no partying in HYDRA so she did not know what it was like. Even Rey did not know what a party was like before she had been to Tony's parties.

As a child, she had never gone to Howard's parties since she had to be a secret and at HYDRA she did nothing but train or go on missions. It was not until she started living in the Avengers Tower did she realised what parties were like. And Stark parties were the greatest of all, they were filled with music, laughs and above all drinks. Yes, Rey was not of age to drink but she could never get drunk. So Tony, Clint and Natasha would sneak her drinks when Steve and Bruce were not looking as for Thor, he would just stay quiet and watch the show.

A party is like a celebration.❞ Rey signed.

Celebration?❞ Sky asked.

I will show you. Come.❞ Rey signed.

Rey knew that it would only be the Avengers' close friends so Harry and Gwen were bound to be there. Rey could introduce Sky to them she only hoped the little girl would not be overwhelmed by all the people.

"Rey, there appears to be something going through all the Avengers database, Rey." spoke V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. through the speakers on the A.D.O.R.B.s level.

"Who?" Rey asked.

"Not Who? What?" the UI corrected. "It appears to be a super AI. It has overridden J.A.R.V.I.S."

"Very well save all the Avengers database. I'll see to this AI later." Rey said.

"Okay." V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. said as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Rey led Sky into the elevator.

"Take up to the Penthouse, V." Rey said.

"Yes." the elevator came to a stop and to doors opened and music and chatter filled Rey's ears. She smiled at the music playing and walked over to Steve and Sam who were playing pool along with a few others. Gwen was there with them.

"Rey, m'girl. How are you?" Sam asked giving her a small hug.

"I'm good, Sammy. How're you?" Rey asked with a smile as she pulled away.

"Better than ever." Sam said grinning "Gwen told me about to and Jay joining her school. Good for you." Rey looked at Gwen who smiled.

"Yeah. She pestering us to join her music club." Rey said in an annoyed tone.

"What's the problem in that?" Steve asked as he his the ball with his stick "You're a great singer."

"You too." Rey complained. "You should be on my side-" Rey was interrupted by Sky tugging her dress to get her attention. Rey looked down at the girl. 

I hungry.❞ she signed. Rey smiled and nodded.

In a minute.❞ Rey signed.

"So this is Skyrah?" Gwen asked looking at the girl who hugged Rey's legs hiding behind her.

"She's been through a lot. Doesn't like being around a lot of people." Rey said in defence of the little girl. "She's hungry. I'm too. C'mon." Gwen and Rey looped their arms and led the little girl to the food counter.

Rey took a plate and handed it to the little girl ❝Take what you want.❞ Rey signed. Sky nodded and started filling her plate with a few of the starters.

"She's a mute?" Gwen asked.

"No. She can't hear." Rey explained to her what the little girl had gone through and that she would take her back to her father soon.

Rey and Gwen smiled watching the little girl eat from her plate careful not to spill anything on her dress "You're doing the right thing by taking her back to her dad." Gwen said. Rey gave her a half smile nodding.

"It's best for her." Rey said. She felt someone close her eyes from behind her and her fast instincts kicked in and she immediately grabbed their wrist twisting it.

"Ow!" Harry exclaimed.

"Harry! You son of a bitch! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Rey scolded.

"I didn't expect you to tryna kill me." Harry defended rotating his shoulder as he clutched it in pain as he glared at Rey before seeing the little Sky sitting next to her munching on a Spring roll while looking between Rey and Harry "Hey there little princess." Harry greeted. Sky looked at Rey as if asking her what he was saying.

He said 'hello'.❞ Rey signed.

"Hello." Skyrah said.

"What's your name?" Harry asked her. Skyrah looked at him closely reading his lips to understand what he was saying. She recognised the words 'what' and 'name' so she put it together that he was asking her name.

"Skyrah." she said.

"That's a very pretty name, princess. Just like you." Harry said. Sky looked at Rey again she was not able to recognise the words he said. He spoke too fast and lengthy.

He said your name is very pretty like you.❞ Rey signed. Seeing Rey talking with the girl in ASL Harry understood that the girl could not hear him. Putting the pieces together Harry now knew who Sky really was.

Rey had told him about going to go and rescue a girl from HYDRA. The daughter of Dr. Stephen Strange no less. Harry knew that she had been kidnapped when she was three it was all over the news when the girl was later declared dead but her father never lost hope. He knew he would find her one day.

"Thank you." Sky said smiling at Harry.

Harry sat down with them and eventually Jay joined them the four all sat there with Sky talking, laughing and teasing each other until Tony walked up to them "Excuse me, ladies and lads but I would like to steal my daughter here to the dance floor." he said holding out his hand for Rey to take. Rey grinned at her Papa and instantly took his hand.

Tony led her to the dance floor and stopped the song. People groaned and complained when the music stopped but when everyone turned they smiled seeing Tony standing at the turntables he put in a record disk and played it. 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevie Wonder was heard through the speakers Rey's head flew back as she laughed. Tony walked over to her and held his hand out for Rey who chuckled giving him a curtsy before taking his hand. As the father-daughter duo danced the others let out cheers.

The song coming to an end and Rey whispered something into her Papa's ear who smiled and nodded. Rey ran off the dance floor to Steve who started backing away but Natasha pushed him to Rey. She grabbed her father's arm and dragged him to the dance floor. Rey started dancing before hip budding Steve encouraging him to dance with the rest as Gwen took over the turn tables. Soon the party was loud and everyone was dancing.

Rey had put Skyrah to bed and returned to the party as the guests slowly started to spill out. Soon the only ones left were the A.D.O.R.B.s, the Avengers, Helen Cho, Maria, Gwen and Harry. The four friends sitting in awfully wired positions; Rey lay on the sofa with her head on Gwen's lap and the legs of Jay's while Harry sat on the floor in between Jay's legs leaning on the sofa.

If it was someone else they would think there was sexual tension between the three but it was just how the four were. The Avengers were really surprised seeing how the four of them got so close in so little time. It had only been about three and a half months in their friendship but they behaved as if they had known each other since they were kids.

They were all sitting around the coffee table pouring themselves pegs and munching on the bittings while they made fun of Thor's hammer. "But, it's a trick!" Clint accused as he spun Gwen's drumsticks between his fingers.

"Oh, no. It's much more than that." Thor chuckled.

"Ah, whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Clint said mocking Thor's voice and according to Rey, it was pretty close to how Thor Sounded "Whatever man! It's a trick."

"Actually, his voice is more like..." Rey clear her throat "Ah, whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Rey said they all looked at her shocked at how much she sounded like Thor. "I'm a mimic artist." Rey bragged flipping her hair.

"Well please, be my guest." Thor told Clint gesturing to his hamer.

"Really?" Clint asked.

"C'mon." Tony encouraged Clint.

"Yeah!" Thor said and Clint got up confidently.

"Oh, this is gonna be beautiful." Rhodey said. 

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony jested causing everyone to chuckle.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint told Thor referring to the time Thor first came to Earth. He grabbed the hammed and grunted trying to lift it but could not. "I still don't know how you do it." she said with a chuckle.

"Smell the silent judgment?" Tony sassed.

"Please, Stark, by all means." Clint said. Tony got up confidently unbuttoning his tux with a smug look.

"Oh, here we go." Natasha sighed.

"Uh-oh." Rhodey said.

Tony walked over to the hammer saying "Never one to shrink from an honest challenge." Toyn told Clint as he walked past him.

"Get after it." Clint retorted.

"It's physics." Toyn said looping the leather strap around his wrist.

"Physics?" Banned asked deadpaned.

"Go Physics!" Harry cheered.

"Right, so, if I lift it, I- I then rule Asgard?" Tony asked.

"Yes, of course." Thor agreed.

"You better now, Papa." Rey said threateningly "I shall be Princess Radha. The Goddess of Sass." Rey said moving her hand as if reading it from a sign.

"I will be re-instituting Prima Nocta." Tony said. The teens all gagged.

"Ew." Gwen

"Barf." Harry

"Gross." Jay

"Pepper will hear about this." Rey. They all said in unison. Tony attempted to pull on the hammer but it did not budge. Rey laughed. "Take that sucker." she stated. Tony took off the strap before stating.

"Be right back." he walked away and returned with the Iron Man gauntlet. Soon Rhodey and Tony with their respective gauntlets tried to lift the hammer using the small rocket thrusters on the gauntlets.

"Are you even pulling?" Rhodey asked. Tony gave him an offended look.

"Are you on my team?" Tony retorted.

"Just represent! Pull!" Rhodey said.

"Alright, let's go." Tony said. They failed.

"Use the Hulk." Rey said as Bruce also failed to lift it. Bruce let out a roar tiring to realise the Hulk the other stared at him warily and he chuckled nervously.

"Huh?"

"Daddy?" Rey asked looking at Steve who shook his head.

"I've got all I want right here." he said wrapping his hand around Natasha's waist. "A beautiful daughter, a gorgeous girlfriend and the best team in the world." they all gave him a look that said 'Just do it, man.' "Okay" he sighed getting up he put his beer bottle on the table.

"Let's go, Steve, no pressure." Tony said as Steve went over to the hammer. He rolled up his sleeves.

"Come on, Cap." Rhodey encouraged.

"Go, Daddy!" Rey and Jay cheered. Steve tugged on the hammer feeling it shift. Rey and Thor's faces turned serious as they saw Mjölnir move.

Rey pulled her legs off Harry's lap as she sat up straight staring at the hammer. Steve sighed holding his hands up in surrender.  Thor let out an airy chuckle "Nothing." he said almost sounding relieved before taking a swing of his beer. They all turned to Natasha.

Tony cleared his throat "And..."

"Talia?" Steve asked looking at his girlfriend. The two would often call each other with the last syllables of their names. Steve walked call her Talia from Natalia and she would call him Teven.

"Oh, no no. That's not a question I need answered." Natasha said before looking at Rey "Honey why don't you try?"

"Sure." Rey said getting up.

"Go, Rads!" Harry cheered.

"It's okay if you don't lift it, Rey. You'll still be our favourite." Gwen teased as Rey gave her a look and walked over to Mjölnir.

"Uncle Thor do I get to be the Godess of Sass if I left Mjölnir?" she asked.

Though Thor knew she was joking he played along "Of course. I'll have the Allfather give you the tile himself."

"Thanks." Rey said she kneeled down in front of the hammer and joined her hand closing her eyes, giving the legendary weapon her respect. Rey's mother always told Rey the story of lord Rama when she was little. In the story, she said only Lord Rama could lift Lord Shiva's bow because he did not have any arrogance or pride over his strengths.

Rey requested Mjölnir to let her lift it. They all started at her confused as Rey opened her eyes and looked at Mjölnir standing up her finger gently wrapped around the handle and slowly started to pull on the hammer it shifted but was not lifted when Rey tried to take her hands away from the hammer it pulled her closer.

༻༺ ✬ ༻༺

A/N:

Sorry, I know this isn't a Marvel meme but I couldn't help myself. It's the meme that always comes to my mind when anyone says 'Physics' like Tony did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 557 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
17.8K 478 85
πˆπ•π˜ π•πŽπˆπƒ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ❝I'm not a weapon or a villain.❞ ✎ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞π₯ π‚π’π§πžπ¦πšπ­π’πœ π”π§π’π―πžπ«π¬πž ➣ Peter Parker ➣Other (Not really) ...
2K 63 8
I don't own MARVEL, all rights belong to DIsney and Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, and Jack Kirby. I only own the OC. Alex James Barnes-Romanoff is the son o...
272K 6.6K 41
"So after getting shot, your main priority was getting a sandwich instead of getting help" "Hey, they've got the best ones in Queens!" When the aveng...