𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖉

Por DragonFoxx

Sol, Max, and Yvette Germaine have come to Eden Hall for high school. They join the hockey team and even make... Más

𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔇𝔞𝔶
𝔗𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢
𝔙𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔶
𝔖𝔱𝔲𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔰
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔲𝔞𝔩 ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶
𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔥
𝔅𝔶𝔢, 𝔅𝔶𝔢
ℜ𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡
𝔇𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔴𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫
𝔅𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔗𝔴𝔬

𝔖𝔲𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰

5 0 17
Por DragonFoxx

    Today was the Warrior Ducks first match and they were up against the Reese Academy Falcons. They got their new jerseys, black, with a duck wearing war gear on the front, and red was the secondary color.

   Yvette and Sol still haven't spoken to each other and the team didn't budge them into talking. Sol's day went by quick and no one really bothered her. Well, except for Asher in History, but other then that no one.

    The team was in the locker room getting ready for the match. Hayley was braiding the girls' hair so the helmet would fit comfortably.

    Sol and Jasper finished getting ready first so they were talking until the others got ready. The team was finally all geared up and they headed to their bench, looking at the Falcons doing a warm up lap.

    Athos huddled them up and gave them a pep talk before Anne took over. "Okay, team." She got their attention. "You guys know the lineup right? Sol and Jasper first on the wings, Riley takes center, Donovan and Max take defense, and we got Julian on goaltender."

    The team nods and the coaches give them a play before sending them into the ice. Riley and a big bulky player takes center. Sol goes to left wing, Jasper right and defense takes their spot. The ref drops the puck and Riley gets it.

    Sol and Jasper chase after him, watching to make sure the puck doesn't get stolen. Some dude went to check Sol, but she checked him before he could. She hears the buzzer and sees Riley celebrating.

    They reset again and this team the Falcons got the puck. Sol, Jasper, and Riley skate after the puck, while Max and Donovan does defense around the goal. Sol reached the puck first and stole it, wrapping around her goal and racing to the other side.

    "Go! Go! Go!" Athos yelled when Sol passed by the bench. Riley checks people from Sol and Sol makes in the shot.

    The first period continues like that. Occasionally switching here and there from time to time, but primarily keeping Sol, Jasper, and Riley on the ice. In the first period the Warrior Ducks are in the lead 4-2.

    The second period starts, they get their fifteen minute break before the line switches in with Yvette, Hayley, and Sebas. After about half of the period goes by, the score is now 6-3 and the Warrior Ducks stole the puck back.

    Hayley has the puck and races to the net, flying by the Falcons. She was skating when she suddenly falls down and the puck slid across the ice, getting stolen by the Falcons. Hayley gets up and shoved the player standing over her.

    "You asshole!" She yelled. "Why did you hook me!?" She shoved him again.

    The player shoves her back, but before a fight could break out, a ref comes over and blows his whistle. "Player #22, Mendoza, two minute penalty, roughing." The ref takes Hayley to the penalty box and she was cussing the whole way.

    The Falcons make a goal putting the score 6-4.

    Athos rubbed his face and looked out to the ice at his players. The second period continues and they get their fifteen minute break as their mascot, Duckleberry Finn skated onto the ice and addressed the crowd.

    "Okay, you guys did good!" Anne assured her team. "So good, we're winning."

    Aramis looked at his sister. "6-5 is good. Just keep them from scoring and we'll won't end in a tie."

    "Yes, and do try not to get penalties." Athos added and everyone looked to Hayley. She huffed and looked away. The team went over some plays before the third period started. Athos sent in Warner and Carter for defense, Myers for center, Sol and Jasper for offense, and kept Julian in for goaltender.

    Sol takes her spot at left wing while the others take theirs. Myers wins the face off and passes the puck to Jasper, who's passes it to Sol, who checks somebody before scoring. 7-5. They reset and the opposing team scores. 7-6.

    Jasper gets hooked and the refs don't do anything, but when Jasper slightly shoves the kid, he gets a penalty for two minutes. Which is exactly how long the period has left. Now the Warrior Ducks are down a player.

    Hayley jumped in for Jasper and gets sent to the penalty box for coming out too early. She cursed and went with Jasper to the box. Sol called in Sebas to take her spot in left wing and she went right.

    Myers went to the face off and lost. Carter stole the puck from the Falcons player and passed it to Warner. Warner tricked the opposing player, who tried to steal it from him, and passed it to Sebas. Sebas skates to the goal, followed by both Sol and Myers, when the Falcons hook him and take back the puck.

    "Assholes!" Hayley yelled from the box, getting a look from Jasper.

    The Falcon player skates to the Warrior Ducks goal, his teammates defending him. Carter and Warner tried to steal the puck back, but got checked by the other players. Sol skated her way up to the puck and tried to steal it.

    Sebas was the one to take it as Sol distracted the player. Sol checked him before skating next to Sebas as they both went to the opposing goal. Carter checked the players before they could chase after them.

    Sebas raised his stick and shot the puck. It went to the left, the goalie dived left, before dropping before it went inside, that's when Sol skated up and made it on the right side.

    The buzzer rang and the announcer said the game has ended 8-6. The players on the ice skated up to Sol and hugged her. Jasper hopped out of the box and instantly went to congratulate his captain.

    "Nice shot, Capt!" He side hugged her.

    "Thanks, Callaghan." She hugged him back and they started to skate back to the bench. "It was all Sebas'." She gave credit to her teammate.

    Sebas waved his hand. "It was both of us, Solie."

    They all grinned and Anne said for the whole team to get in a line and handshake the Falcons. Aramis put Sol in the front, as she's Captain. After the whole team handshaked, they went to the lockers all happy for winning their first game. They took off their skates and jerseys.

    "Yeah!" Donovan punched the air. "We won!"

    Yvette tugged on Hayley's arm. "I could say we're undefeated now!" She lets go of Hayley's arm and opens up her locker, to find it empty. "What? Where's my clothes?" She turned to the team. "Do you guys have your clothes?"

    Everyone opened up their lockers and they were empty and that's when they heard them. The showers were running and the team ran to them. On the floor of the first two showers, were their clothes all covered in something that smelled horrible.

    "Vinegar!?" Sebas coughed, turning off the showers. "Who the hell..." His voice trailed off as he looked up to the wall.

    On the wall was 'Freshman skates like ice' written in shaving cream. Sol rolled her eyes. "Varsity." She gritted her teeth.

⋆ ★

    The next day was normal.

    Yvette is still giving Sol the cold shoulder and she doesn't really care anymore. Yvette could listen to whatever Kevin tells her about Sol, and Sol wouldn't give a damn anymore.

    In history, Sol was extra salty to Asher. As she was ignoring him the entire time and whenever she had to speak with him, she had an attitude.

    Finally, Asher had had enough. "What is up with you today?"

    "What's up? What's up!?" Sol whispered, as Mr Wryler was teaching. "What's up is what you're damn team did to us!"

    "Oh," he dragged out the word, getting quieter. "It was a harmless prank, Captain."

    Sol glared daggers at him. "We had to wear our sweaty clothes because our clean ones were ruined! And don't call me captain!"

    Asher and her went back and fourth before Mr Wryler put an end to it. Once the bell rang, Sol dashed out of there and went about her day. But other then that, her day was just fine.

    Donovan and Hayley walked up to her about an hour past school ended. They would've had practice, but varsity has a home game.

    "We heard what your mom did to varsity when they pulled the prank. So we going to prank varsity back by doing the prank he's team did. Spraying liquid nitrogen on their clothes." Hayley grinned. "You in?"

    "Obviously." Sol said and the three of them went on to the chemistry room.

    They managed to pick the lock of the door and went in, keeping Donovan as look out. They found the cabinet with the liquid nitrogen, grabbed the largest one they saw, and put it onto a rolling side table.

    They then rolled it to the lockers, where some of the team were. Hayley explained the plan to Max, Sebas, Jasper, Warner, and Julian, who all nodded and followed her inside.

    They made their way to varsity's lockers and entered, Sol taking the lead and pulling the table with her. "Lets freeze some clothes."

    The Warrior Ducks started freezing anything and everything varsity owned. Their jackets, shoes, pants, shirts, goalie gloves, even their extra sticks they froze. Sol reached a locked locker. She looks up to see the name tag on it. 

    A. Hawthorne.

   Sol grinned, cranking up the nitrogen, and pick locking the lock. She opened it and blasted it, making sure she got every last inch of the locker. She was going to go for a second round, but Jasper stopped her. "Okay, Sol, that's enough for this one."

    She huffed. "Fine." And they moved on.

⋆ ★

    Varsity found out about the stunt JV pulled, but didn't reciprocate. That made Sol, and everyone else, suspicious. Varsity instead walked up to their table the following day at lunch.

    "Congrats on the Falcon game." Kevin faked complimented. Sol put on a fake amused face and saluted to her brother. Except when she ended the salute, her middle of her was out. Sebas and Jasper saw, so the rushed her hand down.

    Yvette saw and gave Sol a look. Orion also saw and let out a low growl. "You a big bad dog now?" Sol said to Orion. Asher let out a laugh, but quickly covered it with a cough when the team looked at him.

    "We are all Warrior Ducks now, you guys have proved your guts. Set for dinner Friday?" Kevin broke the silence and everyone gave him looks. "Well see, it's a Eden Hall tradition, varsity has to treat the freshman to dinner. Round up your posse and meet us at The Minnesota Club downtown? Six sharp. If you need a ride, we can take you."

    Leslie looked up to him. "Only team members?" Kevin gave her a look and she got the memo.

    "Why the hell would we go?" Hayley asked.

    "I don't like you pukes, but it's tradition. At Eden Hall, I care about tradition." Orion said, making Sol even more suspicious.

    Once varsity walked away, the team all began to talk at once. Sol raised her hand and the team died down. "Do you trust them?" Sol asked her team.

    Yvette was the first to answer. "I do." All eyes went in her. "I know varsity and JV typically don't like each other, but it is a tradition. I remember mom and dad talking about it when they came here."

    "Oh, yeah." Max backed her up. "They were talking about how in freshman year dad went and mom went to some guys hockey store instead. Dad said he got steak and it was the best night with varsity. He said they did something to varsity later, but I forgot what it was."

    Donovan and Keenan both had the same idea of trusting them, but also keeping their guard up. "We need to be ready for when they decide to do anything." Donovan said, putting his finger onto the table.

    "Of course we have too." Sol agreed. "I personally don't like varsity and I'm still suspicious of getting offered dinner by them. Whatever happens Friday, be prepared."

    "And wear something nice." Hayley added, getting looks from everyone. "What? The place has a dress code, my dad brought me there when he had to do some around here. They won't let us in if we're wearing jeans and a t-shirt."

    Warner nodded his head. "Got it. We dress nice." And with that, they awaited Friday night.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

66.4K 740 15
Alexandra Solano spent the whole summer without seeing Adam. One day, she gets a letter from Eden Hall offering her a chance to go to school in Minne...
80K 1.2K 26
After Gordon's knee injury, his half sister moves to Minnesota to be with him. In a turn of events she's allowed to travel to the Junior Goodwill Ga...
21.7K 287 14
"Yeah, number one figure skater in Eden Hall not much you know?" Mila Star was a figure skater at Eden Hall. When the Ducks notice that the girls fri...
24.3K 372 15
"Got a boy back home in Michigan and it tastes like Jack when I'm kissing him." 'study buddies' can mean a bunch of different things. especially if y...