Checkmate - THE FINAL LEVEL

By Love_Bri94

Could this be the end of an era? Mya and Chris face turmoil in their marriage for the last time. Will they b... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
🫠
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo
TwentyThree
TwentyFour
TwentyFive
TwentySix
TwentySeven
TwentyEight
TwentyNine
ThirtyOne
ThirtyTwo

Thirty

1.8K 136 162
By Love_Bri94

Chapter Thirty
Omniscient
Valentine's Day

A knock on Mya's office door, took her attention away from her laptop. She was finally starting to feel less stressed over her businesses now that this solid team was coming together. Next week she'd be in Texas finalizing things for her new stores. "Come in." Mya called. The door opened and Kayla walked in with a beautiful flower arraignment in her hand. "Oh my goodness, are these for me?"

"They are."

Mya took them out her hand. They weren't the usual red roses that Chris would normally buy her. There was an assortment of many different white flowers and it smelt amazing. Pulling the card from the top, she opened it.

Happy Valentines Day ❤️.

The love between those two was stronger than ever lately. They couldn't get enough of each other. Everything Mya told Chris she wanted when it came to their relationship, he delivered. He makes sure to take her on a date at least twice a week. It's not always them dressing up and going to have dinner. They go to the movies, to bars, to places that made them feel young again. Mya felt the difference and it made her happier than ever.

"Ugh, he can cum where ever he wants tonight." She said while placing the card back on the vase. Kayla held a disgusted look on her face.

"I hope you on the strongest birth control."

"Yeah, you're not though." Mya smirked while pointing at her sisters noticeable stomach.

"Girl don't start."

"Does your pregnancies involve delusion? You did this with Sam."

"I just don't want to talk about it."

"Is it Hoody's?"

"Mya."

"Kayla, don't do that! You tell me everything."

Kayla groaned. "Yes it's his. But the thing is we aren't together. I still don't even really like him like that but he's there when I'm horny so I take advantage."

Mya gagged. "I'm not trying to be judgmental but honey I don't see where the attraction is."

"And that's only because he's a big boy."

"There's some really attractive big guys that could surely get some of this if I was single. Maybe I don't see it because Hoody is my brother, like blood couldn't make us closer. You look at him with a different set of eyes."

"Yeah, you're all in love with that dancing bag of bones."

Mya laughed. "Dancing bag of bones?!"

"Yeah. What am I going to do Mya? I'm 38. I was content with being the mom with one kid."

"Life never goes as planned. We should all be well aware of that by now."

"Ugh."

"My question to you is, if you feel like there's no issue with y'all fucking raw, what's holding you back from trying again? You guys are always together, hanging out, at each other's houses. Maybe I'm dumb but I really thought y'all were together."

"I just...I don't know. I've wanted to try and he asks all the time but I feel like things are easier without a title. If things become too much, I can just leave without all the dramatics." Kayla said.

"Okay girl."

"Married life and all of that has never been in my plans."

"Whatever floats your boat Kayla. Congratulations though. Hoody always tells Chris he wants a daughter so if you decide to keep it, I'm sure he'll be excited."

"I feel like you're trying to guilt trip me so I'm going to leave. I'm in my office, bye."

"Bye."

As soon as she left out Mya got her cellphone and FaceTimed Chris.

"Yo." He answered.

"Only an old ass men answers their phone saying yo."

Chris smiled. "I'm your old ass man though."

"You are. What are you doing? Why is the screen paused?"

"Because I'm busy, woman."

"Doing what? Putting together a nice surprise for me?" Mya smiled.

"Mmhm."

"I can't wait to see it. So are we still doing the couples thing tonight?"

"Yeah, we just doing dinner and some bar hopping. But once that's all said and done, I'll have you bent over crying for Jesus princess."

"Aw, so romantic."

Before Chris could say anything else, a frustrated Tim burst in Mya's office. "Aye, I can't find a chicken head to bring with me tonight." He said while sitting down in the chair in front of Mya's desk.

"Hello to you too, Timothy."

"Wassup. You ain't got no single friends?"

"You know the people that I consider friends and they don't want you." Mya laughed.

"Bring Amber." Chris suggested.

"Tell yo egghead ass baby daddy he talking crazy."

Chris laughed. "Why am I talking crazy? Wasn't you just stalking the girl?"

"Yeah before I knew she hid my daughter from me."

"It was fucked up but you gotta move on from that and you gotta see shit from both sides. If you had a bm that was out her shit, on drugs, doing dumb shit, wouldn't you want to protect your kid?" Chris asked.

Sighing, Tim just sunk down in his seat with no response.

"Oop, not you got this man speechless baby. Oh my God I love when you be all deep and shit." Mya said before flicking her tongue at Chris who'd finally unpaused himself.

"Mya I just ate lunch, don't make me throw up." Tim said before gagging.

"At least I got somebody. Lonely ass."

"You wrong."

"I'm honest and I agree with Chris. I think you should bring Amber. Can you imagine what this night could lead to? You love that girl. Shit happens, as we all know. Don't hold a grudge."

"Okay, but what if she doesn't want to go with me. I don't need her crushing my feelings."

"Chances make champions." Chris responded.

Tim groaned. "I swear if this girl turn me down, that's y'all ass. I'm getting drunk and ruining everybody's night."

"Boy please. Only night that'll be ruined is yours." Mya laughed.

"I'm about to text you my flower guy." Chris said. "Go grab Amber and your baby girl something nice

"That's right, you have to start buying Leah Valentine's Day gifts. Aw, I love it." Mya smiled.

"Brown what you get your daughters?" Tim asked.

"Diamonds and roses. I'm setting the bar high for these sorry little niggas." Chris answered.

"Damn for me too, I was going to buy Leah a toy."

"Aye, do whatever you feel. I'm sure when the time comes, you'll be icing ya little ones out too. She'll love whatever you give."

Tim nodded while getting up. "Well I gotta head out. Wish me luck."

"Good luck Timmy." Mya said. "Love you!"

"Love you too My." Tim left and Mya picked up the phone. "Can I ask you something?" She said to Chris.

"Anything beautiful." He responded.

"Do you ever miss your old teeth, because I do."

"Bye Mya."

"Don't hang up this phone. I'm still hurt that you did this to me."

There was no response just three beeps.

•••

Standing on Ambers doorstep, Tim exhaled. He came baring gifts and flowers, taking the advice of his sister and brother in law. He got ready to ring the doorbell and just before he could the door opened and Amber stood there. "I watched you stand at my door like a creep for the last ten minutes." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, damn." Tim looked over at the ring camera.

"Come in."

He walked inside the house, expecting to see Leah. "Where's my girl?"

"Upstairs washing her hands, she just ate lunch."

"Oh okay....well uh, I bought y'all something." He handed Amber her bouquet and a gift bag.

"Oh wow, thank you."

"You're welcome. Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day Tim." Unexpectedly, she reached out for a hug and he quickly accepted it. "I'm going to go put these in water." Amber walked away and soon little footsteps came rushing in.

"Daddy!" Leah yelled while hurrying over to Tim.

"Wassup Princess." He picked her up and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Look at you with ya red on, repping yo set."

"It's for Valentines Day fool." Amber said while coming back in the living room.

"Whatever you say. You look pretty LeLe."

"Thank you."

"I brought you something." He handed her the gift bag and she climbed off of his lap and went over to the table to dig through it.

Pulling out a Barbie, Leah started jumping up and down. To say she was obsessed would be an understatement. "She's so pretty mommy, look!"

"I see." Amber said. "Tell your dad, thank you."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." Tim smiled then directed his attention to Amber. "You got plans tonight?"

"Oop, not you in my business. Why? You wanna babysit?"

"Absolutely not. Uh...Mya and Chris hosting this couples night thing and uh...I was wondering if uh, if you would wanna pull up with— with me. Just on some co-parenting shit, you know. But if you got a man and plans tonight, I'll take lil mama and just hang at the crib."

Surprised at the invitation, Amber smiled. "I don't have plans tonight. I was going to chill with Leah and bake cookies. I'd love to come. What time should I be ready?"

Tim checked his phone. "Like 7."

"Okay, well I need to be call my mom to watch Leah."

"I mean if you want, my mom could. All of the kids will be with her. She'll get to hang with her cousins."

"Really?"

"Yeah, only if you're comfortable."

"No it's, fine. I'd love for her to meet her cousins."

"Wanna get her stuff? I'll take her over there now."

"Okay, I'll be back." Amber got up and as soon as she left, Tim unlocked his phone and created a group chat with Mya and Chris.

It worked, it fucking woooorked! - he sent them. He was happy about this. Yeah, Amber hiding Leah hurt him, but he can't deny the way he felt about her.

A few minutes later Amber came back with a bag and an iPad. "Here you go."

"Cool, any allergies or anything crazy I should know about?"

"No allergies, no illnesses, shes a healthy little bundle of love. She does cry when she gets sleepy though. They'll just have to put on bluey and she'll be good to go."

"Bluey, got it. Alright, put ya coat on lil mama, we gotta head out."

Excitedly Leah rushed to put on her coat and shoes. "Ready!"

"Alright, let's roll. I won't leave her until I know she's comfortable."

Amber nodded. "Thanks. See you at seven."

"See you."

Once Tim and Leah left out, Amber rushed to grab her phone to call her wax lady. It's been a while since another man touched her and she'd be lying if she said Tim has been the best she's had. So if things happened to go a little far tonight, she wouldn't mind.

•••

Love was in the air tonight.

Their first stop was Sam's Bar and Grill before they started drinking. Everybody was so excited to see Amber. They knew she was exactly what Tim needed.

While everybody mingled, Chris sat next to Mya whispering in her ear. "Who told you to wear this little ass skirt outside."

"Me. I'm grown as hell."

"Mm, really?"

"Yup." Mya took a sip from her drink. "You don't like my outfit?"

"I love it. You look so fucking good."

"Thank you Papi." She puckered her lips and Chris quickly kissed her. "You look good too."

"Thank you baby. Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day."

Across from them sat Hoody and Kayla. Hoody was happy to be out while Kayla held an attitude. She had so much on her mind and her emotions were all over the place. "Why you over here looking grumpy?" Hoody laughed while gripping Kayla's chin.

"Stop." She pushed his hand away.

"What's wrong Kay?"

"I got a headache."

"You want some medicine? I'll run to the store."

Kayla looked over at him and sighed. "I'm good."

"I thought we were going to have a good time tonight. I showered you with anything you could ask for earlier. We had a nice lunch date, did I miss something?"

"What are we doing Omari? It's been years and nothing has progressed from us having a kid."

"I was leaving that up to you. I know I've hurt you a lot and you never really tell me where your head is but I just keep doing my part to make sure you know where mine is. I wish I could change everything. I hate that I've hurt you. I love you Kayla."

Kayla burst out crying making everybody look at her like she was crazy.

"Fuck wrong with her dumb ass?" Tim said.

"Boy you dumb!" Kayla responded. "Back to y'all minding yall business, thank you." She turned to Hoody. "I love you too and...I'm pregnant."

Hood smiled. "I know."

"Ugh, how?"

"Baby you look pregnant."

"Yeah, you do." Tim interrupted.  

"Why are you in their conversation?!" Amber pushed him.

"They not quiet at all. We all heard what they just said."

"Congratulations Kayla." Mariah said while laughing at Tim because he is dumb.

Kayla rolled her eyes and sunk down in her seat.

"Anyway." Mya stood up as a the waitress brought a round of shots. "Chris and I wanted to do valentines Day a little different this year and hang with our people. We love, love and I'm so happy to see everybody with somebody. We got my good sis Amber back good luck with that asshole, Kayla's pregnant by fat-so. Mariah has a beautiful marriage, Brian even stepped back into the dating scene when he's so busy running the amazing restaurant hopefully him getting some pussy helps him be less uptight. And me I get to lick, suck and fuck this fine ass man right here, every night."

"So fucking unnecessary." Tim shook his head.

"Don't hate. Like I was saying, I'm just happy we're all together tonight. Let's make this a frequent thing. Everybody raise a glass and let's make a toast to beautiful black love expect for Brian because he only likes foreign and white women. Happy Valentine's Day everyone."

Everybody cheered and touched glasses and those who could, took a shot.

"Alright let's go have a ball!"

•••
3:53AM

"Oop." Mya said as she almost fell face first out of the truck they were in. She stumbled trying to walk but her body tipped over.

"Get yo drunk ass up." Chris, who was drunker than her said as their driver pulled off.

"Shut up." Mya finally stood to her feet. And as she walked she dropped everything in her hands. Bending over she went to pick it up, exposing everything under her skirt. Chris bit down on his lip and made his way over to her.

"Forget all that shit, you'll get it later." He said while making her stand up and walk over to his car that sat near the door. He fidgeted with his pants until they became undone.

Mya reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off, tossing them. Leaning over, she spread her legs and arched her back. Biting down on his lip, Chris grabbed his dick and rubbed it between her other set of lips before pushing inside.

"Mmm." Mya moaned while biting on her lip and spreading her legs a bit more. A smile peeled across her face as she enjoyed every back shot her man gave.

"I'm a lucky ass nigga. I get to fuck on yo fine ass whenever, wherever." Chris leaned more into her body so that he can go deeper. Mya wanted to respond but the way he fucked her had every word turn into a moan or a groan.

He fucked her like they weren't outside, like there weren't any neighbors an earshot away. Holding up his shirt, Chris focused on each time their bodies connected. The way Mya's cum started to coat his skin.

"Oh fuuuck, please don't stop." Mya cried out as she shut her eyes tighter. She needed something desperately to dig her nails into because the orgasm that she felt coming was bound to make her scream. "Papi, yees! Oooh AH CHRIIS!"

As soon as his name left her lips she came hard. Feeling her contract all over him just caused him to fill her up immediately.

Slowly pulling out of her, Chris stumbled back while trying to fix his clothes. After several attempts he got his pants back up and grabbed on to Mya.

"Baby." He said trying to get her to focus.

"Hm." Mya lazily look up at him.

"You listening to me Mya?"

"Ye—yeah, yes."

"Marry me."

Squinting her eyes, Mya tried to make sure her drunk ears weren't betraying her. "What?"

"Marry me, be my wife again."

"Chris I— oh shit!" She pushed him away as she rushed to a bush and puked everywhere.

"I guess that's a no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.1K 49
Official Sequel to "The Secrets We Keep" We are picking up right were we left Lauren and Camila Last. In the Hospital in Jacksonville with everyone...
36.4K 2.1K 68
What will Chris do when he finds out he left her for nothing... When he realizes he could have had it all had he not been a coward...
130K 1.3K 33
The Afton Family! Just the 'perfect' family! Aren't I right? All of them experienced pain, sorrow, confusion. Why? What happened? This is an OLD AU...
3.1K 239 32
Five years after Charlie made the hard decision of family over love, Tony is back in her life. Will they be able to rekindle the special love they on...