Memories of the Heart

By _LunaTsuki_

"The Heart Remembers What The Mind Forgets" This is pure fan fiction and it's been a while since I wrote a st... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 35

556 21 3
By _LunaTsuki_

Becky

It's been days since Engfa and Lisa found out that Freen is alive, and since the day they found out I was not able to spend much time with her because she's always with them.

Freen also started taking classes at the University. I'm happy I get to see her at times even if we're not talking but at the same time I'm also annoyed with the attention she's getting. I can't blame her though. She's beautiful and handsome at the same time, she's smart, kind and not to mention rich. All that someone can probably look for an ideal partner.

She was also able to meet my team mates. She was also able to participate in our practices already. I just found out recently that she's the new addition to the team.

Our trip to Riverton was re scheduled due to a business meeting Feros needed to take care to.

My teammates don't know yet that Freen is my girlfriend. We decided not to tell them for now, thought there are few rumors about us we are not confirming or denying anything. Only Englot, Jenlisa, Rosé, Jisoo and Feros knew the truth.

Since nothing is confirmed about us, many are really trying their luck. Just like yesterday, I almost lost my cool good thing Rosé came

Flashback

We're at the field right now for our morning jog. While we are stretching a girl approached our team, Freen specifically.. Psshhh. There are also other students who "magically" started to jog as well. The field is separated with barricades to keep regular students in the area where athletes do our stretches, morning drilss etc.

So going back, a girl approached her and gave her a towel.

"Hi! Freen. Here, you can use this. Do you want me to wipe your sweat? I don't mind"

She flirtatiously said. And oh,People are used to calling her freen now instead of Sarocha,they said it fits her more. What annoys me is how she smiled at the girl but did not take the towel.

"Thank you, but I'm fine"

"Oh I insist. You might need one"

She got nearer and even touched her arm. I've just had it. I was about to go there when someone pulled me back.

"BecBec, people are watching. I'll take care of this."

"Can you give Freen a smack on the head for me Rosé? Please and thank you"

I calmly went back to stretching. I can still hear Rosé talking to the girl,i mean they are not that far.

"Ahm excuse me miss. They are having their practice so it would be best if you leave them space. I believe none athletes are not allowed beyond that area."

She pointed on the barricades.

The girl just looked at Rosé from head to toe. 

"What?  I'm just giving her a towel. And who are you? Tsss. You don't look like an athlete. Keep moving. I'm busy."

"Uh Oh. Wrong words. . "

"How shameful. She's not even sweating yet for you to give her a towel and Yes I am not an athlete."

"See? Mind your own business"

"Because I'm the schools sports reporter. So between you and I, I am the one who have the right to be here. Get it? I can call security if I want. So I suggest you leave,Now. If not..."

I saw Rosé got closer to the girl and whispered something. Seconds after the girl looked at me so I raised my eyebrows. She immediately left.

When the girl left, I saw how Rosé playfully smacked Freen's head.

She's now laughing while walking back to where I am.

"BecBec, it's done"

Shes smiling while showing a thumbs up. But I got curious what she said to the girl.

"Girl, what did you say to her to make her walk away that fast?"

She chuckled and whispered to me.

"I told her that if she won't leave, I'll let you beat her  to death."

I'm impressed. Haha. I smiled at her and we high five.

End of Flashback

Until now, I'm still not talking to Freen. We hardly spend time together she still managed to flirt. Tssssk.

I'm now at mine and Nam's room. Someone knocked so I responded for that person to get in. I'm now sitting at my bed.

When the door opened, it revealed a Sarocha Chankimha. She immediately approached me and kneeled infront of me while holding my hands.

"Teerak, please talk to me already."

...

"Pleaaaaaase?"

I still did not respond. I'm trying hard not to give in. But I'm really am still sulking. Just a little bit more and I may give in so I took my hands back and stood up. I went directly to the bathroom.

When I got inside, I leaned on the door and placed my ear at the door to check if she'll knock. Few minutes passed and still nothing.

I went out of the bathroom and it annoyed me more not to see Freen outside. She really left. Urgh!

I decided to go down and join the team to watch a movie.

"Beshy, What's with that face? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"No!"

"Jeez. So grumpy"

Since I didn't like what they are watching, I decided to go to the rooftop to get a fresh air.

=========================================

APOV

While the team is watching a movie, someone knocked at their door.

Knock...Knock... Knock...

Kara : Lena, the door.

Lena: Ava, you open it.

Ava: Janella, Get the door.

Janella: Beatrice, Door.

Beatrice : P'Mich, Captain said open the door.

Michelle: Nam! That could be the pizza!

Nam immediately ran towards the door to open it.

Lena high fived Michelle.

"Damn you're good. Haha" 

Nam opened the door thinking it was indeed the pizza delivery, unfortunately she saw something or someone else.

"Hmmm. What on earth are you Tigers doing in the Lions Den?"

"Is Freen here?"

"And why are you looking for Freen?"

"Naaam, Come on. She asked us to come here"

"You can't  come in, and you can't talk to her"

Nam held out her hand.

"No Food, No Entry"

"Freen was right. Just give it to her"

The other person gave her the chocolate bars.

"Hope you get fat"

The two visitors got startled when Nam shouted.

"FREEN! WARAHA AND MONABAN ARE HERE!"

Freen immediately went down when she heard her.

"What are you two doing outside? Come in!"

"Your food police won't let us in without food"

"Haha. Told you. Did you bring it?"

"Yes, here." Lisa handed over a guitar to Freen.

"Thank you".

"What happened, Freen?" Engfa asked.

"I'm gonna serenade someone"

Engfa playfully pushed Freen.

"Weeh. Goodluck! I have to go, Cha is already looking for me"

"Me too. I have to fetch Jennie"

"Boooo. Simps"

The two were about to smack Freen when Nam arrived.

"Oy. What is that?"

The two then put their hands down. Nam then gave them an  I'm-watching-you sign.

"Haha. You two best go now."

"Goodluck, Bud/ Take Care!"

"Nam, Have you seen Becky?"

Nam stopped eating when she heard Freen asked. She looked at her from head to toe.

"Why? Did you two get in a fight? And what's with the guitar?"

"To be honest. I really don't know what I did. Do you know where she is?"

"Huh. Maybe that's the reason why she's so grumpy. Honestly, you two fight like lovers. She's at the rooftop"

"Thanks, Nam!"

Freen immediately went up tonthe rooftop. When she opened the door she immediately saw Becky.

=========================================
Becky

I'm currently at the rooftop and laying on a hammock. I'm just staring at the stars while thinking.

"...does she still love me? Am I that strict? She must have been fed up."

Later on I heard a guitar played.

When I looked at the source, it was Freen.

She started singing.

If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever, oh, so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong

She slowly walked towards me. I felt my cheeks are turning red so I turned my back at her still laying on the hammock.

She walked infront to where I'm facing.

Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

She kneeled using her one knee infront of me and continued singing.

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

I'm just staring at her eyes. I can see sincerity in what she's doing. I can also see the sadness on them.

"Teerak, please, forgive whatever I did to make you distant towards me. I can't take it. I hate the feeling of you ignoring me."

From laying down I change my position so I'm now sitting. She's still on her knee, she placed the guitar down and held my hands, this time I didn't pull them back.

"Please talk to me?"

She placed my hand on her cheek. Moments later I felt a tear on my hand. Is she crying?

I wiped her tears. I stood up and pulled him up as well.

"Babe, please.. I'm so.."

I didn't let her finish and I sealed her mouth with a kiss. I can't take it anymore. I'm hurting seeing her hurt. I really just miss her so much! Maybe that's the reason I'm being grumpy.

After I kissed her, I hugged her tightly. I can feel her hugging me back.

"I'm sorry babe. I really just miss you. It's your fault!"

I playfully slap her arm.

"Baaaaabe. What have I really done?"

I pulled back a little from our hug, she's still holding my waist while looking at me.

"You! We haven't spend much time together for how many days then I'll see you flirting with a shrimp!?"

I can see confusion in her eyes.

"Teerak, when did I flirt, I don't flirt. If I do flirt it will just be with you!"

"Then what was that I saw at the field? You smiling to that shrimp. If Rosé didn't come, I might have pulled that girls hair all off"

She pulled me in for a hug again and caressed my back to calm me down.

"Shhhhh. Stop it, Teerak. I wasn't flirting,i just didn't want to be rude"

"That's what I kept saying. You're too nice so many fli..."

So. Rude. She suddenly kissed me. But hmmmm I missed her kiss. I was about to respond but she stopped.

"They can flirt all they want, Teerak. But no matter what they do, it will always be you who my eyes see  and my heart loves. I love you, Teerak. Just you"

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

"I love you more, Teerak"

I pulled her for another kiss and she responded.

She slowly pushed me to lean on the post where the hammock was tied.

Our kiss is becoming intense. She pressed her body onto me that made me wrapped my arms on her shoulder.

She licked my lower lip asking for entrance which i gladly accept.

".. .hmmmmm"

I can't help my moan when she invaded my mouth and sucked my tongue.

I switched out position, she's now the one leaning on the post.

I shifted my kisses down to her neck. Her hold on my waist tightened when i sucked her pulse.

"Hmmm, Teerak. What Ahhhh are you doing?"

After i sucked her pulse I licked it sexily before whispering to her.

"...Hmmmmm Just marking what's mine."

She then hugged me back and kissed my forehead. 

"Such a tease."

What? Really? Me?

"Says the one who kept stopping every time we're on it"

She chuckled and pecked my lips.

Tssss. She's lucky I respect her beliefs or else I could have taken her the first time she got inside my room. Haha

While we're hugging someone suddenly shouted.

"THE PIZZA IS HERE!"

"Freen! Becky! You two better come down now, Nam might finish all of these by herself!"

It was Nam and Michelle. We both laughed when we heard Michelle said the latter part. Good thing no one went up or else we could have been discovered.

It's almost our trip to Riverton, I hope they will be able to talk to their mom.
========================================
A/N

Hey.. My apologies for the late update. I was at the hospital, I just came out.

Stay safe everyone! Drink plenty of water ka.

02/14/2024 :🤍)

_LunaTsuki_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.5K 30
"What happened to your face?" Freen asked. I look away because I can't believe she noticed it, I was so sure she wouldn't because I know she'll get a...
52.9K 1.8K 71
This is an AU fiction multiple short stories about Becky Armstrong. I'm gonna use with Y/N (your name) for this story meaning it will be the reader a...
394K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...
9.1K 421 14
"It takes few seconds to break the trust but takes years to mend it" "Will Becky able to trust again?" "Will Freen able to gain becky trust?" "Will t...