MIND OF A KILLER

Danny_Mikaelson_x

We deserve to experience love fully, equally, without shame, and without compromise - ELLIOT PAGE |Twilight-B... Еще

MIND OF A KILLER
𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

1.3K 60 6
Danny_Mikaelson_x

ALTHOUGH IT WAS the middle of October and it was the weekend so Klaus, Kol, Henrik, and Florence decided it was time to go to the beach.

Currently the Mikaelson Mansion was crazy, "Kol did you take my swimming trunks?!"

"No! Niki where's the sunscreen for Florence?!"

"Hen your swim trunks are in the in the dryer from the other day where you were in the pool! Kol I already packed the sunscreen for little flower!" She said.

Suddenly Finn appeared, "Where are we going sister?"

"La push beach." She said. "Also you're coming with us and I don't care if you don't want to turn yourself into a solid person instead of a ghost."

He groaned but does as told, "Why must I go to the beach I don't like going to the beach?"

She smirked, "Who knows dear brother of mine you might meet someone at the beach."

"What do you mean Niki?! Niki come back here!" He said after her as she walked away.

Kol was put as the designated driver Henrik had the aux cord. Finn was in the back grumbling about something Klaus wouldn't tell him about while playing with the little girl who unlike the other was put in a swimsuit but with small leggings specifically made for the sea. Why she was dressed like that? Some men can be disgusting and although the little blonde is still a baby it will draw less attention if she's completely covered. Klaus was currently texting Sam.

Sammy

So you said you're coming to the beach?

Niki

Yes, I'm coming to the beach

Sammy

So can I show you around then Klaus?

Niki

Yes you can show me around
please call me Niki
Oh and a warning all my brothers I'm close with are coming with
And they're protecting of me
You saw my twin Kol at the store
And then there's my protective older brother Finn
And my youngest brother Henrik who is protective of me

Sammy

Okay Niki
But I think I can handle your brothers as long as you're there
Oh and by the way my friends Jared and Paul are also coming with along with my cousin Emily

Niki

That's fine if they hang out with you how bad can they be?
Oh and by the way my baby is coming with
I can't wait to meet these friends of yours
But let's hope you can handle my brothers

Sammy

They're incredible friends Niki
Oh and I think you'll love Emily
I would actually love to meet her she seems like an absolute incredible baby
Very calm too

Niki

I hope you're right Sammy
But she's a very calm and quiet baby unless she misses someone or something is wrong

Sammy

I can tell
Sammy?

Niki

Yes
Do you not like it?

Sammy

No I love it
I've just never heard it before

Niki

Well you're my Sammy now
But I must get going Sammy my brothers are looking at me like I'm crazy

Sammy

Okay bye Niki I'll see you in a bit

Niki

See you in a bit

Finn and Henrik who saw that she was texting someone, and was smiling at it immediately looked over to her. "Who's got you smiling like that sister?"

"Nobody." Henrik gave her a look making her sigh she could never lie to her kids. "Fine it was Sam one of my soulmates."

Kol grumbled about his sister being too young to date. "You've met him?"

"Mhm. Tried to threaten him in a store." Said Klaus.

"Kol you don't do that." Kol looked at his younger brother. "At least not in public you do that when nobody is around if you choose to do it in public."

"Nobody is threatening anybody." Sighed Niki playing peekaboo with her daughter.

"But-?"

"But nothing Kol solid or not," She looked at him sternly making him huff.

They soon arrive to the beach. Florence on Klaus' hip while Kol had the beach bag and Finn the baby bag. Henrik was happily walking happy that he didn't have to hold anything unless he wanted to grab a hold of his sister.

The Mikaelson's soon found a spot. After that Klaus took off her shirt and it revealed her blue one piece swimsuit. All her brothers looked at her like she was crazy.

"Niki put the shirt back on!" Finn said.

"No."

"But what about other looking at you." Said Kol. "What would your mates think?"

"Jasper and Sam would say it's fine because they know how to fight." Klaus shrugged. "They can look all they want they can't have me plus you know damn well I would knock someone out before they even try to touch me. After all I murdered the people who have tried to touch me before."

"We know mama." Said Henrik. "We're just worried."

"It's okay I understand but you have to trust me." She told her brother/son softly. "I wouldn't put myself in harm intentionally."

Henrik nodded. The blonde Mikaelson along with the two youngest Mikaelson siblings soon went off to the water leaving the oldest sibling with his niece who was happily clapping. He laughed as his niece was in his arms clapping.

The other three swam happily in the ocean. Klaus doing backflips in the water. They soon caught sight of cliff divers. She soon saw it Sam and his friend and she smiled at them. Kol glared at Sam but stopped when his sister smacked his head. She swam over to them.

"Sorry about my brother's they're quite protective of me." She tells Sam.

"It's alright I understand." He tells her. "Oh right Niki this is Jared, Paul, and Emily. Guys this Klaus."

Paul and Jared looked at her and they saw their entire future. Them kissing, their dates, them making love, their wedding, their kids everything. Gravity wasn't holding them down, she was. They would be anything she wanted them to be a friend, a brother, a lover but most of all a protector. Sam growled at them.

"Sammy?" She questioned making him stop and look at her. "Stop growling at them please."

"Okay."

"He said Niki but he introduced you as Klaus. Why is that?" Questioned Jared.

"My name is Niklausia Niki and Klaus are both my nicknames." She explained softly.

"Your name is beautiful and unique." Said Paul making her blush.

"Is Kol is here and Henrik is here where is Florence?" Questioned Sam worriedly.

"Don't worry Sam she's with my oldest brother." She told him softly.

"Who's Florence?" Asked Paul.

"My little girl." She told him.

"Can we meet her?" Asked Jared.

"Of course." She said.

They all swam and walked out of the water. They saw a little blonde girl playing with her uncle. She squealed when she saw her mother.

The older blonde looked at her daughter and picked her up, "Hi baby did you have fun with Uncle Finn?"

The little girl only squealed. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." She then looked at her mates. "This is Florence my little girl."

She looked at the guy and she hid in her mother's neck. "It's okay baby they're not dangerous. Sorry she can be shy at times."

"It's fine. She seems really smart for her age." Said Emily.

"Just like her mother." Said Finn. "She's exactly like her mother and uncle kol. These two were child prodigies extremely smart at Florence's age."

The twins only shrugged in unison, "Probably true."

"And they're back to speaking in unison." Groaned Henrik.

"We're twins what do you expect."

"Stop it."

As this was going on Finn felt a mate bond snap with Emily. Klaus and Kol were talking in unison. Florence was clapping her hands. And her mates were looking amused at the whole situation.

______________

QOTD: What's your regular coffee order? If you don't drink coffee what's your go to order?

AOTD: I get a caramel latte with caramel drizzle and sweet cold foam

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

27.2K 781 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
10.8K 468 7
"Only 20 minutes to sleep But you dream of some epiphany Just one single glimpse of relief To make some sense of what you've seen With you, I serve W...
442K 12.6K 40
" 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼. " ...
64.8K 1.4K 32
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ( the vampire diaries ) ...